Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02-3 Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are. I hope you learn your lesson. Now get off my man, slave girl."

Jilly scrambled off of me, and Ellie took my hand and led me to the bathroom. "Let's get you cleaned up. You want to watch the rest?"

"After a snack. I owe it to the others to stick around."

"What about what you want, Stu?"

"Me? I'd like to relax with my wife, have a beer, and put this behind me."

"Just me? Nobody else, Sir?"

"Of course not. I'd always rather be with you."

"Jilly is pretty. Even well used. She's a sexy little bitch. She tried hard to get a response from you. That was kind of cruel, acting bored and all. I didn't know you had it in you."

"I didn't plan it. I just didn't want her to see she could get to me."

"You feel bad for her," Ellie said.

"I feel bad for all of them. It doesn't change what they did. They have it coming." She had a washcloth in her hand cleaning me thoroughly. "Do me a favor, babe?"

"Always, anything."

"Tomorrow, find out what the deal is with Tina and Lillian. Tina's the one I had blowing me before I did Jilly."

"More charity cases?" she said.

"I don't know. Maybe. Not likely really, I won't be around after Sunday. It'll be good to get away."

She slipped into my arms, hugging me. "Good for you maybe. Good for us. Not for them."

"They're not my problem anymore."

"Of course not, dear." She gave me a kiss. "Pick one, honey. I want us to have a toy to play with, while we watch."

"Really?"

"Sure. Why not? You and I can relax, and they can take care of us."

"Why don't you choose?" I suggested.

"You might not like my suggestion," she said.

"Go ahead. You've got me curious."

"Alright, wait here. I'll come for you when I'm ready."

I was watching Butler with Jilly. He wasn't gentle. He was face fucking her roughly. I guess she made a different promise to him, than to me. I sat down next to Bob and Velma, who seemed relaxed. "You did her up Bob."

He grinned. "Yeah, I did. Every hole. She's a disgusting bitch. You only saw her in action a few times. I've had to watch her week after week, destroying one man after another. The whore has no soul."

I hadn't thought about that. "Whore is an apt description. It sounds like most of these bitches hate men and got off on the pain and humiliation. A few of them were in it for the money. Jilly's one of them. A few hundred bucks, once a week, to destroy a person. Pretty sick."

We were talking around Velma, and my arm slid around her easily. "How are you doing, beautiful?" I asked.

She leaned against me. "Better than most, I suppose. I'm glad we don't have to go to anymore shows."

"We all appreciate what you two did. I know it must have been tough."

Her hand was in my lap, toying playfully. "You still mad at me, Master Stu?" she asked.

"Nah. It was fun getting over it though."

She giggled. "Yeah. It was." I think she was going to say more, but Ellie came and grabbed me, escorting me to a little oasis she'd prepared. She had pulled one of the pads from the training room, and had it laid out with a pillow. Petra was waiting there, a cold beer in her hand.

"Petra?" I asked Ellie.

"She's always so anxious to please you. It's fun to watch. Now relax, and let's enjoy the show."

It was nice. Ellie and I relaxed, heads propped up to watch the activities, half the time watching the show around the show, what everyone else was up to. Jilly was getting used hard, and I was surprised to see Carter going back for seconds, and Neil joined in on Dean's turn. That was going to be one used up little whore.

I think what was more surprising was watching Xavier sit next to Bob, talking. He grabbed Velma by the back of the head and drew her down to his cock. Neither Bob nor Velma seemed to find anything unusual with Velma sucking Xavier. I wondered when that had started.

Petra was pleasuring both of us, which was kind of fun. When I finished my beer, Ellie returned with five more in a cooler, and a couple of apples. We fed Petra, biting off chunks of the apple, and making her take it from our mouths, then pouring the beer into our little slave. After four, she was bombed, and acting up. She was professing her love for us, cuddling in between us, purring with pleasure. Ellie thought it was hilarious.

"You're evil," I teased her.

"Give it a break, Stu. She's loving it. She's not that bad, now that you've trained her up. Let's keep her for the night."

"If she gets sick, I'm not dealing with it."

Ellie laughed. "That's what the new girls are for."

Petra was watching us, a stupid little smile on her face, her eyes half-lidded. "Love you, Master Stud," she said, wrapping her skinny arms around my chest.

"Where'd she get this Master Stud thing?" Ellie laughed.

"Damned if I know. It started a couple of days ago."

Petra was kissing my neck and shoulders. "Master Stud is the best. Makes his girls come lots," she said. "He doesn't just fuck us."

"Behave, Petra," I said. "I don't want to have to punish you."

"Punish Petra's pussy," she giggled. She was trying to kiss my lips, and I was turning away. "Be good!"

Ellie laughed. "Give her a kiss, Stu. She's earned it. She's been good."

"Do you have any idea where that mouth has been?" I reminded her.

"You and me, for the last couple of hours," she said.

Then Petra's lips were on mine, and she was going to town. I didn't fight her off. I kissed her back, a little reward. She was improving in everything, and she was kind of cute drunk. She had managed to climb on top of me, and was wiggling a lot, her leg between mine, rubbing me. Improbably she had me hard again.

"Use me, Master?" she whispered, scattering kisses over my face.

"Will you behave if I do?" I said.

"Always behave for you," she said, grinning.

I reached down and rubbed my cock against her opening, and eased it in. She sighed sweetly, and wriggled down onto it. She was lying on me, and I was able to pump her a bit. She was humming happily, and I noticed she was holding hands with Ellie.

I turned my attention back to the show, catching a view of an air-tight Jilly, who seemed almost as out of it as Petra. The guys were making a game of it, moving around her, each taking a turn in each hole. She showed no resistance whatsoever. They threw her around like a sexy, big-titty rag-doll. I noticed that the chained girls for the most part never stopped watching. I wondered if they were worried if they were next, or if they wert getting off on Jilly's abuse and humiliation.

"I think it's winding down," Ellie said, her head next to mine. She was half on her side, watching the debauchery, one hand caressing Petra's back.

"Don't wake her up," I said.

"She's sleeping?"

"Yeah, for a while." I was still enjoyed the action, moving my hips just enough to push in and out of her. I chuckled.

"What?"

"She's almost as good a fuck sound asleep as she is when she's trying," I said.

"Don't be mean, Stu. She's doing her best. She really is in love with you, you know. You should be nicer to her."

"Have you forgotten what she did? She's evil."

"She was. You must know she's different now. You want to take her upstairs? I think they're about done."

She was right. Jilly was lying still, obviously exhausted. She was a mess. Nobody was doing her at the moment, although it looked like a couple were considering it. "Why don't you take her up, and I'll join you as soon as I get this shut down."

"You don't have to do everything," she pouted.

"I won't be long. I promise. I just want to make sure she's alright."

When I tried to peel Petra off of me, she whimpered, clinging tightly. Ellie tugged on her arm. "Come on Petra. We're going to bed," she said.

"Master Stu?" Petra whispered.

"He wants you in his bed. Don't disappoint him."

Petra crawled off of me, and half onto Ellie. "You're the best, slave Ellie," she said.

Ellie rolled her eyes at me, and tugged Petra to her feet, while I got up to take care of our worn out newbie.

Looking around, Diana appeared available. A couple of the new girls chained to the floor were getting attention I'm sure they'd prefer to do without. Tina was one of them. I took Diana by the hand. "Help me clean her up. Then we'll put her away."

I carried Jilly over to the bathroom, and helped Diana wipe her down. I told myself I'd take a shower when I was done with her. She was a mess. When we'd done what we could, I tucked her back into the blackbox, but I put a bottle of water in with her. I figured she'd need it.

I checked the new girls. Butler was helping me before too long. A couple of the guys were taking girls to their rooms, but I made sure they were all leashed, and put away the remaining ones. It was probably twenty minutes before I was done. Butler said he'd close things down, and I left him, heading to my room. The girls were cuddled up in bed, both sleeping. I took a quick shower, and slid in beside my wife. She turned and cuddled up to me. "I had a good time tonight," she said sleepily.

It struck me funny. It was like a date, with the serial rape of an evil whore as the show. "Me too, honey."

It didn't take me any time at all to fall asleep.

~ * ~ * ~

I woke between the girls. Petra was grouchy when I started fucking her, but once I got some aspirin and water in her, she turned lovey-dovey again. Ellie and I slept in late, playing with our toy. It was fun. Petra was extremely appreciative of us taking her to bed, and made sure we knew it. I even let Ellie take her into the bathroom and bathe together. By the time we got downstairs, I knew I was going to have to give my poor cock a rest for at least a day or two. I was used to getting a lot of action but this was ridiculous.

The guys were talking about pulling Joanna out of the box and running a train on her, but I don't think anybody was really up for it. It was a lazy day, all of the team taking turns going downstairs and abusing the new girls. I knew their lives would get tough after the weekend, while Dean and Xavier broke them.

We made plans, knowing we'd have to keep a low profile for a while, to see what happened once word got out about the end of the show.

Carter promised he'd fill us in on the website, and whatever he got off the computers. We still had a long ways to go to complete our revenge, but to be honest, I was more than willing to let the other guys handle it. I wasn't alone.

Monday I was home with my wife. We had a wonderfully relaxing evening together. We made love, and I told her how much I'd missed her. I started looking for a new contract during the day, while she worked. Midweek we had Bob and Velma over. We discussed how much longer we wanted to be involved in the revenge scene. It would be hard to drop out altogether, but I didn't want it running my life anymore.

"We're thinking once everything settles down, we'll limit ourselves to once a week," Bob said, looking at his wife, who was nodding. "Dean says they're going to start getting the word out to any of the other guys who were abused, and offer them a deal to get some revenge on Joanna and her crowd. Maybe on their wives as well.

"What's going to happen to the guys in the barn?" Velma asked.

"I heard they're going to be neutered, and get a little of what they gave out. Not my scene," I said.

"You don't want payback?"

I shrugged. "I want my life back. It's been taken over too much by all of this."

Before they left that night, Velma caught me alone. "There ever going to be a you and me again?" she asked.

"I wouldn't mind. We'll have to talk it over with the other two. I sure enjoyed the time with you."

"Better than all your new slave-sluts?" she asked. I sensed a bit of jealousy.

"Of course. A willing slut beats a slave slut any day."

She grinned. "I'm willing," she said.

I took her in my arms and gave her a big kiss. "We'll see. I need a break for a bit, to be with Ellie. I've been dealing with a house full of slaves for too long. It wore me out. Be patient."

"Sure. I'll be whatever you want," she said.

"Slut."

"Your slut, if you play your cards right."

~ * ~ * ~

Joanna's disappearance along with her whole team made the news. In a big way. It was a couple of weeks before it started to die down. The guys didn't wait that long to start getting their payback.

I spent an afternoon or two at the clubhouse. I wasn't there for fun, at least not with the girls. We were finishing up the last details of the stage, and wanted it to be perfect. We were putting in a lot of details, a nice finish to the railings, carpeted platform and stairs. We installed a draped entrance from behind, numerous large softboxes, tungsten floodlights, and convenient tie downs.

Two mounts in the middle of the stage could be fitted with a variety of devices. A tiled area surrounded it, with a built in drain, to make it easier to wash down that area. We fitted a wooden pillory to the mount, and tested it with a couple of the slaves. It held up well, even under vigorous, repeated use. By the time we were done, I was proud of the work we had done.

I stayed for the beginning of the entertainment. Joanna had been cleaned up, you'd hardly know she'd been living in her own waste for over a week. Someone had even gone to the trouble to do her hair and give her a little makeup. Her mascara was a little heavy, and her lipstick was blood red. When the cameras started, I heard a chorus of "Balloon!" and she was escorted onto the stage. She had clamps affixed to her nipples and between her legs out of sight. As she appeared she was inhaling a balloon that a masked man - Xavier, to us in the know - held to her lips. She was stopped in front of the pillory, by a few yanks on her clamps.

"Tell us your name," Xavier said.

I could already see the tears in her eyes. She shook her head.

A couple of yanks and she gasped. "Your name, evil bitch!" Xavier snapped.

She opened her lips, and in a voice deeper than James Earl Jones, she said "Joanna."

Everyone present started laughing. It was a good crowd. All of the men, and all of the slaves except for one who was locked up for bad behavior.

"Joanna, we've been dating a while now," Xavier said, reaching out and grabbing her tit, giving it a squeeze. "But you don't put out. I think the truth is you hate men. All men. Isn't that true?"

She shook her head, and answered in a deep sonorous voice, "That's a lie."

More laughter from the audience. The sulfur hexafluoride, six times heavier than air, did its job, the opposite of helium, deepening her voice.

"No, I think it's obvious. You're not really a woman at all. I think it's only appropriate we test that." He grabbed her by the neck, and pushed her down onto the pillory. His assistant, the lovely Jilly, lifted Joanna's hands in place.

Joanna glared at Jilly. "You'll pay for this, traitor," she said, her voice still in the lowest register of anyone in the room.

The top of the pillory was dropped in place, locking Joanna in. Jilly stepped back, smiling, then slapped her former boss across the face hard enough to leave clear fingerprints. "I'm already paying, thanks to you, you dried up old cunt." She turned and brought her knee up into Joanna's stomach. The slap was impromptu, the knee to the stomach, planned. Sulfur hexafluoride stays in the lungs unless forcefully expelled. Then Jilly turned and walked away, standing before a stack of huge digital counters, her arm extended like Vanna White. The counters were labeled, in order from top to bottom, time, volunteers, and ejaculations.

"See, Joanna, my dear. All you have to do it show me you're a decent fuck. We have a few volunteers who have generously offered to sample your wares. All you have to do is convince one of them, just one, to come in that barren pussy of yours. Once they do, you'll be set free, and you and I can live out our dreams. You can do that, can't you?"

She just glared at him, and the first of the volunteers stepped forth from between the curtains.

We had drawn straws, and Dean had won first 'honors' if you could call it that. His large form stepped forward, a mask covering his face. He made his way over to Jilly, who dropped to her knees, and sucked him until he was hard. When he was ready, he nodded to her, and she lathered his cock with lube from a gallon jar beside her. He stepped behind Joanna, and stabbed his cock into her, viciously, making the wooden stand holding her in place rattle. He fucked her for several minutes, insulting her, telling her what a piece of human filth she was, slapping her ass. Eventually he pulled out.

"Fuck. Dried up shit ain't worth my time," he said. He bent Jilly over and started fucking her, while I walked out from behind the curtains.

The mask was uncomfortable, but I understood the need. I was dressed in black from head to toe, with a cutout around my cock. I walked over to Jilly, and lifted her head. She took me willingly, sucking while getting fucked by Dean. Once I was hard enough to do the job, and lubed up, I paid Joanna a visit. I stood in front of her, looking into her face.

"I wanna give you a fair chance. More than you ever gave me. See if you can put a little life into this," I said.

"Fuck you," she snapped, her voice finally returned to normal.

"Exactly," I reminded her. "Just try to do a decent job of it, you disgusting creature."

Of course I wasn't completely honest with her. I had already allowed Petra to drain me once, taking the edge off. I glanced at the counter board. Eleven minutes and twenty-three seconds, one volunteer, no ejaculations. I moved behind Joanna, and ran my cock up inside of her, making her moan. "If you ask nicely, Joanna, I'll even fuck your ass. That might be enough to get me close to coming. I'm gonna give you ten minutes. If you can get me close in that time, I'll finish in that thing you call a pussy, and your trial will be over."

I was silent while fucking her, doing my best to look bored. I saw Dean finish inside Jilly, and disappear behind the curtain. Five minutes into lifeless fucking, her body rocking, shaking the pillory, as I pounded her, she groaned. "My ass," she said.

"What was that, whore?" I asked.

"My ass, do my ass."

"Ask nicely," I reminded her.

"Please. Please use my ass."

It took me a few seconds to ram my cock home in her scrawny butt. She grunted loudly, and trembled. "Too big," she moaned.

"You'll get used to it. You'll thank me later."

I gave her the full ten minutes. Hell, according to the clock, I gave her almost fifteen. If it hadn't been for seeing Jilly waiting for me, I'd have been lucky to keep it up. I gave Joanna a smack on the butt. "Wasting my time here. Maybe one of the next ones."

Once I pulled out, the curtains moved aside and my replacement came forward. I grabbed Jilly by the hips, and slid into her warm depths. Bob and I shared her, until he was ready to move on. In a few more minutes, Jilly had won my release, and I gave her an affectionate pat on the rear. She was coming along quite nicely.

I didn't stay much longer after that. I hated the bitch, but didn't seem to be getting the enjoyment out of her use and humiliation I'd hoped for. I settled back for a while, letting Anna and Petra tend me, until I'd had enough of the show. I saw the unspoken plea for more from Petra, but it wasn't an overnighter for me. An hour later I was home with my wife, after a long, hot shower that didn't do a whole lot to wash the distaste of the evening away.

~ * ~ * ~

I got a call from Butler to check out the new website. Joanna's website had a makeover, and the stage we'd been working on was getting a workout, with Joanna, and her evil henchwomen publicly used and humiliated by masked men. I didn't get much out of it, but I imagine a lot of unhappy guys who'd been abused on stage felt a little better about things.