Written in the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers

For Viktor it was paradise and purgatory. He wanted to wrap his arms around the other man and kiss him senseless. However, he restrained his baser instincts, barely.

Thus a tradition was born for the next two nights. Alonso, Viktor and Gatrack would leave the camp and sit on the dune to watch the stars. Viktor noticed that the time the older man spent with them decreased each time. He began to wrap his arms around the slender body of the younger man as they sat silently contemplating the vast desert sky. Viktor was afraid of scaring Alonso away and uncertain of the boy's response to an attempt to further press his suit and Alonso was too shy and inexperienced to know how to react.

*********

On the sixth day, the students and Evander were working inside the pyramid. Alonso had opted to sift through baskets of dirt. If the younger man was honest, it gave him more opportunity to see Viktor. The blond casually sat unobtrusively nearby. However, his eyes followed every move of the lissom body. He frowned and began to walk towards Alonso as the boy dropped to his knees. As he reached the young man, Alonso looked up at him, his eyes dancing with joy.

"Look, Viktor," he said holding up an ancient trinket.

As he stood, the men were mere inches apart. For Viktor, the value of the trinket was as nothing compared to the value of seeing Alonso so happy. He was close enough to smell the light citrus cologne the younger man preferred. He could feel the boy's heat. His eyes devoured the sight of the pink tongue that darted out to lick at the perfect lips. Viktor neither knew nor cared which of them moved first. His next clear thought was that one of his arms was clasped tightly around a slender waist; the other was at the back of Alonso's head, tilting the beauty to the prefect angle.

Then his lips finally ... finally took possession of those they had coveted since the first time he and Alonso had met. He pressed against Alonso's closed mouth, lips rubbing against lips and Viktor felt the frisson from head to toe. Growling softly, his tongue lapped at the seam of Alonso's lips until with a gasp, they flowered open for him. Before they could close, Viktor pressed forward. His tongue invaded the warm wet cavern beyond. He could feel this was the boy's first time and a primal part of him took special delight in realising he was the first to know the boy this way. His tongue tasted and explored and entwined around Alonso's slick muscle sucking it into his own mouth. He became aware that he was the only thing holding the boy upright. Withdrawing slowly, Viktor guided the younger man to sit on a boulder and gazed with possessive passion at the dazed beauty, whose kiss-swollen lips bore testimony to Viktor's desire.

"Alonso. Alonso, are you alright?" The voice instantly grated on Viktor's ears. He growled his displeasure at the sound of the Professor's voice. He wanted to be alone with his boy. Viktor's eyes narrowed angrily as the older man fussed around Alonso.

"I'm fine, Evander," Alonso assured. "It was just...the excitement of the moment."

Deep brown eyes met intense blue and Viktor gave a tight smile as Alonso held aloft the trinket.

"I'll get you some water," he offered. He had no desire to see the Professor clucking around the boy.

Evander waited till Viktor was out of earshot.

"Alonso?" he asked.

"He kissed me," Alonso sighed. "It was wonderful."

"Alonso," the Professor sighed as he got no response. "Alonso, look at me and listen to me." He took in the sight of the younger man; Alonso looked as though transported by joy. "Please, son. Remember we have just two weeks here. Think about what will happen when we return home." Evander sighed again. It was clear that Alonso was barely hearing him. "Alonso, for my sake, please." He squeezed a slim shoulder and Alonso gazed up at his surrogate father and mentor reaching to caress the older man's cheek.

Viktor stopped and watched the interaction. His instincts told him the boy was an innocent, but there was something about the relationship with the Professor; the way they touched intimately and easily that brought Viktor's anger and jealousy to the fore. An unwanted memory arose. The memory of the group of Americans; where one dark, attractive man had been so friendly, so easy to talk to. They had become more than friends, but when the time came for intimacy, he had professed virginity and asked to be able to take Viktor. Viktor has agreed willingly, only to find that on the return to camp his 'lover' left him and collected his winnings. The group had taken bets on how quickly Viktor would be bedded. The memory sent anger and humiliation surging through the blond. A part of him screamed that Alonso was not the same man whilst in another, amongst his festering doubts and insecurities, the earlier seed of doubt now took root. All it would need was the right catalyst for it to germinate.

***********

Night could not come quickly enough for Alonso. He wanted to sit under the stars. He wanted Viktor to kiss him again. As much as he loved Gatrack, he almost vibrated with impatience until the older man left.

