Written in the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers

"It was not easy, but I got enough money together and, with the help of a couple of friends, left America as the girl was arriving. My family was too caught up in her imminent advent to keep as close an eye on me. I travelled Europe with the money I managed to take with me and supplemented it by doing odd jobs and painting. That's how I met Gatrack. It was over two years ago. He and I share accommodation when he is here in Egypt and I pay nothing to live in it when he is elsewhere." He nuzzled soft brown curls as though fortifying himself to continue. "My parents never dreamt I would leave the country and were searching for me using the Pinkerton Agency back in America. I was found a couple of months ago, but too late. My parents had died in a stupid senseless accident. They had not disowned me and I was now the inheritor of their estates and the name Van der Maal." Viktor pressed his face against Alonso's cheek. He waited for the young man to move away from him. He could see the stares from Gatrack and Evander. Even the other man's confession paled next to this. Alonso twisted in his arms and Viktor looked at the adorable furrowed brow.

"Viktor, does that mean you have some money too? Are we able to help Gatrack with the others?"

For a moment, Viktor was speechless and then realised Alonso was serious. The name meant nothing to him. For all the wealth and prestige that went with it in other circles, the beautiful boy he loved knew nothing of it. He remained simply Viktor. With a whoop of joy, Viktor stood to swing Alonso in his arms being rewarded by peals of musical laughter from his bemused lover. Lowering the slim form carefully, he kept Alonso encircled in his arms.

"Yes, angel. It does indeed mean we can help Gatrack with the boys. I will have some money that can be put to very good use."

***********

That night, Viktor and Alonso returned to their dune. Neither man wanted to wait any longer to fully consummate their love. Viktor removed his own clothes first, turning his actions into a visual feast of arousal for his virginal lover. He let the moon's light caress the hard planes of his body and the jutting flesh that told of his desire for the slender youth who sat watching enraptured by the tableau before him. Kneeling at Alonso's side, Viktor slowly removed the clothing that kept the beautiful body hidden from his sight and impeded his caresses. He kissed his young mate before laying a trail of moist, soft kisses from cheek to nipple. Each small nub was sucked and tenderly nipped in its turn to leave aching peaks in his wake. He licked downwards to the small indent at Alonso's navel. He thrust his tongue in and out mimicking a more intimate act soon to follow. He lapped up the silvery pre-come that heralded his lover's desire. He kissed at the treasure trail, tugging with his teeth at the dark hair before burying his face in the damp, musky curls at his beloved's groin. He leant back to take in the incredibly arousing sight of Alonso writhing and panting his need. Viktor thoroughly oiled a single digit. He took in the head of Alonso's arousal in his mouth as he felt the younger man jolt at the sensation of a finger at his most private portal. Viktor sucked gently to distract his lover as he slid the single finger into moist heat.

Alonso had been so aroused he had not realised Viktor was ready to enter him until he felt the nudge at his nether port. As his shaft was enveloped by the wet heat of Viktor's mouth, he was breached for the first time. He whimpered softly as the single digit felt huge to his virgin body, the tissues unused to such intimate caresses. Alonso groaned as his flesh was sucked deeper and then convulsed screaming Viktor's name as the finger touched something hidden that made him see stars behind his lids and not in the ebony canopy above them. A second finger was quickly added before Alonso could react to the additional stretch and Viktor's wickedly talented tongue stroked the vein on the underside of his erection as the wet suction continued. The third finger twisted and then Viktor rubbed that special place again and again until Alonso finally begged.

"You, Viktor. Please, be inside me, make me yours."

Viktor gave a low rumbling growl of primal triumph. His young lover was writhing on his fingers. He was inside the virginal channel and it was opening to his touches, readying to accept a larger, thicker part of him. The part that would fill Alonso with the living proof of his love. He slicked his shaft and lined himself at the pulsating gateway. As he pushed forward he saw the moisture gather in Alonso's eyes to slide down the sculptured cheek. He licked it away whispering soft words of love and encouragement, waiting for the smaller man to become accustomed to being so fully filled. Slowly, inch-by-inch, Viktor buried himself in the hottest, tightest place he had ever known. His erection was gripped by searing velvet heat that rippled around him. He stroked at the softened flesh between Alonso's legs, encouraging it to full hardness once again.

Alonso focused on the hand bringing him pleasure and away from the burning deep inside his slender channel. Slowly the discomfort faded and as Viktor shifted slightly, it brought the head of his hardness against Alonso's hidden jewel. With a groan, Alonso squirmed to get the pleasurable sensation again. In response his mate began to rock slowly in and out, stroking Alonso's prostate with every motion causing pleasure to roll in waves throughout the slim body. He felt Viktor's thrusts become deeper and faster as the knowledgeable hand pulled at his fully erect flesh. It was too much for Alonso. With an undulating wail, his seed sprayed between their still moving bodies. As he convulsed in his completion, his channel unconsciously contracted around Viktor's flesh. Alonso dimly heard Viktor's roar that heralded the older man's release and he moaned as he felt Viktor's molten heat fill his still spasming channel. He felt Viktor roll their bodies and allowed himself to give into the sweet lassitude that had enveloped him.

**************

Epilogue

Two immaculately dressed men tapped at the deep blue door. The servant opening it sent clandestine, admiring glances at them both. The taller, broader man was blond and wore a dark blue suit that seemed to bring out the colour of his penetrating eyes. He wore a plain white shirt with a blue bow tie. The younger, slimmer man looked good enough to eat. The dark brown suit, combined with a champagne silk shirt, echoed the chocolate and honey colours of his hair, eyes and skin. Both men smiled at the servant as he led them to the dining room. Inside, seven other men waited and at the entrance of Viktor and Alonso hugs and kisses were exchanged freely. They were all present for a birthday

It had been just over a year since Egypt and although the men were in regular contact with each other, Viktor paused and looked to take in the latest changes. Evander and his partner Harry were still comfortably acting as the congenial hosts, even though the house was Gatrack and David's. He turned to observe Gatrack. The older man was dressed in a black velvet suit. A year of loving from the young man, who had chosen a new name, had done wonders for him. He would never be free of the palsy or spinal twist, but both had improved. David, Half-Moon as was, had filled out slightly, but still remained close to Gatrack in size and build. His suit was the same velvet, but a dark blue like Viktor's. The other three young men, Thomas, Jonathan and Nathaniel grinned widely. Thomas, Taurus as once known, was assistant manager at one of Gatrack's art shops and was likely to become a manager of a shop in his own right very soon. Jonathan, previously Orion, had replaced Alonso as assistant to Evander. Alonso now only taught a few classes, spending the rest of his time at Viktor's side. Nathaniel, latterly Midnight, and David had a shared talent for art. Nathaniel gifted in sculpting: clay, wood or stone, David's talent being painting. Viktor was sponsoring them both through art school and already they both had displayed and sold pieces at Gatrack's shops.

The celebration was for David's birthday; he had simply picked a date at random, as had the other three young men. It meant there was a birthday to celebrate less than every two months and the men ensured they were always free. The conversation, food and drink flowed easily as evening became night. It was with reluctance that Viktor and Alonso were allowed to leave, but there were promises of visits soon as the couple departed and headed home.

*********

Once home and in their bed, Viktor began his sensual assault on his beloved. Firstly he laid siege to the irresistible chocolate disks and the small cinnamon nubs at the centre. He ignored the rosy column curving towards the toned abdomen that waved, demanding attention and rolled the pliant young man onto his stomach. He kissed each taut cheek before parting the creamy globes to gaze hungrily at the small pink rosebud bared before him. He licked around the edges of the furled flesh, occasionally flicking his tongue at the rosette. Finally he could resist no more and he pressed his face as close as possible to his lover and began to stroke his tongue in and out of the velvet channel. The wanton moans and mewls told Viktor his efforts were appreciated and he delved deep into his mate's musky, intimate depths.

Blindly he reached for their jar of salve. As he inserted his slickened finger, he continued to lap at the tiny aperture as Alonso writhed, rubbing his engorged flesh into the bed beneath him. Growling, Viktor urged Alonso to his hands and knees to a moan of loss. Viktor's blue orbs gazed predatorily at his mate's sex as it hung heavily between the widespread thighs. He inserted a second finger to stretch the slender channel, he cupped his mate's almost hairless sac, feeling the weight of his young lover's unspent need. His smile was feral as Alonso moaned, thrusting his hips back and forth. A third finger crowded the tiny sheath and began to pleasure Alonso's hidden jewel.

"No more, my husband, I beg you, or I shall surely spend and I want you inside me when I do." Alonso's pleaded breathlessly as he squirmed on the welcome invaders.

"As you wish, my angel," Viktor's voice was as dark silk caressing Alonso's ears. He knew he was more than ready to be inside the beautiful beguiling creature, so wanton in his passion.

"Are you ready to take your husband into your body, my tiger-cub?" Viktor said, his oiled shaft nudging at the loosened and glistening portal.

"Yes, oh yes, Viktor."

As often as they did this, the feeling of Alonso's tight, velvet heat surrounding his flesh for the older man and the feeling of his husband's solid desire filling the younger took both men's breath away. Each froze in place as they adjusted to filling and being filled. They fit one another perfectly, as if made for one another. As he sank into molten heat, Viktor's shaft pressed against Alonso's sweet spot. Both men moaned softly as they began to move in concert to music as old as time itself that only they could hear.

Viktor laid a trail of open-mouthed kisses across the nape of Alonso's neck, sucking to leave a mark of his possession. He growled with approval as Alonso craned back and gave the younger man the kisses he craved. Alonso met every forward thrust of his bigger mate with a backwards motion of his own, each man giving and receiving pleasure in equal measure. Reaching under the undulating hips, Viktor took hold of Alonso's hot, wet organ and began to stroke it in counterpoint to his thrusts that were becoming harder, deeper. Viktor rumbled appreciatively as the hot sheath rippled and clung to his aching shaft. A part of him wanted to come, to fill the beautiful young man with his seed and claim him as his, another wanted the lovemaking to never end.

Alonso made a guttural sound low in his throat as his hardness was gripped in his mate's knowledgeable hand. He trembled as wave after wave of pleasure crashed throughout his body. Unable to maintain his position, he collapsed down to rest his face on his folded arms as Viktor continued to plunder his willing body, claiming him, owning him, loving him as no other had before or ever would again. His breathing became shallow gasps and he knew he was close...so very close.

"Coming," he moaned. "Come with me, my husband."

"Together, my angel," Viktor husked.

A soft wail of Viktor's name accompanied Alonso's pearlescent seed adorning Viktor's hand and the bedding. He shook and convulsed in ecstasy as an intense climax wracked his body, stars dancing before his eyes.

Viktor roared Alonso's name as the channel that so snugly held his throbbing flesh contracted rhythmically, milking the bigger man of every drop of his release as it pulsed deep into his mate's body. As his orgasm crested and then waned, Viktor carefully rolled them to their sides, His sated flesh still lodged in its safe haven.

Alonso could feel the post-coital bliss wash over him, leaving a warm lassitude in its wake. He could feel his lover still buried inside him and he sighed his joy.

"I love you so much, my husband, my everything," he whispered.

Tenderly, Viktor angled the beloved face to kiss his lover.

"As I love you, my heart, my soul." Viktor smiled as he felt Alonso's body go lax. Once again he gave silent thanks for the love of the special man he now held cradled to his broad chest, a love that was as shining and enduring as if it were written in the stars.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers