WVC Ch. 25: The Ladies Brunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

The blonde was fixated on the throbbing bulge in my crotch as Gayle took advantage of my vulnerable position to reach up between my spread ass cheeks and cradle my balls from behind. My breathing grew ragged as the three women prolonged the moment, playing with me, enjoying their power. Finally, Erika released my throbbing cock, barely covered in the stretchy nylon.

"That's enough for now. We want to keep him on edge. Not push him over."

Reluctantly, the other two also let go, still studying the twitching, pulsing lump in the front of my suit. Erika went to serve the other guests while the tanned hostess motioned me to follow her into the kitchen.

"Let's start serving the sweet pastries."

Appreciating the sway of her hips as I walked behind her, watching the silky pant legs billow with each step, I was surprised to find that the striking black haired woman catch up with me. She had an impish gleam in her pale eyes as she leaned close to whisper.

"Not only did Savannah tell me all about you and how big your dick is, she also told how much you cum. You filled her mouth and she choked on it. You don't remember?"

That stopped me cold. In a panic, I stared at her. She chuckled and looked back over her shoulder at the rest of the guests.

"Don't worry. I haven't told anyone."

Sliding the back of her fingers up and down the bare skin of my arm, she continued.

"I'm an alumnae of the Club. And I know exactly what you're going through."

Glancing down at the protruding lump in the front of my suit, she suddenly giggled.

"Well, maybe not exactly."

Stealing a look toward the kitchen where our hostess was probably waiting for me, she whispered again.

"I'll keep this to myself. If we can find some time together later today."

Lowering her eyes once more to my throbbing crotch, her voice took on a husky tone.

"My daughter said that your cream tastes really sweet."

My stiff cock jerked when she said that, and she chuckled again, a low throaty half laugh. Gayle's head popped out of the kitchen doorway.

"Bill! Come get the other serving tray!"

"Yes Ma'am."

I scurried away from the black haired woman and into the expansive kitchen. Once inside, I set the quiche tray down and retrieved the one with the sweet flaky pastries. As I turned to go, Gayle blocked my way, an evil smile flickering across her face. She looked down at my still swollen crotch.

"I realize that you can't cum, but I'm going to leave my mark on you."

Moving quickly before I had a chance to react, she knelt on the tiled floor in front of me and reached into the protruding pouch. I gasped as she scooped out my entire package, using the elastic of the slingshot to lift my balls up and out. Wrapping her hand around the thickened stalk, she eyed the engorged knob and licked her lips.

"This is my party, and I want all my guests to know that I was here first."

With that, she dipped her head and swallowed the whole bulb, stretching her mouth wide to accommodate my ballooned size. Using both hands to pump my hard-on into her mouth, she slurped loudly as she bobbed up and down, trying to take the entire length of my rigid pole between her lips. She was so noisy it was almost as if she wanted her guests in the sun room to hear her. Since there was no intervening door, there was a real possibility that one of them could walk in and find the hostess giving me a loud, sloppy blowjob.

The ferocity of her assault caught me off guard, and I knew I wouldn't last long if she kept this up. I started to pant as saliva streamed from the corners of her mouth, dribbling down the sides of my shaft, wetting the white nylon suit bunched under my balls. Just I as was approaching the point of no return, she abruptly stopped. While keeping one fist firmly gripping the base of my trembling stalk, she pulled her head back and reached for her purse, which happened to be close by on the counter.

Startled, I watched her adroitly use only one hand to apply bright red lipstick, smearing it liberally over her full lips. When she finished, she set the metallic tube back on the counter and leaned over my raging erection. Holding my quivering shaft steady, she pointed it straight up in the air as she let spit fall from her mouth, coating the rounded surface of my cockhead. Once she was satisfied that my erection was thoroughly saturated, she spread her freshly painted lips wide and trapped my throbbing cock between them. Breathing heavily, she took me deep into her throat. I was surprised how much of my shaft she could swallow, her shiny lips finally stopping only a couple of inches from my abdominal wall. Slowly, she pulled her head back, leaving bright red streaks along the bloated stalk.

Beaming, she sat back on her heels and admired her handiwork.

"Now the girls will know that I was here first."

After stretching the white nylon to reposition my dripping and newly decorated cock inside, Gayle looked up at me and smiled. She had pulled it so tight that the strap between my ass cheeks threatened to split the puckered hole of my sphincter. Nodding, she patted my bulging crotch, lovingly settling the thin cloth around the length of my swollen cock, arranging the clinging nylon to better display me. Moving my tray aside so I could see, I glanced down. The distended pouch was completely drenched, the material so transparent from her saliva that the reddish smears on my stalk were quite obvious.

Rising gracefully to her feet, the tanned woman let her fingertips caress the straining cockhead, smoothing the sheer cloth across the shiny surface, making sure to tease my cockslit to gape open.

"Perfect! Your big dick looks yummy, even more than those pastries you're carrying."

Sliding her arm around my shoulders, she guided me out into the hallway toward the sunroom. As we walked, I could feel my cock bouncing inside the loose suit with each step, creating enough friction against the nylon to keep me hard and erect. At the doorway, I hesitated as she stood aside.

"Don't be shy now."

"Yes Ma'am."

Taking a deep breath, I plunged into the room, carrying the tray so that it half hid my distended suit. I was startled to see Erika on her knees, her bare butt high in the air and her head buried between the open thighs of the tall blonde Lorraine. Although my trainer had managed to reacquire her G-string, it hid nothing. Oblivious to those around her, she was energetically licking a pair of fleshy lips just below a pubic mound decorated with narrow landing strip of pale blonde hair. Standing beside me, Gayle remarked.

"She's very good, isn't she?"

Throwing one long leg over Erika's shoulder, the lightly tanned blonde answered as she caught my eye.

"I've heard that he's excellent."

Immediately, I felt my face color. The only way she would have not that is if her daughter had told her. As the hostess began to stroke my bare ass cheeks, she directed me toward the other ladies on the couch.

"Would you ladies like something sweet to eat?"

On one side of Lorraine sat Angela, the green-eyed brunette with the dark tan. Watching intently as Erika lapped at the blonde's pussy, she shook her head, stroking the neck of Kim who sat beside her.

"Kim?"

"I believe I will. Just one."

Leaning forward, I extended the silver tray toward her, uncovering the swollen pouch jutting out from between my legs. The full bodied blonde gasped when she caught sight of the bobbing front of my suit, just below the tray I offered.

"Oh my! I thought you were offering a Danish, but apparently this young man has something else to offer."

I could feel the flush spread down my neck as she leaned closer, examining my twitching hard-on, barely contained the flimsy suit as it jutted out toward her beneath the silver tray. Her blue eyes wide, she reached for a pastry without lifting her gaze, commenting before she took a dainty bite.

"Somebody has been very naughty. Somebody with bright red lipstick has been tasting this young man's dick."

Lorraine was too far-gone, her eyes tightly shut as she enjoyed Erika's talented tongue but Angela looked over, quickly dropping her green eyes to stare at the twitching lump in my swollen pouch. Stepping around my kneeling trainer, I extended the tray toward her, and as before, she refused my offer. With Gayle still palming my butt, I held the tray slightly to one side so I could see my bloated crotch. The damp nylon revealed almost everything.

"Oh. Oh, Oh! Oh! OH!"

With spasms wracking her body, the tall blonde cried out as Erika brought her to a thundering climax. As the moans erupted deep in her chest, her legs began to flop about, involuntary reactions to the powerful orgasm that rippled through her slim body. Relentlessly, Erika attacked, her tongue busy deep inside the woman's pussy. Both Angela and Kim kept glancing back and forth, alternating between watching their friend writhe on the couch, and examining the throbbing hard-on displayed inside my nearly transparent suit.

Once Lorraine's passion finally began to subside, the tanned hostess stopped fondling my ass cheek, gave me a fond pat and went to retrieve a piano bench from the alcove off the sun room. After setting it down in the middle of the floor, she called out.

"If I can have your attention --"

She waited while Sandra and Gloria, who were intertwined on the other couch across the room ended their fervent kiss. But the duo stayed locked in an intimate embrace, hands fondling breasts and stroking inner thighs through their cover-ups. Erika turned around, still on the floor, her legs crossed so that her short skirt rode high upon her shapely thighs, exposing the miniscule triangle of her G-string that threatened to disappear into her crotch. Still groggy from her recent climax, Lorraine roused herself and sat up on the couch, not bothering the retrieve the pair of shorts she'd discarded on the floor, her wet pussy lips glistening in the bright light.

"Now that you've all had some refreshment, I'd like to provide you with some entertainment."

She smiled at the disheveled blonde on the couch, totally nude below the waist.

"Some of you have already enjoyed a certain amount of diversion."

Lorraine blushed, but didn't bother to cover herself, evidently taking pleasure in displaying her pink pussy, moist and wide open for all the guests to see. My cock twitched as I looked at her again.

"But the real occasion for throwing this party is to enjoy the attention and service provided by these two young students, particularly this well-endowed young man."

She gestured toward me, as if they didn't know whom she was talking about. My cock throbbed inside the skimpy slingshot.

"Erika, please relieve him of the serving tray."

Scrambling to her feet, my trainer took my tray, her blue eyes sparkling as she whispered.

"Showtime."

In the center of the room, Gayle began to untie the belt of her loose pants.

"I'm sure you're aware that our young man is unusually well endowed. What you may not know is that he is quite skillful with his tongue. Or so I've been told."

I blushed furiously as the tanned brunette fingered the waistband of her lounge pants with one hand while with the other, she beckoned me to join her in the middle of the room. Patting the cushioned leather bench, she smiled.

"On your back."

Obediently, I sat down on one end of the bench and lay back so that my head was slightly off the other end. While my lower back was supported, my bare ass hung partly off the black leather. From my upside down view, I watched as Gayle let her loose pants slide to the floor, revealing a pubic mound with no tan lines and adorned with just a wisp of dark hair, clipped into the shape of an arrow, pointing directly at her fleshy pussy lips. Inside the suit, my engorged cock jumped toward the ceiling as I watched her approach.

She sauntered across the room, staring down at me as she circled the bench, letting her fingertips trail over my skin, across my shoulders, down my chest and come to rest on my lower abdomen, just above the tautly stretched pouch of my costume. After watching the bulge twitch eagerly, our hostess glanced up at Erika, who stood mute.

"I know you suggested that we wait to until he was more composed, but I think now is the best time to reveal his cock."

Erika nodded in agreement.

"Whatever you think is best. It's your party."

The bottomless brunette smiled as she dropped her gaze again, watching the protruding lump in my pulse and throb as her fingers kept playing back and forth across my stomach, tickling me as she dipped slightly below the elastic waistband.

"Yes, you're right. It is my party."

"Why don't you have him take off his suit while he's lying there?"

Gayle considered Erika's suggestion for just a moment before a sly smile spread across her face.

"That's an excellent idea. Take it off."

Since the last directive was to me, I complied, awkwardly skimming the shoulder straps down my arms and off my torso as I writhed on the sleek leather. Sliding my hips farther off the end of the piano bench, I dislodged the uncomfortable strap from between my ass cheeks and slipped the white nylon off my hips. Once I was totally nude, I raised my hips up so I could slide back onto the bench. With my feet planted firmly on the tiled floor, I spread my thighs slightly apart and thrust my swollen cock into the air, offering it up for everyone's inspection.

"Wow!""

"He does have a big one."

"And I like a man who shaves."

Fighting an impulse to cover myself, I remembered Erika's warning and opened my knees wider, instead offering the women an even better view between my thighs. After the initial outburst, everyone was silent, watching my fully erect cock jerk and twitch. Gayle walked around to the head of the bench and stood over me so that I stared up into her pussy, the outer lips already beginning to bloom. Inching forward, she straddled my head and I got strong whiff of her excitement.

"And now ladies, as I enjoy this young man's tongue, I invite you to examine this most impressive cock. And you may leave your mark as you see fit."

As she slowly lowered herself onto my face, I didn't have time to think about her last comment. I extended my tongue to greet her and the bronzed brunette shuddered when the very tip grazed her pussy. Flicking at the swollen knob of her clit, I felt the other guests draw around us. Exhaling, she sank lower onto my face, forcing my stiffened tongue deep inside her moist crevice. Once it was completely embedded, she leaned forward and wrapped her hand around the base of my pulsing shaft, squeezing firmly. Slowly, deliberately, she began to writhe on my face, rolling her pubic mound against me at the same time she started to post her fist up and down my hard-on. I didn't think about it at the time, but she only stroked the very base of my stalk, only moving her fist an inch or two.

As she picked up the pace, she leaned farther over my crotch and swallowed the engorged bulb. Slurping loudly, she curled her other hand around my pole, one covering the other and pumped me with both fists as she sucked, her head bobbing up and down. After just a few minutes, she reached a thundering climax, her lean body thrashing about as she lay on top of me, my cock deep within her mouth. Bouncing violently, she pounded her crotch against my mouth, trying to force my spearing tongue even farther inside.

Finally, she lay collapsed on top of me and lay motionless, letting the side of her head rest on my lower abdomen as she held my engorged bulb between her lips. Only her tongue moved, gently licking around the rim of my inflated cockhead, like a cat bathing her kitten. I reciprocated, lapping at the nectar dribbling from between her thighs, drinking in the sweet liquid that had oozed all over my chin. Slowly puling her head back, she let the slippery knob pop free.

"Who's next?"

Still keeping a firm grasp of the base of my shaft, she swung her leg high over my head as she dismounted the bench.

"I'm next. I've been looking forward to this."

I didn't recognize the voice, but when I saw the deep blue caftan drop to the floor, I knew that it must be Sandra who was about to straddle my face. As she positioned her hips above me, I saw that she too had shaved her pubic hair into a stylish shape, a diamond of jet black curls. Lowering herself onto my ready tongue, she leaned over me, resting her hands flat on the bench as she quickly found a moaning, thrusting rhythm.

"Would anyone like to give this young man a rainbow?"

I didn't know what Gayle meant. I was too busy trying to keep up with the squirming Sandra on top of me.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

As the black haired woman reached the peak of her orgasm, I felt Gayle feed my cock to a ravenous pair of lips. It couldn't be Sandra. She was sitting on my face, grinding her plump pussy into my mouth, her muscular ass cheeks covering my eyes. But when she did finally lift herself up off of me, I glanced down to see that it was Gloria, the pretty blonde with the streaked hair, who was eagerly bobbing up and down on my throbbing pole. Still nude below the waist, the tanned hostess pumped my stiff hard-on into the blonde's mouth, using both fists to match her rhythm, bouncing off my lower abdomen.

Another woman took Sandra's place over my head, shutting off my view. A quick glimpse of light skin with barely defined tan lines, slim thighs and a pale blonde strip of soft curls adorning the prominent pubic mound was all I saw before she descended onto my face. Her plump pussy lips were already quite slick with juice, leading me to conclude that it was Lorraine who was silently grinding against my tongue. I was getting tired, but I wasn't about to stop or ask for a break.

Lorraine must have been primed because it didn't take her long to teeter on the edge of a massive climax. I was right behind her, feeling the juice in my balls roiling. Even on my back, I could still thrust against the steady posting Gayle was giving me.

"Anyone else want to decorate this young man's penis?"

Just as the blonde started to buck on my face, I felt cool air on the wet knob of my hard-on. Gayle kept jacking me, methodically keeping me right at the brink of an orgasm as she offered my jutting pole up to another one of her guests. Soft lips sucked my cockhead deep into what turned out to be a very experienced mouth. When I felt her settle between my widely parted legs, resting a pair of outsized breasts on top of my thighs, I figured that it had to Kim.

When Lorraine finally struggled to her feet, I looked down to watch the big-breasted blonde work. She must have felt my eyes on her because she glanced up at me and winked, her cheeks billowing in and out with the force of her suctioning mouth, pink lips tight against the heavily veined shaft. I didn't get to see anymore as another guest loomed overhead, cutting off my vision.

This woman had a deep tan with no lines at all, a completely shaven pussy and a shiny ring at the top of her glistening lips. It had to be Angela. She too was primed. As soon as I flicked the prominent button extending from the hood of her inflamed lips, she started convulsing. Moaning loudly, she rocked back and forth on my mouth, rapidly reaching a shuddering climax. Violent spasms wracked her body as she released a flood of liquid all over the lower half of my face, drenching me as well as the piano bench.

As she slowly came down from her high, quaking involuntarily as she rested astride my mouth, I kept tonguing her, licking her wet lips until she began another series of tremors. This succession of orgasms lasted longer, and was more powerful, rippling through her lithe body as our audience cheered. On and on, they flowed, waves of passion that I kept stoking with my tongue.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers
123456...9