Year Two with Jane and Tony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we waited for our food, Dr. Prescott said, "By the way, just call me Lane from now on, except with my secretary she's a real stickler. I just want to thank you for what you have done with my son. He came home last night and said that he wanted to be a literature major next year when he starts college. I had given up hope that he would go to college."

I laughed and said, "None of that was my doing. That was all down to my wife Jane, Barb and Astrid. All three of them are Lit majors and Evan spends the bulk of his time talking with them, especially Jane. By the way, Evan asked Sofia, the girl that would have kicked his ass at Halloween, if she would tutor him in math and she agreed."

Lane pondered for a moment and then asked, "Is she qualified?"

I laughed and said, "When she started here in September, the math department were falling all over themselves to make her welcome. From what I understand, she's a certifiable genius as far as math is concerned. Talk to the math chairman, I'm sure he will ease your concerns."

"That little girl is something else," Lee said. "Blair is smitten with her. He called her everyday while we were in California. You have a pretty interesting household."

"You don't know the half of it. I'm currently learning Swedish from my roommates, Sofia tutored Jane last term to an 'A' in math and Jane is a self-described math idiot. Everyone in that house or who hangs out there is brilliant in their own way. Our former neighbor, Dr. Pearl Goodwin, is one of our best friends and is an emeritus professor at this University. I have the best set of friends in the world!"

Once our food arrived we limited our conversation to chit chat. When we finished, Lee said, "If you or your friends have any issues with anything connected to this University call me." He was an interesting man and gave me some insights into what to expect from the psychology half of my major.

Before we finished eating I asked him about what Evan had told me about the agreement with the juvenile court. Lane smiled and said, "Yeah, I probably should have told you about that but I thought it might be a complication too much. The judge was a friend of mine and when I explained what I thought you would be able to accomplish he agreed. He told me they were always looking for alternative ways to help the kids they see."

"We only found out because we told Evan we were satisfied with his changed behavior and that he didn't need to come by anymore," I said. "Truthfully, he looked a little hurt when we told him. It was not what we expected. He then rattled on about a decree by the court that he needed to continue until the end of February. He was pretty smug with that. I think he really likes coming over so we are going to tell him he can come by for as long as he wants. I hope you don't mind."

Lane laughed and said, "I would mind it more if you cut him out! Since he has been coming to your place he has changed from a sullen teen into a person who is a joy to be around. Thanks for being his friend."

"It's easy being his friend, at least now. Besides we have Sofia to kick sense into him if necessary," I said.

When I got home the house was empty. It was weird being there without another soul. I took out the list of books I needed for my courses and downloaded them to my IPad. I then walked next door to see how things were progressing with Pearl's house. Jake welcomed me and showed me the rooms that they had papered already. Everything looked great. When the tour was finished, Jake asked me, "You and Jane are very close with Barb, aren't you? She talks about you two all of the time."

"Yeah, we are very close," I said. "We love her very much and will do anything for her. She is the kindest person I have ever known, next to Jane. She really likes you too, as well as Emily. In fact, I'm pretty sure she has fallen in love with you."

Jake's eye lit up as he said, "I love her too! She's so sweet with Emily and she's such fun to be with. You and Jane don't mind the fact that we are dating, do you?"

"Not at all. I have never seen her as happy as she is right now." I added, "One thing you should be aware of, she is devoted to Sofia and Cindy, the two girls she's going to live with here. If you are considering co-habitation you may want to figure out a way to suggest that you live together here. Another thing to keep in mind, we, at our house, rarely wear clothing and Barb will, probably, follow that trend here. Of course, that is speculation on my part, but I thought you should be aware of that."

Jake laughed and said, "I noticed she is comfortable with her body. When she spent the night with me, she ran around the house naked so much that Emily emulated her! I can hardly get the kid to dress now!"

I laughed and said, "Well, we all hope things work out with you two. We really like you and Emily and all of us only want the best for Barb. If there's anything we can do to help you out, let us know."

Jake thanked me and shook my hand. I returned home to find Jane in the kitchen making a cup of tea. I told her about my conversation with Jake and how he told me that he loved Barb. Jane thought the part with Emily running around naked was great. I also told her about my meeting with Lane and Dr. Jones and how my courses have been arranged until I graduate and beyond. I also told her about our conversation relating to Evan.

"I definitely got the impression that Evan didn't want to give up his Saturdays here. Blair too, for that matter. So, do you reckon his rationale is naked women, the chance of having sex again or the stimulating conversation," Jane asked?

I laughed and said, "I'm guessing all three. He has really grown on me. We had a great conversation last Saturday. On another subject, I'm a bit apprehensive about my new course load. It's not so much the work, I'm not totally convinced about the merits of psychology. They call it a science but it's nothing like physics or biology."

Jane came over, gave me a hug and said, "You'll be fine. You're so bright you'll make sense of it all. Besides, Dr. Prescott was very eager to get you into the program, so, he obviously sees your potential.

I thanked Jane for her confidence in me. Jane had some reading to do for one of her classes so she retired to the study room with her cup of tea. I putzed around in the kitchen for a while until Barb showed up. She gave me a hug and kiss and sat down. I told her about my conversation with Jake and she absolutely beamed when I told her that he loved her too. When I got to the part about co-habitation, she frowned and said, "I don't know what to do. I don't want to leave you and Jane, but I do want to live with Sofia and Cindy plus I want to live with Jake and Emily too. I'm not too sure Jake would want to give up his house nor am I sure he would be okay with all of us girls running around naked and all of the extra-curricular sex."

I pondered for a moment and said, "It looks like you have some tough choices. All I can suggest is that the two of you sit down and talk everything out. I would be happy to sit with you and I'm sure Jane would be too. We just don't want to give Jake the impression that he's being ganged up on."

I appreciate your support," Barb replied. "You and Jane mean so much to me. I think I have an idea to get the conversation rolling." And, with that Barb got up and headed next door to her house.

When she returned, a couple of hours later, she had a big smile on her face. "I decided to come clean with my sexuality to Jake," Barb started. "I told him all about you and Jane and my love for you two. I told him about our household and how I loved having sex with everyone. I told him about my birthday present and about how great it made me feel. I told him that I loved he and Emily and how I wanted to be with them. And, finally, I told him that I didn't want to give any of it up...at least right now."

"So, how did he respond," I asked?

"He took me in his arms and kissed me! He then led me down into the basement to one of the rooms down there and said that it would be easy to install some restraints and what not. He then told me he liked sadomasochism as well. His first wife even had leather clothing she wore while she whipped him. He told me he missed that the most about her being gone!"

"Okay, that sounds promising. How did he feel about the other stuff?"

Barb laughed and said, "He had no problem with any of it. His wife used to tie him to a chair and call up male friends of theirs to come over and fuck her while he watched. He asked me if I could get some leather chaps and stuff!"

"So, he won't have a problem with Sofia and Cindy," I asked?

Again, Barb chuckled before responding. "He's hoping they will help me whip him! The only thing he's worried about is Emily. I told him we would be careful around her and that we could bring her here if necessary. I think he's going to move in with me!"

As I was hugging Barb, Jane walked in and asked what was going on. Barb related her afternoon talking to Jake and me and the eventual outcome. Jane was elated for Barb and joined in on the hug. Barb then said, "It doesn't look like I will be sharing your bed much longer. That makes me a little sad."

Jane laughed and said, "Our bed will always welcome you. But, perhaps we should make the best of our remaining time! Tonight, you should expect a DP by Tony and me, what do you think about that?"

Barb shivered and said, "I think I can't wait!"

The three of us went upstairs and while Barb went to the bathroom to prepare herself, Jane and I kissed for a while. When we heard the shower start, Jane broke away from me and began to put on the strap-on dildo. When she had it on she walked over to me, waved her fake dick and said, "Anytime you want it Tony, I'm ready!" She then took me in her arms and kissed me again. It was so weird feeling her fake penis rubbing on my leg.

"I'll let you know," I replied. "I wouldn't hold my breath though!"

When Barb entered the bedroom, she laughed at seeing us holding each other. "It's my turn Tony! You'll have to wait for yours!"

Jane thought this was all hilarious and was doubled over with laughter. When she had calmed down she asked Barb, "How do you want to do this?"

Barb replied, "Tony should lie on the bed and then you can be on top of me, okay?"

Jane and I agreed and I went to lie down on the bed waiting for Barb to sink her pussy on my now erect cock. However, before she mounted me she took a tube of KY and lubed my swollen penis. Once finished she kissed me deeply and then turned around and sat her anus on me sinking balls deep in a single motion. We both moaned in satisfaction. Jane then crawled between our legs and pressed her artificial penis home into Barb's waiting vagina. It took us all several minutes to coordinate ourselves, but we finally got there. Barb's was holding herself above me with her arms and legs allowing me to thrust up into her ass. In the meantime, Jane was on her knees pressing her long synthetic cock into Barb's pussy.

Jane and I gave Barb a good working over, alternating our strokes in and out of her. I was able to reach up and squeeze Barb's tits hard the way she liked it while Jane was able to pull on Barb's 'triangle' causing multiple orgasms. After a while Barb let herself down with her back on my chest. She asked Jane to stop what she was doing and to pull out of her pussy. She then said, "I saw something online once that I want to try, Jane, can you push your cock into my ass next to Tony's?"

I had never heard of such a thing, but, then again, I never looked at porn like Jane and Barb did. I wasn't convinced we would both fit and I was afraid we might hurt Barb or me. But, before I could voice a concern, Jane lubed up her cock and started pushing into Barb's backdoor next to me.

Barb's already tight asshole was getting tighter by the moment. I could feel Jane sliding up alongside me and, before long, the head of her cock was next to mine. Barb was screaming out, "HOLY FUCK! YES! FUCK ME JANE!" Jane began sawing in and out of Barb's ass while I held my self still being pinned down by Barb. It felt good as Jane's cock rubbed alongside mine, like getting a one-sided hand job. I continued manhandling Barb's breasts by pinching and pulling her nipples. Apparently, Jane was still tugging on Barb's piercing because she was cumming continuously. Then, out of the blue, I felt my own climax hit me as I grunted and shot my seed into Barb's rectum.

Barb had had enough and asked Jane to stop. As she pulled out of Barb I could see my sperm covering her dildo. Jane, desperate for her own release, quickly removed the strap-on and then plunged the artificial dick into her own pussy pumping the thing in and out with one hand while pulling on her 'triangle' with her other hand. Jane began having multiple self-inflicted orgasms for quite a while before she finally had enough. When Jane had finished, the three of us lay on the bed panting. After a while Barb sat up and said, "That was fun! Jane, you are going to have to try that!"

Jane smiled and said, "You're right!"

A few weeks later Barb's house was all finished, furnished and ready for moving in. On the weekend Axel and I helped Sofia and Cindy move their things from their dorm room. Jane and Astrid helped Barb move her things. While Barb was getting settled, Sofia volunteered to go grocery shopping with me in order to stock the house.

Sofia and I always had fun while shopping together. We had made a list of items in order for the three women to be able to eat for a week. Additionally, we had to buy all of the little things like condiments, seasonings and spices. When we had finished, we had two full shopping carts. As we were leaving the store, a homeless guy asked if we had any spare change. Sofia emptied her pockets and came up with 27 cents. The guy began getting nasty saying we must have more than that and grabbed Sofia's arm. In the blink of an eye the guy was down on the ground grabbing his crotch and wailing in pain. I called 911 to report an assault and in just a couple of moments 2 squad cars arrived at the scene.

The first two officers looked at us a little perplexed and we began to try and explain what happened. A few seconds later we heard the familiar voice of Officer Smyth. Apparently, Officer Smyth was the senior officer so the other 3 deferred to him. While looking at Sofia, Officer Smyth asked, "Let me guess, this guy attacked or grabbed you, right?"

"Yes sir," replied Sofia.

"Okay, Miller, you and Aronson take our filthy boy here to the hospital and then to the station. Barnes and I will take Sofia and Tony's statements," Smyth said. "Do you have ice cream or anything like that might melt, we can take these at your home if necessary."

It was about 20 degrees out so there was no fear of anything melting. Sofia said, "There really isn't much to tell. The guy was panhandling, asking for spare change. I gave him what I had, which was a quarter and a couple of pennies, then he got all upset asking for more. When he grabbed my arm, I gave him a roundhouse to the head and then a hard shot to the crotch. His balls are probably located up around his Adam's apple right now!"

Officer Smyth chuckled and said, "I will tell the hospital so they will know where to look. I wanted to ask you, would you mind coming to a gathering for battered women and demonstrate your abilities? I think it may interest some of the women in taking martial arts classes."

Sofia smiled and said, "I would love to. May I bring some girlfriends along?"

Officer Smyth said it was alright with him. Sofia exchange phone numbers with the policeman and then we were on our way back to Barb's. We rode in silence for a few moments until I said, "You know, I didn't see a thing. I heard that guy complaining and by the time I had turned around, he was on the ground writhing in pain. You are fucking fast! I'm pretty impressed, plus I always feel safe with you around!"

Sofia punched my arm and then we started laughing. When we got back to Barb's we told everyone the tale of the moaning beggar. Blair and Evan had shown up and Evan's eyes got as big as saucers. "Holy shit! That could have been me," Evan cried! We all started laughing as he grabbed his crotch.

By dinner time, Jake and Emily had arrived. We didn't really buy enough food to feed all of us so we decided to order several pizzas. We all had a good time and Barb was very pleased. At around 9:00pm, Blair and Sofia had wandered upstairs to check out her room while Evan and Cindy did the same with hers. Emily was falling asleep so Jake picked her up and headed for home. Astrid, Axel, Jane and I sat with Barb for a while longer talking. "Thanks for a lovely evening," Barb said. "It was the perfect start for this house. Oh, and from now on its clothing optional!" We all laughed as Astrid, Axel, Jane and I took our leave.

When Jane and I were finally in bed and the light was out I heard Jane sob softly. "What's the matter," I asked?

Jane turned to face me and said, "I miss Barb in our bed. It feels, kind of, empty. I miss having you behind me and her in front of me. It was such a secure feeling."

I touched her face gently, wiped her tears away and said, "I know, I miss her too. But, my guess is that there will be somebody else there before too long."

***********************

A month into the new term saw me adapting to my additional field of study. Despite my early foreboding, I grew to really enjoy my psychology classes. I really enjoyed a class called Adolescent Development. I found it ironic considering I was 19 years old and we were studying teenage behavior. We were assigned to do a presentation and were assigned partners. My partner was a young woman named Susan Gilroy. We introduced ourselves to each other after the class had finished and then I offered to buy coffee so we could discuss what we wanted to do.

Susan was easy to talk to and had a quick wit. She had flaming red hair and light blue eyes. She was fairly tall and, from what I could tell, very well built. After we had met a couple of times to discuss our project, I asked her if she would like to come to my house for dinner. She accepted readily, saying she was sick to death of residence hall food. The invitation was for Friday evening so I offered to escort her to our place after our class. When we got there, only Astrid was at home and, luckily, remembered to stay clothed! I introduced Susan to my roommate and then proceeded to show her around the house.

When the tour finished, Susan said, "Your house is nothing like any of the other off campus housing I have seen. It's so tidy and, well, normal."

I laughed and said, "Well, my wife and I own it and our roommates are good friends. Would you like something to drink?" She said a Coke or Pepsi would be great. I went behind the bar in the TV room and grabbed a couple of cans of Pepsi and a couple of glasses. We went into the living room and sat down to talk while we waited for Jane and Axel. About 20 minutes later, Jane arrived home at which point I introduced my wife to my project partner.

"It's nice to meet you Susan," Jane said. "Tony has nothing but good things to say about you. By the way, I love your hair! It's absolutely beautiful!"

Susan blushed and then said, "Thank you. It's nice to meet you as well. Tony talks about you all of the time. Oh, and by the way, call me Sue, everybody does."

I left Sue with Jane and went into the kitchen to start dinner. After a while both women joined me and continued talking. Soon, Axel got home and introductions were made, yet again. Axel and Astrid joined us in the kitchen a little later so Astrid could help me with dinner. I made a mushroom risotto and garlic bread while Astrid made a green salad. We all enjoyed dinner in the dining room and then made our way back to the living room to talk.