Zephyr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

****

Tamara was distant, withdrawn, and nervous. She did pique up when Derek confided in her about Bobby's amazing transformation.

"It worked?" she whispered.

"Yeah, it did," Derek, laughed. "Actually worked a little too well. He is this big weepy, emotional girl, cries at anything at the drop of a hat, can't make any decisions for himself, needs help with every thing."

"The equation actually worked? You're not just saying that?" Tamara asked again.

"Yeah, he went to sleep, and when he woke up, it was a done deal," Derek said.

"Write it out," Tamara demanded. "Give me the equation, step by step."

Derek did and Tamara pored over it. She did not even acknowledge when they announced that the visiting hours were over and Derek left.

****

"God, you're so smart," Bobby enthused as Derek rapidly typed out the search.

"And here we go; Sonja Marie Trimblinski, born March third, nineteen ninety," Derek said. "Zurich, Switzerland. Died July twenty first, nineteen ninety. Mother deceased, died June twenty fifth, two thousand one, father unknown. Perfect."

"Why I got to be from another country?" Bobby asked.

"Because, Sonja, as big a country as the United States is, there's still a chance you might run into someone that knows the parents, knows that you're supposed to be dead. This way, especially with her mother dead, there's a very small possibility that you'd ever run into any of Sonja's family here."

"Like I said, you are so smart," Bobby praised.

"And Olga applied for Citizenship papers for Sonja just before her death, so we're golden," Derek said and typed his request out. "And...papers will be here by Friday, Monday at the latest."

"But you only gave me a couple of days!" Bobby said, bottom lip beginning to quiver.

"Sit down, Sonja," Derek ordered and Bobby looked around and finally sat down on the edge of Derek's bed.

"Listen, as long as you're trying as long as you are doing your part and not trying to take advantage of me, or of Greg when he gets here, you can crash on the couch," Derek told him. "But Sonja, and I'm real serious about this, the minute, I mean the fucking minute I think you're trying to screw us over, your ass is out of here, you hear?"

"Okay," Bobby agreed, relieved. "Why you keep calling me Sonja? My name is..."

"Going to be Sonja Marie Trimblinski," Derek reminded him. "Better get used to it."

"God, Derek, you are just so smart!" Bobby praised.

"Uh huh, now get out of my room, Sonja; some of us actually have homework to do," Derek said.

It was a distraction' Bobby sitting there in that ridiculously skimpy baby doll. And the top was held on by one bow. Every time Bobby shifted, his breasts were completely exposed.

****

He smiled. The girl finally came to her senses and saw that a girl needs her daddy, needs to listen to her daddy, and needs to do what she can to make her daddy happy.

He loved the little bitch; at first it didn't seem that she understood that. Letting the hospital talk her into having them send him away like that. Then she called him and begged him to please come see her tomorrow.

He unzipped his slacks and found a handkerchief; wouldn't do to get his semen on his trousers. They were worsted wool, after all. Dry cleaning was a hassle enough without pecker track all over the place.

"He imagined her small mouth stretching over his cock; she used to cry when ever he made her suck him off. But she had the perfect mouth for it; had such a hot little tongue, such small hands.

He wondered if anyone had ever opened up her ass; she had such a cute little ass, perfect for pounding his cock into. That sniveling little sissy of a boyfriend of hers probably hadn't done it. Derek struck him as the type that would get sick at the sight of a little blood and shit on his dick.

****

Tamara giggled as she carefully wrote out the problem. Derek had shown her where he had divided Bobby's numerator. She multiplied her father's numerator and the lowest common denominator by two and nodded her head in satisfaction. Then she very carefully and thoroughly tore the paper into tiny pieces, each piece as small as he could possibly get them, then she swallowed most of the paper scraps.

She knelt by the side of her bed and prayed, something she rarely ever did.

Giggling made it hard to fall asleep.

Chapter 8

He ached. Ached all over. With a groan, he came to the realization that he'd defecated on himself and if the smell of urine was any indication, had urinated on himself as well.

He hobbled out of the bed to the bathroom and peeled the boxer shorts off and dropped them into the hamper. Let George, his personal valet attends to that. His bones creaked and popped as he sat on the commode and waited. And waited, but after twenty minutes, it was obvious that nothing was going to come out. He sighed, wiped himself clean of his earlier accident and, groaning, made his way to the sink to shave.

He looked up into the mirror and screamed at the wrinkled, toothless, bald old man that looked back at him.

****

"Rise and shine, sweetie," the nurse said cheerfully as she entered the room, and then froze. The chilling smile on the patient's face made her extremely uncomfortable.

"Good morning," Tamara said in a distant voice. "It's going to be a beautiful day."

****

Derek pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and saw the hospital's number on his phone.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Hi Derek, it's me," Tamara said.

"Um, okay," Derek said, puzzled.

The voice sounded flat, unemotional.

"You got a cold or something?" Derek asked.

Tamara found that very funny, but finally quit giggling long enough to respond.

"It worked, Derek, it worked. I just know it did," she said into the phone, that flat, unemotional voice making him very uncomfortable.

"What worked?" Derek asked, and then remembered giving her the equation. "Tamara, what did you do?"

"I made him twice as old; he's like ninety two years old, can't hurt nobody now," Tamara whispered.

"What?" Derek asked, incredulous.

"Anyway, my seventy two hours are almost up; they'll probably be releasing me soon," Tamara said.

"Want me to come get you?" Derek asked.

"No, I'll just take a cab, I want to see my daddy," Tamara said then giggled, sending a shiver down Derek's spine.

****

Greg couldn't hide his erection, nor did he make any attempt to. Sonja finally cornered Derek in the kitchen.

"Listen; I know you don't like me being in your bedroom, but I am about to scream; he keeps waving his package in my face, like it's some big deal," Sonja hissed at him.

"Fine, fine, go," Derek, agreed.

"Thank you," Sonja said and walked to the bedroom and waited until Greg was within sight and made a point of slamming the door shut.

"Dude, she is like a total fucking hottie," Greg crowed.

"Uh huh, look man, your staring at her is making her extremely uncomfortable; give it a rest, all right?" Derek said as they traipsed down the stairs to Greg's battered old pick up truck.

"How the fuck you'd get her, huh?" Greg begged.

"One of Bobby's old girlfriends, just showed up," Derek said as they lugged the extremely heavy footlocker up the stairs.

"And you're making her sleep on the couch?" Greg said.

"Dude, could make YOU sleep on the couch," Derek said as they entered the living room.

"I'll tell her she can sleep with me; I won't bite," Greg laughed.

"Look," Derek said and dropped his end of the footlocker on the floor. "Look, she's a guest here, all right? She's not a 'fuck buddy' or a piece of ass; she's a person, she's got feelings, she's got a right to be treated with respect and decency. All right?"

"Dude, all right," Greg said petulantly.

"What a fucking pussy," Greg sneered when he was in his own room.

"I heard you out there," Sonja said quietly.

"Yeah, well, I really couldn't take any more of it," Derek groused.

"Thank you," Sonja said and kissed him softly. "You're very sweet."

"Look, Bob...Sonja," Derek stammered.

"I make you nervous, don't I?" Sonja asked.

"Yeah, yeah you do," Derek stammered.

"Don't be," Sonja whispered and kissed him again. "Did Tamara make you nervous?"

"No, not really, well, yeah, a little," Derek admitted.

"Then just close your eyes and pretend it's Tamara; you're talking with Tamara," Sonja suggested. "I've seen you two; you talk and you laugh and you kid around, you have fun. Just pretend I'm her."

"But you're not her," Derek interrupted.

"No, no I'm not, am I?" Sonja said sadly, resting her hand on Derek's arm

****

"Hi Daddy," Tamara giggled as she let herself into the large house. "Hi George! It's me!"

"What, what did you do?" her father hissed at her.

"Oh, Daddy, you look all old and stuff!" Tamara laughed maliciously. "Gee, be a real shame if you fell down the stairs, wouldn't it?"

George looked stricken. Tamara lost the smile and looked at her father.

"I'd be real fucking careful, old man; one move, one look like you're going to try fucking with me, and your ass is dead, hear me?" she said.

"But I, but you liked it," her father protested.

"Liked it?" Tamara screamed. "Liked it? I cried and cried and begged you to stop!"

"But, but," her father whispered, clutching at his chest. "Oh, my heart!"

"Sir, sit down," George said and guided the man to a chair.

"Oh, no, old man, don't you dare die on me like that; I've got so many fun things I'm going to do to you," Tamara hissed hatefully.

"Miss Tamara, please!" George begged as he held the old man's hand.

****

Sonja served the dinner she'd made and Greg tried to get her to drink a few shots of whiskey with him.

When Derek glared at him, Greg stopped.

"Want some more, Baby?" Sonja asked Derek.

"No, no, but thanks," Derek said, letting the 'Baby' comment slide.

"Hey, hey, how about...?" Greg asked and pulled out two joints.

"No thanks," Derek said.

"Sonja?" Greg asked, holding out the two joints.

"Not for me," she smiled. "I smoke that, then I get the munchies and next thing I know I've killed a whole half gallon of ice cream and it all goes straight to my big old butt and once it's there, it never wants to leave."

"Hey, hey, if I was on that butt, I'd never want to leave either," Greg said and leered.

"Uh huh," Sonja said and gathered her plate and Derek's plate.

"Greg and Derek both watched as she bent over to put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"I'm going to run this thing; can't take a shower until it's finished 'cause it takes all the hot water, even with the energy button pushed in," she said and began to wipe down the counters.

"Hey, let me do that," Derek said, taking the rag from her small hand.

"Thank you," she smiled up at him and gave him an affectionate squeeze.

"Old girlfriend of Bobby's my fucking ass," Greg said when Sonja left the kitchen. "Dude, you're hitting that."

"Dude, no I'm not," Derek said. "She's a sweet girl, she needed a friend and I was there, all right?"

""Where the fuck is Bobby anyway?" Greg asked. "Thought you said he'd slipped you a couple of bucks and..."

"Yeah, but still decided to leave anyway," Derek said, shrugging. "Can't say I miss him."

"Me neither," Sonja said from the doorway.

She looked at Derek.

"Jeopardy's on; you like that show, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, thanks," Derek smiled.

"And it'll sound even better in surround sound," Sonja smiled and hit the button on the remote, cranking up the show just as the contestants were being introduced.

Alex read the clue for the Final Jeopardy and Derek answered it out loud.

"You ought to go on this show; you're so smart," Sonja said, hugging Derek's arm tightly.

"Uh huh," Derek laughed. "I tried out for the College Tournament, bombed it like you wouldn't believe."

"Really?" Sonja asked, surprised. "When was that? I known you for, what, at least two years now, right?"

"Last year," Derek admitted.

"Sorry," Sonja whispered and snuggled closer to him.

"So you've known Derek for two years?" Greg asked, trying to put a lie to Derek's assertion that they were just roommates.

"Well, yeah, he was the teacher's aide for my Algebra 121 class," Sonja said. "Bet he doesn't even remember that."

"Yeah I do, you failed it miserably," Derek teased.

"I did not!" Sonja gasped and playfully slapped his arm. "Now, yeah, it was by the skin of my teeth, but..."

"Maybe if you'd bent over a lot," Greg suggested.

"Yeah, well, that was Professor Houston's class," Sonja said.

"Aw man, that old queen?" Greg wrinkled up his face in disgust.

"Actually that was the only way I passed that class," Sonja whispered in Derek's ear. "I let that queen suck my cock while he spanked his."

Derek groaned as Sonja playfully nipped his earlobe. She giggled and pressed her breasts into his arm.

"Okay, how are we going to work this?" Sonja asked out loud.

"Work what?" Greg asked.

"Showers. I like taking mine in the morning, but every now and then, if it's been a really sticky day, I like taking one at night too," Sonja said.

""Need someone to scrub your back?" Greg asked.

"Got a scrub brush for that, thank you very little," Sonja snapped. "Get your mind out of my pants for just one minute, okay? Jeez, dude, just how fucking old are you?"

"Okay, okay, just kidding, jeez, don't get PMS over it, damn," Greg grumbled.

"It's not 'joking,' it's 'fishing,' you're hoping I'll nibble the bait, but if I get all bent out of shape, you can just sit there and say 'I was just joking,'" Sonja said. "Believe me, dude, I perfected that shit."

She leaned close to Derek's ear again.

"God, I can't believe what an ass hole I was! What a piece of shit!" she whispered.

"So, what time you take your shower? Derek normally takes one in the morning, but since he wakes up at the ungodly hour of six, it really doesn't matter," Sonja asked.

"I wake up at the ungodly hour of five," Greg declared.

"Oh my God, why?" Sonja asked. "Well, whatever, just try to be quiet until I've had at least one cup of coffee."

****

"George, you remembered my favorite supper in the whole wide world," Tamara smiled as the still quite shaken man put the tuna fish sandwich and tomato soup down in from of the girl.

"Uh yes, yes ma'am," George said.

"My daddy still feeling sick?" Tamara asked.

"He'll get better, don't you worry," George patted the girl's arm.

"He better," she said. "I told him we're going to have so much fun."

George shudders at the chilling smile the girl wore.

Chapter 9

It had actually been a lot easier than she, or even Derek had imagined. Once she had all the documents from Switzerland, the post office had been very helpful in replacing her 'stolen' passport and the consulate's office issued her a green card with almost no questions at all.

She put all the papers into her purse; Derek was so sweet. He'd bought her the purse and it was a real pretty cream color, went with nearly everything. Greg, she made a face, Greg tried to horn in and tell her he'd been the one to pick it out, but she knew better than that.

Now, now she could go and get a job.

She smiled sweetly at Washington and he smiled back, opening the door for her.

"Hey, uh, aw, shit, I forgot your name, but I never forget a smile like that," Pat greeted her.

"Okay, got all my Ids this time," Sonja said and put the passport, birth certificate, and citizenship papers in front of him.

"You're from Switzerland?" Pat asked, confused. "I don't remember you saying anything about that."

"Oh!" Sonja said. "Almost forgot! Here's my green card, says I'm legal to work in this country."

"Well, damn, see?" Pat said as he looked over all the documents. "You could have gotten me into real trouble if I had hired you without this stuff."

"Yeah, I know," Sonja, agreed. "But it's okay for me to work now, right?"

"Right," Pat agreed. "Damn, are those tits real?"

"Yeah," Sonja giggled. "I'll let you touch them just this once, but nothing else, okay?"

He groaned as he hefted one massive breast and jiggled it.

"Fuck, they're real; your boyfriend must be one happy mother fucker," Pat said. "God damn! You actually gave me a boner! You know how long that's been?"

"Uh huh," Sonja said. "So, when I start?"

"Tonight if you want," Pat agreed.

Tiffany glared at Sonja when she saw her. Sonja set her face and walked over to the girl.

"Look, I know you and I didn't exactly hit it off the first time we met," she said to the surly, scowling girl. "But I'm hoping we can be friends, all right? No, not like that, just friends, that's all."

"Fine, whatever," Tiffany sneered.

"I mean it, I really don't have a whole lot of friends and I'd really like it if, hey, you know who Pygathoras is, right? My roommates and their friends, they get together on Wednesday nights and Sunday nights and do all kinds of equations and word problems, I bet you'd get into that, huh?" Sonja offered.

"Well, yeah, 'cause of these," Tiffany said, pointing to her large breasts. "It's hard for anyone to take a girl seriously, you know?"

"Well, there's these two girls, they're part of the Pygathorian Consortium, that's what they call themselves, and they're just as smart as the boys," Sonja said.

"They got big tits?" Tiffany asked.

"Well, Terri does, but she's got big everything," Sonja shook her head. "She's a really sweet girl, just likes hitting the sweets too much, you know? Want me to tell Derek..."

"Derek, that was the cute guy's name," Tiffany said.

"Yeah," Sonja said, eyes narrowing slightly. "Derek. Want me to tell Derek you're coming over on Sunday? They like to start at about six, after the football games are over."

"Okay," Tiffany agreed happily.

"Hey, it's me," Sonja said into her cell phone. "Yeah, I got the job; I'm working at The Sahara, no, don't you dare bring Greg and Warren here! Oh Derek! I'd be so embarrassed! Please?"

She told him about Tiffany's wanting to sit in on the next get-together, told him what time she expected to be home, and hung up.

"You're on, Honey," the DJ alerted her. "What's your name, anyway?"

"Sonja," she said.

"That's how you want to be announced?" he asked. "I mean, that's cool, nothing wrong with that name, but most of the girls here use a stage name; don't want any of the jerk-offs finding out where they live or anything."

"Um, how about Bobby?" Sonja giggled.

"Okay, Bobbi it is," he smiled and turned on his microphone.

"Oh baby, baby, baby, ladies and gentlemen, you're in for a treat; tonight, for the first time, The Sahara is proud to introduce Bobbi!"

She smiled sweetly as he cranked up 'Pour Some Sugar On Me,' by Def Leppard and went through the curtain onto the small stage.

"Holy fucking shit, I am in love!" Steve screamed as his hot upstairs neighbor bounced and swayed in front of him.

****

"Hi Daddy," Tamara smiled as she approached the bed.

"Get away from me, you little monster," he weakly cried out.

"Gee, that's funny, Daddy," Tamara giggled. "That's the same thing I used to say when you'd sneak into my room."

"Please, please, haven't you done enough?" he begged.

"Oh, Daddy, don't be so melodramatic," she chided him as she crawled up onto the bed.

She smiled down at him, a chilling smile and his heart nearly stopped.

"Do you have trouble sleeping at night?" she whispered. "Do you have horrible nightmares that never end? Do you wake up screaming, begging for it to stop? Are you afraid to ever let anyone know about the filthy, disgusting, horrible things your Daddy does to you?"

"I didn't, I didn't know it hurt you so bad," he sobbed, soiling his pajamas.

"Like a zephyr, blowing down the house of straw, and the house of sticks, Daddy," she spat. "You blew down all my dreams, Daddy."

"I thought, Tamara, I loved you," he whimpered.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers