WVC Ch. 25: The Ladies Brunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she was done, wearily lifting herself off my face. I caught my breath and realized that although Gayle was still pumping my trembling cock, the woman kneeling between my wide-open legs did not have her lips wrapped around my cockhead. She was simply stroking my inner thighs. Looking down my torso, I saw it was Sandra, smiling back at me, a mischievous glint in her pale blue eyes.

My cock was leaking profusely, dribbling down over the back of Gayle's hand. She must be getting tired as she kept switching hands, always making sure that I stayed fully erect. When Sandra deliberately removed her hands from my upper thighs to retrieve a tube of lipstick from the floor, I was puzzled. She made a big show of liberally applying the dark red cream to her lips, smacking them audibly as she put the tube aside and leaned over me, looking down at my drooling cock as the bronzed hostess held me upright.

"We're running out of room here, despite how big your dick is."

Suddenly, I realized what she meant. Even though the dribbles of saliva, the oozing pre-cum and the constant jacking of my cock had obscured them, I could still three distinct rings of lipstick around my swollen shaft, the bright red that Gayle had originally left for all to see, the slightly darker brownish red that Gloria applied, and higher up, near the bloated cockhead, the intense pink that Kim had just deposited. This must be the rainbow that Gayle had referred to earlier, a rainbow of lipstick on my erect cock.

Leaning close enough so I could feel her warm breath wash over my wet bulb, Sandra opened her mouth and flicked out her tongue, first just licking the rim of my straining cockhead, and then bathing it with her spit. I sighed as she stretched her dark red lips wide, swallowing the entire knob, twisting her head so that she spread as much of her lipstick on my quivering stalk as possible. With her mission accomplished, she pulled back until just the bloated bulb remained in her mouth.

Resting her hands high on my inner thighs, she twirled her tongue around the glans, teasing me, playing with me as our hostess continued to post steadily up and down the shaft, careful not to rub off any more of the lipstick. I began to moan, thrusting my hips up off the bench to meet Gayle's pumping rhythm. As I approached the point of no return, Erika suddenly appeared and rested her hand lightly on the tanned brunette's shoulder, gently cautioning her.

"I think he needs a break."

The hostess hesitated. Sandra looked up with her mouth full of my throbbing cock, ready to follow whatever course of action that Gayle decided.

"Okay, let him regain his composure. We don't want him to explode. Not yet, anyway."

Grinning, she released her double fisted grip, watching my gaily colored hard-on bob up and down once Sandra let my cockhead pop out of her mouth. I wasn't sure what she meant by the last remark, but I didn't have much time to dwell on it. As the black haired woman stood up and stepped aside, Lorraine hovered nearby, looking like she wanted to take her place. Idly stroking her bared pussy, her fingers disappearing between the glistening lips, she asked.

"Can I add another color in his rainbow?"

Her question was directed to Erika, not to Gayle. My trainer smiled and nodded as the tall blonde edged between my open thighs.

"Sure. Just don't suck him too long."

"I'll be careful."

She quickly knelt at my crotch, uncapped the tube of lipstick she carried and thoroughly painted her lips a frosty pink, a much lighter color than any of the other guests had deposited on my trembling cock. The brunette hostess was still kneeling beside the bench, and as Lorraine applied the pale cream, Gayle curled one hand around the base of my rigid hard-on, holding me upright for her. Grinning, the blonde wrapped her own fist over her friend's and leaned forward, opening her mouth.

The pink tip of her tongue darted out and speared the gaping hole at the end, trying to force its way inside. After swirling all around the raised ridge, Lorraine returned to the gaping slit and lapped at the clear fluid oozing out. Lifting her head to make eye contact with me, she grinned as she swallowed my juice. In a voice low enough that only the three of us could hear, she whispered.

"You taste just as good as my daughter said you would."

My hostess looked startled.

"What do you mean?"

Ignoring the question, Lorraine ducked her head again, spread her mouth wide and sucked the purple bulb into her mouth, carefully closing her painted lips and smearing the lipstick around the rim of my bloated knob. Gayle squeezed and slowly stroked a short way up my throbbing pole, releasing me again as Lorraine pulled away, leaving her mark on me. Satisfied with her contribution, she stood up and looked down at my raging hard-on, now brightly adorned with five different shades of color.

I sat up, not sure what I should do next. Once more, my trainer had a suggestion.

"Bill, present yourself to each guest. Let them get a close look at your gaily decorated penis."

As I stood up, I felt a little dizzy. Maybe the blood was being used below my waist and wasn't available to my brain. With my hard-on swinging wildly before me, I stumbled over to where Kim sat on the couch, demurely pressing her full thighs together. As I approached, she spread her knees to accommodate me, letting edge between them as she studied my jutting pole, pointing directly toward her pretty face. From somewhere behind me, Erika issued more instructions.

"Assume the position."

Obeying her, I shuffled my feet apart until my legs were pressing against her thighs. I clasped my hands on top of my head and shoved my hips forward, thrusting my throbbing erection out until the rounded cockhead almost brushed her lips. Suddenly, she seemed uncomfortable, unable to meet my gaze or even glance at my offered cock. While I was surprised by her reaction, I didn't have time to think about it as my trainer spoke up.

"Why don't you move on to the next guest?"

Obediently, I withdrew my lipstick smeared pole and took the two steps toward Angela, who was sitting on the other half of the couch. She had shed her cover-up but had recovered her bottoms, so that she sat wearing only a shiny gold string bikini. Her round breasts weren't particularly large, but they were full, spreading across her slim torso, lightly restrained by the tiny triangles. Her nipples were violently erect, sharp points crinkling the metallic cloth.

She already had her legs spread, waiting for me. When I assumed the position and presented my trembling hard-on, she leaned closer, slipping her hand around the base of my shaft, holding me still so she could admire the festive adornment.

"I think everyone has given you a shade of lipstick to wear but me."

She glanced up as she squeezed the base of my stalk, pursing her lips. I hadn't noticed them before, but now I realized that they were dark brown with only a hint of red.

"And I just applied a fresh coat, just for you."

With that, she ducked her head and sucked the very end of my purple bulb between her lips. As she nursed on my cockhead, I felt her tongue flick the hole at the tip, prying it open, forcing her way inside. I squirmed in her grip as she reached behind me with her other hand and palmed my right ass cheek, holding me firmly in her mouth. As my breathing grew shallow and ragged, Erika appeared at my side.

"Angela, let another guest examine him."

Abruptly, she pulled her head back, still grasping me tightly around the shaft.

"Oh. Certainly. I'm sure I'll have another chance to play with him later."

Smiling up at me, she released my quivering cock so I could extricate myself from between her thighs. Turning toward Sandra and Gloria, I crossed to where they were snuggled together on the couch, my protruding pole waving proudly before me, now festooned with six different shades of lipstick, the latest a sharp contrast to the pale pink that Lorraine had given me, glistening wetly at the crown of my swollen bulb.

As I approached, they spread their legs apart and pressed their knees together. With Sandra taking my hand, they guided me to straddle their thighs so I could present my swaying hard-on to both of them at the same time. Gloria still wore her lacy cover-up over the vivid pink bikini, and her black haired companion had tossed her caftan over the back of the couch, lounging in an electric blue string bikini. It was the first time that I'd had a chance to see her body.

As I spread my legs, clasped my hands on top of my head and thrust my brightly adorned cock up toward them, Sandra leaned over, letting her full breasts sway on her slim chest, barely restrained by the narrow triangles of her bra cups. Circling the base of my stalk with her fist, she began to milk me, short steady strokes that went only part way up my thick stalk. I guess she didn't want to ruin the artwork.

It didn't take long until drops of clear liquid started to bubble up from inside of me and leak from the gaping hole at the tip, coating the back of her hand and dribbling down my shaft. Smick, smick, smick -- the familiar sound echoed in the silence of the room. Gloria bent over, studying my rainbow cock as her friend kept pumping, her breath warm across the wet surface of my engorged bulb.

"Oh my! He really does create a lot of fluid."

As Sandra lifted my dripping cock, pointing it up toward the ceiling, her friend with the streaked blonde hair rubbed her thumb back and forth across the drooling slit, smearing the juice over the shiny skin.

"I thought you were joking, Gayle. A guy with a big dick who leaks this much -"

She shook her head as I started to drip on Sandra's thigh. As she continued to pump my hard-on, I began to thrust against her strokes, matching her steady rhythm. Erika cleared her throat as I started to pant.

"I think that's enough for now, ladies. We want to save him so you can enjoy playing with him later."

"You're right."

The striking black haired woman released me while Gloria leaned back against the couch, her large nipples pulsing visibly beneath the thin nylon. I stood there for a minute, twitching and jerking as blood coursed through my raging erection. Having retrieved the bottom of her lounge suit, Gayle slid her hand around my shoulders and smiled, first at me, and then down at my throbbing hard-on.

"Now that you have presented your oversized cock to all of my guests, go change into your next costume so you can attend to them as a cabana boy."

"Yes Ma'am."

With my decorated pole waving eagerly before me, I turned toward the French doors. The bronzed hostess grabbed my arm as she spoke over her shoulder.

"Ladies, if you need some privacy to change into swim wear, the pool bath and the guest bedroom are available. Erika, if you will follow us --"

Steering me by her firm grip, Gayle steered me back to the original changing room, lightly stroking my lower abdomen with her other hand as we walked together. Once inside, she kept caressing my stomach just above my swaying hard-on, waiting for my trainer to join us. She could barely contain her excitement.

"You guys were great!"

Gazing down at my quivering erection, she watched it pulse urgently as she continued.

"And your cock is unbelievable. How do you keep from cumming?"

Before I could respond, Erika entered the small room and answered for me.

"He's becoming very well trained."

"Whatever you're doing, it's working."

Shaking her head in amazement, the tanned brunette finally halted her gentle stroking and turned to go.

"I have to check on one of the guests, but I'll be back in a minute. Go ahead and change."

Shutting the door behind her, Gayle finally left us alone.

As my trainer rapidly stripped off the scanty maid's costume, I knew that this was my chance to tell her about the two mothers whose daughters had been at the pool party. But I got distracted, gawking at her gorgeous body as it came into view, the large reddish aureoles wrinkled with excitement, the prominent nipples rigid and wildly erect, crowning the high breasts that filled her chest.

They swung heavily beneath her torso as she bent over, drawing the tiny G-string down her sleek legs all the way to the floor. Standing up and turning to face me, she reached behind her neck to unfasten the collar, slightly arching her back and thrusting those magnificent globes out toward me. When my brightly colored cock bobbed up and down in appreciation, she dropped her deep blue eyes below my waist and shook her head.

"I'm flattered, Bill."

Still eyeing my jutting hard-on, Erika removed the cuffs from her wrists.

"With all these stunning women at this party, I surprised that you find me attractive enough to trigger such a reaction."

I started to fumble for words, but made no effort to hide the swollen cock sticking out from between my thighs.

"We don't have much time."

"Erika, I need to tell you about Lorraine and Sandra."

As she looked up at me, I thought I detected a note of alarm.

"What about them?"

"They know."

"They know what?"

She'd retrieved a pale blue bikini from her bag but held it motionless in front of her as she waited for my answer.

"They both know about the pool party. You know, the one two weeks ago when I, uh --"

"What did they say?"

"They know everything. I guess their daughters told them. We're dead."

Thoughtfully, she stepped into the bottoms and yanked them high in her hips, pulling the thin cloth so snug into her crotch that her plump lips were clearly outlined.

"Maybe not."

As she drew on the flimsy top, her rounded breasts swayed back and forth. In response, my adorned cock twitched again, jerking up toward the ceiling. Watching my rigid pole twitch and throb, she reached behind her back to fasten the clasp.

"You remember that I said there would likely be some mothers here?"

I nodded, sending my protruding hard-on into another series of eager gyrations.

"And that there would be a Club alumna or two? Sandra happens to be both, a mother of one of the girls and a Club alumna."

"How do you know that?"

A smile played across her pretty features before she answered.

"Let's just say that we've met before. Angela too."

I just stared at her, my raging erection pulsing as it pointed out toward her. Resting her hands on her hips, she let me look and dropped her own gaze back between my thighs. The tiny triangles of pale blue nylon barely covered her nipples. The reddish crinkled edges peeked from both sides of the narrow strips of cloth as they struggled to contain the full globes spreading across her sleek chest. Down below, the miniscule sliver of blue between her firm thighs revealed more than it hid. The seam split her pussy lips apart, the shiny material molding to the plump curves. After a long moment, she sighed and continued.

