Written in the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

Two spots of high colour on Viktor's otherwise pallid face told Gatrack all he needed to know.

"Viktor," he said more quietly. "Alonso not thinking to talk in the heady experience of his first romance, his first time in love, I can understand. You, however, I expected better from you. I trusted you with Alonso. You have betrayed that trust."

"Why not use that thing?" Viktor's eyes slid to the knife at his throat. "Nothing could hurt me more than the way I feel now. It wasn't Alonso I was speaking to; it was the American. Alonso will never want me near him again. I've lost him." Viktor's voice was forlorn. He had abused an innocent in his care. He had taken what he wanted from the beautiful boy, not giving the virginal young man time or opportunity to deny him. He had taken as he wanted, when he wanted and Alonso had thought it done with love. He had been jealous because he had loved Alonso and been too afraid to admit it; too afraid that he would be rejected to think about the consequences of his actions on a guiltless young man. Now he had destroyed what should have been the best thing to have ever happened to him. He had spat vile, hurtful words at an innocent who deserved so much better. Who had deserved to have been wooed gently as befitted a first love. He wanted to crawl into a hole in the desert, curl up and remain there.

"Oh no, my friend," Gatrack said sheathing his knife safely. "You do not get off so easily." He smiled grimly at the shocked look from the blond. "You and I are going back to the camp. You are going to apologise to Evander and you are going to apologise and explain to Alonso. I don't know whether he will accept it. I'm not even sure I want him to," he added candidly. But you *will* apologise and it *will* be tonight."

Reluctantly, Viktor trailed after Gatrack. His stomach rolled as Gatrack tapped on the tent pole.

What do you want?" Evander hissed at Viktor and then looked in confusion at the line of blood across Viktor's throat and at Gatrack who stood to the side.

"Tell him," Gatrack said tonelessly.

"I came to apologise to you and to Alonso and to try and explain my actions."

"What makes you think I will allow you anywhere near Alonso again?" Evander asked pugnaciously.

"Because Alonso is a man," Viktor said standing a little straighter. "Because the decision to forgive me...or not and to hear me out...or not is Alonso's to make."

Evander stared from one man to another for a few moments. The decision was Alonso's but the boy was so upset. He caught Gatrack's eye and the minute nod. Evander sagged, defeated. It was Alonso's choice. He stepped past Viktor to stand outside.

As Viktor entered the tent all the words he had begun to fashion into an apology fled his mind. There was an acrid smell in the enclosed space and a bucket at the side of Alonso's cot was doubtless the origin. He took in the frail, wan faced young man and felt his heart would break.

"Oh, Lon, I'm so sorry, so very, very sorry."

Pained eyes regarded him warily as Alonso moved to sit up in his cot. "I've never begged another in my life, Lon," Viktor continued. "But I'm begging now. Please, please forgive me. Give me a chance to explain. Please don't turn me away."

Viktor dropped to his knees, his head to the floor and his body began to shake with his sobs. He was slowly aware of arms trying to wrap around him and husky sounds in his ear. He raised his head to gaze directly into Alonso's face. Tears streamed down the beloved visage and he tried shakily to rub them away. "Forgive me," he pleaded.

"You hurt me so much," Alonso's voice was a hoarse croak.

"Sorry, so sorry," Viktor moaned clutching desperately to the slim form. "Please," he begged again.

*************

Outside the tent, Evander was kept at a discreet distance by Gatrack. The younger man knew Viktor was truly sorry for the hurt he had inflected. He was sure that Alonso's generous heart would recognise this. That was his main reason for enforcing the apology so quickly. He prayed that the two young men that he loved could find a way past this painful episode.

**************

Alonso looked at the shaking blond. He was certain the apology was heartfelt. He needed to know it would not happen again, what had triggered Viktor's words, but for now there was only one thing he could say.

"Yes." The single word was barely more than a whisper but it brought a surge of hope to Viktor's soul. He pulled back a little and pressed fervent kisses to the tear-stained face and his heart soared as Alonso began to return them. Viktor forced himself to stand, pulling Alonso with him, not wanting his hurting mate to kneel any longer. His hands slid to taut buttocks to lift the smaller man and slender legs wrapped around his waist. He moved to the cot away from the bucket and lay down; ensuring Alonso was tucked tightly to his body, cradled to his chest. Words tumbled incoherently from Viktor's lips; words of gratitude, endearments and promises. One thing which Viktor kept as clear as crystal in his mind was the fact he was being given a second chance; one he would not squander. He would woo and cherish the angel in his arms as Alonso deserved, as Viktor should have from the outset. He felt the slim body go lax against his own and he kept pressing soft kisses to the curly hair until he, too slipped into sleep.

Outside the tent, Gatrack and Evander paced like anxious parents awaiting news of an imminent birth. It took several long moments for them to realise that there were no more moving shadows or muted sounds coming from inside the tent. Cautiously, the tent flap was opened and they peered inside. They saw Viktor lying in Evander's cot with Alonso mostly on top of the blond, their arms and legs entwined. Evander cast a frantic glance at Gatrack.

"It seems as though Viktor is forgiven," he said dryly.

"What about me?" Evander hissed back.

"There will be a spare cot in my tent tonight the dark man said with a half smile. "Leave them be, Evander. And leave them in the morning. I will tell you what happened to Viktor as I am sure he will tell Alonso. Let them have some time to work this out."

Evander sighed but saw no other course of action. He doused the tent lamp and followed Gatrack to his tent.

***********

Viktor awoke feeling fragile and exhausted with a warm weight across his chest. He glanced down to see Alonso's dark curly hair. He smiled at the way their bodies fit so well together. He cuddled the smaller man tightly, nuzzling gently at soft skin. He smiled again as sleepy brown eyes opened to regards him steadily.

"I am sorry, Lon," Viktor offered again.

"I forgave you, Viktor," Alonso reminded. "But I need to know why it happened and that it is past. Can we move on from this, Viktor?"

"I want that more than anything, Lon," Viktor said fervently. Slowly he lowered his mouth to Alonso's and kissed him gently. He received a soft smile and pulled the lithe body closer.

"The world always seems a better place when you are in my arms," Viktor whispered. "I should have told you so more often.

"I always felt safe with you," Alonso confessed, kissing at the scratch across Viktor's throat.

"I want you to feel safe," Viktor said. "Safe, needed, wanted and loved. You are loved, Lon. I love you."

"I love you, too," Alonso's heart soared.

"Let me tell you what happened to me, although it is no excuse for how I behaved last night. Then you can tell me about your life with the Professor.

************

That night, Alonso and Viktor did not go to the dune with Gatrack. Instead they left taking a blanket for themselves and headed to a different one. Evander made no attempt to interfere. When the two young men had finally made an appearance earlier that day, neither hid the love they had for the other. It seemed to almost glow between them.

When they reached their dune, the two men settled on the blanket. Clothing melted away as they exchanged kisses; soft, gentle, sweet. Viktor's hands caressed Alonso reverently as he exposed smooth caramel skin. This time the lovemaking was gentle as each concentrated on pleasuring the other. Their twin cries were offered to the star-lit canopy above them as their seed flowed; a tribute to their shared joy. They nestled together for a while before desire began to course through them once more. Viktor undulated above the slender body as he rubbed his hardening shaft against Alonso's.

"Let me taste you, love," he pleaded.

"Yes," came a whispered reply.

With a soft groan, Viktor rose to his knees and spread apart the younger man's slender legs. He bent to kiss up each smooth inner thigh and pressed Alonso's legs back and out, fully displaying the smaller body to his ravenous gaze. His tongue slithered along the crease of groin and thigh to soft mewls of pleasure from Alonso. Viktor dropped lower, laving the almost hairless, velvety sac to incoherent cries and erotic writhing from his dark beauty. Viktor drew each precious oval into his mouth, rolling it tenderly before moving on to the prize that glistened wetly on Alonso's abdomen.

"So beautiful, my sweet," he whispered, his breath hot against the straining flesh. A silvery trail beneath the quivering rod bore testament to Alonso's arousal. Viktor lapped it away, relishing the taste of Alonso's pre-come. His tongue licked from root to tip and then down again so that his face was buried in damp, dark curls. He inhaled the heady scent of musk and arousal.

