You're in My Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,118 Followers

Once I finished the laundry and had mom's stuff folded neatly on her bed I spent the rest of the day waiting in agony for the shit to hit the fan. There was no way that Cassie was going to let this slide, of that I was positive. I was wrong however. She didn't say anything that night when mom came home, nor the next night or the one after that. By Friday morning my nerves were a mess. Over the last couple of days mom and Cassie had spent an awful lot of time huddled together at the kitchen table or in mom's room. I wasn't sure if this was their normal routine or not since I hadn't paid that much attention in the past. On several occasions it seemed like Cassie wanted to say something to me but each time she appeared to change her mind and just walked away. Mom on the other hand chatted me up every chance she got, going so far as to bring me a cup of coffee this morning while I was still loitering in bed. She placed the cup on my nightstand then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek before saying she was off to work. Sitting up and swinging my legs over the side of the bed I took the coffee then sat there in just my boxers. Mom had made me her favorite, a dark roast blend with just a hint of hazelnut. I was halfway through the cup when I heard a soft knock at my door. Before I could say come in it opened and Cassie poked her head inside. I sat my cup down on the nightstand and stared at her blankly.

"Can we talk?" she asked rather timidly.

"Sure," I replied with a touch of trepidation.

Hesitantly she stepped into my room and softly closed the door behind her before shuffling over to stand in front of me. She was still wearing the blue shirt and it was obvious she was nervous.

"I was wondering..." she began then stopped.

"Yes?" I prodded.

Looking around the room she appeared to be trying to make up her mind about something. When she sat on my bed next to me I started to get a little worried, Cassie wasn't one to beat around the bush. I waited patiently while she sat there with her hands in her lap wringing them together like she was applying lotion or something on them.

"I was wondering if you would do something for me?" she finally said.

"What?" I asked, fearing that she'd finally decided it was time to take advantage of catching me with mom's panties.

"This is gonna sound really strange." She turned so she could see me.

"Okay," I said gazing into her eyes.

"Remember what happened the other night before mom came in?"

"Yes, and I said I was sorry. I really don't know why I did that sis," I answered anxiously.

"I'm not mad at you. I was actually wondering..." Her voice faltered and she brought her hands up and covered her face.

"Tell me Cassie," I encouraged, curious as to what was on her mind.

"No, I can't...it's too weird," she exclaimed then stood up.

Before she could take a step I reached out and took hold of her wrist and pulled her gently back until she sat back down. She made no effort to resist so I figured that it had to be something important that she wanted.

"Whatever you need sis, just tell me and I'll let you know if it's weird or not," I said, taking her hand in mine and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Okay here goes. I've never had anyone do what you did to me before. I've heard my friends talk about it but that's all." Her face began to redden and she lowered her eyes.

"You mean you've never had a guy lick you down there?" I asked skeptically.

"No."

"Wow. I find that hard to believe, I mean I've heard rumors that you're..." I couldn't bring myself to come out and call her a slut.

"That's just vicious gossip that Patty Brady spread because she saw me with her ex-boyfriend Tom Simpson!" Cassie growled defensively.

"I see. This Patty chick made up those rumors to get back at you huh?" I wasn't sure if I believed her or not.

"Yeah. As if I'd have sex with him," she continued.

"So you're saying that you aren't interested in sex?" The urge to tease her was too tempting.

"What? No, that's not what I meant. What I'm saying is that I've only been with two guys my whole life and neither of them did that thing you did with your tongue," she nervously explained.

"You liked that huh?" I was starting to enjoy her discomfort.

"Oh yeah! I mean I've had the big O before Danny, but damn, nothing like I had the other night," she breathed heavily.

"I'm flattered you enjoyed it so much, but what does it have to do with now?" Bells were going off in my head and I could feel myself getting aroused.

"Welllll...I was hoping that you'd do it again. Only this time we wouldn't have to worry about mom coming in," she replied in a tiny voice so low I wasn't sure I heard her right.

"Are you asking me to give you face?" I was sure that I was talking normally but it sounded like I was shouting in my head.

"Oh I knew this was a stupid idea. I'm sorry Danny," she stammered then stood up.

I stood with her and took her by the shoulders and eased her back down. She sat there with her head down and refused to look at me.

"Sis, I would love to eat your pussy again," I said, reaching out and stroking her short blonde hair.

Her head shot up and she stared at me with wide sparkling eyes and said, "Really? You don't think that it would be too weird?"

"Not at all," I lied. "Just let me run to the bathroom while you make yourself comfortable."

"Okay," came her reply as I headed out the door.

Since I hadn't relieved myself yet a steady stream flowed out into the bowl but I was having trouble aiming because my cock was getting too hard just thinking about my sister's pussy. I actually pinched myself just in case I was still asleep and only dreaming. Shaking the dew off I steeled my nerves and headed back to my room hoping she hadn't changed her mind and left.

She hadn't, she was lying crossways on my bed with a pillow under her head and one covering her face while her legs hung over the side. When she heard me enter she raised her feet until they were planted on the edge of the bed next to her ass and spread her knees. I stood there in awe as her pantyless pussy came into view.

Tearing my eyes from her pussy I asked, "What's with the pillow on your face?"

"I can't watch, it'd gross me out to see my brother licking my pussy," she mumbled through the pillow.

For some ungodly reason that actually made sense to me, I mean it's not everyday that a brother gives his sister face. I too was feeling a little conflicted about this until I glanced back down and saw her meaty pussy lips. Abandoning all sense of right and wrong I slid out of my boxers and dropped to my knees next to the bed. She jumped slightly when I ran my fingertips along the inside of her thighs but didn't close her legs. Leaning forward I brought my lips to her clit and gave it a tentative kiss. This time she jumped higher but also let out a muffled moan. Emboldened by her cry I wrapped my lips around her clit and used the tip of my tongue to push it around. I started out gentle at first but the more moans I heard coming from her only fueled my desire to show her what she'd been missing. Steadily I increased the pressure my lips had on her enlarging bud until I was sucking it like a mini dick while my tongue batted it this way and that. When her hips began to buck I slipped a hand off her thigh and inserted a finger into her wet pussy as far as it would go. That did the trick.

"Ohhhhh shiiittttt!" she screamed from under the pillow as her hips rocked up and down smashing her cunt ferociously against my lips.

Pulling my finger from her I lowered my face and drove my tongue into her hole as deep as I could and wiggled it around while sucking her meaty inner lips into my mouth. I could actually feel the walls of her cunt convulsing against my tongue as she came.

"Oh God! Oh fuck...yeah...right there!" she wailed as her legs stiffened and she pressed her drenched pussy onto my face.

I continued to lick and suck her pussy even after she slowly went limp on the bed, my cock throbbing for release. Standing I gazed down between her spread legs and knew that I had to have her soaking wet pussy wrapped around my dick. Gently I placed one hand on the bed and used the other to line my cock head up with her opening. Just as the head of my cock slipped into her she threw the pillow off her face and shouted at me.

"No Danny, stop, you can't fuck me!"

"But..." I groaned as another inch of my cock penetrated her tight slick hole.

Before I could push my cock any deeper she slid her ass backwards toward the center of the bed forcing my cock from her pussy. Angrily I stood and glared down at her, the heat from her pussy still lingering on the head of my cock.

"You can't leave me like this Cassie," I groaned in frustration, my rock hard cock pointing straight at her.

"I can't fuck you Danny, that would be too weird. How about I get you off some other way?"

Too aroused to argue I slid onto the bed and lay on my back thinking she was probably just going to give me a hand job. I wasn't going to complain if that's what she had in mind because it sure beat the hell out of doing it myself. All I cared about at the moment was getting my nut off. I made myself comfortable while she slid over on the bed until she was kneeling near my hips. She caught me off guard when she tossed the pillow over my face and told me to keep it there.

"Why?" I asked as I felt her hand grasp the shaft of my cock and begin to stroke it.

"I don't want you watching me that's why," she giggled as she placed her other hand on my nut sack.

Holding the pillow over my face with one arm I placed my other arm under my head and gave into the wonderful feeling of having a hand stroking my cock. Somehow the knowledge that it was my sister's hand giving me pleasure only made me enjoy it more. Deep down I knew what we were doing was wrong but that didn't seem to matter. I closed my eyes and relished the sensations coursing through me when suddenly I felt the head of my cock being engulfed in a hot wet warmth. Unable to resist I peeked from under the pillow and watched as Cassie's mouth engulfed the head of my throbbing cock. She was right; it was weird seeing my cock going into my sister's mouth. When her tongue began to dance over the head I shut my eyes once more and gave in to the wonderful sensations coursing through my dick. I've had a few blowjobs before but none came close to being as good as the way my sister was doing it. She ran her tongue around the head of my cock before reversing course and running it the in the other direction, each time she found that special spot on the underside of it her tongue would linger a little longer causing me to moan in ecstasy. Every once in a while she'd pull her mouth off my cock and lick the underside of my shaft from my balls all the way up to the tip before engulfing it with her mouth once more. The pressure in my balls steadily increased until I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Yesssssssss!" I hollered into the pillow as I erupted into her mouth. I could hear her gagging as she tried to swallow the massive load of cum jetting out of me.

Seconds turned into minutes as she slowly licked my cock clean before releasing her grasp on my shaft. Tossing the pillow from my face I stared at her as she sat up and wiped the overflow from the corners of her mouth. She turned to face me sitting cross-legged and gave me a small smile along with a view of her wet pussy.

"Damn you have a big cock," Cassie giggled just as we heard the sound of the front door being shut.

Both our eyes shot to the doorway and my heart fluttered in my chest when I noticed I hadn't shut the door after coming back from using the toilet.

"Fuck, mom's home," Cassie squealed and rolled off the bed.

As Cassie raced out the door I snatched the blanket and covered myself. When she returned she had a perplexed look on her face. She shrugged her shoulders then told me no one was there. When I asked if she'd looked out the front window she said yes but hadn't seen anything, no car, no mom, no nothing. I could see she was scared so I climbed out of bed and walked over to her my cock swinging semi erect between my legs. Reaching out I pulled her into me and hugged her tightly. She melted into my arms and placed her face against my chest as I tenderly stroked her back, the feel of her breasts pressed against me sending signals to my lower region. By the time I released her my cock was almost completely hard again. As I stepped back I watched her eyes travel down my body until they landed on my cock. A wicked looking smile appeared on her face.

"Doesn't that thing ever get soft?" she asked, raising her eyes back up to mine.

"Not when it's near a hot woman," I replied with a snicker.

Leaning into me she placed a palm against my cheek and gave me a soft kiss on the lips then said, "Thanks bro, for everything."

My lips tingled from her kiss as I watched her walk toward her room, her backside swaying provocatively.

"Hey Sis..." I called out as my fingers curled around my shaft.

"Yeah?" she asked turning to look at me.

"Do you think you'll need me to do that for you again?" I was sure she could see the hope in my eyes.

"You can count on it," she replied, her eyes darting down to watch my hand rubbing my cock.

"Just let me know when. Oh, and if it's not too weird, do you think next time I could see your tits?"

Cassie cocked her head to the side and shot me a look of total innocence then reached down and bunched the hem of her shirt in her hands. With a flourish she raised the hem of her shirt to her neck and began to backpedal to her room while her smile grew and grew. My jaw dropped and my cock reached maximum hardness as her tits jiggled with each backward step she took. Just like mom's echoed in my head. The only difference between hers and mom's were the color of her nipples. Where mom's were a darker shade of brown, Cassie's were a soft pinkish in color. Before I had a chance to start drooling she disappeared into her room; I disappeared into the bathroom.

That evening Cassie went out with some friends and mom didn't get home until after seven. I was stretched out on the couch in my pajamas and t-shirt barely paying any attention to what was on TV when she walked through the front door, dropped her purse in one of the recliners then shrugged out of her blazer and laid it over the back of the chair. She was left standing there in a starched white button down blouse and a black pinstriped knee-length skirt. When she came over and unceremoniously plopped down at the other end of the couch I had to yank my feet out of the way or she would've sat on them.

"Thank God it's Friday," she sighed and laid her head against the back of the couch.

"Bad day at black rock?" I inquired.

"Not really, just hectic is all. It started out with me forgetting my purse here and just got worse."

I glanced over at the recliner then said, "But you had your purse when you came in."

"That's because I noticed it missing before I got to work and came back and got it."

"Oh," I said as a little tremor worked its way into my gut.

"Anyway, that's enough about my day. How was yours?" she asked, her head still leaning against the back of the couch.

"Nothing special. Mister Dawson called and wants me to help lay some sod tomorrow," I mumbled, fully expecting her to say she'd seen what Cassie and I had been doing.

When she didn't I glanced at her and saw that her eyes were closed and she had a peaceful look on her face. Hoping to steer the conversation away from me I asked if she wanted me to fix her something to eat. I told her I had leftover chicken and there was still some left. She declined, saying they had sandwiches at the office but asked if I'd be a dear and get her something to drink. Rising I went into the kitchen and poured her a glass of wine from the bottle she kept in the fridge. When I brought it to her she thanked me and kicked off the four-inch heels she was wearing then proceeded to down her drink rather quickly. Once she had most of the wine drank she turned and placed her back against the arm of the couch and put her legs up on it with her feet touching my outer thigh. Without thinking I took one foot and raised it onto my lap and began to massage it.

"Oh God that feels good," she sighed then scooted down so she could rest both her feet in my lap.

"I could do it better if you didn't have the nylons on," I absently remarked.

I thought I'd said something wrong when she pulled her feet off my lap and sat up, but all she did was hold out her glass and asked if I'd get her some more wine. When I returned from the kitchen she was stretched back out in the same position as before only this time she had lowered herself to the point her knees had to be bent in order to make room for me to sit down. I could see she wasn't wearing her nylons. I took a quick glance around and saw her pantyhose wadded up in a heap near the end of the couch. Handing her the glass I sat down and waited until she placed one foot back in my lap before resuming my massage.

"Better?" she asked as I began to rub the spaces between her toes.

"Yeah," I replied keeping my eyes on her foot.

I've never rubbed mom's feet before, or any other part of her for that matter. Her skin was so soft and smooth that before I knew it I got carried away. It wasn't long before I realized that one of my hands had strayed from her foot and was now rubbing the back of her calf. Glancing up at her I noticed she was staring at me as if I were some sort of specimen in a petri dish. It wasn't a bad look, just an unnerving one because I had no idea what she was thinking. I fully expected her to ask me what the hell I thought I was doing but she just stared and said nothing. When I placed her other foot in my lap and began rubbing the other calf she closed her eyes and I swear I heard her moan, although I couldn't be sure since the only sound I could really hear was the beating of my own heart.

Just as I was feeling cocky enough to see how far I could press my luck the front door opened and in walked Cassie. I did a double take when I noticed what she was wearing; a black skirt that was way too short and a deep-blue tank top that did nothing to hide the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. She glanced around the room and saw what I was doing.

"Cool foot rubs, I'm next!" she squealed before shutting the door and taking a seat in her favorite recliner.

"Well, that's enough for me, I'm beat," mom said.

She pulled her feet off my lap then swung one leg over the side of the couch and struggled to sit up. As she did this I caught a quick glimpse up her skirt and noticed she was wearing the same panties that I'd sniffed the other day. Blood began to race into my cock as I recalled the musky scent of them. Once mom was standing she asked if I needed her to wake me in the morning, but I told her I didn't have to be there until nine so I shouldn't have any trouble getting up in time. She gave me that smile that mothers give when they think you're full of shit but don't want to come right out and say it. I knew right then and there that she was going to wake me anyway, probably way before I really needed to get up. Placing her glass on the end table she told me not to stay up too late then gave both Cassie and I a peck on the cheek before heading off to bed.

Once mom was out of sight Cassie kicked off her sandals and came over and took mom's place on the couch. Before I had a chance to compose myself she stretched her legs out and placed her feet in my lap, right on top of my slowly deflating cock.

"Hmm, looks like someone liked the view mom gave when she got up," she snickered, pressing the heel of her foot down on my cock.

blaster666
blaster666
4,118 Followers