Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02-3 Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had a live stream for forty-eight hours of Joanna locked in the pillory. She was used hard, and flogged regularly. There were guest visitors I didn't recognize, even masked. I wasn't sure how that was being handled, but I was staying out of this one, other than the setup. My best guess was that the team was rounding up other unhappy victims, and allowing them some payback. The last I watched of her show, she'd been in the pillory for over thirty hours, and the visitor count was over a hundred. I suspected, and later confirmed, that the newer slaves in training were being used to prime and drain the new visitors, before they had their chances with Joanna. It was well played. When the guys were done with her, some of the slave girls fitted with strapons got their turn. Apparently it was a popular show.

I stayed away for a while after that. We went back the second weekend to see how things were going. Our original girls were all over me like white on rice, and I felt an obligation to spend a little time with each of them, intimately. I got an earful about the changes, and how stupid and slow to adapt the new girls were. There was construction going on behind the house, and I found out they were putting in a big outdoor covered patio. Huge.

Changes everywhere.

Ellie insisted we take Petra to our room Friday night. It was clear she missed us, and tried to make up for lost time. We used her pretty hard, and she was happier for it. I was in a benevolent mood, so she got away with a lot, including way too much kissing.

I spent Saturday morning reacquainting myself with my favorite girls. The afternoon was spent with the new ones. I enjoyed Jilly for a while, and we talked. She hadn't quite figured out that she was home for good. I didn't know what Dean and Xavier had in mind, so I made no effort to clear things up for her. After Jilly, I decided I needed to spend some time with Joanna.

She looked rough. I didn't care. I took her to the punishment room, and it was clear she was quite familiar with it.

"How are you enjoying your new home, slave Joanna?" I asked, when I was tired of whipping her.

She hung from ceiling by her hands. She looked up at me with glazed eyes. "Hate it, Sir."

Still a good bit of attitude. I figured that in time, they'd clear that up. It had taken almost seven weeks to break Petra. Barely two had passed for Joanna.

I tied her up and used her. She was crying before I finished.

"Don't waste your tears. You brought this on yourself, you evil cunt."

"I just provided a service," she argued, "Sir. I never made anyone do anything. Those women volunteered their own men."

"Just a service. What a crock of shit. I remember you meeting with my wife, talking her into it."

"I... I didn't make her do anything, none of them, Sir."

She was awfully stupid, to have accomplished so much. "Let me give you a piece of advice. Accept that you were a vicious, evil cunt. Embrace it. Because you're going to be punished for it, for a very long time. The sooner you accept that, and try to make amends, the sooner the hell part of your punishment will be over."

"They'll let me go?" she asked. She quickly added 'Sir' as I glared at her.

"No. Not in your lifetime. But the daily beatings, the nights in the box, the stage rapes, they'll diminish, perhaps even stop. You'll be fed decently. Who knows, you may even get a room and clothing over time. You're obviously not stupid. So you have to decide what kind of slave you want to be? The lowliest, or a top tier pampered slave. Because no matter what else happens, you're going to be a slave."

"I... I have money, if you would help me, Sir," she said. "I know people."

"You had money. You don't. We have your money. Listen, Joanna. You're not young, not like most of these slaves. You're not attractive. You're going to have to be on your best game to earn anything. Once you accept that this is your life, maybe you can improve it a bit. I know you don't believe me, but in a couple of weeks, when you're on the verge of being broken, think about what I'm saying. Give in, and be the best damn slave girl you can."

She wouldn't listen to reason, so I stopped wasting my time. I gave her another whipping, and ass-raped her sobbing body for a while. I admit, I enjoyed that. She was worthy of my hate.

Saturday night, Ellie brought a new plaything to bed. Annette joined us, and she quickly reminded us why she was the first to achieve Tier 2 status. I fell asleep with my cock in her mouth, and woke the same way. It was a delicious way to start the day. Or so she told me.