Alonso's pleasured whimper became a low guttural moan as his shaft was enveloped in hot, wet suction. A hand briefly replaced mouth, tenderly twisting the swollen head and tracing the prominent vein and then Viktor's voracious mouth was back. Alonso wailed and thrashed as the older man's head began to bob up and down. The wet heat seemed to sear his virginal flesh. He could feel Viktor's tongue swirling around the head of his arousal. The suction of his lips and the way his teeth delicately grazed sensitised flesh erotically tortured Alonso. His mate was setting his body alight with need and want. He arched upwards with a scream of Viktor's name on his lips as pleasure he seemed to feel in every individual cell ignited simultaneously. His orgasm thundered through his body and his cream flooded his lover's ravenous mouth as he convulsed helplessly under the older man. A feather-light touch to his hidden entrance prolonged his pleasure as it brought nerves Alonso never knew existed into life. He fell back sated as his spent flesh finally slipped from Viktor's mouth.

"I love you," Alonso murmured.

"I love you, too, angel," Viktor replied as he stroked the youthful limbs that still trembled in the aftermath of such an intense release.

Unable to prevent a blush staining his cheeks, Alonso moved to lie over the bigger blond. He felt a surge of power as Viktor gave a low groan, deep in his chest, as slim hands began to gently pinch at the pink nubs peeking from his chest hair. Emboldened by his lover's reaction, Alonso lapped at one then the other, teasing with his fingers whichever was bereft of his mouth. Finally he sucked one taut teat into his mouth, grazing the peak with his teeth and relishing the evidence of Viktor's pleasure as the older man stroked his hair and shoulders.

"So good, angel," Viktor moaned as he writhed at the tender onslaught. His nipples ached pleasurably, but another part of his anatomy ached with need. "Please, baby, touch me," he begged.

"I want to touch you, Viktor," Alonso whispered. "I want to make you feel good."

With a low rumble, Viktor rolled their bodies to straddle his slender love.

"Ah, God, yes," he groaned as soft hands began to caress the shaft that jutted hard, red and needy from his pelt of thick blond pubic fur. His hips began to rock, thrusting into the tunnel of Alonso's hands. His member dripped pre-come copiously, some pooling on the smooth caramel skin of his young lover, the other lubricating his flesh as it began to move faster. "Going to come, Lon," Viktor panted as he locked eyes with his lover. "Coming, baby." Viktor threw back his head and roared his completion. He seed pulsed hot and wet to anoint the beloved boy beneath him.

Daringly, Alonso drew two fingers through the pearlescent seed and raised his fingers to his mouth. He sucked slowly savouring the taste of his lover's release. As he reached for more, Viktor caught his hand, raising it to his own lips before leaning down to kiss Alonso, feeding his release into Alonso's mouth with his tongue. Alonso accepted the offering with a soft moan.

The lovers lay cradling each other before reluctantly acknowledging the need to return to their camp. The walked slowly, hand in hand until they reached Alonso's tent. As they stopped, Viktor reached to cradle the angelic face of his beautiful boy.

"I love you, Lon," he vowed.

"I love you, Viktor," Alonso affirmed.

They kissed softly, expressing love before finally parting. Viktor watched Alonso enter his tent before moving to his own. Neither young man noticed the black, hate-filled eyes that had watched them return to camp.

**********

Alonso sat cataloguing the work completed by the students when a shadow fell over him. He looked up and smiled at his lover.

"Can you leave this for an hour?" Viktor asked.

"Yes," Alonso replied, a thrill running through his slender frame as Viktor held out his hand. Accepting it he allowed the older man to lead him to the edge of the camp where two horses stood saddled. "Viktor," Alonso breathed, stunned at the sight.

The horses were Arabian stallions and Alonso had never seen such magnificent horses. Both were dark coloured and their coats seemed to shine.

"I have a friend," Viktor whispered. "He let me borrow these."

Reverently, Alonso mounted the horse Viktor indicated and watched his lover swing easily into the saddle of the other. They trotted away from the camp with decorum, but once a discrete distance away, Viktor gave a cry and urged his mount on, Alonso following. The younger man felt as though he was flying as he rode hard and fast, keeping up with his lover. He reined in his horse as he saw Viktor do the same and the two men leant to kiss each other, panting into each other's mouth.

"There is going to be a joint camp barbeque tonight," Viktor said. "We will not be able to sit amongst the dunes as previously. These things go on late and as you and the Professor are your team's leaders, you will be expected to mix and circulate."

"And what of you?" Alonso asked breathlessly. Although he did ride at home, it was nothing like what he had just experienced and he was incredibly exhilarated.

"Gat and I are just Guides. We're not expected to mix with you," Viktor shrugged. "You must have attended these before."

"I have. I just never realised why Gat wasn't there. I am so stupid," Alonso berated himself. "I just assumed he did not want to be, not that he was not supposed to be." He gave Viktor a defiant stare that had the older man smirking.

"And just what is that look for, my little tiger-cub?" Viktor purred.

"I don't care whether anyone else takes their Guides," Alonso stated. "But you and Gat will be with me or I will not go."

"Lon..." Viktor began, but was interrupted.

"I mean it, Viktor. Even if you and I weren't lovers, you and Gat are my friends. I feel so guilty. I want you there, both of you. Please," he added the last turning big brown eyes at his smitten lover.

Viktor sighed. He could refuse the younger man almost nothing when he used those eyes so potently. However, it did mean that whereas he had expected not to even see his lover that night, and although he would have to share, he could enjoy Alonso's company. They were already into the second week of their time together and Viktor wanted to relish every minute he could.

"I can't speak for Gat, but I will be there," he conceded.

"I will talk to Gat myself," Alonso nodded.

"Now that is settled," Viktor said dismounting. "Come and lie with me for a few moments."

Alonso dropped gracefully to the floor and for long minutes the two men lay kissing tenderly. It was with reluctance that they parted. Each man's swollen lips bearing testimony to the love they shared. Smiling, they remounted the horses for another ride before heading back to the camp.

***********

Gatrack and Viktor sat on the periphery of the barbeque held close to the magnificent pyramid. Lit torches made the edifice almost unearthly in the flickering light. Other Guides and workers either remained at their own campsites or mixed with each other. They glanced up as Alonso came to sit with them.

"You are expected to circulate as you have on previous occasions," Gatrack said with a half smile.

"That was before I realised how elite it all was," Alonso said pouting. "It's good for the boys. They are making some useful contacts," he added smiling as he sat between his friends. He giggled musically as both Gatrack and Viktor poked at him. "For the next few minutes I just want to sit with people I love," he added as he slid an arm around both men; his friend and his lover. He sighed happily as he felt their arms encircle his back.

That night as Viktor and Gatrack settled in their tent, Gatrack's voice floated over to the blond's ears.

"What will happen when Alonso returns home?"

"I intend to go with him," Viktor replied. "I have money...enough," he said with an almost imperceptible pause. "I will manage."

"I always thought you would make a beautiful couple," Gatrack said.

Viktor could hear the smile in the other man's voice.

"He is still very young," he offered.

"With a mature soul," Gatrack effortlessly replied. "I have known him for years, Viktor. He is not fickle by nature. He loves you."

"And I him," Viktor replied ardently. "However, this is a different place. What happens back in the real world is yet to be known."

"He will continue to love you," Gatrack said. "He has the experience of the love of his parents as well those who became his parents to guide him. It will not always be plain sailing on a calm sea, Viktor, but there will be joy and happiness for you, my friend," Gatrack predicted. "He won't fail you, his heart is loyal and his love will be as steadfast as that we see written in the stars."

"Thanks, Gat," Viktor smiled. //Joy and happiness// his mind echoed.

The next day was to be spent in the local town. Messages would be sent to anxious families as well as time in the local marketplace to buy souvenirs. There would only be one other such day before the trip ended. Viktor smiled as he settled. He had an idea of what he wanted from the market.

***********

Alonso and Viktor walked together through the teeming market amidst the myriad of brightly coloured stalls and people. They stopped, each looking through the merchandise of different stands. A charm had caught Alonso's eyes. It was in the shape of a crescent moon with a small star hanging from it on a fine chain. Alonso smiled. During their evenings together the moon and stars had born witness to the love he shared with Viktor. He selected a chain for it and, caught up in his haggling, failed to notice Viktor similarly occupied. Pleased with price paid for his prize, he turned to hold out his gift to Viktor as the older man moved to do the same. Alonso looked at the burnished sun charm as he held out his silver moon and star.

"I bought this for you to always remind you of our first nights together," he whispered.

"And I bought you this because you are the sun that lights and warms my life," Viktor replied.

Reverently each man fastened their charm around the neck of the recipient and hugged the other tightly. As Viktor stood back he took careful note of the direction the grey hair of the Professor was headed. A tug at his robe had him looking down into the face of a small boy.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers