Year Two with Jane and Tony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned out that Sue had grown up in the Denver, Colorado area. She had come to the University to study psychology on a scholarship. If she hadn't received the scholarship, there was no way she could afford college at all. Her Dad left her Mom before she was born leaving her Mom to raise her on her own. Her Mom worked multiple jobs to make ends meet but was a loving and caring parent to Sue, but she wasn't around much. Sue liked school, so she concentrated on her education and studied hard while she was home alone.

"I bet your Mom was very proud of you when you got accepted her with your scholarship," Jane said.

"Oh yes, she was very proud," replied Sue. "But she was pretty sad too because I was leaving home. I just hope that someday I will be able to make a better life for her."

Jane took Sue's hand in hers and said, "I'm sure you will. Now, I want to extend an invitation for you to visit whenever you would like. I've only eaten the dorm food a couple of times and I have to say it was awful. Astrid and Tony lived in the dorms for a while as well and they never had anything good to say about the food. So, you are welcome to dine with us whenever you like. There is a caveat, most of the time we don't wear clothes in the house. When you visit, you can remain clothed if you want, there is no pressure one way or the other."

"Wow, this isn't some cult thing is it," Sue asked?

"No, this isn't a cult. I just don't like wearing clothes if I don't have too and everyone else here is of the same mind. It's just about comfort and convenience. Anyway, it's getting late, so why don't Tony and I escort you back to the dorm."

As we walked to the campus, Sue apologized for the cult comment. "I appreciate that you were just telling me the way things were. I'd love to come visit again because I had a wonderful evening and the dinner was great. Thank you, so much for having me over tonight."

Jane pulled Sue into a hug and said, "Thanks for coming over. It's always nice to make new friends." When Jane released Sue, she had a big smile and then told me she would see me in class. As we walked home Jane said, "She is lovely and so nice. Her childhood was damn near as bad as yours. At least she had her Mom."

***********************

True to his word, Evan was coming to our house every Tuesday and Thursday for tutoring by Sofia in math. After several sessions Evan came storming into the house holding his latest test that he had aced! Sofia looked at him with an expression that said, 'what did you expect?' The test paper also had, 'see me after class' written on it. When Sofia asked about that, Evan said, "My teacher thought I cheated. The best I had ever done was a 'C' in his class. He couldn't understand the sudden turn around. I explained I was getting tutored, but I don't think he was convinced."

Sofia asked, "When is your next math class?"

"Tomorrow at 10," replied Evan.

"I'll be there to explain things!"

The next evening, Evan was back at our house and described the interaction between Sofia and his teacher. Apparently, Sofia introduced herself as Evan's tutor. "My teacher looked at her like this had to be some kind of joke. So, Sofia began explaining everything we had been doing since she began tutoring me. She then began to ask the teacher about his opinion on several mathematical theorems. She wrote out this long detailed formula on the board and asked him what he thought. The teacher had no clue what she was talking about. In the end, Sofia asked my teacher if she could continue tutoring his student. He was so befuddled he said yes. She then left."

At about that time Sofia came into the house and Evan screamed, ran up to her and gave her a bear hug and a kiss on the cheek! "You, dear tutor, are my hero! One of the girls in class said that maybe you should teach our class so that we could actually learn something!"

When Evan let Sofia go, she smiled and said, "I didn't like the way he looked at me, as if I couldn't tutor you. There was no way a high school teacher would have known any of that stuff I asked him anyway. I just wanted to prove a point that you should never judge a book by the cover."

"When he asked me who you were, I told him you were a freshman at the University...he turned a bit pink! Thanks for setting him straight and, if you don't mind, I'd like you to keep tutoring me. It's pretty interesting stuff when you get it. Oh, by the way, what was that stuff you wrote on the board?"

Sofia laughed and said, "Yeah, I think it's pretty interesting stuff. I will continue tutoring you until you want me to stop. The stuff on the board was a bunch of gobbledygook! It meant nothing."

Everyone laughed at the gobbledygook answer. We invited Evan to have dinner with us and suggested that he call his parents to check with them. He did as we asked and his parents gave him the go ahead. Axel, being a bit of a math nerd himself, asked Evan what he was liking about math now. Evan replied, "Everything! Sofia makes it so easy to get."

"I agree! Sofia is the best math teacher I have ever had," Jane interjected! "Maybe I had a mental block or something before, but the way Sofia explains things makes it all comprehensible! Luckily for her, I don't need any more math classes."

Sofia laughed and said, "You were a great student, Jane. I'd teach you advanced calculus if you wanted."

At that moment Jane's cell phone began ringing. When she looked at the number, she said, "It's Aggie!" She pushed a button to answer, brought the phone to her ear and said, "Hello?" She and Aggie conversed for a short while and based on what Jane was saying the plaque for Barb's house was ready. An hour later Aggie showed up with a bag, placed it on a table and pulled out something wrapped in paper. Aggie turned to Barb and invited her to unwrap the parcel. Barb tore the paper off and then broke into a wide smile. She picked up the plaque and held it up for the rest of us to see. Jane was the first to remark by saying, "Oh, Aggie! It's just perfect!"

Barb set the plaque down and said, "I would like to mount it next to the front door, have it covered and then have Pearl come over to do the unveiling. What do you guys think?"

Astrid replied, "I think that would be perfect!" The rest of us agreed with Astrid.

Barb then said, "I think we should have the unveiling this Saturday, if Pearl can make it." We all agreed and decided we should make it a big surprise. I was to call Wilfred and arrange with him to drive his Mom over, we would have the unveiling and then have lunch at Barb's with Pearl so that she could see the changes that were made.

The next day I called Wilfred and told him our plans and asked him if he could help us out. He was overjoyed with what I told him and said he would deliver his Mom at noon on Saturday.

On Saturday, our household, Barb's household, Denise, Debbie, Pavel, Rufus, Ronnie, Blair, Evan and Jake with Emily were all standing on the porch of Barb's house. A couple of minutes before noon, Wilfred's car pulled up with Pearl, Maggie and their two kids. It was raining, so Wilfred got out of the car, opened an umbrella for his Mom and escorted her to the porch followed by his family. When everyone was arranged on the porch, Barb said, "Pearl, you were a wonderful and fun neighbor. We all miss you terribly and wished you were still living amongst us. We understand why that can't be, but, we want you to know that we are always thinking of you. To all of us, this will forever be 'Pearl's House'! Would you be kind enough to pull this sheet, please?"

Pearl gave the sheet a tug to reveal Aggie's plaque. Pearl stared for a moment and then pulled Barb into a hug and began crying. The two women held each other and cried for quite a while. Finally, Pearl pulled away and said, "You kids are the nicest kids I have ever known. I love you all so much. Thank you for remembering an old lady."

Barb, while wiping away her tears said, "Come on inside and see what we've done to the place. You may not recognize it." Barb opened the door to let Pearl and her family enter first while the rest of us followed. As they walked through the ground floor, Barb explained everything that had been done, "The oak floors are the original and were refinished as was the trim. The place was, virtually, gutted and then had modern windows, modern wiring, high grade insulation installed and then new drywall hung. We added two rooms down here, one for study and one for TV. There are 5 bedrooms upstairs and another 5 rooms in the basement. Now come look at the kitchen." We all walked into the kitchen and took in Pearl's reaction to all of the modern appliances, cabinets and the island.

Wilfred said, "God, if I knew this was possible I would have kept this place. It looks wonderful! Who did the work?" Barb then introduced Wilfred to her boyfriend Jake. Both men shook hands as Wilfred asked, "Could you pop around my place someday. With my Mom living at our place we need to have some work done." They exchanged phone numbers and then shook hands again.

When the tour was completed, we all returned to the dining room to get our lunch from the buffet that Barb, Sofia and Cindy setup. We spent a pleasant afternoon catching up with Pearl and Wilfred's family. By late afternoon we could see that Pearl was tiring so we all bade she and her family goodbye. It had been a while since we had seen Denise, Debbie and Pavel. We sat and talked to the three for a bit until Debbie and Pavel took their leave. After they had left Denise said, "I need to find another place to live. Those two are so in love I just feel like a third wheel. Do you guys have room? I'd ask Barb, but I don't know her that well."

Jane smiled and said, "Tell you what, why don't you move in with us and then we will get you to know Barb better. This place has all sorts of room. In the meantime, you can take Barb's place and share our bed for a while."

Denise smiled and asked, "Really? Share your bed? I don't want to, you know, be a third wheel with you now."

"Nonsense," Jane replied. "I miss Barb not being in our bed and we both really like you."

"If you're sure, can I move in tomorrow," Denise asked?

"Why don't you spend the night tonight and then tomorrow we can help you collect your things," Jane said.

Denise hugged Jane and then me and said, "Thank you so much!"

As we left for home we told Astrid and Axel about Denise moving in with us for a while. They both hugged her in welcome when we got home. We all retired to our rooms with Denise accompanying us. We all took turns in the bathroom before we were all in bed. As Denise walked towards the bed I marveled at how much she and Jane's bodies were alike. I felt like a kid in the proverbial candy store, truth be told.

Jane being Jane, rolled over next to Denise and asked, "Are you horny?"

Without a moment's hesitation, Denise replied, "My god, yes! I haven't had sex since your Halloween party! Debbie and Pavel are exclusive now, so yes, I'm as horny as hell!"

Jane chuckled and said, "I thought so. Well, if you'll eat me while Tony takes you from behind, I think we will all be happy!"

Denise immediately got to her knees as Jane leaned against the headboard of our bed with her legs spread wide. Denise smiled and said, "I love this! The best of both worlds!" I moved in behind Denise and began licking her vulva and discovered she was soaking wet already. I gave her a few licks and then leaned up to put my cock in her pussy. As I slowly sank into Denise she moaned loudly and then said, "Ah, that feels so good! It has been too damn long! Fuck me good and hard, Tony!"

I did as she asked and began sawing in and out of her with gusto. I reached around her and grabbed both of her big tits in my hands and then pulled and pinched her big nipples. Before long Denise had her first orgasm as I felt her juices soaking my leg. I had forgotten how quickly Denise climaxed and how often. As I continued to thrust in and out of Denise I looked up to see Jane's look of absolute bliss. She had Denise's head in her hands, guiding Denise's actions. I leaned over and told Denise to pull on Jane's piercing with her lips and within moments Jane had a massive orgasm, soaking Denise's face.

Remembering how much Denise enjoyed anal play, I spit on her ass crack and then began playing with her anus with my thumb by pressing the widest part into her ass. Again, it didn't take long for Denise to climax. In short order, I had my thumb as deep as it would go into Denise's rectum. I then heard Jane as she orgasmed once again as Denise continued to play with Jane's piercing. I then decided to fuck Denise's ass, so I removed my thumb and placed my cock at her hole. I spit on it one more time, rubbed the saliva in and the pressed forward, sinking slowly into Denice's backside.

"OH YES! OH FUCK, YES! FUCK MY ASS! OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!" And just like that, Denise had an orgasm as soon as I penetrated her anus. Denise had forgotten all about Jane's pussy and was just moaning and groaning as I fucked her. Her rectum was hot and tight as she pushed back into me with every one of my thrusts. I grabbed her hips and began pounding into her as hard as I could. I felt another squirt on my leg as Denise climaxed again. My own orgasm was beginning to tingle as I continued plundering Denise's butt and before long I screamed out as I discharged my spunk into Denise's colon. Denise collapsed on the bed with me on top of her, still embedded in her ass. I was going to roll off but Denise asked me to stay still. Luckily, I'm not all that heavy, so I stayed put until my penis fell from her ass.

When I had rolled off Denise, that was Jane's cue to dive into Denise's ass and start lapping my cream from her orifice. When Jane had finished, she told Denise to roll over onto her back. When Denise was facing the ceiling, Jane crawled up on Denise and began kissing her passionately. Both women ran their hands all over each other's bodies, caressing breasts, genitals, faces and asses. I just lay there watching the show, taking in the sensuousness of their embrace. After a while, I began to get hard again and decided it was Jane's turn to get her ass ravaged.

Generally, when Jane was as sexually excited as she was tonight, she wanted minimal lube when I sodomized her, so I quickly spit on my hand and rubbed the saliva around on my cock, then spit on Jane's rosebud, worked that in a bit and then slowly pushed home with my erection. Jane was straddling one of Denise's legs and cried out with pleasure as I sank all of the way into her rump. As I humped into Jane her pussy was rubbing on Denise's leg causing quite a bit of clitoral stimulation. I felt Jane squirt as she orgasmed right away. I was fucking her as hard as I could as primal forces fed my lust. I grabbed Jane's tits and squeezed them hard, no doubt leaving bruises. I was sweating heavily with my effort as was Jane. Her hair was sticking to her face and shoulders as we continued our copulation.

I was beginning to feel my second orgasm of the night welling up as I tried to redouble my effort. Jane cried out something garbled as I felt another shot of her ejaculate hit my body and then I cried out as I erupted for the second time that night. I collapsed on Jane and then pulled her to my left to spare Denise the brunt of our weight. I was still in Jane's ass and I could feel her anal muscles twitching. I leaned up and kissed Jane's sweaty neck and she reached up and rubbed my head. I fell asleep spooning Jane with my cock still inside of her.

When I awoke in the morning, the first thing I saw was Jane smiling at me. She whispered, "I love you so much! That was an amazing night last night."

I smiled and said, "Yeah. I hope I wasn't too rough. I don't know what got into me."

Jane chuckled and said, "Well, Denise and I know what got into us!"

When I looked at my watch I couldn't believe it was 10:30 in the morning. I hadn't slept that late in years. I was feeling kind of sticky and gritty from sweating so much the night before so I took a shower after relieving myself. I had a bit of a headache that I attributed to dehydration, so I drank several glasses of water when I had finished my shower. As I finished my last glass, both Jane and Denise walked into the bathroom. First Jane and then Denise kissed me and then they both got into the shower.

I went downstairs and found Astrid and Axel in the kitchen sipping coffee. Apparently, they made a fresh pot when they heard me hit the shower. They were both looking at me trying to suppress their smiles until Astrid said, "It's nice that you and Jane gave Denise such a warm welcome."

Axel then chuckled and said, "Is she able to walk this morning?"

At about this time both Jane and Denise walked into the kitchen. Jane said, "As a matter of fact, both Denise and I are walking quite well, thank you. I'll have you know that my dear husband not only satisfied your new roommate, but, also, fucked me nearly unconscious! I'd like to see you duplicate that feat, my fine Swedish friend!"

Axel laughed and asked, "Is that a challenge you laid at my feet, dear lady?"

Jane replied, "It was, though I think it will be a month before I can get fucked like that again!"

Astrid and Axel cracked up as did I. Jane blushed as she and Denise laughed along with us.

Denise then said, "I may be ready to go again this afternoon, but I'll need coffee first!" Again, we all laughed while Denise raised her cup.

***********************

Sue and I got together several nights a week to work on our project for our Adolescence class. At first she was quite nervous around the house with everyone being naked, but she loved the home cooked meals. She was getting more and more used to the nudity after each visit until she went to use the restroom on one visit and came back out in her undergarments. Jane commented on how nice her skin was but that was all of the attention that was paid her. One evening Sofia came by to hangout so I introduced Sue to her. She left us alone because she could see we were working on school stuff. After a bit, Sofia walked up to Axel and said, rather loudly, "Axel, can you help me out. Blair has been out of town and I'm horny as hell!" Sofia then drug Axel upstairs to his room. Apparently, they had left the door open and Sofia was quite vociferous in her ardor because we could hear Sofia's cries of happiness.

Sue sat at the table across from me with a, sort of, deer in the headlights look. I did notice that Sue's nipples got very hard as well, but didn't think too much about it. Jane, sensing that Sue may be feeling a little out of sorts, swooped in and lead Sue to our room. Jane also managed to close the door to Axel's room. The two women sat up there for an hour and a half before Jane came down to collect me. As we climbed the stairs I asked if Sue was okay and Jane assured me that she was fine. When Jane opened the door, I could see Sue sitting on our bed naked. She was a vision of beauty with her bright red hair and porcelain skin.

Jane pulled me to the bed and had me sit down. "Sue and I have been talking quite a bit as you have probably surmised. Sofia's nonchalance about having sex with Axel was a shock to her system because she was aware that Axel and Astrid are a couple. She couldn't understand why Sofia would do such a thing to Astrid. I explained to her that Astrid was in the house and was well aware of what Sofia was doing. I then told her that Sofia probably would have asked you to satisfy her but, of course, you two were working so that was out of the question. I then explained how our household works, more or less, and that we all share each other when the need arises.

I also told her that you and I are very much in love and that we have no fear of the other cheating. I then asked Sue if she would like to have sex, maybe, with you." I looked at Sue and saw that she was looking at both of us intently. Jane continued, "At first she wasn't sure but the longer we talked the more inclined she became. Sue told me she has only had sex once and that it was probably closer to rape when she was in high school."