Zephyr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,073 Followers

Brandee was still grumbling and muttering as she stomped down the flight of stairs to her car.

"You're ho left these for you," Derek said and tossed the bag to Bobby.

"Thanks," Bobby said listlessly.

"Uh huh," Derek said and left the room again.

Bobby finally opened the bag and looked through the clothes Brandee had brought for him.

He struggled out of the football jersey and slipped the panties on. They were a thong, pale pink and he wiggled a couple of times, trying to get used to the strap between his cheeks. They were very snug on him and he realized that Brandee's hips were narrow; Brandee was very narrow, except for her surgically enhanced breasts. And collagen injected lips.

"Great," he muttered, but pulled out the short skirt anyway.

It had an elastic waistband and he sighed in relief as it fit him. His hips were wider than Brandee's, so the skirt flared out and was extremely short on him.

"Is my ass too big?" he asked himself aloud and tried to look over his shoulder at it. "Oh God, my ass IS too big!"

The bra was a complete mystery to him. He'd taken many bras off in his lifetime, but had never ever tried putting one on.

"Thirty-six DD, damn, girl," he muttered as he squinted at the label. "That's a lot of boob."

Finally, he remembered watching Tiffany put hers on that morning and did the same thing. He hooked it in front, and then worked the clasps to his back, then pulled it up, squashing his breasts into it, then worked his arms through the straps.

"Uh!" he gasped. "Mother fucker!"

He could barely breathe and his breasts hurt from the almost unbearable pressure. It was obvious that even a thirty-six double D bra was too small for him.

The top was a cute pink top with little black stripes, low cut in the front to show off Bobby's cleavage. Bobby shimmied into it, and admired it in the mirror of his closet.

Oh, that is a pretty color, huh?" he asked the reflection.

"Oh my God, I'm turning into a fucking fag," he groaned.

The black sandals had definitely seen better days, but fit him surprisingly well. He flipped one over and squinted at the size, size seven.

"I'm a size seven now, used to be a thirteen, but that would look horrible, huh?" he said to himself. "Oh, man, my toes need painting bad!"

The last thing in the bag was a small black purse; Bobby realized that it had been bought to match the sandals; they both had small rhinestones adorning them.

"Well, wasn't that sweet of her?" Bobby said and opened the purse.

"Oh!" he crowed happily.

Brandee had put pink lip-gloss and a bottle of pink nail polish in the purse.

****

"What?" Brandee hissed, ice on full blast when she answered her cell phone.

"Thank you very much," Bobby said. "That was very thought full of you and I do appreciate it."

"Look, cunt," Brandee spat. "I don't know who this is, or what kind of game you're playing but..."

"Honestly?" Bobby said. "I don't know who I am right now either. But I just wanted to call and tell you 'thank you, especially for the nail polish. You were very sweet to think of that."

"Um, yeah, well, um, you're welcome," Brandee said, the fight taken out of her by this stranger's honest and sincere response. "Shit, half the time, I don't know what's going on either."

"Well, um, okay, thanks again; if ever I can help you, give me a call, okay?" Bobby said.

"Yeah, oh, hey, how'd the top fit?"

"It's nice," Bobby laughed. The skirt? My ass is soooo big! But it covers what needs to be covered, you know?"

"Oh, well, um, I got another skirt, it's red, but I didn't pack it 'cause the only top I got that goes with it is this white spaghetti top; it's got these red stripes and the skirt's got these white stripes it it's a little bit longer, you want it?" Brandee asked.

"Please?" Bobby begged. "I mean, bring it when you can, no rush, I'm so glad to finally have some real clothes, you know?"

"Yeah, when I got my boob job, I had to run out and buy all new clothes," Brandee agreed.

After she and Bobby chatted for a few minutes, Brandee hung up and grabbed the skirt and top out of the 'discard' pile she'd created when she'd talked with Bobby earlier that day. After a moment's thought, she grabbed all the clothes; she was getting rid of them anyway and bundled them in her arms.

Her roommate shook his head as she happily trotted to the door.

"Wow, what a difference a hot shower makes, huh?" Jerry asked.

"Oh fuck you," Brandee said cheerfully.

"Please?" Jerry playfully begged, pushing his wheelchair toward her.

Brandee squealed and ran for the door. Jerry managed to grab her ass and she laughed. He patted her ass, and then let her go.

****

"Well don't you look cute," Derek mocked as Bobby came out of his bedroom.

"Thank you," Bobby said brightly, completely missing Derek's sarcasm.

She twirled around, smiling as she stopped, facing him and waited for more approval.

"Nice purse too," Derek smirked.

"I know!" Bobby said. "It matches the shoes, I'm not all that crazy about the thing in between my toes like that, but what are you going to do?"

Derek stared at him, stunned.

"Oh, that's got to be Brandee," Bobby said, skipping to the door.

"Hey girlfriend," Bobby cheerfully said and ushered Brandee into the living room. "Derek, you remember Brandee, right?"

"Uh, yeah, with two 'E's, right?" Derek said, still stunned at the personality transformation.

"That's right!" Brandee squealed.

The two girls walked to Bobby's bedroom, chattering about the pink nail polish.

"Oh, I've got about half a bottle of red, bet it'd match the skirt perfectly," Brandee offered.

Derek switched the channel to another football game and took a deep sip of his beer.

"Hey, what you think of this?" Bobby asked and modeled a slinky top and slightly longer, but still very short skirt.

"Uh, nice, very nice," Derek agreed as Bobby twirled around for him.

"You're not just saying that, huh?" Bobby asked, suspicious.

"No, no, it looks hot, you look hot," Derek stammered.

"Can't wear a bra with it," Bobby mused aloud, unwittingly exposing a breast to Derek, as he began to pull the top off.

Derek shook his head and turned the football game up louder.

"Can Brandee and I have a beer?" Bobby asked after modeling some shorts and a tank top for Derek's approval. "Please?"

"Uh yeah, sure," Derek stammered.

"Thank you," Bobby said and lightly kissed a stunned Derek's cheek.

"Um, I know you're like really watching that stupid football game," Brandee said to Derek. "But you mind if we put on some music? Bobby said you traded her the stereo for a month's rent so we can't listen to it in the bedroom and..."

"Um, no, no, that's cool," Derek said and turned the television off.

"How you work this thing?" Brandee asked, staring at the receiver.

"Here, oh, he only had three beers left so I split it into two cups, okay?" Bobby said and hit the selection for the FM Radio.

Derek was again stunned. Bobby the male would have just grabbed two beers, not worrying how many beers Derek had left, if any.

"Ooh, I love this song!" Brandee said excitedly and began swiveling and gyrating to the song.

Bobby put the two plastic cups onto coasters on the end table and began dancing with Brandee.

The football game had been between USC and Michigan State, two teams not even in the same conference as their University, so He'd not really been all that interested in it. The show he was watching right now was a lot more interesting than any USC—Michigan State game.

The two girls rubbed and swayed with each other, their braless breasts jiggling and bobbing around. Both girls' nipples were hard as rocks, poking the thin material of their tops. Bobby whipped her long blonde hair around, and then put her rear end against Brandee's crotch, bobbing and swaying. Brandee put her hand on Bobby's hip and matched her, bob for bob, sway for sway. Her other hand cupped one of Bobby's large breasts.

"Hey," Bobby protested weakly.

"Oops?" Brandee giggled, but did not move her hands.

Bobby turned back around and looked into Brandee's brown eyes. Hesitantly, she leaned in and gave Brandee a soft, open-mouthed kiss.

"Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about!" Derek said, ruing the moment for the two girls.

"Sorry," Brandee murmured and stopped dancing.

"Yeah, yeah," Bobby said and got the two plastic cups of beer.

"Thanks again for all the clothes, you have no idea what this means to me," Bobby enthused as Brandee prepared to leave.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, hey look, I was going to throw them out anyway," Brandee said and stared pointedly at Derek.

Derek shook his head but left the living room, walking into the kitchen.

"Hey, maybe some night, some night you could come over to my place," Brandee suggested, lightly touching Bobby's breast again.

"Yeah," Bobby agreed and lightly trailed a pink fingernail up Brandee's arm.

"See you," Brandee said and gave Bobby a soft, lingering kiss.

"Hey, how's um, how's Tamara doing?" Bobby asked Derek as he was putting two burger patties into a frying pan.

"Don't know, hospital won't talk to anyone not a family member," Derek mumbled.

"Derek, I am so sorry," Bobby said and hugged him tightly. "I really had no idea, I didn't mean to hurt her that much. I know just saying it don't mean nothing but I really really am sorry."

"Uh huh," Derek said, uncomfortable.

He wondered if Bobby was aware that his large breasts and hard nipples were mashing against Derek's arm and chest. He was sure Bobby had no idea that his crotch was pressing against Derek's thigh.

Bobby kissed Derek's lips softly, and then used his thumb to wipe the pink lip-gloss off of Derek's lips.

"Pink isn't your color," he said, and then released Derek.

"Uh, you, you um hungry?" Derek asked.

"God yes!" Bobby said. "I'm starving!"

"Got two burgers, want one?" Derek asked.

"Please?" Bobby hugged onto Derek's arm and looked at the frying meat. "I kind of like mining a little rare, okay?"

"Since when?" Derek asked. "You always burn it."

"Cooks out all the flavor when you do that," Bobby said. "I'll fix the buns, okay? Ketchup and mayonnaise on yours, right?"

"Uh, yeah, ketchup and mayonnaise," Derek said and flipped the sizzling meat. "Um, didn't think you even noticed."

"Yeah, I do, I know you think I'm like this totally selfish bitch, but I'm not," Bobby happily prattled as he spread the mayonnaise on the two sets of buns. "Well, I used to be, but I'm trying real hard not to be, you know?"

"Um, yeah, okay. Want another beer?" Derek asked.

"No, just water for me," Bobby said and put the two plates on the table, buns ready for the meat. "What else?"

"Chips in the pantry," Derek said.

"Ooh and here's some cookies," Bobby sing songed.

"Want some?" Derek asked, actually smiling at Bobby's antics.

"No," Bobby said, shaking his head. "I want them ALL!"

"Can't have them all," Derek said. "But you can have SOME."

Chapter 5

Tamara sobbed out loud when she saw her father's wolfish face leering at her.

"Mm mm mm, don't know what you were thinking, little girl," he said. "Just don't know what you were thinking at all. Don't worry, take you home, take care of you, take care of you real good."

"No," she sobbed, curling up into the fetal position. "No, please God, no."

****

"Good night," Bobby said and got off the Couch.

"Good night," Derek said, finally able to breathe again.

"They'd watched a movie and Bobby had put his head on Derek's shoulder, clutching his arm tightly. His large breasts pressed against Derek's arm, hard nipples quite evident. Derek had tried to put his hand anywhere but on Bobby, but finally had to put his hand on Bobby's smooth thigh. So, for an entire movie, Derek had hardly been able to breathe, had certainly not seen or heard the movie; but thankfully, it was one he'd seen hundreds of times.

"Been a looong day for me," Bobby said and giggled slightly.

"Yeah, I'll bet," Derek, said.

"I hope and pray Tamara's all right," Bobby said and closed the door to his bedroom.

****

The nurse checked Tamara's pulse and temperature, chattering cheerfully even though she personally despised suicide attempts. Her religion frowned upon it and she saw it as an act of extreme selfishness, arrogance and cowardice.

"Can I, can I tell you something?" Tamara whispered, needing to take a chance, needing to trust someone, anyone.

The nurse felt like vomiting as she listened to Tamara but kept her composure. Finally she shook her head.

"You're an adult," she reminded Tamara. "You don't want him in your room, we can ban him from your room; we can ban him from the hospital grounds altogether."

"You can do that?" Tamara asked, scarcely daring to believe it.

She was an adult. She did have some power.

"No, WE can't, YOU can," the nurse said.

Suicide was still wrong, was still a sin in her eyes, but now she did understand that some people did not know there were other options sometimes.

****

He was unable to sleep.

He'd raped a defenseless girl, had hurt her terribly and the girl had tried to kill herself because of him. And her boyfriend was hurting terribly because of him, too.

And he'd stolen beautiful ring a ring obviously intended for Tamara, and callously hocked it.

He searched through the pants' pockets and found the ticket, and the money clip.

"Oh, look, There's still three hundred and twenty dollars," he said. He put the ticket and the money into his purse, and then looked at his driver's license.

His arrogant, smirking face looked haughtily at him and he jammed the card back into his pocket and put the crumpled pants back into the closet, along with all the other dirty clothes.

He walked quietly into the living room and saw Derek's laptop computer. He turned it on, then logged onto the Outlook server. Tamara's e-mail address was easy enough to find; Derek e-mailed her several times a day and she responded to them all along with sending along several of her own. The last one from her had been Friday afternoon. That was the last time she'd sent him e-mail; the last time before she drank some vodka for courage, and came over to the apartment. The last time before she'd been brutally raped.

Tears filled Bobby's eyes. Obviously the two of them were very much in love with each other, were right for each other. Thinking back, the few times he had seen Tamara and Derek together, without the interruptions of Sam and Terri and Greg and Warren, the two of them had joked and laughed and kidded each other, and kissed each other a lot.

He pulled up his own e-mail account, and then thought carefully about what to say. Finally, he typed out a sincere apology, confessing his crime and telling her it would be all right with him if she went to the police and pressed charges. He would spare her the agony of a trial; he would plead guilty to the charges and do his time.

****

Derek snapped awake when he felt the small hand lightly touch his shoulder.

"Derek?" Bobby's soft voice whispered. "Derek, I'm ready."

"Huh? Ready for what, what time is it?" Derek mumbled and sat up.

"I'm ready to go to jail," Bobby said, hanging his head. "Change me back and call the police."

"What?" Derek said, looking at him.

"I said..." Bobby started.

"I heard you, but it's not as easy as all of that," Derek said. "Believe it or not, Bobby, I didn't wave a magic wand. I changed the number, which in turn changed the formula. Now we have to wait for all the other integers to fall into their hierarchy before this new equation can be solved to its conclusion."

"Oh," Bobby said and sat down on the edge of Derek's bed. "Well, how long will THAT take?"

"I don't know; you haven't paid off all your debt yet, have you?" Derek asked. "And get off my bed, bitch, and get out of my room; I'm still mad at you."

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry, I forgot," Bobby gasped and bustled out of Derek's room, shutting the door behind himself.

"Besides, I like you a shit load better as a bitch," Derek said and lay back down.

Bobby searched the pantry and fixed himself a chamomile tea. According to the box, that was supposed to help him sleep. He picked up a pencil and added the tea to the list of things he had to pay Derek back, then sipped the hot, soothing liquid.

He realized that the cool vinyl was resting firmly against his pussy and got up and tucked the jersey underneath himself, then sat back down.

"Better," he said then hummed to himself as he sipped the tea.

****

Sunlight streamed into the living room and Bobby slowly came to. Obviously, he'd fallen asleep on the couch after drinking the tea.

He could hear Derek puttering around in the kitchen and decided to forego the ten or fifteen minutes of extra sleep and see if he could help Derek with breakfast, or with cleaning up the apartment.

"Good morning," he said, still mindful that Derek was still mad ad him.

"Good morning, heard from Tamara," Derek said.

"Oh?" Bobby asked, clutching onto Derek's arm. "She's all aright?"

"Yeah, yeah, doesn't want to see me right now, says she's got a bunch of stuff to work through, but says she's all right, says she's fine," Derek said.

"Oh, thank God!" Bobby enthused and squeezed Derek's hand tightly.

"Uh yeah, yeah, right," Derek said and worked his arm out of Bobby's clutches.

"Want me to fix that?" Bobby asked as Derek prepared to scramble the eggs. "You need to go shave or something, whew!"

Derek looked at him for a long moment, and then rubbed his hand over his chin.

"Uh huh, okay," Derek said and shuffled out of the kitchen.

He returned, freshly shaved and showered, just as Bobby was finishing the toast.

"Thanks," Derek said and Bobby smiled happily.

He sat down, then stood up again and tucked the jersey underneath and sat back down again.

"Listen," Bobby said. "I went through my pants pockets last night and I found three hundred and twenty bucks; I know that doesn't even BEGIN to pay back what I owe, but I was hoping you'd um, you'd let me stay, at least a few more days, until I figure out a way to get all the money, and to get that ring back, it obviously meant a lot and I'm real sorry, I don't know why I thought it'd be all right to just take it like that, well, yeah I do, I wasn't thinking, that's all. A few more days, that's all I'm asking, but I guess I'll understand if you say no; seems like I've made a lot of promises in the past and never had any intention of living up to them, but what can a girl do, huh? I just got to move forward, right?"

"What did you say?" Derek asked.

"I found three hundred..." Bobby said.

"No, no, I heard all that," Derek said, waving his hand to silence Bobby. "I meant, that stuff at the end. That stuff about a girl moving forward."

"Well, yeah," Bobby said and munched on the whole-wheat toast. "I've done a whole lot of mean, selfish things in the past, but I'm going to try to move forward."

"But you said you were a girl," Derek said.

"Look at me," Bobby laughed. "Ain't a whole lot of guys running around with tits like these!"

"Hell, ain't a whole lot of GIRLS running around with tits like those," Derek agreed.

"Please?" Bobby begged. "Just a couple more days?"

"Okay Bobby," Derek sighed. "I really don't see what two or three more days are going to do, but..."

"Oh, thank you!" Bobby said and kissed him squarely on his lips. "Thank you!"

"Uh huh," Derek sullenly said.

Greg was packed, ready to vacate his efficiency apartment. It had been Derek's plan to alter Bobby's numeric sequence, then evict him, leave him to fend for himself. He figured the blonde hottie would be an easy victim and would most probably be kidnapped and raped, possibly killed.

But the sweet, caring girl that Bobby had turned into didn't deserve such brutality. This Bobby was willing to pitch in and do his fair share; this Bobby had even written down that he'd taken a tea bag. Derek erased it; the tea was Tamara's anyway.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,073 Followers