Written in the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"You will be taken to my tent, precious," El-Sidar's voice permeated Alonso's shock. "I will be ready in a few more minutes."

He shouted an order and two guards came forward to pull the unresisting young man to his feet. El-Sidar was unable to resist caressing the jewels between the boy's thighs and cupping the soft sac before allowing him to be led away.

It suddenly registered in Alonso's mind that El-Sidar was watching this display to become aroused in preparation for....

//Please no, please no, please no//

The chant in Alonso's mind was repeated until he was shoved roughly to the floor of another tent. As he fell, he became aware of his surroundings. A thick pole in the centre of opulent cushions held chains and Alonso now understood the reason for the added loops on the cuffs of his wrists and ankles. He would be chained here to await El-Sidar's pleasure and unable to defend himself from the unwanted advances. He gave a muted wail of fear.

Alonso then became aware of the guards struggling with each other. The headdress of one fell aside to reveal blond hair and Alonso gasped Viktor's name. The young man struggled to his feet, eyes casting frantically for some way to help his lover. Before he could make another movement, one strong arm around his mouth cut off a cry of shock and another around his waist lifted him effortlessly.

Mahoud-el-Sidar carried his prize outside his tent and shouted to two guards with their backs to him.

"There is an intruder in my tent. Subdue and restrain him. I will take my pleasure with my new concubine and deal with him when sated."

Alonso kicked and struggled as he was carried to a smaller tent, but it was all futile in the grasp of the bigger, stronger male. As they entered the tent, Half-Moon moved to his knees, shocked at the intrusion.

"Master," he offered submissively.

"Get out," El-Sidar snarled. "I wish to enjoy this kitten without an audience. Wait in the main tent." He whirled Alonso in his arms and backhanded the slighter man to the ground as Half-Moon passed them. In his tent, as with others, chains were attached to the secured central pole.

"Don't touch me," Alonso cried in fear as he was hauled towards the restrains, El-Sidar's hands fondling him as he was moved. "Please. Please don't rape me."

Half-Moon paused at the entrance to the tent and glanced back. His master was between the young man's spread thighs which flailed uselessly. One hand held Alonso's wrists as he shuffled the struggling boy towards the post and its chains, the other stroked the flesh at his groin as if trying to arouse the terrified young man. Half-Moon heard Alonso's pleas and remembered his same fate. That day nobody came to rescue him and he was raped repeatedly by the man who had stolen him from his family. He was taught how to pleasure a man and sold to the master who had scarred him for disobedience. Now he was subject to the desires of a man about to rape another innocent.

It was too much for the young man. Despite the knowledge that his actions could lead to his punishment and even death, Half-Moon could not ignore Alonso's cries. He leapt on El-Sidar's back hoping to reach the knife he knew was carried at the bigger man's hip. His weight was so slight that he was thrown easily by the stronger man.

"You will pay dearly, Half-Moon," El-Sidar snarled, spittle flying from his mouth. Alonso temporarily forgotten, he rammed his fist into Half-Moon's unprotected abdomen, leaving him doubled in pain. He stood over the terrified young men and aimed a brutal kick.

"No, don't hurt him," Alonso cried, throwing himself over Half-Moon's body to shield him from the blows, yelping in pain as he was kicked hard.

"You will both regret displeasing me," El-Sidar promised as the two petrified young men each held tight to the other looking up at the furious male standing over them. As they watched, a bubble of blood formed at the corner of El-Sidar's mouth. It burst to ooze down towards his chin as the man sank to his knees before pitching face down.

"Viktor," Alonso cried the name of their saviour.

The blond man, himself beaten and bloodied, stood holding a knife stained with the essence of the man he had just killed. It was immediately forgotten as two young men sought shelter in his arms, still holding each other. Instinctively he shielded them both.

At the sound behind them, Viktor whirled, pushing the younger men to safety behind him. He regarded two youthful guards before smiling.

Gatrack had already reached the three young concubines and had Taurus and Orion use the same guise as Viktor. They had been the guards to whom El-Sidar had shouted his orders. Instead of subduing the blond, they had attacked the guard leaving the older man to chase after his beloved.

"El-Sidar is no longer your master," Viktor informed them as Gatrack and Midnight hastened into the tent.

"We have torched some of the tents and El-Sidar's guards and slaves are trying to loot as best they can," Gatrack said. "We need to leave now."

"Take us, too," pleaded Taurus. He smiled at the nod and led his lovers outside. Viktor moved next pulling Alonso with him. Half-Moon moved more slowly, his visible eye locked on Gatrack.