I did the rounds that day, checking on the new girls. I spent some time with my dick in Tina, finding out more, and doing what I could for her. She was appreciative. I met Lillian, the other non-man-hating, whore. She was a big girl, one of the biggest, and one of the women who would 'escort' the men to the stage. She was hired for her size and strength. She wasn't very attractive, and hadn't been used much. Let's face it, there were a lot of slaves, and only so many men. She was a surprisingly good fuck, and after lots of pleading I called Annette in, and worked with Lil on her blowjobs. She needed the help.

Afterward Annette dragged me to her room. "We need you back, Master Stu," she said. "What you did for her, only you do that. The girls need it."

"The slaves you mean?"

"The new ones aren't even decent slaves. It's going to take forever to get them shaped up. Please come back to us, sir."

"I can't. I have a life, a wife. I want to start a family."

She had managed to undress me, and was doing her best to get me hard enough for some fun. "Family's easy. Breed some of us. You can have all the kids you want."

Now that sounded truly fucked up. "I don't want that. I want a normal family, with my loving wife. A regular job. Not this insanity."

She had accomplished her mission, and I was on my back, watching her ride me. "Will Ellie be happy? I think she likes being top slave girl. Admit it, Master Stu. Isn't this fun? Don't I make you happy? Doesn't Petra? She misses you like crazy."

She nagged me through most of the fuck, until I had to tan her ass. Once it was cherry red, I had her fetch Lillian, and together they used their mouths, one extremely talented, one trying, to get me hard. It was a convenient way to shut Annette up. I let Lillian stay to watch Annette with me, so she might learn something. Annette stopped trying to convince me with words, and started using her body to charm me into staying. It was a hell of an effort, but I wasn't buying.

Still, it was a fun weekend, and Ellie and I chatted about the changes all the way home.

I found a new contract, and was fortunate that it was one that allowed me to telecommute mostly. It was tough to get back into working mode, but I seemed to be getting there by midweek. That weekend Ellie and I took a little break from everything and spent a couple of nights in the city, getting a room, eating in fancy restaurants, taking in a couple of shows. It was a time for reconnecting, and sorely needed.

The following weekend, we agreed to make another clubhouse visit. Friday evening was playtime with the originals and I'll admit it. I enjoyed it. Nicole was especially playful, and when she asked me if I didn't miss her, I had to admit I did. Having Petra in our bed again felt right, and it wasn't the wildest ever, but Ellie and I enjoyed ourselves. Petra certainly seemed to, probably more than she deserved.

Saturday I worked with the new girls, and that evening I was ambushed.

It was close to a full-house, only Bob was missing. Over dinner, I got an earful.

Dean didn't like his new role, and didn't think he could do a adequate job of it. He needed to move on anyway, his kids were about to get out of camp, and he needed to be home with them. In two months, he'd have to go back to teaching school.

They wanted me back in the house.

It was clear there was a shift of control going on. Butler, Carter and Dean presented a unified front. They were committed to the whole thing, and their thirst for revenge wasn't sated, although it seemed to be mutating. Neil was happy to use the facilities, often it appeared, but he didn't care to be involved in the planning or training. He just liked having free use of the slaves. For what he'd invested, I figure he deserved it. He'd been treated the harshest, and he'd ponied up most of the money, including providing the house. I spoke with him separately. He didn't want the worry or headaches. He wanted to come in when he felt like it, and enjoy himself. He was no longer bitter and angry, and wanted to move on. I understood where he was coming from.

Xavier was content in his role. He was always working on the place, dealing with equipment, housing repairs, new additions, and of course there was the training. During some two-on-one time - while we where DPing one of the new slaves - he confessed that the training wasn't the same with Dean. He wanted me back. He thought we made a great team. He even admitted he was wrong about Ellie, and she'd been great for the slave girls, as a role model, something to achieve, and she cooked better than most of them.

Butler, Carter and Dean ganged up on me. They wanted me to move in. Permanently. Bring Ellie with me. They had enough money—they'd somehow cleaned out Joanna's accounts—to pay me a good wage to stay there. They had ideas, big ideas, to continue to clean up the mess that Joanna had made, and even help other poor bastards who got screwed over. It was ambitious, but I knew that I wanted no part of it. It sounded too risky, with little reward. Other people's problems weren't my own. I had enough to deal with.

They practically begged me to consider their offer. They laid a guilt trip on me about being responsible for the slave girls' welfare. I'd had a big part in getting them there in the first place. They tried, but I stuck to my guns. I wanted my own life.

Sunday night once we got back home, I found out that I wasn't the only one they were pressuring. Our slave girls had been working on Ellie, apparently successfully.

"You told them no?" my wife asked, when I finished telling her about the ambush.

"Of course."

She was quiet. "You didn't want to consider it, or talk to me about it?" she finally asked.

"You made your stance clear months ago. You wanted me home. I wanted to be with you. We agreed to start a family."

She was cuddled up to me, relaxed after the loving. Sunday nights were great, after the frenzied sex of the weekend. Slow and easy loving with my wife was a nice change of pace.

"Back then I was lonely and missing you. If you took them up on the offer, we'd be together. I wouldn't have to be lonely," she said.

"You're not saying you'd be interested, are you? That's crazy!"

She was kissing my shoulder, her hand caressing my chest. "Why is it crazy?"

"Seriously? Training sex slaves for a living? You can't be happy with me having sex with a dozen different women. And what would you be doing? You know the rules."

"You're a good influence on them. The girls miss you terribly. The new girls, they're going to go through hell without you there to temper things. It doesn't bother me that you train them. I know you love only me. You've made that pretty obvious."

"What about our family?"

"What about it? If we started tonight, it would be three or four years before we'd have to worry about anything. I'd get a lot of help in the beginning. It would be a great incentive for the girls. They could see what a tier five could achieve."

"You're serious?"

"I think you should at least consider it. Do you enjoy the contracting that much? Is it more fun than breaking in a Petra or an Annette? Don't you think Lillian, Tina and Jilly deserve a chance? Don't you want to see Joanna broken right?"

Her hand was up to no good, trying to get the little head involved in the decision. She wheedled me with her little girl voice. "I wouldn't mind having one of my girls here now. I... I kind of miss Petra. I still want to try Janine for the night."

"We can do that on our visits," I reminded her.

"Just think about it baby, Ok? I wouldn't mind. I believe it could be good for us, and I know it would be good for them."

"Good for us? How?"

She was quiet. "Don't get mad, alright?"

"I'm not going to make any promises. Last time you said that to me it was a disaster."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to remind you of that. But it was going to come up. I love you, Stu. More than anything, but I need the excitement. It started just talking about things with Velma, and then I went crazy with that other shit. It was stupid, and hurtful, and I hate that I did that to you. I hate that I kept going back and looking at those stupid videos."

She cuddled in closer. "At the clubhouse, I get a bigger thrill than any of that. And it's always changing. I... I like being able to pick any one of them, and bring them to our bed. I like them servicing me. It drives me crazy to see them with you. I get jealous, and then crazy hot for you. I guess what I'm saying is, I love everything about it, and I love the way you and I are together. Watching Jilly get hers, lying there with our little drunken love struck pet, seeing the way you controlled yourself with Jilly, I don't know if I've ever been more excited. Maybe I'm just sick."

I pulled her close. "No, I get it. I just didn't think you'd be happy with me using all those women, whenever I wanted. Being in a place where all the women are slaves, I didn't think you'd be comfortable with it. Especially not permanently."

"But I am! It feels great to be the Senior Slave, to be able to help them. To hear you tell them what to do, and then ask me. I see the way the guys look at me, and I like it. They have all those girls, and they want me. I know it drives them a little crazy. You don't see it, but they flirt hard with me. They'd love to get in my panties, see how it is I can keep you, when you have all those choices. No, baby, I love everything about it."

"Am I going to have to worry about you and those guys?" I asked.

She laughed. "Hardly. I've seen them in action, remember? All of them, up close and personal. I've got the best. When I want dick, I got you. When I want something a little softer, I have a smorgasbord. No, you're stuck with me. I hope you don't plan on sharing me either. The couple of times with Bob was more than enough to tell me I prefer my threesomes to have a soft side to them."

"You don't care that Petra's in love with me?"

"I think it's cute. She's not going to steal you away from me, is she?"

"Petra!? Of course not!"

She giggled. "Which one of them, then? Annette? Jilly? Who are you going to trade me in for?"

"Are you insane? Jesus, Ellie, what's the chance of that? No, you're stuck with me."

"So let's give it a try. If we hate it, we'll bow out. I don't think we will, but nothing is written in stone."

"I still can't believe we're even considering it."

"Break Jilly for me, baby. I want that sexy bitch between my legs something fierce. Can you do that for me?"

"What about a family? What are we going to do about that?"

"I've already started. I went off the pill last week. I imagine in a couple of weeks, I'll be ripe for the plucking. Or fucking in this case. I'll let you know my good days, so you'll have to limit your playmates then. You can still boink 'em, but make sure I get your loads."

"Our jobs, our house, our friends..."

"Stop already. We quit our jobs, we sell the house. Our best friends are part of the club. I want to do this, Stu. For me? Please?"

Damn it. She had to play that card. It's what got me in this whole mess to begin with.

"If I don't like how it's going, we stop, alright?"

Ellie proved once again, none of the girls had anything on her when it came to showing appreciation.

~ * ~ * ~

When we returned to the clubhouse, I was welcomed like a returning hero by the old girls. The new ones didn't know much about me, but they'd learn.

Since we planned on staying long term, there would have to be changes. Physical changes in the property for one. Xavier and I talked about it. We made a plan to add a wing to the property for our temporary visitors, and focus on making the top floor our personal space. I needed a larger bedroom, a better bathroom, and a study, where I could still do a little work, keeping my commercially viable skills up to date.

It was ambitious, but other than training slaves, Xavier and I had little more to do. Not that the training didn't take up a significant amount of time. A discussion with Butler, Carter and Dean won us an approval and substantial budget. The wing wouldn't be fancy, not by any means. But it would house up to ten, in smallish rooms for short stays. On the other hand, the five rooms upstairs would be converted into three suites, of which I'd have the largest. Xavier claimed he didn't need a lot of space, and that was fine by me.

When Neil heard the plans, he got involved. His idea was simpler. He wanted a place of his own on the property, and it was impossible to deny him. He offered to pay for it himself. I was thinking along the lines of adding an extra room for him. He was thinking differently, and had an old house delivered to the property. We had to keep everything on the hush-hush for a few days, while his workmen did their stuff. The place looked abandoned for the better part of a week, until he was content with his new place. When he requested a long-term loan of a few of the slaves, to get the interior to his liking, we readily agreed.

I was curious about the men in the barn, but Xavier told me they'd been taken care of while Dean was there. I'm not sure what they did with them, but once I returned there was no trace of their presence remaining. I did notice that the upstairs had been closed in, and Xavier informed me we might have male visitors in the future, and he was making a space for them. Better he than me; I had a hard enough time dealing with the females.

Ellie slipped into her role as senior slave easily. She worked with the girls nearly as much as Xavier and I did, and could sometimes be even harsher than either of us. For that matter, some of the original wives took their seniority very much to heart.

Four weeks into my return, we had a good return on our investment. Fully half of Joanna's crowd were adapting well to their new circumstances, including Jilly and Tina. Joanna was still a bitch, but she'd learn. It's not like we didn't have plenty of time to show her the error of her ways. We also had three new women in the basement, more traitor wives. One of their husbands was a regular. I finally heard how Butler, Carter and Dean were recruiting more members. VIP members had full access to the basement. Phil Williams was the first. His ex was a true trophy wife, instantly one of the most attractive, giving Jilly and Nicole a run for their money. But that wasn't what got Phil his VIP membership. Phil was a doctor, an MD, and the benefit of having one of those on staff was clear to all.

Of course, with the originals, Joanna's crowd, and the latest slave wives showing up, I was busy. Not that I was complaining. It felt good to be running things downstairs again.

The first hiccup in our new plan occurred through an accidental discovery. A very upsetting discovery on my part. Ellie should have known better. I allowed her the use of my computers and tablet, and she was pretty good about not messing things up. What she wasn't aware of was the history of application use was kept on the tablet. I clean the system regularly, and saw an unexpected video player app was being used frequently. Let's just say I was disturbed that she had the video of my abuse on the tablet, and had been watching it lately.