You're in My Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,113 Followers

"Do you want a pillow like Cassie does?"

"No baby, I want to see your face as you fill me up" she replied, pushing herself further onto my cock.

"I love you so much Mom," I whispered.

"I love you too honey," she whispered back.

Staring into her face I pushed gently forward. She was so wet I slid completely into her on the first try, my balls coming to rest up against the soft round flesh of her ass.

Mom's eyes rolled back in her head and she groaned, "Oh shit!"

"I'm not hurting you am I?" I asked, the concern in my voice obvious.

"God no," she let out a soft laugh. "You're making me feel better than I have in a very long time."

Being lodged inside my mother's pussy was the experience of a lifetime. It was like I'd come full circle and was returning to the place I rightly belong. The place I'd come out of. I was home once more.

Tenderly I began to pump into her slippery wetness with long full strokes, allowing my cock to almost slip from her grasp before plunging forward again. With each backward stroke I felt the velvety walls of her pussy cling to my shaft as if trying to hold me in. Slipping her arms around my back mom pulled me down on top of her. I could feel her hard stiff nipples poking into my chest as her breasts flattened out under my weight. Cupping my face in her hands she pulled my lips on top of hers and thrust her tongue into my mouth. Hungrily we devoured each other with our mouths as the tempo of our lovemaking began to feed upon our lust. Soon our bodies were meshing together faster and faster, our breathing starting to get labored. Time seemed to stop as we embraced our forbidden desire, both of us striving to reach the inevitable conclusion.

"So good...so good...so good," mom chanted, her head slowly rolling from side to side as she increased her upward thrusts.

The heat and slickness engulfing my cock was unlike any I'd ever experienced before. I reached a new pinnacle of ecstasy. My cock throbbed violently as I pumped my cock into mom's molten heat with greater urgency. She wrapped her legs around my hips and used her heels to spur me on. Lifting my upper body onto my arms I was able to increase the force of my lunges. My heavy balls bounced off her ass filling the room with wet slapping sounds each time I drove into her now quivering cunt. I felt the bite of her fingernails as she raked my sweat soaked back, her passion boiling over.

"Oh shit...oh shit...oh shit," she moaned, her eyes wide and staring deeply into mine.

"Oh God Mom!" I moaned loudly, my thrusting growing frenzied.

"Now baby...nowwwwwwww!" mom hollered as her pussy clamped tightly around my shaft and coated it with another layer of her juice.

My body shook and my mind reeled as I exploded inside her. Spurt after spurt of thick creamy cum shot out of me flooding mom's pussy to overflowing. Even after I collapsed on top of her my body continued to spasm. I couldn't move for five minutes. Mom held me in her arms whispering, "I love you," over and over as my cock slowly deflated inside her drenched hole. Once I was finally able to move I rolled over to the side, mom's pussy making a loud wet sucking noise as my cock slipped from her. Mom rolled onto her side facing me and stared at me with eyes full of love. I returned the look. We lay facing each other for the longest time before mom finally broke the silence.

"Any regrets baby?"

"God no!" I replied, reaching over and running my fingertips lightly up and down her upper arm.

"You do realize that things won't be the same around here from now on," she said, placing a hand gently on my naked hip.

I knew what she meant but I asked anyway. "How so?"

"You've opened up a can of worms. You've released the beast inside me and I'm afraid I'm going to need a whole lot more of what you just gave me." There was a twinkle in her eyes that I hadn't seen in a long time.

"Whenever you need it Mom," I whispered, letting my fingertips slide over one of her sensitive nipples.

"Keep that up and it'll be sooner than you think," she snickered, taking my hand in hers and placing it against her lips.

Mom rolled onto her back and stared up at the ceiling a minute before saying, "Of course there is something else we have to consider."

"What's that?" I asked lazily.

"Cassie. I don't think it would be fair to ignore her needs, do you?"

"That won't be a problem Mom," I assured her.

She flipped all the way over onto her stomach and said, "Good."

Sitting up I looked down at her and let my eyes roam up and down her body.

"So Mom, what's the deal with the tattoo?"

"I did that for your dad shortly after we got married. It represents two hearts beating as one. I thought it was stupid, but he liked it. He claimed that he could make it beat like a real heart. Do you think you could get it to beat like one?"

"I don't know, but I'd love to try," I laughed.

"Well baby, I don't know about you, but I sure could use a cup of coffee right about now," mom yawned.

That did sound good. I climbed off the bed and picked up my robe as mom slipped into hers. I kept playing grabbies with her all the way to the kitchen. As we entered we saw Cassie standing behind the bar watching us with a huge smile on her face. I was happy to see that she still had on the top that showed off her nipples. There was also two fresh cups of coffee sitting on the bar. I took the stool near the end of the bar and mom sat next to me. We both began sipping our coffee and waiting for Cassie to say something. It didn't take long.

"Was it as good as I told you it would be Mom?"

"No honey, it wasn't. It was way better," mom answered with a laugh.

"So Danny, I think you owe me for hooking you up with mom," Cassie said as she came around the bar and stood next to me.

Swiveling my stool so I was facing her I felt my heart skip a beat. Her nipples were starting to get erect and when I looked lower I noticed she'd changed out of the white see-thru panties. She was now wearing the red crotchless ones with the eat me sign on the front of them. I felt my cock lurch slightly under my robe.

"Tell me little brother. Have you ever had a woman sit on your face while another one rode that lovely cock of yours?" Cassie's grin was almost evil.

"No," I stuttered.

Mom and Cassie exchanged knowing glances. Cassie sank to her knees in front of me and pushed my thighs apart. Mom leaned into me then reached down through my robe and wrapped her fingers around my sticky shaft.

"Then it looks like today is your lucky day," mom whispered in my ear.

"Lord give me strength," I groaned happily as mom held my cock up while my sister took the swollen head into her hot mouth. Yes, things definitely weren't going to be the same around here I mused as sweet rapture engulfed my very being.

blaster666
blaster666
4,113 Followers