"You need to put that thing away. Get your swimsuit on."

I didn't have much to discard. Quickly, I removed the wristbands and the collar as Erika stood watching. Setting them on the small table, I looked down at the colorful rings of lipstick circling my stalk, still bobbing enthusiastically.

"Should I wash these off?"

Before my trainer could reply, the door swung wide and Gayle entered, an incredulous look on her tanned face.

"What are you two doing in here? You're taking forever, and the guests are waiting."

She glared at me, her eyes involuntarily dropping to fasten on my trembling hard-on.

"Is that what you're wearing?"

I flushed and started to answer when she swung her gaze toward Erika.

"At least you're ready. I've set out the next round of drinks, champagne cocktails this time. Please take them out on the deck."

"Yes Ma'am."

We both watched the bikini clad brunette exit, her full chest jiggling inside the over matched bra cups. Once she departed, Gayle locked the door and turned back to me. She'd changed her white silk lounging suit for a metallic purple bikini, not quite as tiny as Erika's, but close. Rigid nipples puckered the shiny material.

"What's your problem?"

I started to explain my dilemma when she cut me off with a wicked giggle, lowering her brown eyes to my twitching cock.

"I mean, I can see what one problem is. Why were you taking so long?"

"I didn't know if I should take this off?"

As I gesturing down toward my gaily decorated erection, she sauntered toward me.

"What? The lipstick?"

I caught my breath as she let her fingertips glide over the taut surface of my straining cockhead.

"Uh, yes Ma'am."

"I think it's kind of cute, but it may get in the way this afternoon. Follow me."

She really didn't give me a choice as she curled her fingers around the thick shaft just below my engorged bulb and pulled me after her. Opening a door that I thought led to a closet, she revealed a small bath and drew me inside. Without releasing her grip, she turned on the faucet in the sink and retrieved a hand cloth.

"Don't you resent the fact that your girlfriend can cum and you can't?"

As she began to wash off the lipstick, I responded.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Whatever."

Sinking to her knees, the older woman glanced up at me as she thoroughly removed all trace of the bold colors from my swollen stalk.

"Don't you think it's unfair?"

"Well, it is so I can join this uh, this secret club."

Tossing the dirty cloth into the sink, she kept stroking my slippery hard-on as she looked up at me.

"But is it fair?"

I hesitated. She wrapped both hands around my cockshaft and continued to pump me, waiting for my reply.

"Well, no. I guess not."

"I don't think it's fair either."

Finally breaking her stare, she lowered her eyes back to my captured pole, studying the rounded end of my engorged cockhead.

"I think we have just enough time."

And then she spread her lips and swallowed the entire bulb. Jacking me into her sucking mouth, she picked up the pace, bobbing her head up and down to match her steady rhythm. It was clear she wasn't just teasing me.

"Wait a minute! I'm not supposed to ejaculate."

Pulling her head back so she could talk, she continued to post up and down the full length of my hard-on, using both fists. Inside the bra cups, I could see the upper swells of her breasts jiggling with her vigorous movement.

"I could tell from the rainbow game that it's going to be next to impossible for you to get through the rest of the afternoon without exploding. And rather than doing it in front of everyone, I thought that I could help you relieve the pressure now, in private, so you can make a good show in front of your girlfriend, and my guests.'

She was shrewd, and her thinking made sense. At least it did to my other head. She was staring at the slit at the very tip of my bloated knob, watching it yawn open. Lifting her gaze as she leaned close, she stuck out her tongue and tentatively lapped at it, tasting the single drop that seeped out.

"So what's it going to be, young man?"

The kneeling woman swirled her tongue all around the rim, teasing me.

"I won't tell anyone, especially not your girlfriend."

I started to protest but she cut me off.

"I know, she's not your girlfriend.'

Ducking her head, she wrapped her lips around the purplish bulb, her cheeks billowing in and out as she began to suck in earnest. And then she stopped, squeezing the base of my throbbing shaft as she looked back up at me, a twinkle in her eye.

"I need to hear you say it."

Slowly, I nodded my head.

"Say it!"

"Ma'am, would you please let me ejaculate?"

My voice sounded meeker than I really wanted, but it must have satisfied her. She grinned.

123456...9