You're in My Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,096 Followers

"You're crazy," I replied lifting her foot up and slowly rubbing it with both hands.

"Oh really?" she chuckled, running the arch of her other foot up the length of my shaft.

"You want a foot rub or not?" I snapped.

Cassie pouted sullenly then scooted down further on the couch until her neck was resting on the arm of it. When she bent her knee to place her foot on the seat I couldn't help but notice I could see up her skirt. She had on a pair of silky pink panties that barely covered her crotch. My cock stopped deflating and began to grow again.

"Like the view little brother?"

Tearing my eyes off her crotch I glanced at her face and saw she was smiling. I decided two could play this game.

"Could be better," I replied with a lecherous grin.

A twinkle appeared in her eyes and she slowly opened the gap between her legs before saying, "You mean like this?"

"Yeah," I gulped.

One side of her panties had worked its way toward the center of her crotch exposing the lightly furred outer lip along with a hint of the meaty flap of her inner one. I couldn't stop staring and was afraid that if I didn't look away I'd start drooling or something equally ridiculous. I kept my eyes glued to her crotch unable to look away but concentrated on rubbing her foot so I wouldn't do anything stupid or embarrassing. It worked until she asked me a question that completely caught me off guard.

"If you ever had the chance to fuck mom would you?"

My eyes shot up to her face as I blurted out, "Where in the hell did that come from?"

"Just asking is all. So, would you?" she asked again unblinking.

"Whoa, whoa...no..." I stammered.

"But what if she wanted you to, would you do it then?"

"That's kind of a stupid question Cassie."

"Why?" The look in her eyes told me she was serious.

"For starters mom would never go for that. And for another thing, she's our mother."

"Oh, so you'd fuck your sister but not your mother. What's the difference?"

I just fixed her with a blank look because seriously I had no answer. She was right. If I was willing to fuck her then it wasn't much of a leap to do it with mom. Incest was incest regardless whether it was with my sister or my mother.

"Want to know a secret?" Cassie whispered.

"Sure," I mumbled, still trying to wrap my head around the idea of having sex with my mother.

"Mom told me that if you weren't her son she would've raped you the other day when she saw your dick all hard like that."

"Seriously? Why?" This conversation was getting weird.

"Why do you think dummy, mom hasn't had sex in nearly two years so that pretty much makes her one of the horniest women on the planet that's why."

"You guys talk about those things?" I was more than a little shocked to find out how much her and mom shared.

"Oh sure, we tell each other everything," she giggled before adding, "FYI, mom uses two ways to get to sleep at night. One is she drinks a couple of glasses of wine and the other way is she uses her vibrator until she gets off."

I sat there with my mouth hanging open speechless.

"Ow, that hurt!" Cassie exclaimed pulling her foot from my hands.

I guess I squeezed too hard or something.

"Sorry sis," I apologized, an image of mom lying on her bed with a vibrator stuck up her pussy lodged in my brain.

Cassie sat up and told me I could make it up to her. I wasn't sure what she meant and didn't get a chance to ask before she stood and headed toward the hall. I figured that was that until she told me she'd be right back and for me not to move. In less than a minute she came back and it struck me odd that she'd brought a pillow with her. She reclaimed her seat and slid down into the same position she'd been in with her knees up and pressed together blocking my view of her crotch. I gave her a puzzled look and watched as she smiled back at me then slowly spread her knees apart revealing that she'd taken off her panties. Her smile grew larger as she saw the lust flood into my eyes.

"Hungry little brother?" she cooed as she spread her legs fully open then covered her face with the pillow.

The sight before me had both my cock and tongue hard. Cassie's pussy was spread open a little allowing the flaps of her inner lips to spread out like wings on a butterfly. By the time I shifted position and knelt between her legs my cock had already started leaking pre-cum and I was positive I was drooling. As I lowered my face toward her sweet meaty pussy I pushed my hands up her sides and grabbed her hips. Once my lips made contact with her cunt she let out a deep sigh and pushed upwards with her hips. The tip of my tongue slid between her flowered inner lips and plunged into the slick wetness of her slit before I licked upwards, the flat of my tongue coating her cunt with my drool. Deliberately avoiding her clit I ran my tongue down both outer lips before sucking her meaty flaps into my mouth and bathing them with my tongue. Her hips began to push harder against my face and I could hear her moaning increase in pitch from under the pillow as I sucked the folds of her pussy into my mouth. Pulling my hands from under her skirt I slipped them under her top and stretched them upwards until I had both of her tits in my hands. Her nipples were as hard as rocks and I wasted no time in starting to tweak them with my fingers. This brought an instant increase in her upward thrusting against my face.

"Oh shit..." I heard her cry out, glad that she had the pillow over her mouth so she didn't wake mom.

Teasingly I let my tongue roll over every inch of her pussy except her clit knowing by the groans of frustration coming from under the pillow that she was getting close. Pinching down on her nipples I latched my lips around the enormous bud of her clit and started batting it around with the tip of my tongue. She exploded instantly.

"Fuuuccccckkkkkkkkk!" she screamed so loudly that I was worried even with the pillow over her she would wake mom.

"Yes... yes... right there," she groaned as one of her hands found the back of my head and forced my mouth down harder onto her sloppy pussy.

Fueled by her cries I increased the pressure of my tongue against her clit. Her breathing grew ragged and she bucked wildly up against my face. Faster and faster I licked and sucked her cunt until she went stiff and screamed out from under the pillow.

"Holy shiiittttttt!"

I rode the waves of her undulating hips until her bucking slowed to a crawl then finally stopped altogether. Her hand fell off the back of my head and plopped to her side, her whole body going limp. Rising back up until I was kneeling between her wide spread legs I looked down at her pussy and saw how coated it was with my spit and her secretions. Lost in lust I yanked my pajama bottoms down around my knees and leaned forward until I could support myself with one hand on the arm of the couch. With my free hand I grabbed my cock and guided the throbbing knob of it to her pussy. I don't think she was aware of what I was doing until I rammed half my dick into her in one lunge.

"No Danny," she blurted out, pulling the pillow from her face and staring into my eyes.

She tried to squirm out from under me but had no place to go. I lowered myself down until I was lying on top of her then pushed more of my raging cock into the heat of her saturated pussy. There was no way that I was going to be able to stop now.

"Oh fuck, this is sooooo weird," she said making no effort to push me off.

"I have to have you sis," I groaned pushing a little deeper into her tight wet hole.

"But... God your dick is so big," she whimpered as her arms wrapped around my back and pulled me tighter into her.

Slowly I began to saw back and forth into her sloppy wetness while her hips responded to my invading cock by starting to come up and meet my thrusts. I felt her hands cup my ass and squeeze. Unable to control my desire I began to increase my speed. She matched me thrust for thrust as the heat built between us. Her fingers clawed at my back and she sank her teeth into the top of my shoulder as I plowed into her sopping cunt. Placing tiny kisses on her neck I fought desperately not to cum before she did. Cassie's head began to roll back and forth on the arm of the couch and her upward thrusts became more demanding.

"Fuck me Danny! Faster! Harder!" she urged as her hips bucked wildly under me."

Rising up I propped myself with my hands on the arm of the couch and began to hammer her pussy mercilessly. Her legs wrapped around my butt and I could feel her cunt contracting around the throbbing shaft of my cock. Sweat broke out on my back as I plunged my raging hardness into her cunt as hard as I could, my balls bouncing forcibly off her firm round ass.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...I'm cummmiiiinnnnnggggggg!" Cassie screamed her nails almost shredding the shirt right off my back.

The feel of her pussy walls rippling along my shaft drove me wild. With a roar of my own I plunged my cock as deep into her as I could and almost passed out as a river of spunk rushed out of me and splashed into the very depths of her contracting pussy. Exhausted I collapsed on top of her and turned my head toward the center of the room.

At first my brain refused to believe what my eyes were seeing. There was mom standing not more than ten feet away completely naked with a glazed look in her eyes. She also had one hand cupping her mound while her other hand was busy tugging on the stiffened nipple of her left breast. As I watched in terrified silence she appeared to come out of her trance. Her eyes focused on me and she gave me the same look she'd given me earlier, the look of someone studying something they weren't sure about. Without uttering a word she turned slowly and casually strode toward the hallway, her beautiful ass swaying gently as she walked. Once she was out of sight I turned and saw that Cassie had seen the same thing. As gently as possible I pushed myself off of Cassie, her pussy clinging to my cock briefly before letting it slip from her drenched tight hole. I sat at the far end of the couch and just stared into the distance too afraid to trust my voice to say anything. For some reason Cassie wasn't as shell-shocked as I was. She jumped up and straightened out her clothes then started walking away toward the hall. Before she got too far away she turned, gave me a tentative smile and said I should clean up the mess.

"Huh?" I mumbled, my addled brain not comprehending.

"The mess," she repeated pointing to the couch.

"Where are you going?"

"To talk to mom."

When she began walking again I glanced down and saw what she'd been referring to. Right in the center of the couch was a huge puddle of spooge just sitting there waiting to soak into the cushion. Pulling my t-shirt off I absently wiped it up then went to my room, my nerves totally wrecked. Stripping out of my pajamas I crawled under the covers praying that mom wouldn't come in demanding to know what in the hell Cassie and I had been thinking. That didn't happen and before I knew it sleep overtook me.

Slowly I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock on my nightstand, it read seven-ten. I knew I needed to get up but instead I just threw the covers off and lay there stretching, my cock sporting its usual morning wood. Just as I relaxed the sound of my door being opened caught my attention. Foolishly I thought it was Cassie so I decided to pretend I was still asleep just to see what she'd do. With my face pointed away from the door and my eyes closed I waited as the sound of slippered feet drew closer to my bed. It took everything I had not to jump when I felt the tips of her fingers run gently down the length of my shaft. When the fingers encircled my cock and raised it up slightly I couldn't stop the involuntary moan of pleasure that rushed from my mouth. The hand dropped my cock and the next thing I knew I was being covered up. Turning my head I slowly opened my eyes acting like I had just woken and almost pissed myself. Cassie wasn't there, but mom was. Her face was beet-red and her eyes had a nervous look in them.

"Time to get up honey," she said softly before turning and going out the door.

Too stunned to say anything I waited a few minutes then crawled out of bed, put my robe on and headed to the bathroom. All I could think of while I took a shower was did that really happen. Had mom actually touch my cock?

Dressed for work in a t-shirt, jeans and work boots I made my way into the kitchen only to find mom had already made me a breakfast of bacon and eggs. The plate was on the dining table next to a fresh cup of coffee. Mom was sitting up at the bar with her back to me holding her cup in both hands and staring off into space. I was wondering why she was still dressed in her terry-cloth robe when it dawned on me that today was Saturday. I debated on saying something but decided it would be better to let her bring up what she'd seen last night. Taking a seat I devoured the breakfast then leaned back in my chair and sipped the coffee while watching mom out of the corner of my eye. I was more than puzzled why she hadn't brought up the subject of Cassie and I. Had Cassie somehow smoothed things over? That was unlikely but I couldn't rule it out, she could be pretty persuasive when she wanted to be. The agony of not knowing what mom was thinking grew until I couldn't stand it any longer. Reluctantly I took my plate over to the sink and rinsed it off then turned to look at mom.

"Mom, I'm really sorry..." I began but she cut me off.

"Don't say anything honey, just come and sit here. There's something I need to tell you first," she said patting the stool next to hers.

Taking the seat next to her I waited for her to tell me what I'd done was beyond disgusting but instead she swiveled her stool so she was facing me and took my hands in hers.

Staring directly into my eyes she said, "What you and your sister have been doing is wrong, but I want you to know that I'm not angry with either of you. Cassie told me how it got started."

"How can you not be angry Mom?" I bowed my head and asked.

Reaching up with one hand she nudged my chin until I was looking at her again. "How can I be angry at you for doing something I myself have done?"

"I don't follow," I said totally baffled.

"Let me explain. When I was your age your uncle Jim and I double dated one night and we ended up going to this party. Well, it didn't take long before everyone there was drunk including my brother and I. Somehow our dates had vanished and we went looking for them. We found them in a closet with Jim's date bent over while my date was fucking her from behind. The whole group saw and began to tease us about not keeping better track of our dates. Jim and I were humiliated and we ran from the party as fast as we could while all those assholes just laughed at us. On the way out the door Jim snagged a half full bottle of whiskey that we drank after parking a block from home. Needless to say we both got pretty loaded. For some reason he and I began talking about sex and one thing led to another. Before either of us knew it we were in the back seat of his camaro fucking. So you see, I can't be mad at you for doing what I've done too."

"Holy shit," was all I could think to say.

"Exactly," she replied, her voice holding a hint of sadness.

"Was that the only time you guys did it?" The question hung in the air a few moments before mom answered.

"No, we uh, did it several more times before it got too strange."

"Strange how?"

"For one thing the constant worry that our parents would catch us put a lot of fear into us. Plus it was strange seeing my brother's face above me when we made love. I had trouble handling it and I think he felt the same way," Mom replied.

"Yeah, Cassie feels the same way about that," slipped out before I could stop it.

"And you don't?" mom asked cocking her head to the side and waiting for my answer.

"Not really," I answered.

"Why not?"

"It's hard to say. I think it's because she is my sister and I love her more than anyone, except you of course. Another thing is, and I don't understand why, I seem to be more comfortable with her than any girl I've ever been with."

"Yeah, I kind of know how you feel."

It felt like the weight of the world lifted off my shoulders knowing that she wasn't mad at Cassie and I.

"Just remember, it's you and Cassie that have to live with what you're doing. And if it's not too much to ask, could you two please be a little more discreet about it?"

"Sure Mom."

"I better go get dressed, your sister and I are spending the day at the mall. I made you a lunch for work, it's in the fridge," she said then slid off her stool and began walking away.

Grabbing the sack lunch from the fridge I went out and climbed into the cab of my run down pick-up. By the time I arrived at the site Mr. Dawson had told me about I was feeling rather good about life. When quitting time finally came around ten hours later all I could think about were my aching muscles.

Mom and Cassie were in the front room when I shuffled into the house. Cassie had her blue shirt on and mom was wearing her terry-cloth robe. Both glanced at me as I made my way hunched over to the kitchen to put away the lunch I hadn't even eaten. They followed me into the kitchen and began to mother hen me to death. Mom told Cassie to run me a warm bath while she fixed me something to eat. The something turned out to be a bowl of chili that she heated up in the microwave. I sat at the table and devoured it while mom took off down the hallway. When she came back she was holding a tube of what looked like hand cream. I asked what it was and she told me it was something that would relax my muscles. Cassie came in, gave me a quick once-over and told me I looked like shit. She asked what I'd been doing to get so dirty. I hadn't realized until now that I was covered in dirt from neck to knees.

"We're laying sod for this huge damn apartment complex going up on Beeker Street," I mumbled.

"Are you going to have to work this late every day?" mom asked obviously concerned.

"Just till we get the sod laid in," I replied struggling to my feet.

"I don't like that," mom said.

"It'll be okay Mom, I'm just not used to using muscles I didn't even know I had," I laughed.

That got a chuckle from both of them as they each took one of my arms and steered me to the bathroom. Before I went in Cassie knelt in front of me and undid my bootlaces. When she asked if I needed help getting in the tub I wanted to say sure but didn't. Closing the door behind me I stripped and gingerly eased myself down in the warm water. I felt an immediate relaxing in my aching body. Lying back in the tub I let the warmth course over me while thinking back to this mornings conversation with mom. I've lived my entire life with her and it never dawned on me how little I actually knew about her as a person until this morning. I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew mom was shaking my shoulder and telling me the water was getting cold.

"Mom!" I exclaimed trying to cover my crotch with my hands, unsure why I was being so shy.

"Oh hell Danny, it's not like I haven't seen it before," she chuckled extending her hand down to help me up.

She had me there. She'd seen it in a whole lot of ways that I'd never dreamed she would have. I laughed and reached up and took her hand. Just as I was almost up my feet slid out from under me and I sank back into the water pulling mom in after me. She landed on top of me and floundered about until she got a grip on the sides of the tub and was able to pull herself up to her knees. She stared at me and I stared at her for a bit then we both cracked up laughing. With the agile grace of a cat she managed to climb to her feet and step out of the tub, her robe soaked through and hanging partially open at the top. Once I made it to my feet, she didn't offer to help again, I noticed that I could see the swell of her upper breasts. When she saw where I was looking she glanced down at my crotch then turned away and headed to the door.

blaster666
blaster666
4,096 Followers