Gatrack extended his hand to the younger man and pulled the unresisting form to his side. As they touched he felt a frisson that, judging by the expression on the face of the man in his arms, had been felt by them both. The blue eye was old before its time and he squeezed the lithe body tightly to his.

"You would take me?" Half-Moon asked uncertainly.

"You will stay with me," Gatrack said decisively. "Now we must hurry to join the others."

Once they reached the truck, the horses were not left as there were no pursuers. With the death of El-Sidar, those remaining sought only to take care of themselves. Gatrack drove at a relatively slow pace with Half-moon's head on his leg and one of his hands caressing the light hair. In the back, Viktor cradled Alonso to his chest, whilst Taurus hugged Orion and Midnight tightly.

As they arrived at the camp, Evander and the students came to greet them. The older man immediately took charge. The fire was stoked and all were sat around it with blankets to cover the near nudity of Alonso and Half-Moon. Warm drinks were distributed along with some basic food to settle shock and fear. The three boys who huddled together were allocated sleeping space in the tent with the students. Alonso was to sleep in his own tent, Viktor remaining with him. Gatrack would have his usual tent and the boy who gazed at him so devotedly would stay with him. It took little time for exhaustion to follow once adrenaline had seeped from everyone's veins. Evander moved between the three tents ensuring everybody was settled safely. He smiled at the sight of Gatrack entwined with the young man, at the three youngsters who wrapped around each other and at Alonso already sleeping in the arms of his blond rescuer. The older man gave a prayer of thanks and hopes that no nightmares would come and disturb the sleep of his now dramatically extended family.

**************

As Midnight, Orion and Taurus awoke, they found they were alone in the tent. Smiles of joy lit up their faces as they realised they were free of El-Sidar. Kisses of happiness soon became kisses of desire.

"I want you both, Midnight moaned. "I want to know you both as a free man."

Tenderly, Midnight was lain on his back. The two bigger men kissing and caressing the more slender body as Midnight allowed his legs to drift apart offering and inviting deeper, more intimate access to his body. Orion retrieved oil from one of the lamps and they began to stretch their lover's small dark portal as Taurus sucked on pierced nipples and Orion on the slender shaft that rose proudly from a small nest of dark curls.

Taurus slid first into tight heat. As his hips undulated he kissed and was kissed by his two lovers as Orion lightly stroked and was stroked by Midnight.

"So good, my loves," Taurus groaned huskily. "I cannot last." He moaned as his seed filled the willing body beneath him. Slowly he left his mate's sheath and watched as Orion slid inside the enticing youngest man.

Midnight panted as Orion replaced Taurus inside him. His lover's talented hands had already brought him close to spending and then allowed him to retreat from the pleasurable abyss that awaited him. He turned to kiss the satiated man at his side as a large strong hand encircled his eager manhood.

"Oh yes, Taurus, touch me," he gasped. "Fill me, Orion," he begged.

Orion had already been close to coming at the sight of Taurus and Midnight. In some way their freedom seemed to make every nuance of their lovemaking sharper and more arousing. He watched as the two men he loved kissed and he thrust faster into the channel that gripped him lovingly and was slick with the evidence of Taurus' joy. He changed his angle and Midnight wailed his approval. A couple more strokes and the younger man came, bucking and crying his release. As his shaft was squeezed by Midnight's rippling sheath, Orion's seed flowed to join that of his older lover in the depths of the younger man they both adored. As he carefully withdrew from the sated body, he was joined by Taurus and they both licked clean the silvery seed adorning the slender body of their contented lover.

"I love you both so much," Midnight whispered as tears began to fall. "Don't ever leave me."

"We love you," Orion assured as they lay either side of the younger man to kiss and cradle him. "We will never be parted from your side."

"We promise," Taurus added. "Whatever may befall us from this day, we remain together. I am hopeful that those we helped may be able to help us. But for now, my adored one," he kissed Midnight. "My precious one," he kissed Orion. "Let us rest a while in peace and contentment."

Snuggling together, they arranged themselves so that the smaller two men moulded themselves over Taurus' musculature body. He enveloped them each in a strong, loving embrace as they each nuzzled into a shoulder. Within seconds they all slept, soft smiles playing around their lips.

**********

Gatrack awoke feeling more content than he had since childhood. He gazed in awe at the young man who held so tightly to him. One arm was around his waist, a leg between his and he suddenly felt a surge of protectiveness for the abused youth. He had been just another bed-warmer, another way to slake lust for El-Sidar; a victim. He stroked the light brown hair, frowning that Half-Moon had not removed the mask from his face. He smiled as he was cuddled closer and then an apprehensive blue eye regarded him unblinking.

"Good morning, little one," Gatrack murmured. The endearment did not seem out of place. The younger man was barely taller than Gatrack. A small hand traced the palsied side of his face.

"Were you punished too?" a soft voice asked with empathy.

"No, little one. I was born this way."

"Your eyes hold deep loneliness such as I have known," Half-Moon whispered. "I would ask you keep me as I felt something here," the young man pointed at his chest, "when I first beheld you. If you feel I am worthy," he added sadly, his eye falling from Gatrack's face.

"Half-Moon," Gatrack said hoarsely. He lifted the boy's chin to see a single tear slide from view.

"I have been used," Half-Moon sighed. "I am unworthy to have you want me as I want you, for you to feel for me as I feel for you."

"Do you offer yourself to me as a slave?" Gatrack asked. He pressed a single finger to the boy's luscious lips to prevent him from speaking too soon. "I do not want a slave in my bed. I want one who loves me for what I am and who I am. I could never be satisfied with just your body, a mere shell for all its beauty. If I cannot have your heart then I will have nothing."

"My...my heart?" Half-Moon gasped. "It was yours the moment I beheld you. I have never offered myself to another. My body has always been taken. But all that I have and all that I am I offer to you freely."

"Are you sure, little one?" Gatrack pressed. "I do not just want you here and now. I want you with me, at my side for the rest of our lives. I will not share; once you give yourself to me there will be no others."

"I want no other but you."

Gatrack moaned as the veil was lifted for Half-Moon to kiss him. His moan became a growl and he tore the mask from the boy's face, pushing the hair aside to kiss the exposed face. He warned himself to take care, not to rush or be careless. Half-Moon was not innocent, but this would be the first time he would have the joy of being made love to. Gatrack vowed he would ensure it would be an experience his lover-to-be never forgot.

Clothing melted away and Gatrack moaned his pleasure as small hands stroked the dusting of hair at his chest and then gently pinched the dark nipples to stiff peaks. In his turn, Gatrack's hands swept over pale, smooth skin. It was not blemish free. Faint scarring told of beatings the young man had endured and moving to his knees, Gatrack kissed each one he could find. Although he wanted to take things slowly, there was a mutual need to possess and be possessed. Growling his displeasure, Gatrack moved from the warmth of Half-Moon's writhing body to retrieve a jar. He saw the younger man look askance.

"Alonso buys this salve for me," he said as he opened the jar and took a small amount to coat his fingers. The sent of rose filled the air. "It is meant to soften skin. It is safe for me to use here." The younger man's eyes expressed his gratitude at the use of lubrication and Gatrack's heart wept anew at imagined hurts. Pushing them forcefully aside, he devoted himself to ensuring his lover's pleasure. A husky sound left Half-Moon's throat as a salve-slick digit slid between his legs to enter his hidden opening. Gatrack was entranced at the way the younger man squirmed on the single digit, his passion raised in a rosy column. Gatrack's mouth fed on the fluid that wept copiously from the aroused organ as he entered the slender sheath with a second and then third finger. Finally he lifted Half-Moon's legs to drape over his shoulders. As the young man made a distressed sound, he was soothed by kisses bestowed on his smooth thighs.

"You, Gatrack," he begged. "I need you."

"It is no hardship to fulfil your needs, my love," Gatrack promised as he aimed his twisted body at the glistening portal. He pressed forward and was enveloped in velvet heat. He knew he would come quickly and reached to pump the eager organ that curved over Half-Moon's stomach.

"Can't hold back," he groaned through clenched teeth. "So tight, so hot." The boy's slender sheath enveloping the older man's arousal in a searing grasp.

"Come inside me," Half-Moon pleaded. "Give me your seed, the evidence of your love for me."

"Come with me," Gatrack rasped. "Let us come together in shared ecstasy."

With a cry, each man crested and spilled their seed. Half-Moon's covering Gatrack's hand and their bodies and Gatrack deep in the man he now claimed as his own. The older man was unable to remain in the kneeling position and quickly had to roll to one side. As he absently stroked his young lover's cheek, his eyes widened in shock. He remembered why Half-Moon had been reluctant to remove his mask He kissed the satiated young man and moved to return with scissors. He met the apprehensive look levelly.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"With all that I am," came the soft reply.

A few minutes later, the older man held a mirror up for the younger and both men laughed and cried together. As they recovered, Half-Moon took the scissors for himself.

"And do you trust me?" he queried.

"With my life," Gatrack replied without hesitation and was rewarded by the incandescent smile of his lover. He made a note to have that look on the beloved face more often and then submitted to Half-Moon's attentions.

************

Evander left everyone till close to midday before tapping on the tents and gathering them together to talk and eat. He smiled at the three hesitant young men, ushering them to where the campfire would normally blaze and ensuring they had sufficient food and drink. They were next joined by Viktor and Alonso. Evander smiled at the way the trio rose and hugged his ward tightly and shook hands with Viktor. His eyes moved to the final couple as they approached and his gasp had everyone's attention. As one, they all rose to stare at Gatrack and Half-Moon.

Half-Moon wore a shirt and pants belonging to Gatrack, but it was not the western attire or even the incandescent smile. His light brown hair had been cut into a bob level with his chin and no longer covered his face...his seemingly flawless face. As he was pulled joyously into embrace after embrace, his scar became apparent. It was a thin silver line from his eye to his mouth. The surrounding skin showed no sign of puckering or redness, the mark was almost invisible.

The shock was not reserved for the younger of the men. Gatrack still wore his Egyptian garb, but the shaggy hair and beard were gone. His hair was cut to above his collar and the beard neatly trimmed. He looked years younger and although he still had his customary half smile, it seemed less obvious. He even seemed to walk taller, no longer hunching further to avoid being seen.

Whether it was the change in posture that seemed to make his spine less twisted, or simply the rapture that was evident for all to see, Alonso neither knew nor cared. He sobbed as he wrapped his arms around the older man he had loved for years and the younger who had come to mean so much to him so quickly. Without hesitation, they enthusiastically returned his embrace, making soothing noises until Alonso was able to smile his happiness.

For a while, they all simply sat and ate, comfortable in each other's company. It was Midnight who finally broke the silence.

"What will happen to us?" he asked in a small voice.

Gatrack failed to see Viktor go to speak as he made a decision and spoke quickly.

"I have a home in England," he gave a small half smile to Evander by way of silent apology for his next words. "My name is not exactly Gatrack." Seven pairs of eyes regarded him intently; aware something of importance was forthcoming. He gave a sigh. "My full name is Gideon Aden Thomas Rackman."

"I know the family name," Evander gasped looking with new eyes at the man he thought he had known for several years.

"I had no choice but to keep the name from you, Evander," Gatrack continued. "My father was the family black sheep. He married for love not money and the family were furious. My mother had a difficult birth with me and could have no other children. I was seen as a punishment for not marrying into the right stock. My father still received an allowance which became mine on their deaths. However, it was with the understanding that I kept myself out of society's eye. In all honesty I had no stomach for their way of life. The money is useful and has allowed me freedom to do as I wanted. I have a successful art business with some excellent artists, including Viktor. It was seeing him paint that brought the two of us together. With the business and being a Guide to my specially selected clients I do rather well. My family allowance could be put to good use to help out you boys."

The three young men hugged and kissed each other before running to do the same to Gatrack.

"We do not want to be kept." Orion said smiling. "We would expect to do something in return for your generosity."

"You might like schooling first," Viktor said. "And as this is time for confessions, you might as well settle to hear mine."

Viktor pulled Alonso tightly to him so that the slender back of his lover was hard against his chest. He wrapped his arms about the younger man as if frightened Alonso would vanish. "I, too, had family problems. My family had my future mapped out. My parents brought me to them three years ago. I was told it was time for me to become an adult and to stop my 'childishness'. I had never shown interest in women as anything other than friends and acquaintances. However I was suddenly presented with a...a timetable," Viktor's distress was almost palpable and Alonso stroked the arms that crushed him hard, trying to reassure his mate. "I would have three months before the woman they had picked, from a good European family, would be arriving in America. Six months after that, after appearing in the right places and with the right people, we would announce our engagement and six months later we would be married. They had everything planned; a list of parties to attend, where I would propose, what my bride would wear, where we would honeymoon, how long for, where we would live...everything. To top it all, once married, they would expect their first grandchild within a year. I asked whether they thought any of that would make me happy. They just looked at me. They said that if I refused, I would be disowned, an exile from my own family. They even appointed me a 'bodyguard' in the run up to the imminent arrival of my bride to be."

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers