All Comments on 'Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 10'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 353 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Nice

I just read the whole series in one sitting. All that I can say is WOW! This was an emotional rollercoaster that was well written. The characters were engrossing and the organization of the series was solid. Great Work. Thanks for sharing your creation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

This is a great story..but I really wish you would think about creating a seperate story for Lori&John now :) keeping my fingers crossed!

leoginaleoginaover 9 years ago

This is the second story I have read in one sitting. ...you are amazing! !

Kida87Kida87over 9 years ago
Love this story!

Love this story! I'd really love to see it published as a novella or book someday! I read a lot, and I'd say your writing is definitely on par with a lot of other books I've read that were published by big companies :) And I'd really love to read some future stories about some of the side characters, like Lori and John. And maybe a small short story about how Darren met his love. And I'd like to see Ian happy too lol. Can't wait to see what the future holds for your characters!

Want8truluvWant8truluvover 9 years ago
Captivating

I absolutely love this story. Couldn't stop reading it. You did a great job for your first story. Wish it didn't end. Brandon sexy as hell lol. I can totally see Leo D. Playing that character lol. Excellent job!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I also read the entire series in one setting. I was up all night. I'm married and still waiting for my Brandon to come around.

sblazer227sblazer227over 9 years ago
This is my 5 re-read

every now and then i just come back to read this lovely story again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE

WE NEED MORE. THIS WAS AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Channing Tatum lookalike as Brandon

Just for visualization. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
um i liked the story and characters but it seems unfinished.what happened with Brandon and his dad?siennas life seems so idk just not right.the ending was kinda disappointing just seemed cliched and uninteresting.loved the dialogue and the character devel

Nice but seemed unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I just finished reading your story and loved it. However it would have been nice if there had been an epilogue......maybe like four years later say at siennas graduation, brandon recalls their wedding, Briennas birth and how he feels at being a father, how proud he is with what siennas has accomplished and how sienna has been offered a job at a publishing company etc. it would have given it a more rounded feel and just how at peace Brandon had come to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Soular we miss your work

I remember having to wait for chapters of this book and getting all excited. 7 years on I still come back lol die hard lit readers I'm sure I'm not alone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
bonafide author

superb storytelling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOVED IT

LOVED IT... you had me the whole way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved !!!!

I loved this story stayed up all night reading . you have talent bit and would love to read more of this story as others have suggested. What happens with Brandon's dad ? Does Sienna finish school ? Just a little more please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
John and Lori

I have read this story several times and each time I read this chapter I wish I could find out more about John and Lori. Please come back & do a story for them !!!

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
Just WOW

mate i realy love your Story. i read the whole stuff in under 3 days at work and the intensity of the Story made the time fly. you had the right idea abiut your Story. stories with simple pattern (they see eachother, they fuck, they marry, the end) are boring like hell and literotica is full of them BUT you put so much Drama in your Baby that it hurts to read it some times (espacialy the whole bar and brandons house Scene before she went to Hospital) but because of the Drama thats a damnd realistic Story. i give you the 5 stars you earn totaly and look Forward to read more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

KEEP GOIN' THIS IS FAR FROM OVER !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Disappointed

I was sad to this come to an end. I was expecting more at the end. I'm going to have to make my own ending. I'm not to except this is it for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing!!!!

This was an amazing story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

I started this story just wanting a something that would be hot, never intending to read more than the first chapter but I ended up reading all of them in one sitting! I just wanted to say I loved it! I don't ever really comment but I just wanted to say thanks and this is amazing story.

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyover 7 years ago
Like a comfortable pair of shoes...

I have read this story many times over the years. Whenever I've needed to just sample someones love and let it seep into me, I turn to your stories. I wish, fervently, that you will return and share more of your gifts but I also understand that life always manages to get in the way. Know that you are truly talented and truly missed. For whatever reason Gabriella has never appealed to me while Damn Dress and Sven Days have become staples when I need to stave off a little reality for the fantasy that was never mine yet always desired.

Again, I reiterate that we miss your sharing your gift with us but until you do, thank you for these wonderful gems of beautiful, dysfunctional romance.

Peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

I like the concept...too much crying though, that was the 'eh' part for me. A little confusing at times cause some of the happenings were surreal. But overall a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Definitely one of the best stories I have read, wish you were writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poignant!

This could also be published mainstream, with some downplaying on some bed scenes. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up in one of those bestsellers lists. I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I loved loved loved it! My only issue is that I want MORE! Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you!

I enjoyed this very much. You have great skill and I am grateful you took the time and made the effort to create these characters and story. I you conveyed the tension of their separation vividly. I hope you write more.

zulugirl_ldn1zulugirl_ldn1over 6 years ago

I can't adequately express how much I enjoyed the entire series! Its beautifully written, romantic, with a boat load of drama and HOT! I was literally shouting at my screen on more than a few occasions. You made fall in love with Sienna & Brandon. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please!!!

It would be amazing if you could write a story about Lori and John !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I've read this story more than 20times.... I love it so much.

Can we get something in John and Lori?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loveeeedddd this!

Omg this story was just absolutely amazing! The details, the drama, the sexiness of this story is just so overwhelming in the best way! I agree with another comment that said they want more on John and Lori. They seem perfect for each other, and if you do end up writing a story for them I'll be the first to read! Also an update years later with Sienna, BT, and Brienna!

Side Note:

Is it just me or did anyone notice that Sienna suddenly knew how to drive Brandons Jeep when his dad was there? Lol I'm just being a creep

Bagootsy1Bagootsy1almost 6 years ago
Outstanding talent

I so enjoyed this story so much. I hope to have in ebook form someday 👌🏾

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still reading in 2019!

This is such a wonderful story. Soular needs to publish ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Over the years

I must say soular between Seven days and Damn dress I can't get enough. Years later, nothing new from you but I find myself up late at night reading these two stories. I fucking love BT thats my dude he reminds me of myself. That anger that intensity. But then I love Nick and his cocky attitude. Still great reads can't wait to see something new if your still out there writing. I even was inspired to write my own. Hope to see some someone as dedicated to my books as I am to yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful love...

Love Damn Dress and Seven Days, I read both often.

Would love to see how John and Lori's story unfold?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
About my 5th re-read

When I need a good romance I come back to this and Seven Days...I wish you'd gift us with some new stories, perhaps Lori and John or the teaser you left us with at the end of Seven Days...but if not I will continue to treasure the stories of Sienna and BT and Nick and Victoria...thank you Soular, be blessed wherever you are as you've blessed us.

Peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loving the damn dress

Woooooooooooooooooow this is a great piece good work, that's work well done. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still Amazing

Please write more! Between 7 days, damn dress and the unfinished Gabrielle, we need more content!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Make it a Come back!

I remembered when I first came across this years ago and I just couldn’t put it away the same goes for Seven Days; just loved theses two. Like always I want the continuation of Damn Dress and Seven days. Pretty Please.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

I freaking ADORED this story!!!!! So much drama. So much love. And a happy ending. Well, the romantic kind lol!!!!

I would love to see where Lori and John go. And Ian. And even Chris, the little shit. Ooh and maybe a story about Darren & Tasha and how they met.

You’re an amazing writer. Keep it up!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories on this site. I have reread it many times. It is worth publishing. You are a talented writer. Please continue writing. We are all hoping for updates or new stories. Keep on writing. You have an appreciative audience.

NONCONLuvNONCONLuvalmost 3 years ago

I'm finding this story 13 years later, I have to say that I finished reading it but I keep going back to the wonderful characters. I hope you come back, Dear Soular, because I need more BT!!!

I'd love to see BT handle his daughter dating, to watch the Commander gloat and Darrien and Tasha laughing at his frustrations, of course, Sienna continuing to keep him calm. Lol

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateover 2 years ago

Great story soular. Looking forward to your next addition on Lori and John. Best wishes. To bad this writer and others have faded into the dunset so to speak.

No1_OfConsequenceNo1_OfConsequenceover 2 years ago

I held my comments to the last part of the story. So here goes.

SEALs require a level of self-discipline that is almost super human. Yes, they can cut loose on liberty like no other, and yeah, there is the occasional dumb ass that somehow makes it through the training and gets a Budweiser. But those are few and far between. SEALs work in teams of eight, and platoons of sixteen. Operations that require onesy/twosy deployments are handled by the Army SF detachment that doesn't exist (cough Delta, cough) rather than SEALs. People with anger issues don't make good operators. They get themselves killed rather quickly, and if everyone is lucky, only they get themselves killed.

SEALs do use SIGs, but not the M-11/SIG 228. They use SIG 226/MK25s, various 1911 models, and certain Glocks on occasion if you're one of the "special" SEALs. Unstable personalities can make for good storytelling, but lousy SEALs.

dreababydreababyover 2 years ago

I hope you see this but this story as well as Seven Days are on Amazon Kindle under the name Bustee Wilde. The stories are almost verbatim. Damn Dress the main character names have changed. Seven Days nothing had changed. I just don't want someone to profit off of your great stories that you let us read for free.

LivelovecumLivelovecumalmost 2 years ago

I love your work. Thank you for writing.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Kinda hangin' at the end. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great story, amongst he very best I have read on this site and I am amazed that this is the author's first effort. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author should definitely publish this book on Amazon. Great storyline the characters are amazing and relatable..A winner in my book…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Darren was right about the Lakers. Celtics also haven't won a championship since

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

thanks so much for writing this great story! not to be greedy but will there ever be a lori and john story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES