Zephyr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

"Hey," Tiffany giggled as she snuggled up against Sonja.

"Hmm, huh, what?" Sonja jerked awake, sunlight streaming into the living room.

"Greg left me two joints; I am like sooo fucked up," Tiffany giggled and squeezed one of Sonja's breasts. "Oh fucking wow! These are real?"

"Come on, Tiffany, get off me," Sonja grumbled. "Last time we wound up together, you wanted to beat me up, remember?"

"Yeah, but I got a secret," Tiffany giggled and kissed Sonja's lips.

She put her mouth to Sonja's ear.

"I like eating pussy," she whispered, and then burst into gales of giggles.

She slipped off the couch and fell onto the floor, laughing hysterically. Sonja could see that Tiffany was nude; could see that Tiffany was quite aroused.

"Yeah, I like getting all fucked up then getting me some sweet little pussy," Tiffany admitted and knelt by Sonja's frowning face.

"See why I don't like getting all fucked up?" she asked, and then giggled inanely again.

"Come on, Tiffany, I don't feel like playing right now," Sonja complained and rolled over, facing away from Tiffany.

"Jeez, what a stuck up cunt," Tiffany grumbled.

"Damn it!" Sonja screamed. "I am not! All right? I am not a stuck up cunt! I just don't feel like fucking; I was sound asleep!"

"Fine, fine, whatever bitch," Tiffany grumbled and went back into Greg's bedroom.

Sonja staggered into the kitchen and poured herself the last cup of coffee; Derek was so sweet for leaving it for her.

"There any more of that?" Tiffany asked, dressed now.

"No, but I can make some," Sonja suggested.

"Please?" Tiffany asked.

"Sure, sit down," Sonja said. "Want some eggs?"

"Sure, that'd be great," Tiffany said.

When the coffee finished brewing, Sonja poured her a mug and brought it to the table. Tiffany grabbed her hand tightly.

"Um, hey, um, listen, about that uh, about me likening to..." Tiffany stammered.

"I'm not going to say anything about it," Sonja assured her.

"Thanks," Tiffany said, not making eye contact with Sonja.

"No problem," Sonja smiled and put the plate of eggs, sunny side up, and the two pieces of whole wheat toast in front of the girl.

"I mean, sometimes, I'm sitting there and I'm watching the other dancers and I'm all wanting to, you know, wanting to just fuck and..." Tiffany said and stuck a forkful of the eggs into her mouth.

"You know, Tiffany, there's not a single thing wrong with being gay," Sonja quietly said and stuck a forkful of egg into her own mouth.

"Who the fuck said I was gay?" Tiffany denied hotly.

"Okay, bisexual then," Sonja shrugged. "No one's judging you, Tiffany, no one except for maybe you."

"Wow," Tiffany said sarcastically. "Read that in one of your Psychology textbooks?"

"Actually," Sonja said sadly. "I've never been to college, never seen a Psychology textbook. Is that in them?"

, M

As Sonja, she had not been to College; she'd never been to school.

"God damn, I am such a fucking bitch!" Tiffany screamed and pounded the table with her fists.

"You say so," Sonja shrugged and finished her breakfast.

"Working today?" Tiffany finally asked.

"Yeah," Sonja said and picked up their plates. "You?"

"Yeah, Monday's are for shit, though," Tiffany agreed and watched as Sonja bend over to put the dishes in the dishwasher. "God damn, you got a nice ass."

"It's way too big," Sonja giggled. "But thanks."

"No, you want to know who's ass is too big, that girl Terri," Tiffany said cattily. "Someone tells her 'haul ass,' it takes her two trips."

"She is my friend," Sonja said angrily. "Hear me? She is my friend. Yes, she is overweight, yes her ass is pretty damned big, but you know what's even bigger? Her heart. She's a lot smarter than me, knows she's a lot smarter than I'll ever be, but still treats me nice."

Tiffany stared at the girl for a moment, and then nodded her head.

"You're absolutely right," Tiffany said, ashamed. "She is super sweet.

"Yeah, she really is," Sonja, said. "And Sam's so funny; I mean, half the time she says something and like ten minutes later I'm sitting there and all of a sudden I get it and they're all staring at me 'cause I'm dying laughing."

****

"Hello?" Derek asked.

"Hey, it's me," Tamara's voice quietly said.

"Hey!" he said happily.

"My dad died last night," Tamara said.

"Oh, damn, I am so sorry," Derek, said sincerely.

"Don't be; I killed him," Tamara said flatly.

"You, wait, what?" Derek said.

"Anyway, just called to tell you good bye," Tamara said. "Derek, I love you, but I never did love you, not like that. I could never love anyone. Ever."

"What, but we, but I love you," Derek said, heart sinking.

"No, don't tell me that," Tamara pleaded. "Anyway, I won't be seeing you anymore; I want you to get on with your life. I saw that engagement ring. I saw it like three months ago and was dreading the day you'd ask me to marry you, 'cause I knew I'd have to say 'no.'"

"But, but," Derek stammered, then heard a click and knew that she'd terminated the call.

George heard the anguished wails coming from Miss Tamara's bedroom but did what he did best; ignored it. He continued to pack his suitcase.

****

Sonja saw what Tiffany meant about Mondays being for shit; there were six dancers and twelve customers. Five of the customers were more interested in the Monday night football game than in any of the dancers. Finally, at one o'clock, Pat decided to shut the place down.

"Damn," Sonja said as she counted up her tally for the evening, minus the obligatory tips.

"Told you; need a ride?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, barely have enough for cab fare," Sonja complained.

"Ooh, me too?" Lynette, a petite Asian American asked.

"Sure," Tiffany agreed and smiled as Lynette suggestively ran her tongue over her lips when Sonja bent over to slip on a comfortable pair of sandals.

"Bye," Tiffany and Lynette called out as Sonja got out of the small car.

"Good night," Sonja said, smiling as she spotted Lynette's hand on Tiffany's thigh.

She waved as Tiffany tooted the horn and raced away.

"Yo bitch, Pat ain't here cover you ass," Washing Tucker said as he stepped out from the shadow of the building.

Sonja screamed in absolute terror as the burly man grabbed her and slammed her head against the hood of Bobby's abandoned car.

"Get a little of this," Sonja heard Washington say as he gripped her thong panties, then blackness descended.

"What the fuck?" Bobby heard Washington exclaim as he came too.

"What the fuck's right, cock sucker," Bobby snarled and struck the man with all of his might.

Washington was no match for an angry six foot two inch kid and Bobby laid the man out on the dirty asphalt of the apartment parking lot.

Bobby looked around, then pulled the skirt up around his slim hips and scampered up the stairs to his apartment, to safety.

"Hey," Derek smiled as the door to his bedroom was flung open, then sat up in alarm as Bobby flipped the light switch on.

"Derek, thank God!" Bobby said frantically. "Derek, please! You got to help me!"

Bobby, what the fuck happened, where'd you come from?" Derek asked.

"Derek, please!" Bobby sobbed, kneeling in front of the young man. "Please, please help me! YOU have to change me back!"

"What happened?" Derek demanded to know.

"I was getting out of Tiffany's car and Washington grabbed me and was going to rape me and I blacked out and nest thing I knew I was me again and I came running up here and..." Bobby said, gasping and sobbing.

"And that was the last unknown variable," Derek mused in wonder.

"Please, please, Derek," Bobby clutched him tightly. "Please, you have to change me back; I don't want to be me ever again!"

"But the ring," Derek said. "You still owe me for the ring."

"No, it's right here, in my purse," Bobby said, almost wild with fear.

"But there's no charges against you anymore," Derek sought to reassure him. Tamara called the police and told them she doesn't want to press charges and if you've already paid me back for everything you stole..."

"God damn it!" Bobby screamed. "It's not about jail! For someone who's so fucking smart, you sure are fucking stupid!"

"Then what?" Derek asked, baffled.

"I'm in love, and they won't love me if I'm Bobby," Bobby hyperventilated, felt light-headed and saw the room swim before his eyes.

"What? But Brandee did love Bobby, and so did that girl, that Tiffany," Derek said stupidly.

"You," Bobby whispered as the blackness descended. "Dumb ass, I'm in love with you."

Sonja felt Derek's lips touch hers and she sobbed in relief.

The End.