Zephyr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,103 Followers

"I begged for you to stop," she hissed. "Well, Daddy, it's your turn. Beg, fucker, beg."

"Please, Tamara," he sobbed in earnest.

"Oh come on, Daddy, you can do better than that," she giggled and got off the bed.

****

She started to put the nine hundred dollars down where he would sit that morning when they ate breakfast, then shook her head no and walked to his bedroom door.

She opened it slowly and softly walked to his computer desk and put the money down.

"Hey,"he said softly and she yelped.

"Sorry," she whispered. "I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Hey, beautiful girl sneaks into my bedroom, bound to wake me up," he kidded her.

"You think I'm beautiful?" she asked hopefully.

"Sonja, you are drop dead gorgeous," he said honestly. "Sorry if I never told you that."

"It's nice to hear it every now and then," she whispered.

"So how was work?" he asked.

"Work was hard!" she exclaimed. "I never knew how hard those girls have to work just for a couple of bucks!"

"Yeah, it doesn't look all that easy," Derek, agreed.

"I put the nine hundred on your desk," she said.

"You made nine hundred?" he asked her, surprised.

"Thirty dollars a table dance, I did twenty of them, fifty dollars for a lap dance, did eight of them, plus all the singles, you know, when you're up on the stage, have to tip the DJ and the waitresses; when it's your time of the month you're a waitress but since The Sahara doesn't pay, you work totally on tips, you have to tip the waitresses, men are such pigs; they never tip those poor girls," Sonja babbled.

"Sonja, it's two thirty in the morning; get out," Derek said and lay back down.

"Good night, money's right there," Sonja said and closed the door.

She was unable to wind down after having an adrenaline rush all night so made herself some more chamomile tea. She had to stand up and tuck the sleep hart underneath herself.

"That's better, she hummed as she sipped the soothing liquid.

****

Sunlight again streamed in and she woke up to an empty apartment.

She was able to take a leisurely shower, a shower without worrying about Greg barging in on her. She thought very seriously about asking Derek to install a slide bolt on the door; Bobby Boudreaux had busted the old lock on a drunken struggle with the door.

She dried her hair with the blow dryer Derek had stashed in the vanity. It was a cheap one and did a mediocre job. She thought about buying him a new one, and then realized, she had never once seen him use it.

"Ah, I bet its Tamara's," she deduced. "She probably left here for when she goes swimming."

****

Tiffany was a lot more receptive when Sonja strolled in and Sonja smiled.

"Derek says it's okay if you come over for their Brainiac session," she said cheerfully.

"You'll be there?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, but really all I do is keep the food coming; the stuff they talk about goes way over my head," Sonja agreed.

"Oh?" Tiffany sneered slightly.

"I try to understand it, but it's all integers and variables and whether a negative sign or a positive sign is part of the unknown equation, and by that time, my eyes are rolling back in my head," Sonja giggled. "But you ought to see Derek! He's sitting there, scribbling it all out like he's on speed or something."

"So they take that stuff seriously, huh?" Tiffany smiled.

"Yeah, they're always saying how everything in life's all related to numbers," Sonja agreed and put her street clothes into her locker.

Washington patted her on her rear end as he walked by. She jerked away from the unwelcome touch.

"Aw, what's the matter sweet stuff?" Washington asked.

"I don't want you touching me," Sonja said.

"Hey, you standing there ass all hanging out and shit," Washington defended.

"Doesn't matter," Sonja said. "Don't give you the right putting your hands all over me."

"Yeah," Tiffany agreed and pulled on her thong.

"Aw, ain't nothing a little black dick straighten out you white bitches," he cackled and left the locker room.

"God, what a disgusting pig," Sonja muttered.

"Yeah, but you get used to it," Tiffany said.

"I don't want to get used to it," Sonja said and pulled her half shirt on.

"Oh, that is such a nice color on you," Tiffany said.

"Yeah, sea green kind of makes my hazel eyes look green," Sonja agreed and adjusted the garter belt around her left thigh.

****

George jerked awake when he heard the shrill voice scream 'Boo!' from her father's bedroom. He then heard the door slam shut and the pounding of small feet as she ran down the hall to her own bedroom.

A moment later, George was summoned to his bedroom.

"Yes sir?" George asked the very shaken man.

"George, how long have you been in my employ?" the frail old man asked.

"Thirty four years, sir, for your father, and now for you, why?" George asked.

"George, I have rewritten my will," the man lied. "It leaves everything to you."

"Oh, Thank you, sir, you are far too generous," George said.

"I just need you to do one thing for me," the man urged.

"Of course sir," George said.

