WVC Ch. 25: The Ladies Brunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

As my trainer hauled me along, she looked back at me, gazing down at my thickened cock swinging freely back and forth, bouncing off my thighs with each step. The rubber ring held my balls out and up, supporting my heavy shaft as it swung from side to side.

Shaking her head, she stepped across the threshold and into the darkened interior. Roughly, she pulled me inside and led me back to the small room near the entrance. Slamming the door shut behind us, she yanked off her sunglasses and glared at me. The glittering chains swung heavily from her erect nipples.

"What am I going to do with you?"

Dropping her scowl down to the thick log swinging between my legs, she shook in head.

"That penis of yours is going to be the death of us both."

My eyes widened.

"Really?"

Exasperated, she bent to peel off her tiny bikini bottoms, sending the glittering chains into wild gyrations.

"It's a figure of speech, Bill."

Tossing the minuscule sliver of cloth into her travel bag, she left the nipple clips in place, firmly attached to her distended buttons as they swung from her gorgeous breasts. Studying my thick cock as it hung between my legs, she began to finger her bare crotch. Under her silent scrutiny, it started to lengthen and fill, twitching as it rolled over my balls, stretching out away from me. Shuffling my feet apart, I clasped my hands on top of my head and tilted my hips up toward her. Thoughtfully, she continued to rub her smooth pussy as I just stood there, letting her watch my cock slowly engorge.

"Servicing all those women has left me itchy."

We faced each other for a long moment, my trainer sliding her fingers in and out of her increasingly wet pussy, and me with a slowly swelling cock jerking and twitching as it rose up to point directly at her. Finally, she made a decision. Moving decisively, she plopped down onto the couch and opened her legs, showing me her raw pussy lips, adorned with that single genital bar.

"On your knees, Bill. I want your tongue inside me."

Obediently, I knelt between those tawny thighs and started licking her lips, moist and yielding, concentrating on the button at the top of her cavity. Pumping her hips against my face, she rapidly reached the edge of a powerful orgasm. Just as the first convulsions swept through her body, the door opened.

"Just when I thought the party was over, I find the hired help still going strong."

It was Gayle, but I couldn't see her since Erika had crossed her ankles behind my neck to keep my head in place. Her hips bucked against my mouth, trying to jam my extended tongue farther inside. She groaned and released a torrent of fluid, flooding my mouth with her sweet nectar. I tried to swallow as much as I could, but it still streamed down my chin and onto the couch below.

I felt our hostess hovering nearby as Erika kept cumming, moaning softly, her slim hips involuntarily jerking as waves of emotion washed over her. Valiantly, I tried to keep up with her, stiffening my tongue and spearing her each time she thrust against me. As her passion began to ebb, I lifted my head to get some air. My eyes fastened on Gayle and she dropped the robe she'd worn in from the pool, revealing her finely sculpted body. She'd lost the top to her bikini, so she stood totally nude before me.

Erika's eyes fluttered open, and when she saw the older woman standing next to the couch, she ran her hand up the nearest sleek thigh and slumped lower onto the couch, twisting until she was lying flat on her back. The tanned hostess climbed onto the couch, kneeling to straddle my trainer's head so that her already damp pussy was directly over Erika's mouth. As my trainer started to lap between her thighs, Gayle moaned, loud enough for all the other guests to hear.

Apparently, my break time was over as the prone girl pulled on my shoulder, guiding my head back between her open legs as the hostess started to pump her hips against Erika's face. Alternately licking the dripping slit between with my trainer's silky thighs and tonguing her erect clit, I swiftly brought Erika to the brink of another orgasm. She cried out, convulsing beneath both of us, her muscular body spasming wildly on the couch. An extended series of climaxes were still racking her torso when Gayle began to reach her own peak. While Erika's convulsions gradually began to slow, the older woman was just getting started. As she bucked her hips into the girl's face, trapping her on her back, Gayle's climax went on and on, the powerful tremors rippled through the older woman's body with the volume of her voice rising.

As I started to untangle myself from Erika's legs, it suddenly appeared to me that the intensity of Gayle's passionate seizure was choking my trainer. Alarmed, I scrambled to my knees and grabbed the older woman's shoulders, roughly pulling her backwards off of Erika. As she slumped to the floor, my hands slid down to her round breasts, cupping them as she continued to vibrate. They were the first breasts I'd fondled all day.

And just as suspected, they had been enhanced. Beautiful, but augmented. As I gently eased her to the floor, Erika sat up. Clutching her throat, my lovely trainer smiled at me, gratitude in her deep blue eyes.

"Thank you, Bill. I was having trouble breathing."

Sprawled on the floor, Gayle appeared to have passed out, her bronzed legs splayed apart, her pussy lips wet and shiny. Hugging her knees close to her chest, Erika gazed down at our lifeless hostess.

"Is she all right?"

The rising and falling of our hostess's rounded chest let us know she was breathing. Sighing, Erika started to unclip the chains dangling from her inflamed nipples.

"She was supposed to give us a bonus."

Rising gracefully from the couch, the stunning brunette dropped the jeweled chain onto a side table, her marvelous breasts swaying freely. As she began to get dressed, I asked.

"Don't those hurt?"

I'd been wondering about the force of the clips on her nipples. They looked red and raw from the extended length of time she'd worn them. Instead of answering, she glanced down and fingered her erect buttons, lovingly flipping them back and forth. Still fondling them, she looked up at me and smiled.

"A little at first. You get used to them. And then they add to your arousal, almost as if they were attached to your genitals. You'll see."

I wondered about that cryptic last remark, but she was nearly dressed and I was still nude. As she pulled on her shorts, she gazed down at my jutting hard-on.

"I don't think you'll be able to take off that ring now. Just get dressed and worry about it later."

She paused and looked at me, a quizzical look in her eyes.

"Unless you'd like to stay."

I hesitated, glancing at the unconscious Gayle who was breathing peacefully. Erika went on.

"I'm sure she'd love to have you stay. But it would likely mean expulsion from the Club."

That was all I needed to hear. Quickly, I donned my clothes, stuffing my swollen cock back into my pants and carefully zipped them up. Grabbing my bag, I tossed my soggy swimsuit and the rest of my gear inside. Following Erika's shapely ass down the hallway and out the door, I didn't see a single guest. It was just as well. I didn't need to face any temptation that might have swayed my decision.

As we approached the car, Erika found an envelope that had been left on her windshield. When she opened it, a big smile crossed her lovely face. Once we were inside the car and on our way back to campus, she handed it to me.

"I guess Gayle planned ahead."

Inside were ten crisp hundred-dollar bills. This must be the tip Erika had mentioned earlier. I was more than a little stunned, but she just grinned at me.

"Not bad, huh?"

I guess not. As she drove in silence, I wondered exactly how much trouble we were. Glancing over at my trainer, I figured that she was also thinking about our situation since her jaw had settled into a nasty looking clinch. Finally, I ventured the question.

"How much trouble are we in?"

Erika didn't answer right away, her knuckles turning white as she gripped the wheel.

"I don't know."

A few minutes later, I tried again.

"Are we going to get kicked out of the Club?"

"Maybe. I don't know, Bill."

"I'm sorry."

"You say that know, but when given the chance, you didn't think. At least, not the head on your shoulders."

At the next red light, she glanced down into my lap. Although the swelling had diminished, my bulge was still pretty sizeable. Shaking her head, she drove on. When she finally pulled up to the curb in front of my dorm, she parked and stared straight ahead. Gripping the door handle, I tried one last time.

"So it's really bad?"

"Yeah. We're toast."

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers
1...456789