Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02-3 Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cow was doing her best on Jilly, I was pretty sure of that. Carter walked over to his ex-wife, who was busy taking care of Neil. "Get me up for her, Jan," he said.

Janine apologized to Neil, then dropped to her knees, and started sucking her angry ex. I had never heard Carter call her Jan before, and he rarely used her. I could see he was severely worked up emotionally. "Gimme a second, baby, alright?" I whispered to Ellie.

She climbed off my lap, and kissed my cheek. I went over to Annette who I knew was Carter's favorite. At the moment she was seated next to Butler, who had Diana's mouth around his cock.

"Annette, I need you to go to him. See if he'll let you help. Try to calm him a bit, Ok?"

She looked at me in surprise. I never requested, I told. I wanted her to realize how important this was. "Of course, Master Stu. I'll do what I can."

She was good. She sidled up behind him whispering in his ear. Her hands were caressing his body gently. After a few seconds he nodded, and I saw her kiss him lightly. That was a no-no, at least in public, but this wasn't a normal occasion. She dropped to her knees beside Janine, whispered in her ear, and then she was helping with the blowjob. Janine hadn't been able to get him hard up to that point, but together they did a better job. Janine stood and hugged her ex. She was talking, but her voice was too low for me to hear much more than 'sorry'. Then she was back to helping Annette.

Carter looked over his shoulder, where Jilly and her cleaner were still going at it. "Both holes, and do a good job, or I swear I'll skin you alive."

Ellie was sitting next to me, her hand stroking my limp dick. "You don't like this do you?" she whispered in my ear.

"I like what your hand is doing. I just don't want to see things get out of control."

"It looks like Annette has him calmed a little. That was a good call." Then she lowered her mouth over my cock, and it wasn't long before she was riding me again. She was careful not to block my view. I ran my hands over the diaphanous silks covering her. It always gave me a little kick to see her, the only slave girl even partially clothed. Bob had Velma stripping naked when she was in the 'dungeon' as he liked to call it.

For me, there was something exciting about that little bit of cover, her nearly transparent material hanging loose, almost covering her, yielding glimpses of her soft skin, hiding her actions while she was riding me. Yeah, I'd let her keep the silks.

Carter seemed to be enjoying the dual blowjob. He was calmer, almost playful, moving his cock from mouth to mouth. I watched him pull back. "Kiss her."

I don't know which one he was speaking to, but Janine acted like it was meant for her. She turned to face Annette, and laid one on her. No little peck either. She did a great job, then pulled away, and guided her ex-husband's cock back into Annette's mouth. "Do her, Master. Don't let that evil slut have all the fun."

Carter stared down at his ex, while Annette sucked away. He nodded, with a smirking grin. Janine laughed, and tugged Annette away. "He needs that sweet little pussy of yours 'Net." Annette turned around, leaned over and grabbed her ankles. Janine took hold of Carter's cock and guided it home. Then she stood beside Annette, holding the slave's hips to keep her steady, while her one-time husband fucked away.

Janine seemed to be enjoying it. "You like that, don't you Master baby? Like that tight little slave cunt. God, you look good filling her up. Do it, Chris. Make her yours before you go over there and destroy that teasing bitch!"

Carter smiled. "Let's do it," he said. He pulled out of Annette, and took his ex by the hand. "Let's make the bitch pay."

Janine clung to his arm for the few feet it took to get to them. He pulled the cunt-licker up by the hair. "Slave Annette," he called out over his shoulder. "Shut this one up."

Janine grabbed Jilly by the hair, and dragged the crying woman back to the middle of the open space. Jilly was lying on her back, tears running down her face. "I'm sorry," she moaned. "It was just a job—"

Janine shut her up by sitting on her face. "Gimme her legs, Master Chris. She hates it in the ass."

Carter lifted Jilly's ankles and passed them to his wife, who pulled them back far, lifting the girl's butt up off the ground. Carter was smiling as he pressed his cock back inside Jilly's abused ass. "She's got a loose cunt anyway. All our women are better than this piece of shit," he growled, thrusting hard.

Janine blushed as if it were a personal compliment. "I'm proud it's you that gets to teach her the first lesson. Make it a good one, Master baby. Tear her up." She reached down and grabbed Jilly's substantial tits, tugging hard on her nipples. From where I was sitting, I could hear the actress bitch scream into Janine's cunt.

Annette was watching from a few feet away, perched on the cow's face. I guess that was one way of shutting her up. I thought she was going to replace the gag.

"Destroy that bitch, Chri... Master Carter," she called out.

Carter was going to town, hammering that ass hard and fast. He never slowed down for a minute, until he was sweating and breathing hard. "Fill her up, Chris Master," Janine said. "First rights. You earned it. You're the best, baby. Now fill that ass up."

He was grunting, swearing under his breath. I saw him lunge into Jilly, making her squeal, and he slammed his cock home a few more times, before sitting back on his haunches, panting from his effort.

Janine got up from Jilly's face, and went to her man. "You want to go again, baby? 'Net and I can get you up."

He shook his head tiredly. "Let someone else have her," he said. He looked emotionally exhausted, on the verge of tears. Janine hugged his head to her chest. "C'mon, let us take care of you, while someone else has a little fun. You did great, Sir."

Janine helped him to his feet, her arm around his waist. His legs looked shaky. Annette gagged the bitch she'd been riding, and ran after the couple, stepping up on Carter's other side. I watched them taking him into Janine's room, and they didn't return.

Bob had her next, and then Neil. Neither seemed to hold the animosity that Carter had displayed, but they took their turns on her. It was odd. They seemed to work together, taking turns using her individually, and then together. They were almost done with her when Annette reappeared from Janine's room. She walked over to me, and knelt quietly at my side. Such a good girl.

"Thank you, Slave Annette. Speak." I gave Ellie a pat on her butt, and she climbed off of me, and sat patiently.

"He's still upset. Janine is taking care of him. She knows him best. He really hates that slave Jilly, Master Stu. I'm not sure why, but you were right. He had a lot of anger."

I reached over and stroked her hair. "You did good. I'll remember this."

Her eyes sparkled. She gave me a smile, and looked down at my cock, still hard and shining from my wife's juices. "May I, Master Stu?"

"Yes."

She moved between my legs, and hesitated. She looked up at Ellie. "You don't mind?" she asked.

Ellie reached over and pushed the girl down on my cock. "I only mind if you don't do a good job. Serve your Master, slave girl."

That was a bit of a surprise for me. I kissed my wife, while Annette worked her magic. Ellie pulled away after a bit and leaned over my lap. "Don't finish him. We're saving it for that teasing bitch. He's up next."

Annette looked up and nodded, her mouth full. She eased back and gave me a slow easy suck, mouth only, just a few inches back and forth at a nice even pace. She was good; she had me staying hard, without getting too worked up.

Neil and Bob were DPing Jilly, and seemed to be enjoying themselves. Velma was sitting alone, and looked a little anxious. I turned to my wife. "Check on Velma, would you? She doesn't look too happy."

Ellie gave me a quick kiss, and whispered some instructions to Annette. Then she went over to Velma and engaged her.

Annette, eased off my cock. "More sucking, Master? Or can I offer you anything else? Senior Slave Ellie suggested you like to change it up."

Senior Slave? I hadn't heard that term used before. "I wouldn't mind a little ride. Giddyup, pretty girl."

She grinned and straddled me. She leaned forward, her lips caressing my neck. "I don't forget, Master Stu. The beginning, when you helped me. If you didn't have Ellie, I'd be yours, Master. I never thanked you," she whispered, riding me slow and easy.

I brushed her wild red hair back, and held her. "How's things with X? Any progress?"

She giggled, grinding down on me. "Yes. Thank you for caring, Master Stu. I'm sad you're leaving. We all are."

I chuckled swatting her bottom. "Yes? That's all? Some details, slave girl."

"He doesn't hate me as much. He doesn't hurt me when he uses me anymore. He even held me when we slept together. I think he may forgive me someday. I'm not sure I'll ever forgive myself. You know I didn't do it on purpose, right Master? I was drunk and high, and wasn't thinking. I screwed up a good thing. I wish I could take it back. You have no idea how many times I've wished that." She hugged me tightly, her movements slowing. "Do you think he'll ever forgive me?" she sobbed, and I could feel her body shaking as her tears dripped down my neck.

"Hush, beautiful. I think he will. Compared to the others, yours was one of the least betrayals, with no planning, just a spur of the moment bad decision. I think the fact that you ran, and sicced your brothers on him hurt as much as anything."

"I didn't, Master Stu! I tried to stop them. I told them it was my fault. The brutes never listen to me. I didn't want him hurt. He was my husband, I love him."

I gave her a squeeze, watching the guys on Jilly switch places. "Make sure he knows that. Be patient. You've made good progress."

"Do you think I'll ever be a five, Master Stu?" she asked, her hips back to teasing me with little grinds and swirls.

"I do. Maybe our first."

"Other than Senior Slave Ellie," she said.

"She went through a different process. Hers was easier in many ways. You're doing well. Now enough talking, I need some sucking, pretty slave."

She stole a quick kiss from the side of my mouth, and blushed. She dropped to her knees, and kept me ready for my turn.

It wasn't long after that, before Bob and Neil gave each other high-fives over Jilly's sobbing body. I was up.

"Slave Petra!" I called out.

I wasn't sure where she'd been. I didn't even look for her. I knew she would respond. She came running up to me a few seconds later, dropping to her knees. "Did I take you away from anything?"

"Master Dean said I could go," she answered.

"Good. Take Jilly and clean her up. Don't be gentle. I want her back here in five minutes."

"Yes Master Stud," she said, smiling at me.

"Behave, rotten thing," I said.

She nodded, then had her fist in Jilly's hair, dragging her to her feet, and walking her away. I saw some confusion around us, as Ellie returned to my side. I pushed Annette off my cock, and she backed up, waiting patiently on her knees. "Halftime. I'm number four of seven. See if anyone needs drinks or anything." Annette nodded. "Can you help her, Ellie? Make sure everything's good?"

She nodded. "Of course. You want anything, Sir?"

"I'm fine, thanks." I got up and walked down the line of our new tenants. I saw one that looked like she might be decent. I seemed to recall her as being one of the camera women. "You. Suck me."

If she balked, I wouldn't make her. She'd get a beating, but I still wasn't going to stick my cock in an unfriendly mouth.

She moved closer on her knees. "I... I'm not good... sir," she said nervously.

"Try," I said.

She tried. It was lousy, but it was a new mouth, and she wasn't bad looking. All I wanted to do was stay hard, until Jilly was prepared for me. "What's your name, slave girl?"

She looked up at me, slowly backing off my cock. "Tina, sir."

"You handled a camera, didn't you?"

She nodded. "Yes, sir."

"Did you get off, seeing men tortured on stage?" I asked. I wasn't even sure why I cared. There was something about this one, she seemed different. Resigned and sad, more than angry.

"No sir. I tried not to think about it. The pay was excellent."

"Suck," I said.

She did, and I thought about her words. "Why do I think that all of the women would argue the same thing? You're just trying to minimize your role, aren't you?"

She stopped sucking, and began stroking my cock with her hand. "No, sir. For Jilly, Lillian and me, it was a job. The rest seemed to derive a lot of enjoyment out of it."

For some reason, I believed her. "Jilly?"

She nodded, sucking my cock briefly. "She hated it. But the pay was too good. She made four hundred dollars for an hour's work once a week. Please don't hurt her too bad, sir."

"Suck."

She did.

"You understand, slave Tina, she's the symbol to us. The shiny bauble, on-stage, teasing us, giving us impossible tasks, promising the world and delivering nothing but pain and humiliation. She didn't seem to hate it. Just the opposite."

"It was only a job, sir. She didn't enjoy it like the others. She cried sometimes."

I cuffed her head. "I didn't say you could speak. Suck, stupid slave."

She sucked.

"That's always the explanation for evil. It was a job, I was given orders, I never meant to hurt anyone. She did it. She profited off our pain. My pain. She doesn't get a bye. None of you do. In some ways, she's worse for doing it." I saw Petra bringing a cleaned up Jilly my way. I pushed Tina off my cock. "Enough. If you want to survive, I suggest you learn to do that a lot better."

Petra pushed Jilly to her knees before me. "She'll behave, sir," she said to me.

I lifted Jilly's head up by the chin. "You'll serve me well?"

She nodded tearfully. "Yes, Master Stu. Thank you for allowing Petra to explain things."

"Suck me, slave Jilly. Do a damn good job of it."

I pulled Petra over, while Jilly did her best. It wasn't bad, to be honest. "Did you lube her?" I asked.

She lowered her eyes. "I did. I'm sorry. Master Stu. It's difficult for me to see her hurt. Punish me, please."

I pulled her close, my lips to her ear. "You think I don't know you? That I wouldn't know exactly what you would do? Talk to her, prepare her, lube her?"

She looked up at me, eyes open wide. I reached down and tapped Jilly's head. "Easy. I'm in no hurry."

Petra put her lips to my ear. "I didn't displease, you, Master Stu?" she whispered.

"Not at all."

"You don't want her hurt."

I could see she was confused, upset. I forgave her for not saying sir. "Not hurt. Punished, for her role, but not injured. She'll have a rough day as it is."

Petra's eyes teared up. "Why are you leaving us? Aren't we good? What are we going to do without you? I would have died without you. I know I would have."

"Hush. You're tougher than you think. Now go make someone happy, little one. I need to deal with this slut."

"Yes, Master Stud. As you wish." The little hussy had the audacity to wink at me.

"Behave!"

She gave me a little grin, and went to search from someone to pleasure.

She left me alone with Jilly, the evil tease with the pin-up body. I pushed her head off my cock, and looked around. It didn't take me long to find her. "Ellie. Get me a pad. I don't want to be uncomfortable."

It only took her a few seconds to bring me one of the sleeping pads. We put it on the floor, and I laid down. "Fuck me," I said to Jilly.

She nodded, and straddled me, sliding my cock into her pussy easily. She bounced up and down slowly.

"Do you remember me?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I'm sorry, sir. I don't."

"I guess you can't remember every man you helped humiliate and destroy," I said, recalling why we were all pissed at her.

"I'm sorry, sir."

"So I don't suppose you remember what you promised me on stage, do you?"

"No sir."

"Your ass, Jilly. You said if I could prove myself to you, you'd let me do your ass, even though you don't like things up there. Is that true? You don't like it up your ass.?"

"No, sir. I don't. I never did that until tonight."

"You held that damn string tied to my balls, and encouraged two men to rape my mouth and ass. Even if you don't recall, I remember it well."

She kept moving up and down, and I could see the tears were about to start again. "I'm sorry sir. I... I try to block those things out."

"I want what you promised me," I said.

"Now, sir?"

"Yes, now! What do you think? A year from now? Don't be stupid. It could very well reduce your life expectancy considerably," I snapped.

She nodded. "Sorry sir." She lifted off my cock, and re-aimed it, before slowly settling back down. I saw her wince as she absorbed the thickness. "It is yours, Master Stu."

"Good. Now give me a ride. Make it good, and perhaps I won't be too hard on you. I'll be finishing in your ass three times. If you behave, and do a good job, I may let you do most of the work with your mouth and pussy, otherwise I'm gonna wear that ass out before I pass you on."

"I... I'll do my best, sir. Thank you." She closed her eyes, and I could see she didn't enjoy it, I saw the occasional looks of pain, but she gave it a good effort. I leaned back, and let her ride. I knew the first one wouldn't last much longer. I'd been prepped for too long.

I didn't let my actions betray my pleasure. I stayed still, watching her coldly, until I couldn't resist any longer. I didn't thrust into her, gasp or groan. I laid still and kept a straight face, as I finished inside her.

"That's one. You did well, slave. I'll let you get me hard and pleasure me as you wish, until I'm close, and then you'll offer me your ass again."

"Thank you, sir," she whispered. I think she meant it.

I looked for my wife, who was sitting nearby, watching. "A pillow, Ellie? I'm gonna be here a while."

She got up and returned propping a pillow behind me. Jilly was sucking away, and almost had me ready for another ride. "What are you doing, Stu? I thought you were going to wear the bitch's ass out."

"Stay," I said, patting the space beside me. "Three loads for her ass, but I'm gonna let her earn 'em on her own."

She just shook her head. "Another one. You're not made for this are you?"

"I'm punishing her."

She laid down next to me, and kissed my cheek. "Of course you are. I love you, baby."

"I am! I'm making her earn it, and dumping three loads in her ass, whether she likes it or not!"

Ellie gave me a long, slow kiss. "Punish her baby. Fill that slutty ass."

It took a while, and she was breathing hard and glowing from the exertion, but Jilly earned her three loads. I tried to maintain my composure, reacting as little as possible. She thanked me after each one. Once I'd delivered my third, she laid down on my chest, kissing my neck.

"Thank you, Master Stu. I know I don't deserve your kindness. The rest are not going to be easy on me are they?"

"No, they won't be. I suspect you'll be paying dearly for a few weeks before the anger starts to fade."

"Anything else I can do for you, sir?" she asked. "Anything?"

"Apologize to my wife. It's her pleasure you're stealing, and our marriage you almost destroyed."

She looked over. "This is your wife, sir?"

"Senior Slave Ellie."

My cock was still in her ass, but it was softening. I'd have to give her up soon. She turned to Ellie. "I'm sorry my actions caused you any grief. Thank you for allowing me to do what I could for him. You're a lucky woman."

Ellie smiled. "I am. And you're a cruel woman. I don't feel sorry for you."

Jilly looked like she'd been slapped. "I... I'm sorry. I let greed steer me wrong. I guess I'm going to pay for that."