"Go, go to Tamara's room, go find the little bitch and kill her for me," the old man sobbed.

"I cannot, sir," George said, shocked at the man's request. "I cannot and I will not."

"Please, George, if you will not kill her, then please kill me," the man sobbed from the mountain of pillows he reclined against.

****

Derek actually smiled when she entered his bedroom. She still squealed a short squeak when he turned on his lamp.

"How'd it go tonight?" he asked.

"Man, rough!" Sonja said. "My feet hurt, my back hurts, and my head hurts."

"Anything not hurt?" Derek teased.

"No, it all hurts," she smiled and slapped a stack of bills down on his desk. "But here's nine hundred and ninety five; I kept two hundred; I need to do some grocery shopping we're just about out of everything."

"Then take some more out of that pile," Derek said. "I need to put in my fair share."

"You've already put in your fair share and then some," Sonja said and left his bedroom. "Good night."

"Good night," he agreed as she shut the door.

****

She ignored the blatant stares and suggestive comments as she pushed the cart up and down the aisle. Every now and then she referred to her grocery list and smiled when she was able to check the last thing off the list.

The last thing was a jumbo pack of soft toilet paper. She realized Derek had been using the bargain brand because everyone used it and never chipped in anything to replace it. But it chaffed her sensitive parts and having to wear a thong all the time made her sensitive parts even more sensitive.

"Plus that, I am sure Terri and Sam will appreciate a little comfort," she mused to herself.

The cashier was a haggard looking forty-year-old woman that actually sneered at her as she loaded every thing onto the conveyor belt. The woman lost her sneer when Sonja stared directly at her, daring her to make any comments.

"Have a nice day," Sonja said flatly and pulled her cell phone out of her purse to call for a cab.

"Slut," she heard the woman mutter but when she looked back at the woman, the cashier was already busy with another customer.

"God damn, just because I got big tits, everybody thinks I'm a stupid slut," she thought, tears coming to her eyes.

Chapter 10

"So Daddy, it's Saturday, going to take me to the park?" Tamara asked spitefully.

"No, no baby, no more, please," he begged.

"Gee, Daddy, you used to love taking me to the park," Tamara said. "I'd get dirty, even though I'd try so hard not to, then we'd have to come home and I'd have to take a bath, remember Daddy? Remember making me take those baths?"

""I worked hard all week," her father moaned. "Saturday, I would look forward to our Saturdays together; I thought you did too."

"How's your heart?" Tamara asked. "Doctor says you're going to live?"

"Tamara, I am begging and pleading," he whimpered, putting is head on the cool surface of the glass table.

"Oh boo hoo hoo," Tamara sneered. "God, Daddy, would have never guessed you were such a big cry baby. Oh! I know, I'll tell you what you used to tell me, 'Barbie wouldn't cry. Barbie would be a big girl.' Want me to go get a Barbie Doll for you, Daddy? Would that make you a big boy?"

****

Sonja pasted a smile on her face and danced for the three University football players. Tiffany and Angel had both run to the bathroom when they saw the three enter the club. She quickly found out why; the three war rude and presumptive and expected servitude and praise; they were big stars on the football field.

She blinked back tears; their language was offensive and their attitude toward her was insulting, actually demeaning and quite hurtful. They left after an hour and she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Aw, but that is such a sweet ass, would love to tap that thing," Washington commented as he walked by.

The comment was bad enough after such a long hour of abuse, but to add insult to injury, he gave her ass a rough squeeze.

"God damn it, that is it Washington!" Sonja screamed.

"What? What's wrong?" Pat demanded as he entered the locker room.

"Mother fucker thinks he can just grab my ass; I'm fucking sick of it!" Sonja screamed.

"Washington, I told you, no more of that shit," Pat said. "Get your shit and get out; you're fired."

Sonja gasped and looked over her shoulder at Pat.

"I didn't mean, you don't have to..." she stammered.

"No, no, my girls are special to me, anybody, and I do mean ANYBODY messes with them, they messing with me," Pat glared back at the stout man.

Derek smiled as she wearily entered his room and put the money on his desk.

"Damn, three forty eight?" he asked, looking at the clock.

"Cab took forever," Sonja wearily said. "Pat finally gave me a ride home."

"Well that was nice of her," Derek said.

"Him, Pat is a him," Sonja said.

"Okay," Derek said and rolled back over, preparing to go to sleep.

"Derek?" Sonja asked.

"Hmm?" he asked, rolling back to face her.

"Derek, I know you don't like me, but," she said, a sob catching in her throat. "Would you hole me? Please? It's been a horrible night!"

He flipped his comforter back and she gratefully slid under the covers.

"Thank you," she sighed as he put his arm over her waist.

"Welcome," he mumbled into her hair.

After a moment she giggled slightly.

"Your weenie's poking me," she commented and wiggled her buttocks against it.

"Sorry," he mumbled, horrified.

"Don't be," she said, gripping his arm firmly as he tried to move away from her. "I like it; makes me feel good, knowing I can do that to you."

"Well, um, I uh," Derek stammered.

"Here," Sonja whispered and reached behind her.

"Uh!" Derek grunted as her small hand encircled his erection through his briefs.

"Oh, that's a nice one," Sonja cooed.

"It wasn't huge, but it was fat and she squeezed it a few times appreciatively.

"Oh!" he groaned as she eased his briefs aside and rubbed his cocked against the crease of her panty clad ass crack.

"Oh, God!" she cried out as his hot semen spurted out and covered her ass.

"Sorry," Derek gasped.

"No, no," Sonja hastened to assure him. "No, I just had an orgasm!"

"What?" Derek asked, finally coming down from his sexual high. "An... were you touching yourself?"

"No, I was just touching you and rubbing your weenie up against my ass and then you came and then I came," Sonja said in wonder. "That's the first time I ever came!"

"OH," Derek said as realization set in. "You know what happened? When you satisfied me, that's what satisfied you."

"Are you satisfied?" Sonja asked. "'Cause if you're not..."

"Go to sleep," he said and lightly kissed her shoulder.

She gingerly took her hand away from his wilted cock, then brought her hand to her lips and tasted him on her hand.

****

"Hey, come on in," Sonja cheerfully greeted Tiffany. "You're just in time; I just took the quiche out of the oven!"

"Oh, no thanks!" Tiffany objected. "Ever hear of cholesterol?"

"Uh huh, that's why I made them with Egg Beaters," Sonja said cheerfully. "Oh, and soy cream instead of real cream, 'cause Warren's lactose intolerant."

Tiffany stood, uncertain where to sit. The five occupants looked at her, also uncertain of what to do.

"Okay," Sonja said. "Tiffany, the one that can eat whatever she wants and never gain a pound is Sam, the one with the blue sweater is Terri; Sam, Terri, this is my friend Tiffany."

"Hi," Terri said shyly.

"Hey, I'd love to be able to gain some weight," Sam happily objected.

"You remember Derek," Sonja went on, pointing out the man in the corner of the couch.

"Hi," Tiffany said cheerfully.

"Hey," he agreed.

"The one in the recliner is Greg, our other roommate," Sonja went on. "And the one over here is Warren."

"Hey, Greg leered, but Warren shyly mumbled his greeting.

"Terri, scoot over a bit so Tiffany can sit, okay?" Sonja asked.

Tiffany squeezed in next to Derek; Sonja fought down her anger as the girl squeezed a little too close to Derek.

"Oh boy," Terri said as Sonja brought out the small quiches and the carrot and celery sticks.

"The dip is a dill mayonnaise dip; tell me what you think," Sonja told the heavy girl.

Perfect," Terri declared.

"Really?" Sonja asked, smiling happily. "I was afraid I might have put too much lemon..."

"No, it's great," Sam smiled.

"Well, since they're kind of small," Tiffany agreed and took the offered plate.

"This is great; thanks," Warren shyly mumbled.

"You're welcome," Sonja smiled.

"So, what ever happened to Bobby anyway?" Greg asked as he stuffed the quiche into his mouth.

"Well, Tiffany could probably tell you as well as I could," Derek smiled at Sonja. "But Bobby, everyone remember Bobby?"

"Yes," quite a few of them groaned.

"Anyway, Bobby comes home and he's got Tiffany with him and they go into his room and next them I know, Bobby's stomping back out, complaining that Tiffany's all passed out and won't wake up and he's horny, and I'm like, Dude, don't look at me!" Derek embellished and everyone laughed.

"Really?" Tiffany asked, glaring at Sonja.

"Next thing I know, he's back and he's got this stark naked girl with him and she is all falling over drunk and they go into his room and before the door even closes he's back out again, screaming and cursing that they're BOTH passed out, and again, I'm like, dude, don't look at me, then he slips me a couple hundred bucks, asks if he can stay a few more days, leaves 'cause he's still horny and that's the last time I saw him and I'm like 'good riddance,'" Derek concluded his tale.

"So we didn't, you and I never...?" Tiffany asked Sonja, eyes wide open.

"I guess not," Sonja smiled appreciatively at Derek. "I don't even remember what happened to my clothes, or meeting Bobby; all I remember is going to the bathroom and getting back into bed and you screaming at me. Derek's been so sweet to me, letting me stay here and everything."

"Hey, what about me?" Greg demanded.

"You're right," Sonja smiled tightly. "Derek lets him stay here too."

Everyone, except for Greg, laughed.

The radio had been playing softly in the background, but a song came on that Sonja liked and she excitedly got to her feet and began to dance to it.

"Take it off!" Greg shouted over the music.

She glared hatefully at him and in that instant Derek could clearly see Bobby's face.

"Don't listen to him; he's such an ass hole," Terri said and got to her feet and began to dance with Sonja.

"Damn, Terri," Sonja laughed. "You go girl!"

"Yeah, she does that all the time at home," Sam, offered.

"Yeah, but nothing like you," Terri complimented Sonja.

"Oh I don't know about that," Sonja laughed. "Looks like you got some moves with you!"

"Really?" Terri asked, excited.

"Oh yeah, just put a little more 'Boom' into that butt," Sonja said and showed Terri what she meant.

"Like this?" Terri asked.

"Sexy, sexy," Sonja said.

Terri squealed then giggled when Sonja playfully slapped her buttock.

"Okay, then you take Pi squared," Derek was clarifying as Warren plotted the X, Y and Z-axis.

"And that over the denominator," Tiffany laughed as she got the answer.

"Right!" Derek smiled.

"Dessert," Sonja declared, pasting a smile on her face.

She wanted to scratch Tiffany's eyes out, hanging all over Derek like that.

"Oh, Sonja, I wish you wouldn't do that to me!" Terri wailed.

"Sugar free," Sonja whispered and smiled at the overweight girl.

"Really? You're not just saying that?" Terri demanded.

"I wouldn't lie to you," Sonja smiled and handed the girl the tall glass of three-layered pudding.

"Oh, man, I can't," Warren, said.

"Soy milk," Sonja assured him. "Which, by the way, is better for you than dairy anyway. And I can't tell the difference."

"Wait, sugar free AND soy milk?" Terri asked. "Then give me two of them!"

"No, then I won't have one," Sonja laughed.

"Man, Sonja, you're beautiful AND you can cook?" Sam said. "You'd make a great wife."

"Yeah, well, the man I'm in love with can't seem to forget who and what I used to be," Sonja said, losing her smile.

"Who is he?" Greg demanded. "I'll beat him up for you."

"No, no, beating him up won't do any good," Sonja smiled and retreated to the kitchen.

****

"Good bye, Daddy," Tamara said as her father's cold body lay on the floor of his bathroom.

"I've called the paramedics," George said.

Tamara looked up at him and nodded her head.

"You were always so professional, George," she said. "Even in the most horrible of situations, old George could be counted on to never break that wall, never break that façade."

"Thank you, ma'am," George said quietly.

"It wasn't a compliment," she said and got to her feet.

She walked down the hall to her bedroom. The room had not been changed in several years. Large pink canopy bed, several stuffed animals and dolls strewn on the fluffy bed.

Her small desk matched the bed, the chest of drawers, and the dresser. She pulled out the chair, and then climbed up into it. Taking a piece of paper, she carefully scribbled out from memory.

Heavily, George walked down the stairs. Young Tamara's comment bothered him tremendously. He had heard the noises, had suspected the nature of them, but had kept his composure, his professional detachment.

Tamara knelt by the side of her bed and said her prayers. She then sat in the bed and waited for the paramedics to arrive.

****

"Good bye, see you Wednesday," Sonja told Warren as he left the apartment.

"Good night," Terri enthused as she and Sam left.

"Good night, be careful," Sonja called out.

She grabbed a couple of glasses and hurried into the kitchen.

"Ooh, Thai stick?" Tiffany said as Greg showed her a tightly rolled joint.

"Yeah," he said and nodded his head toward his room.

"Thank you," Sonja smiled as Derek carried in the last of the dessert glasses.

"Thank you," he said and hugged her from behind. "You're turning our 'Nerd Get-togethers' into a real nice time for everyone."

"This may sound stupid," Sonja said sincerely. "But if it makes you happy, it makes me happy."

"Anything else I can do?" he asked, uncomfortable.

"Yeah, get out," she smiled. "This kitchen is a disaster area!"

****

"Oh good Heaven's," George gasped as he showed the paramedics where the forty six year old man lay.

The paramedics looked at him oddly.

"I thought the call was for an elderly..." one of the paramedics whispered to the other.

"I quit," George said. "I can't take his anymore."

"Aw, George, where's that professional 'I don't see anything, I don't hear anything' attitude now?" Tamara asked and giggled as the paramedic loaded the dead man onto their gurney.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,103 Followers