"Are you alright?" Viktor's soft rasp reached Alonso's ear as Gatrack disappeared from view.

"No ... yes, I'm fine," Alonso stuttered as he turned to face Viktor. He knew his breathing was little more than shallow gasps. He was afraid he would faint if Viktor kissed him again and certain he would combust if he did not. A soft whimper of need that the younger man had no words to express slipped free.

"Do you want me to kiss you again?" Viktor's voice was like a caress of dark silk and Alonso moaned quietly. Viktor did not wait for verbal permission; the submissive body language was all the permission he needed.

As their lips met, he pressed the pliant boy to the ground, covering the top half of the slender frame. His mouth possessed Alonso's, his tongue slipping inside with proprietary ease. As he kissed eyes, cheeks and the delectable lips, one hand slid beneath the boy's shirt to caress soft warm skin. His fingers encountered a small nipple and as he kissed, he pinched the innocent flesh. The wanton moan from the inexperienced young man flamed Viktor's desire. He flipped open a few buttons and pulled the shirt aside to display his prize. The boy's small brown nipple was haloed by a wide, dark disc of aureole. Viktor licked the disc, savouring the taste and relishing the tightening of the small nub. He sucked the tiny teat into his mouth to an impassioned cry of his name. As he sucked and nipped, his hand slid lower... touching, caressing, delving between the boy's spread legs, feeling the hard evidence of the success of his seduction.

Alonso thrashed and cried as his hardness was touched by another for the first time.

"Please, no ...I have never...I do not..." he was so lost in the maelstrom of sensation he found himself incapable of coherent speech. His hips instinctively thrust as Viktor's hand traced his hidden flesh.

"Have you stroked yourself to completion?" Viktor growled.

"Yes...but..."

"Then you know it is pleasurable. Let me give you pleasure."

Viktor did not wait for the boy to reply. His mouth fastened over Alonso's his tongue thrusting in and out, opening the younger man's mouth wider. As he did, his hand unfastened the buttons to Alonso's pants. He slid his hand inside the rough khaki and then beneath soft cotton to take hold of hard, damp flesh. The touch was all it took. Alonso's scream was swallowed by Viktor's mouth as the boy's seed pulsed over the older man's hand. Alonso's release triggered Viktor's and the bigger man grunted into Alonso's mouth as he came inside his pants.

As he recovered his senses, Viktor felt ashamed of his actions. He took in the sight of the satiated boy beneath him. Quickly he refastened Alonso's clothing, but he was unable to resist using his tongue to clean the boy's release from his hand. He looked again at his...lover? A soft smile played around Alonso's lips. Viktor was mortified to think he had taken advantage of Alonso, of his youth and inexperience. He was further shamed to realise he still did not know what he felt for this beautiful boy. Was it love or simply lust; was it devotion or base desire?

"Viktor," the soft voice drew his attention and Viktor knew he had no answers for himself, much less the dreamy boy.

"We need to get back to camp," he said gruffly. "The Professor will be concerned."

"So tired," Alonso's eyes opened and closed and Viktor gasped at the look of love they held. It was so swift; it left Viktor even more uncertain. Was the look for him, or in response to his mentioning Professor Kell? He pulled the unresisting body into his arms realising the boy was asleep. He carried Alonso to the tent he shared with the Professor. Ignoring the look of disapproval, he laid his precious bundle onto the designated cot. He was certain he heard a murmur of his name as he did and he smiled softly.

"We fell asleep, Professor," he lied brazenly. "Sorry." He would have liked to kiss Alonso as the boy spoke his name, but knew he could not under the glare of the Professor. He returned to his own tent, which was in darkness. As such he did not see the self-satisfied smile on Gatrack's face.

However, if the older man had known of the thoughts racing through Viktor's jumbled and confused mind, the smile would have been far less smug.

**********

Viktor Morte was not a happy man. He had tried unsuccessfully throughout the day to speak to Alonso. Each time, something, or rather someone thwarted his attempts. Professor Kell seemed determined to ensure Viktor got nowhere near Alonso. He had seen Gatrack watching the exchanges with a confused look and once his friend had spoken to the Professor receiving a vehement shake of the head in response to whatever he had said. As a result, his body was burning with desire to be with Alonso. The more he was denied the boy's company, the more he wanted it.

This time it was Viktor who wanted Gatrack gone. Alonso seemed oblivious to the fire coursing through Viktor's veins. The blond had intended that this night they would talk and learn about each other. They would spend time exploring what they each felt to see if there was any hope of a relationship beyond what they snatched beneath the desert's night sky. However, the physical need for Alonso had been made so great by the Professor's machinations to keep them apart, that Viktor's intentions dissolved as soon as Gatrack moved.

Immediately he set about kissing Alonso senseless. As his tongue reacquainted itself with the sweetness of Alonso's mouth, Viktor unfastened the young man's shirt fully. He straddled the smaller man to a wide-eyed gaze and his hands ran possessively over a smooth hairless chest and abdomen. His fingers plucked at the twin cinnamon nubs before his mouth dropped to nip and suck at first one then the other to leave reddened, throbbing peaks of excited flesh.

Alonso had never contemplated that so much pleasure could be derived from one's nipples. His hands came shyly to hold Viktor's head as he arched into the erotic caress and whimpered as intense pleasure bordered on exquisite pain. He writhed mindlessly and then realised that Viktor's shirt had been tossed aside. Hesitantly his hands reached to stroke at the blond fur of the powerful chest. His finger traced one thick, pink nub with its small aureole and was amazed as it tightened at his touch and at the noise Viktor made.

Viktor moved to sit astride Alonso's thighs. Without asking he unfastened the boy's pants and released the smooth hard rod previously hidden from his predatory gaze. He licked his lips at the sight of the smooth rosy column and knew he wanted to taste Alonso as the boy climaxed: but not this time. He leant to recapture an aching nipple into his mouth as his hand stroked firmly. He felt the tight grip of one hand in his hair, another on his bicep as his thumb flicked over the swollen head of Alonso's arousal. Sitting up, he released his own demanding hardness. His long, thick flesh was an angry red. Swooping downwards he latched his mouth at the juncture of Alonso's neck and shoulder. Biting a succulent morsel of the sweet flesh into his mouth, he sucked hard as his hand flew over satin encased steel. With an undulating wail, he felt Alonso reach his peak and hot liquid spurted between and over their sweat damp bodies. Groaning, Viktor moved, his tongue swiping voraciously to devour the beautiful boy's crème.

"Touch me," he demanded, grasping Alonso's hand and encircling around his need. "Put you hand on me. Make me come."

He groaned as Alonso's hand hesitantly tried to pleasure him. "Hold me tighter," he ordered. "Pump faster." His eyes, a blue fire of passion ablaze in their depths, locked with the sated chocolate orbs of Alonso. His hips began to buck into the tunnel that Alonso's hand provided. He reached for Alonso's free hand and guided it to his furred sac. The twin sensations sent Viktor over the edge. He threw back his head, smothering his roar of completion as his seed adorned the caramel skin of the boy beneath him. Panting, Viktor drew a shaking finger through his seed. He rubbed it over Alonso's red, swollen lips and licked them clean. He watched intently as Alonso's pink tongue appeared to hesitantly lick at his own lips. Viktor recovered his finger and held it to Alonso's mouth.

"Taste me," he growled. He felt a surge of primal triumph as Alonso sucked and fed on his cream.

Alonso was unsure he would like to taste Viktor, but the other man's dominance was impossible to resist. He was surprised to find that he was not repulsed. Apart from a slightly bitter, salty taste there was another flavour, that of Viktor himself. He closed his eyes as he sucked.

Viktor reluctantly pulled his fingers free from the unintentionally sinful mouth. Already his sated shaft was twitching, signalling its desire to be in the warm, wet haven of Alonso's mouth.

"We have to get back..." Viktor murmured.

"Evander," Alonso nodded.

This time, Alonso walked back to the camp. He was elated that Viktor held tight to his hand. His tent was illuminated, showing the Professor to still be awake.

After the intense intimacy they had shared, Viktor felt a surge of the jealousy he refused to acknowledge. To recognise the jealousy, would be to have to face the reasons behind it and Viktor still felt unready for that step, despite how unfair that was on Alonso. He saw the fleeting look of disappointment on the boy's face as Alonso realised there would be no kiss goodnight and Viktor stood and watched with growing unnamed agitation as Alonso's silhouette merged with that of Professor Kell's. Growling his displeasure unintelligibly, Viktor moved away from the tent.

Approaching his own, he snarled as he saw Hamak skulking around the area.

"What are you doing here?" Viktor's voice was low and deadly, but did not affect the older Egyptian.

"You do not own the desert, Death," came the quiet reply.

Viktor could hear the hatred dripping from Hamak's voice. He smiled grimly at the translation of his surname. He had chosen Morte for just that reason.

"This is not your camp" he growled his retort.

"No more my camp than you own the dark haired beauty," Hamak hissed malevolently. "I saw him many times today in the arms of his true master, the grey haired man."

Under other circumstances, Viktor would never have risen to Hamak's baiting. However, this time, the words voiced his long suppressed insecurities. Jealousy sang in his blood and the seed of doubt sprouted. Long, cold tendrils entwined around Viktor's heart and he shook with barely suppressed rage. He had been humiliated once before and he would not permit that to happen again.

"Go to their tent," Hamak's sibilant voice was like a serpent's. "See how they touch, how the boy bends to his master's will."

Turning on his heel, Viktor strode purposefully back. He was so angry that he failed to see the small shadow trailing in his wake. A red haze was before his eyes and he flung open the tent flaps. Professor Kell stood with one hand on Alonso's hip, the other rubbed sensuously across the boy's lower lip. The words finally penetrated his haze of fury.

"...entranced. What do you intend to do?"

***********

On entering his tent, Alonso had smiled to see his guardian still awake.

Evander had stood, smiling at Alonso's return. He was sorry for keeping the two men apart. He and Alonso had a long talk late in the day. Evander had confessed he had not passed messages from the blond to Alonso, worried that in some way Viktor had taken advantage of his ward. He had listened to Alonso's assurances that nothing had happened that he had not wanted. In addition he had received a lot of talking to from Gatrack. With a self-depreciating smile Evander had realised that despite his intentions to leave Alonso to make his own decisions, he was interfering. The two men moved to hug and Evander had then held Alonso in their usual embrace.

"So, now that you are entranced," Evander smiled caressing Alonso's lip absently. "What do you intend to do?"

***********

"Nothing!"

Both men turned with shock as the word was spat at them from Viktor. "Your little whore will do nothing." In his anger, Viktor no longer thought rationally. A part of his mind screamed that Alonso was an innocent, but that was drowned out by his mindless fury. Viktor no longer saw Alonso, instead he saw the American that had betrayed and humiliated him and he unleashed six months of pent up emotion and anger. "I was deceived once before by one professing to be an innocent. 'Let me take you so I will know what to expect.'" Viktor quoted his betrayer.

Alonso stepped back from the man before them. He barely recognised Viktor as the man who had loved him just a few short minutes ago. This Viktor frightened him and the words he used were like daggers slashing into Alonso's virginal heart. He held up a hand as much to try and shield himself from the hurtful tirade as to deny the accusations.

"You speak like a fool," Evander thundered trying to take control of the situation.

"To have been deceived twice would be foolish," Viktor countered. "I was taken in by a boy with the face and body of an angel and the soul of a demon."

He did not see the fist that slammed into his face and sent him precipitating to the floor. The sudden pain, however, had him coming back to his senses.

"Get away from here and keep away from my son," Evander snarled angrily at the stunned blond and then turned away with a pained groan of; "Oh dear God, Alonso,"

Viktor sat immobile and then cringed at the distressed sounds from inside the tent. One word echoed throughout his disoriented mind. 'Son'. Professor Kell had called Alonso 'son'. His hands covered his face. What had he done? He regretted every cruel and unjust word he had spoken in his ill-placed anger. Staggering to his feet, Viktor fought against the bile that threatened to choke him. He moved quickly to the edge of the desert where he vomited repeatedly until only dry heaves were left. He crawled away from his mess, tears falling unheeded. As he tried to rise, he was shoved forcefully onto his back. A small dark form straddled him, but it was the large glittering knife at his throat that kept him motionless.

"You bastard, Viktor. You utter, utter bastard. I heard every word you said. How could you? How could you say those things of Alonso?" Gatrack was shaking with his fury and failed to notice his knife nick Viktor's throat

"I saw them in each other's arms. I thought..."

"No, Viktor," Gatrack hissed. "You did not think. You didn't think at all. I'm your friend, or I thought I was. Did you honestly believe I would be party to some trick to deceive you? That I would introduce you to Alonso, leave the two of you alone to get to know each other, with the thought of hurting you at the back of my mind? What did you two talk about? Did you not get told that Evander and his partner Harry, his partner of over twenty five years, raised Alonso as their son when his parents were killed on their last excavation?"

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers