You're in My Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,096 Followers

Her eyes twinkled as she said, "Wouldn't you like to know." Then took off for her room.

Cassie on the other hand was all too happy to show me what she'd bought. She sat in her recliner; the bag on the floor between her blue-jean clad legs and began to slowly pull out one thing at a time. The first article was a pair of see-thru white panties, followed by a frilly-looking bra that had flaps that opened to expose the nipples. The last two articles were panties, one pair red the other pale blue. I wasn't too impressed with these until she pointed out that they were crotchless and each had a sign on the front that said eat me. I told her I like them and volunteered to eat her anytime she wanted. She placed everything back in the bag then came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said she'd hold me to that. Before I could reach up and grab her she jumped back giggling then ran off to her room leaving me with a huge bulge in the front of my sweatpants.

The next few hours dragged by with nothing worth watching on TV and the weather took a turn for the worse. While mom and Cassie stayed holed up in their rooms dark ominous clouds slowly moved in turning the early evening dreary outside. It was a good bet that we were in for one hell of a downpour. To confirm my suspicions the program I was watching was interrupted with a bulletin about a storm headed our way that was producing sporadic power outages. Mom must have been watching in her room because she came out dressed in her robe and told me to gather up some candles while she made dinner. I alerted Cassie about the storm and between us we found several decent sized candles. We put one in each bedroom and as we were putting the others in the front room mom called out from the kitchen saying dinner was ready.

"I know it's not much of a dinner but I didn't want to be in the middle of fixing something and have the lights go out," she apologized, placing a tray of sandwiches on the table.

"It's fine Mom," I said taking a seat and grabbing a sandwich.

"Yeah Mom, don't worry about it. Here, why don't you sit next to Danny and I'll get us something to drink," Cassie said heading over to the refrigerator.

She came back with a can of soda for me and a large glass of wine for mom.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" mom asked staring at the large glass.

"I wouldn't do something like that," she snickered then got herself a soda and joined us.

A little bit of small talk and twenty minutes later the sandwiches were gone. Cassie suggested we huddle up on the couch and watch a scary movie, something we hadn't done as a family in quite some time. After hearing mom and I agree she darted off to her room saying she wanted to get comfortable. I headed to the couch and took a seat in the middle while mom added more wine to her glass before coming in and sitting on my left. When Cassie came back she was wearing her blue shirt and holding a blanket and a DVD. Cassie slipped the disc into the player then sat next to me on the right.

"Now this is nice. We haven't done this in a long time," mom sighed as she settled back on the couch.

"Done what?" Cassie asked.

"Just hung out together," she replied.

"It is nice," I agreed.

"What movie did you get?" I inquired as I helped Cassie spread the blanket over all three of us.

"Ghost Story. I figured it would be perfect for a night like this," she answered gleefully.

As if in agreement Mother Nature chose that exact moment to unleash her fury. Rain began falling so hard we could hear it hitting the roof while the rumble of thunder boomed off in the distance. A chill crawled up my spine. Apparently mom and Cassie were experiencing the same chill as I was because both of them inched up against me just as the movie started. Over the next forty minutes the rain pelted the house and the sound of thunder increased in volume enough that we had to turn up the TV three different times. The lights flickered once causing mom to light one of the candles just in case. She also had us pause the movie once while she ran off to the kitchen for more wine. Three-quarters of the way through the movie I was starting to feel like I was wrapped in a cocoon of woman flesh. Both mom and Cassie had one arm around my shoulders and were so squeezed up against me I could feel their breasts poking into my upper arms. I couldn't concentrate on the movie with my sister and mother making a meat sandwich out of me; I was having too much trouble trying to keep my cock from tenting the blanket to pay any attention to what was going on. No more than fifteen minutes away from the end of the movie the inevitable happened. A brilliant flash of lightening lit up the outside followed immediately by the booming roar of thunder so loud it actually shook the house. The lights flickered once, twice, and then went out completely leaving us sitting there huddled together with just the light of a single candle to keep the darkness at bay.

"Aww shit!" Cassie exclaimed. "I was really into that."

"Sorry kiddo," mom chirped, lifting her glass to her lips and draining the rest of her wine.

"We could sit here for a while, maybe the power will come back on," I pleaded not wanting to lose the joy of having their bodies pressed against me.

"Not me sweetie, the wine did me in, I'm going to bed."

Mom rose, lit another candle, gave us a kiss on the foreheads and trotted off down the hall. Cassie inched closer to me then stuck her hand under the blanket and grab hold of my rigid cock. She smiled brightly and placed a tiny kiss on my cheek.

"What's this?" she giggled wagging my cock back and forth.

"Anticipation dear sister, anticipation," I snickered bringing my own hand up and cupping one of her tits.

"Well just keep anticipating for another fifteen minutes then come to my room," she whispered then stood up.

"Are you sure that's enough time?" I asked, scared that mom might still be awake in fifteen minutes.

"Mom drank twice as much wine as she normally does, so yeah, I'm sure." She didn't give me a chance to say anything else before she lit her own candle and headed down the hall.

Erring on the side of caution I waited over twenty minutes before heading to my room where I stripped naked. Since I knew that we were going to fuck I figured there was no need to have clothes on. I did feel a little strange as I crept down the darkened hallway to my sister's room. I was worried that mom would suddenly appear and catch me sneaking around completely naked. After all that's happened I doubted she would say anything but I really didn't want to flaunt what Cassie and I had going on. As Cassie had said, mom was probably one horny woman, and to deliberately have sex where she could see wasn't the best idea. With my nerves on edge and my pecker only semi-stiff I worked my way down the hall by staying against the wall until I was able to see a faint glow outlining Cassie's doorway. Further down the hall towards mom's door was nothing but total darkness. I rounded the doorway and peered into Cassie's room. A smile stretched my lips and my cock twitched happily at what I saw before me.

True to her word Cassie was stretched out crossways on the bed lying on her stomach with her pillow covering her head. She was completely naked and had one arm under her reaching down toward her pelvis. The way her ass was slowly rising and falling told me that she had gotten tired of waiting and had started without me. Thunder boomed outside and the flame from the candle on her dresser cast eerie shadows throughout the room as I slowly crept over to the bed. My sister's ass was a sight to behold. It was round and firm and smoother than any I'd ever seen. It also had a surprise that I wasn't expecting. On her right cheek was a small red tattoo of two overlapping hearts.

With a shaking hand I reached down and gently ran the tips of my fingers over the tattoo. She jumped a little but didn't stop using her hand to pleasure herself. Slowly I began running my hands all over her letting her get used to my touch. I worked my way down her legs then back up until I was cupping the luscious globes of her ass. She had her legs together but it wasn't hard to worm my hand between them and touch her silken slit. She was wet. Incredibly wet. My fingertips brushed against hers as she worked her clit. Small muffled moans drifted up from under the pillow spurring me on to greater heights of arousal. My cock grew so hard that it almost pointed straight up against my belly as I let my fingers dip slightly between her moist meaty cunt lips. Pulling my hand from between her legs I brought it up to my face and sniffed. An involuntary guttural moan escaped my lips as I inhaled the pungent aroma of her musk.

Too aroused to hold back I climbed onto the bed and straddled her thighs. My cock was so stiff I had trouble pushing it down enough to slide it in between her cheeks. Using one hand to guide it and the other to hold her cheeks apart I managed to slip the pre-cum coated head of my cock between the slippery flaps of her inner lips and sink part way into her saturated opening. The head of my cock was engulfed in the most incredible heat. Placing both hands on her hips I worked my way forward sliding deeper into her velvety tunnel. Pushing my hips forward I managed to sink more than half of my throbbing rod into her tight wet pussy. Unable to push it all in because of the position I was in I settled for what I had. With my hands firmly on her hips I began to slowly rock my hips back and forth in an easy steady rhythm. Each time I pumped forward my pelvis would bump against her ass making her cheeks jiggle and causing the heart tattoo to appear to be beating. Fascinated with this effect I leaned forward a little and began to increase my pace. The heart tattoo beat faster.

Cassie's hand still worked her clit and each time I pulled my cock back she pushed her clit up against the underside of my cock sending tickling sensations running up and down my shaft. My heart began to beat faster and I could feel her slippery walls rippling around my cock in the most incredible way, as if tiny wet fingers were milking me. The rippling changed into something more aggressive, more clinging as her hips began to buck up against me forcefully. Leaning forward even more, my hands now on her shoulders, I started pounding into her as fast as I could. She bucked wildly under me and even through the clap of the thunder outside I could hear her muffled cries of passion. I was close. I was very close. But the gods of fornication betrayed me before I could find sweet release. Just as I was about to bust a nut into my sister's hot pussy the fucking power came back on.

Light from the hall flooded Cassie's room and the sound of the TV blared throughout the house. In a panic I jumped up and ran to the front room, my wet slimy cock splattering love juice on my thighs as I ran. My heart hammering in my chest I fumbled around and finally turned off the television. The room went quiet. Deathly quiet. I blew out a sigh of relief then turned around and saw mom and Cassie standing just inside the room. Cassie had on her blue shirt and mom was wrapped up in a blanket. They both stared at me wide-eyed as I stood there frozen, buck naked, hard as a rock with pussy cream coating my cock. I didn't know what to do, so I did the only thing I could. I stood tall and proudly pranced right past them, my dick swinging from side to side, and went to my room where I gently shut the door, crawled under the covers and prayed for sleep to take me.

The light pouring in through my window caused my eyes to blink as I emerged from a troubled sleep. At first the recollections of last night felt like a dream, but reality soon wormed its way into my brain. It hadn't been a dream, none of it. Groggily I got out of bed and threw on my robe. After a pit stop in the bathroom I made my way to the kitchen where I found Cassie sitting at the bar drinking a cup of coffee. I was surprised to see that instead of her blue shirt she was wearing a white tank top that did nothing to hide her nipples from view. To make matters worse for my frustrated soul she was also wearing the white see-thru panties she'd bought yesterday. The way she had her legs crossed prevented me from seeing anything but it didn't prevent my cock from starting to swell. We exchanged good mornings and I proceeded to make myself a cup. Once it was done I took it over and joined her at the bar.

"Where's Mom?" I asked, taking a sip from my cup.

"Taking a shower I think," came her short reply.

"Hey listen...I'm sorry we didn't get to finish last night," I began.

"Don't worry about it," she said abruptly.

"Well maybe we can finish tonight, if that's okay with you," I continued.

Cassie swiveled her stool until she was facing me. Reaching one hand out she gently patted my cheek while saying, "Danny, Danny, Danny, you poor clueless fool."

I just cocked my head and stared at her not understanding what the hell she was talking about. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek then got up and headed over to the counter near the coffee maker. I watched as she strutted away more confused than ever. I could clearly see her ass through the panties but there wasn't a sign of a tattoo on her butt anywhere.

"Where's your tattoo?" I asked, my voice clearly revealing my confusion.

Cassie turned and gave me a weird smile before saying, "I don't have a tattoo. I've never had a tattoo."

"But..." I murmured.

"Think it through little brother," she told me, her smile broadening.

In a flash the light bulb in my head went off. Cassie's smile broadened as understanding washed over my face. Leaping from the stool I raced down the hall toward mom's room, my robe flying open as I went. Barging in without knocking I found mom standing in front of her dresser mirror with nothing on brushing the tangles out of her wet hair. I stopped right behind her and glanced down. There on her right buttock was the red double heart tattoo beckoning to me. Her body stiffened as I reached out and gently traced my fingers over it. When I looked back up our eyes locked together in the mirror and I could see a hint of fear in hers.

"That was you last night?" I quietly asked, my heart hammering in my chest.

Her bottom lip quivered as she whispered, "Yes."

"Why?"

Sitting her brush on her dresser she turned and cupped my face in her hands, her eyes boring into mine.

"When I saw you and your sister together I felt all the things I've been missing come pouring out. Things I couldn't give myself. Things such as the caress of a man or the feeling of completeness as he entered me. I tried to fight the urges building inside me but I just couldn't get the image of your hard thick cock out of my head. When I told Cassie what I was feeling she said she could help. At first I rejected her plan, but the more I thought about it the more I wanted to feel you inside me. I know it was wrong, but damnit, I couldn't help myself. Can you ever forgive me baby?"

I could see the turmoil in her eyes. I could also see the love I've known my whole life in them. Leaning in I kissed her gently on the lips. At first she didn't respond, but when I placed my arms around her and pulled her against me I felt her shudder then felt her lips kissing me back. I held the kiss for a long time, my hands gently exploring her back as our lips meshed softly together. When I finally pulled back her face was flushed and her nipples were twin points poking out from her chest. Gathering her in my arms I lifted her up and carried her toward her bed, her arms draped tightly around my neck.

"What are you doing baby?" she asked, a tremor in her voice.

"Finishing what we started last night Mom," I told her as I gently laid her down on the bed.

"Are you sure this is what you want honey?" she whispered softly.

"More than anything Mom," I reassured her as I bent down over the side of the bed and began planting tiny kisses on her neck.

Slowly I kissed my way around to the front of her neck then started going lower. Her breath caught in her throat as my lips found one of her ripe nipples and sucked it into my mouth.

"Oh God," she purred as my tongue ran circles around her stiff nipple.

For ten long minutes I concentrated solely on her breasts, softly kneading them while running my tongue over her stiff nipples. She reached over the side of the bed and took my cock in her hand but I pulled it away and told her just to lie still and let me pleasure her. She didn't protest, instead she raised her arms above her head and gave in to my manipulations.

Gradually I worked my way down over her flat firm tummy and then along her hips leaving a trail of my saliva wherever my lips had been. I deliberately avoided any contact with her pussy but that didn't stop her clitoris from growing quite large. I marveled at its size as I went to the end of the bed and gazed up between her spread legs. Pushing my robe off I crawled between her ankles and began teasingly kissing my way up her legs until I was kissing the soft creamy flesh of her inner thighs. Gazing up at her pussy I saw how wet and slick looking her slit was becoming. The hunger to taste her was almost unbearable.

"Please baby, please," mom moaned, rotating her hips enough to raise her ass off the bed.

"What do you want Mom?" I asked blowing a gentle breath directly onto her soaked cunt.

"I want you to eat me baby. Eat me like you did your sister." Her voice was filled with urgency.

Inching my way upward, my hands sliding up the side of mom's hips, I slid my tongue into the slick wetness of her slit. A shudder ran through her as my tongue slipped past her meaty inner lips and probed deeply into her depths. I was instantly hooked. I knew I'd never be able to get enough of the taste of her. It was like eating the richest honey in the world. I lapped greedily at her nectar while trying to hold her hips still so I could plunge my tongue deeper into her hot hole. Mom's hips rose once more and she opened her legs fully offering all of herself to me. Taking each of her inner lips into my mouth I bathed them with my tongue before finally latching on to her erect clit. As soon as my lips clamped down around it she began to push her pussy against my mouth. My tongue ran circles around her clit while my lips tried to suck it at the same time.

"God I've missed that soooo much!" she panted, her breath now coming in ragged gasps.

Releasing my hold on her clit I lowered my mouth until I was able to slide my tongue back inside her. Immediately her fingers found the back of my head and pushed my mouth harder into her squishy pussy. Hearing her moans of pleasure I drove my tongue as deep into her as I could and wiggled it around. Mom's ass rose off the bed once more and her body froze.

"Oh baby...oh shit...you're making me cummmmmm," she screamed, her legs shaking from the effort of holding herself up in the air.

I continued to suck and lick her saturated pussy until her ass slowly sank back onto the bed. Carefully I slid up her body, past her smooth taut tummy and her heaving chest until the tip of my cock was pushing against the slick outer lips of her pussy. Propping my upper body up on my arms I gazed down at her and was shocked to see tears rolling from her eyes.

"Why are you crying Mom?" I asked, my voice breaking.

She stared up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and smiled. "I'm not crying sweetie. Those are tears of joy."

"Are you sure? We can stop if you want," I told her, unsure what to do.

Reaching between us mom grabbed my cock and began rubbing the head of it up and down the length of her slit coating it with her juices.

"What I want you to do is fill me up with this," she murmured, lifting her hips enough that the tip of it slid into her opening.

blaster666
blaster666
4,096 Followers