All Comments on 'Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 10'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 353 Comments (Page 3)
bdub1bdub1about 13 years ago

I started reading this story a week or two ago and wanted to drop you a line. I liked it! I have to admit that in the beginning I wasn't too fond of Sienna. She was spoiled and seemed kind of shallow and lacking in common sense, but I guess she grew on me a bit. I like the way you ended the story, too(The scene when Brandon looks at the ultrasound pics is so sweet). Every time I hear that song "Love the Way You Lie" by Eminem I think of this story(Their relationship was always so intense!). Anyway, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Brilliant

totally loved this story...had to keep reading until i finished it! would love to see a story about John and Lori :)

adjoaqadjoaqabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Third time reading this story....and l'm still loving every line. damn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

Its 5am when started to read this i just couldnt stop please tell me u have written more stories....... I loved it i couldnt stop reading

HippyDelightHippyDelightabout 13 years ago
Beautifully written!

From Chapter One to Chapter 10...I was hooked. Read the whole thing straight through over the past few hours. Relationships often start out physical and then emotional...and then you see if you wanna keep it. Thank you for writing this very well laid story. Am looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

You have me captivated with your stories! Simply the best on Lit! Pls don't keep us waiting 2 long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You should really think about starting stories about Lari and John and Brandon's and Sennia's daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Eureka!

I FINALLY figured out who Brandon reminds me of (it's been bothering me this whole time)! Some of you may be familiar with Christopher "CT" Tamburino of MTV's The Real World and its Challenges. CT is a Beantown boy and a BEAST! He has the potential to win or at least finish the challenges, but he often gets kicked off for smashing some dude's face in. Talk about a short fuse! I'd do him though...he's a cutie! Anyway, I wonder if CT is BT's prototype or if it's all coincidence. Either way I rate the story five stars from top to bottom! Good work, soular!

**If you guys enjoy a story with a lot of depth like this one, check out "Devonny" by The Duskygirl. The writing style is similar and it's a really, really good story. There are some talented authors on Literotica!**

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Read it start to finish

This story is an absolute roller coaster ride! Loved iT! I don't usually read storties form this section, but I'm glad I read this one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
SEALS

Never paid attention to the Navy Seals til this story. When I heard Bin Laden was taken down by Seals I was like, "B.T.!!!!" :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well developed!

I loved it! I usually get restless reading these long stories, but I took two days to read all of this. My favorite part is imagining myself and some hot actor playing the roles. I mean, who wouldn't enjoy that? Personally, I chose Jensen Ackles who plays Dean on Supernatural to be my BT! There were few gramatical mistakes, and it was truly a well developed story to be your first.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 13 years ago
I'm so Jealous

Wish I had a Brandon in my life. OMG I really loved the characters in this story and yes there were many ups and downs but, I loved the ride. I even ran back home after a wonderful dinner out to finish the reading.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

I read this in two days and loved every bit of it. I fell in love with Sienna and Brandon the very first time they met too. Love that he was always her Prince Charming throughout everything and they ended up happily ever after *sighs* That's how I always want romances I read to end because I believe in happy endings and want one of my own someday. Thanks SO much for writing and sharing this with us, it was truly EPIC!

Sidenote: I really hope Lori and John get a love story one day...don't care when, just PLEASE give them one. Thanks again :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!!!

Read it in one sitting!

lovenlearnlovenlearnalmost 13 years ago
Couldn't Stop Reading

I meant to read this slowly; a chapter a day. It was so enjoyable like a bowl of delicious ice cream; I just kept craving more. Thank you for such well developed characters and a story with well thought out ups and downs. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work.

greek0ukla15greek0ukla15almost 13 years ago
still obsessed

still loving this story!!! i can't wait for the next story to hurry & come!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lori and John

Please write a story about Lori and John. I would love to read about John and Lori.

SashasworldSashasworldalmost 13 years ago
I agree...

with anonymous with your fucking amazing writing ( thinkin now that sienna is a little like you with her creative writing...) a story on Lori & John would be amazing.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing and More Plse!!

Have read both seven days and Damned Dress. You are an amazing writer, both stories had me hooked. please write more, a John and Lori story would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing....

You had me absolutely hooked- the right amount of suspense, drama, sex and romance. Keep writing do not stop for even a second. I am about to go and read Seven Days.

Again I cannot praise this story enough!

shareher4funshareher4funover 12 years ago
A superb story!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Excellent.

CookieEsqCookieEsqover 12 years ago
Amazing

This is the third time I have read this story in as many weeks. I want a Brandon of my own, hot temper and all. Superbly done. Can't wait to read more. Please continue their story and maybe one for Lori and John as well. Can't say it enough...amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Out-of-the-ball-park amazing!!

I loved this story!! Just as in Seven Days, all of your characters had such depth. Have to say I find the title a little comical:

Damn Dress and, oh by the way, it's A Love Story :oD

You have got to get these stories published and, again, think about scripting them for movies. Absolutely amazing writing!!

nappyfro81nappyfro81over 12 years ago

Great story! I stayed up late to finish reading it. If you wanna continue this story I would gladly read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are a GREAT writer!!!

I love this story as much as "Seven days". Great plot, wonderful characters, fantastic sex scenes; you are trully gifted. Keep writing & posting. I am a big fan. Thank you!!!

VgheatVgheatover 12 years ago
No words!

I had to comment on this. Your work is superb. Excellent writing and the characters were well thought out and perfect. Keep up this work! Certainly the best story written on this site period!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still great 2nd time around!

This story is still "out-of-the-ballpark amazing." This was my 2nd time reading it and I seriously can't believe it was your first story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

Started reading last night and read for 4 hours straight. Then I woke up and picked up where I left last night. I'm finally done with it. Love it! Simply perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please please PLEASE!!!

PLEASE write a story for Lori and John!! This was like your other stories AMAZING!

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
I've read

this story like 5x and I'm still waiting on Lori and John's story, please give them one. Oh and I'd love to see more of who Ian is. Any who, thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I need the Lori and John story! Please write it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hard to believe

Nobody should be able to write this good a story first time out. It's just too damn good for that. Phenomenal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE

I love this story........It's the perfect love story! You should think about being a romance writer!

YesnuhYesnuhover 12 years ago
Continue to Glow

Thank you immensely for this story. Love truly shines through this journey. May you continue to glow with your talent!

phxrznphxrznover 12 years ago
Loved every Chapter!!!!!!

Thank you so much for this!!!!!!!! I haven't commented before now because I raced from one chapter to the next unable to slow down enough to type or rate. I loved watching the characters grow and become much more well rounnded.

Again, thank you for a delicious romp!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I just have to say "Wow" - did you ever run us through the whole raft of emotions that I think just about every couple new in a relationship, go through & we were with them all the way. Congratulations on an extremely well thought out and presented love story.

I'm certain you would do well publishing - a rare talent you have - yes & I too would like to read the John & Lori story - so please write it if you have time.

Regards RJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

My friend introduced this story to me Friday night, and I just finished it. I have to say that I look up to you as a writer. You were able to capture my attention right from the begining, and pulled at my heart, to the point where I thought I was there with BT and Sienna. Thanks to my friend for showing this to me, and thank you, writer, for capturing my heart.

-Anna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
John and Lori

The story is amaziing...I read it about a thousand times. I wana know more about John and Lori. Please do a story on them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story!!!

I just finished reading Damn Dress and I enjoyed it so much. Great story with wonderful development. I was wondering if you are going to do a story about Lori and John. I think there is a great story there, plus part of me is not ready to give up these characters yet. Yes, I liked Damn Dress that much. :-)

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsabout 12 years ago
John & Lori

I want John & Lori to have their own story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Umm...

If someone scares you so much that you bite your lip until it bleeds, maybe they're not someone you should be with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

this is such a sweet story! i loved it! i dont usually get into such romances, but this one was a really heartfelt story. wow doesnt even begin to explain how much i liked it! good job!

bowling_galbowling_galabout 12 years ago
Beautiful story

I couldn't stop reading it. One of the best chapter stories, (and I rarely read chapter stories). Please more. I agree with the other readers that John and Lisa would make a great story as long as Sienna and Brandon were in it too. Thanks for sharing this great read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wonderful

I love literotica. This story, tho, is so much more than just this website. Truly inspiring story and professionally written. I like my sex stories, usually hard, fast, and rough. This made me cry and ache and keep reading. Thank you.

ChurosChurosalmost 12 years ago
^-^

I am here because Brandon and Sienna were mentioned in Seven Days. That was a nice cross-over. Good job on this one ^-^b

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best ever!!!

This story was amazing! It took me a couple days to get through them all, but it was well worth it. I didn't want to stop reading it and I hope more is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brandon

I will give my life up for a man like BT ! Best story ever , I envy sienna real bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Bestt of Best!

Gifted writer full of life n passion, enjoyed to the fullest and I hope

To meet a man like Brandon one day. Thank you.

Katextineann@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
greeeeaaaattttt!!!!!

I loved the whole story and I absolutely loved it I couldn't stop reading it. I loved seven days omg can I say I might just have loved that more. If you ever get published please let me know I would gladly go buy your books. I absolutely love you..im going to go read your other book now hope i love itd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Novel best

You truly have a God-given talent. I loved this story so much..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mad crazy skills

Hi Soular, you are very gifted at writing. and I would love to read more of Sienna life BT. Lori and John,I just know if you decided to add more I know BT. will show so love much for his daughter. So drop us some more.may GOD bless you over and over again. I have read this story more than once. I love it., I happen to love and yes I would love a man like BT. I am Sandra my e-mail freetoyou_2003@yahoo.com. I would love to read more...

may I ask is this story about you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great plot, pacing and character!

Wonderful. I feel guilty even reading a story of this caliber for free. There are literally thousands of less talented writers making a living off their writing, so I hope you can too.

zetagirlzetagirlalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

I didn't know what to expect when I started this story but figured I'd give one chapter a try. I read the whole thing!!! I thoroughly enjoyed it, I can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
warmfuzziez

Wow! What an amazing story!! Honestly! It was a real page turner! I can't wait 2 read more of yo stories! U'r really talented! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

I've been a fan of yours for quit some time and I've enjoyed reading all of your stories. What i'm "patiently" waiting for is John and Lori's story:-) Absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love you

Your writing leaves me speechless. I read this story and Seven Days like every week over and over again

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 11 years ago
Thank you

This was a great piece of writing: a good plot; plenty of conflict; ample resolution; enough insight into characters' thoughts to let us know why things were happening and guess what might happen next, without letting the action get bogged down; and wonderful characters. (Lori was a real piece of art!) The sex was motivated well, and described well without getting in the way of the story.

Harold's appearance was a shock. BT's ability to deal with him and Terry without going to prison was a telling demonstration of his progress. In the end the good guys came out on top and everybody will live happily ever after, which is what we always hope for.

A very good read. Thank you for writing it for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hans Trimble

Impressive comment. I couldn't agree more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
snifffff

snifff sniiifffff.. please.. let me have my moment here.

cg_silaen_94cg_silaen_94over 11 years ago
WOW

It's almost sad how much I loved and cried over this story. Afterphs the first few paragraphs I stopped reading it for the sex. This is one of the best stories, as a matter of fact the best story I've ever read on here. I loooved this, I feel like such a girl but oh my goodness I can't help it. I cried everytime Sienna cried and when Brandon broke down. Thank you so much for writing this, you're amazing!

carolinagurlcarolinagurlover 11 years ago
Loved it!

My absolute favorite on this site!!! Kudos to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

I was stuck on the characters in Seven Days and actually read the story from beginning to end 3 times. I thought I wouldn't find another story that would captivate me, but I once I read the first chapter of this story, I was hooked and didn't stop until I was done!!! I loved how you intermixed characters from seven days with the characters in this story... Great work!!! Waiting for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YOU ROCK!!!

You're an AMAZING WRITER. I don't think any other story here has made me laugh so much. Love, love, love this story. It's sooo real. It's sounds like someone's real life story. Brandon comes across as sexy and hot as hell! Someone that I would probably lust after just like Sienna :) Thanks for sharing your AWESOME GIFT!!!

One of the best stories here =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

Great story, all around. Never could get into these "chapter stories", but this one hooked me. Kudos to you sir.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 11 years ago
This needs to be made into a MOVIE!!!!

I stayed up all night reading it to the end! This and SEVEN DAYS are the best stories on here!! I have told all my friends to read them! ENGROSSING!!! I was on the emotional roller coaster ride with all the characters. I even cried sometimes....lol When will we see a story about LORI and JOHN? Commander Jackson needs a good woman too and eventually I would love Brienna and Michael to grow up and have a life love affair! You are really talented!!!

colorfullove410colorfullove410over 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY! I usually don't read books but I was drawned to the title! I laughed, cried, and imagine as a movie inside my head! You definitely need to finish this and publish it. It could be bigger than Fifty Shades of Grey! I really enjoyed this! I even told my mom about it and she's reading it. I agree with others, this needs to be made into a movie! I want someone like Brandon! I think any women would want a man like this! Please please keep making stories like this and please continue finishing this story. I will buy this book if you publish it! I promise you that! I may have went over board but this story was so damn good!!! Keep up the good work!!!

bluecateyezbluecateyezover 11 years ago
Really Good Story!

You are a fantastic writer! Please please finish this story, I'm so curious to know what's gonna happen next! Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

Loved the story! You should wow one on john and Lori!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I love this story! Unputdownable! :)

FinnateFinnateover 11 years ago
Fucking great story!

I love it. It was intense... I came... I cursed... I cried... I'm so totally into it.

You should probably make into a book, Soular. I know some publishers could use your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing, beautiful

I'm sad it has ended. I cried, I got turned on. I simply love the story.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 11 years ago
Can you do a prologue?

Still one of my favorite stories. Can you do a prologue that show Sienna & Brandon life after the baby's birth. Just a few chapters please. I just don't want it to end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just amazing!

I absolutely love this story! You are a brilliant writer! I would love to read about Lori and John!

roseloveroseloveover 11 years ago
lol love it

When they were playing cards that reminded me of the movie baby boy. Ive read this story lik 20 times n i still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of my favorites!!

I love all your stories, you're an amazing writer, I read this story so many times and I don't get bored that's how you know it's good!! 5 stars all the way!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Twisted me up...

I could tell you that Chris should never have been at the Christmas party (his character should be history, he's just a dick) or that Ian should have signed up, that Sienna, even at 18, should have been a tad stronger. I could tell you that their first encounter was soooo perfect, that the sexual tension was incredibly thrilling, that the emotional rollercoaster had me on the edge from the start. However, it wouldn't express to you how thoroughly enjoyable this piece was. I would be thrilled to read more.

"I'm hard to love, hard to love, ya I don't make it easy...."

spankthisspankthisabout 11 years ago
love

I've been late to work, not calling my parents, barely eating all because of this story. If this were a short film I'd die.

greek0ukla15greek0ukla15about 11 years ago
Still amazing!!!!

This story never ever gets old!!!! This was my very first story on LitE that I read and them seven days followed....both are my favs & I always come back to them!!!! I'm holding on by the day for the sequel that you've been talking about and I love these stories!!! They'll never get old but oh how I'm anticipating the new story too!! Eekkk lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Right Song for the Movie Version of this Book!

Does anybody besides me feel that the song by the Lumineers "Ho Hey (I belong with you, you belong with me)" is definitely the right one for either of the scenes from Chapter 4 or Chapters 9 - 10?!

This is my third identical comment today, and this from a sistah girl, so get the hint Soular!!! lololol

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2about 11 years ago
Epilogue???

I enjoyed this story so much. Really its in my top 3. Can you plz write a few chapters more with birth of the baby. Plz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Luv it

This is definately my favorite story on literotica. I read it years ago and I still like to read it. Please if you can , write a chapter or even a few more chapters. I really want to know how being married and have a daught has changed Brandon. I wonder if he has softened..... You are such a great writer.

disableddandisableddanalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding

You DEFINITELY need to write a sequel to this, though I'm not sure if you could outdo it. Great character development, all the way around, and I literally couldn't stop reading until I finished all 10 chapters. You should consider expanding on it and shopping it around to some publishers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon

"BS

All these bullshit stories about married white women supposedly liking getting abused by black thugs! Go out and make a real difference in the world!

W.A.R."

You might want to read the story before commenting. I hope you didn't vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another love story...

I think I can see a love story developing between Lori and John??? Don't u think it would make for a great love story??? Anywho, I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank u so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I know it's just a story

I was so annoyed with Brandon's boorish behavior that I really was hoping the final mission be the end of him; or, at least in subsequent chapters see him develop some redeeming qualities suitable to what the Commander and Sienna saw in him. But, it is just a story so I'm not losing sleep over it. I do commend you on the mighty effort it took to write such a lengthy story keeping things straight and adding supporting details. #tip of the hat

Wolfie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG.....

Fell completely in love. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another chapter

This is so cute please have another chapter i love this

JaymeLynBJaymeLynBover 10 years ago
Loved it!

I adored this story! You are amazing and talented! Continuation possibly? Pretty pleaaaase... :)

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Would love to have another chapter or 3 about when Brienna arrives

Also Chris seems like he could cause trouble, and what about J&L?

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezover 10 years ago
looovee iittt

>.< so new year new chapter? ;] how bout part two???

VisualPervVisualPervabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

This was a great series. I needed one about now.

My one question is why it's in the interracial category. This is a romance that just happens do have some occasionally mentioned skin color differences.

Regardless, thank you. Off to see what other works you have contributed.

desirelove1desirelove1about 10 years ago
All giddy

I loved it. You are a talented writer. Please continue this story

evindevindabout 10 years ago
Perfect

You leave the readers feeling like they know the characters and wish they could meet them in person. Although men are not supposed to get tearful I had the urge several times in between the laughs. It's easy for the reader to imagine the future of the main characters. Very well and very talented done. Bravo.

ladyarossladyarossabout 10 years ago
WOW

I wish there was a rating higher than a five!!! It was an amazing story from start to finish. I was enthralled the whole time. It was realistic, funny, romantic, heartbreaking, and sexy all in one. You are truly a gifted writer and I can't wait to devour more of your work. I would love to see an epilogue of this story just to tie up loose ends. Marvelous!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This needs to be published as an actual book then adapted into a movie. I went through all my emotions throughout the whole story and it was really refreshing to read something this good in a while

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I envy those who will read this story for the first time. What a ride they have in store for themselves. Simply wonderful, start to finish.

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggialmost 10 years ago
wow

Perfect ending. Perfect story. Perfect author.

You still writing?

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 10 years ago
The best

Now this wrapped it up quite nicely: Sienna is the cause but also the resolution, which was the logical use of her when she got Brandon out of his claustrophobia in the shower. That's why that one chapter on her torturing him was so out of place and illogical. I like how you brought the Commander back in after having kind of sidelining him, bringing him back to his true fatherly role. All in all, well concluded for sure--and certainly how Sienna and Brandon wanted each other was something we can all hope we experience. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES