All Comments on 'Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 10'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 353 Comments
TangledinYouTangledinYouover 15 years ago
I can't wait...

to see how much everyone will fall in love with this chapter! I'm so happy that you got the urge one day to write and share Sienna and BT's story with us(and that you let me take a break from writing and read it at 3am, lol!). You did a wonderful job with this story, girl, and now that it's over I wish you the best of luck in getting it published. I know this is only the beginning for you, and I, along with a lot of others, cannot wait to jump on the next ride. Oh, and make sure you thank your "Brandon" for giving you some inspiration, and for giving us girls a new bad boy to fall in love with. ;) Now, get back to work! lol.

secrecy456secrecy456over 15 years ago
Well you've gone and done it now...

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN SOULAR!!!! I don't even want to see this story end I'm sad now!!! Thanks alot I'm going to be depressed for a good minute, lol. I loved the end...it was cute, funny, and it showed the true definition of love. It was truly like watching a real couple in today's world falling in love and going through ups and downs. Thank you Soular...thank you so much for writing one of the best...no scratch that the GREATEST story on Literotica. We need more authors like you and you're the definition of what an author needs to be if they want to submit stories on this site. Now if you don't midn can I have your autograph? Lol please don't stop writing and I will be looking forward to your next series, now if you don't mind I have to get ready for school tomorrow and maybe I'll find my own "Brandon" while I'm there ;).

secrecy456

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
THE BEST EVER I LOVE IT

I LOVE IT . I REALLY HATE TO SEE IT END. YOUR A WONDERFUL WRITER AND I HOPE YOUR STORY BECOME A BOOK OR A EBOOK BC I GOT TO HAVE IT. I LOVE BT. I WISH I HAD MY OWN SEXY WHITE BAD BOY TO CALL MY OWN . ~I`LL KEEP LOOKING :D~ HEY I ALSO HOPE UR NEXT STORY IS BOUT JOHN AND LORI. THE BESTY OF WISHES AND I HOPE ALL UR DREAMS COME TRUE. HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
That was Amazing!

You..... must have wings! The last chapter even though it was the end, was the best ending anyone could wish for! I cant even type, that's how good it was! You have so much talent, that its just unreal how some one could come up with this story and it not be real life. You have a great talent at writting, I hope you never give up writing because it would be such a loss. Its so wonderful how this story came together at the end. You forget that this story happened like over a summer lol so the end is like thier life could only get better. I am so happy that I came across this story and became a addict waiting for all the chapters to come out. You byfar are my favorite writter on here. I wish you the best of luck on all of your future stories. A lot of people on here are going to have to try to come up with stories just as great as this one, and you have set the bar up so high! Thank you so much for comming out with this story! Keep doing your thing girl, you rock!!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
AHHHHHH! WOOOOOOOWW!!!!

You have left me almost speechless with this amazing chapter!! It was just perfect. WE can see the change in Brandon and Now I'm just darn interested in Lori and John because John is so mysterious and uber-sexy! Bring it on, girl! I'm up for reading some sequels soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

Awesome!! This was a beautiful ending to a beautifully written story. I am so going to miss BT and Sienna and all the supporting characters. Thank you for sharing this story with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BRAVO!!!!!

GREAT!!! FANTASTIC!!!! LOVED IT!!! And if you were wondering, I liked it alot. Thanks for the shot on Chris!! Loved it. Feel free so let us in on a epilogue on little Brienna, Darren & Tasha's wedding bells and John & Lori. Five years from now for this group could be interesting.

Thanks Lakergirl

RockChick07RockChick07over 15 years ago
IN LOVE!

This has to be hands down the BEST STORY I have read in a very LONG TIME! :) You are a very talented writer can't wait to read more from you! YOU NEED A FANSITE! LMAO! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Aww I'm going to cry!

Great ending Soular. Girl Please please write a sequel. I miss this Brandon and Sierra story already. I loved the emotional rollercoaster that was their love story. I can so see Brie becoming a teenager and falling in love with some guy 10 years older than her. I can see Bradon ready to loose him mind. like Darren said "payback is a bitch" I look foward to hopefully reading more stories for you. You are a gfited and amazing writter. You defintley should be a published author. I would by your book in a hearbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!!!

oh god...u r a talented one...please keep writing....i'm dying to read another stories of yours...good job, gal....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!!!

oh god...u r a talented one...please keep writing....i'm dying to read another stories of yours...good job, gal....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing! Amazing!

What can I say that I haven't said before...beautifully done, Soular. A fantastic finale to an exceptional story. I fell in love with Brandon and Sienna and will never forget them, thanks to your wonderful writing. I can't wait to read what you have in store for us, next. Keep up the great work!

BigAz79BigAz79over 15 years ago
Soooo Greattttttt

I just want to say thank you for giving us such an amazing story that was filled with such emotion and soul. I have to say I haven't read anything that got to me so much like this story did in a very long time. I can't wait to see with your talented mind brings us next. I will be waiting.

mermaidmelodymermaidmelodyover 15 years ago
Worth the wait

A beautiful ending to a beautiful story. It was quite a journey!

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceover 15 years ago
How stupid

of me to read the last chapter first :P This was so lovely, and I greatly wished I knew what had gone on before this. Damn. I'm about to read it from the start now(: Thank you so much for writing this! <3 Lillian, KR.

pshelferpshelferover 15 years ago
YAY!!

*sniff* *sniff* that's all I can say. Well that and I hope to see John and Lori's story soon.

DeeZaster360DeeZaster360over 15 years ago
OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!OMG!!

I freaking love it!!!!! I'm incredibly sad that it is finally over, but seriously it was one of the best stories I have EVER read. Your a GREAT writer!!!

darkfaerdarkfaerover 15 years ago
HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

Soular! Soular! Soular! Can you hear all of your fans chating and cheering your name. Soular! Soular! When you get publish let us know. Because girl that was awesome well written sizzle hot amazing rollcoaster ride story. You have skills and talent to go far. DON'T EVER STOP DON'T EVER GIVE UP! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

I loved it! I stayed up all night reading all the chapters! I was gonna have a fit when I thought Chapter 9 was it then I saw ten and boy was I excited! Great story I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

Huh, I can leave a comment. Woohooo!. Man sometimes this thing doesn't work.

Geez, golly and all that, this was excellent. The ending couldn't have been more perfect. I love the consistency of BT. Would have been right disappointed if he had forgiven and forgotten all his "parents" had done to him. Eff that nonsense about forgiving, those wounds are ways too deep man. He was a child for goodness sake. Good on you for not selling him short. Ooooh, also Sienna, she has grown into her love for him, matured and so has he. Lovely how you projected that in the way they dealt with their jealousies etc.

Thanks for the awesomenest that's BT and Sienna. Boston guys rule (especially if the look like Marky Mark!!!).

Chandra

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

Really wonderful story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

gemstone87gemstone87over 15 years ago
the best

Can we please have lori and john's story?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Job well done!

Perfect!

So are you gonna give us lori and johns story..and yes i'm being really greedy lol..i think Ian should have a story on Lit also!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Sigh! God, I love happy endings!

And I love this couple. It's kind of bittersweet to see this story end but you left them in a perfect place. Thank you for sharing your hard work with us! I'm looking forward to Seven Days!

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
I'm hating that it ended . . .

but I can't wait for Lori and John's story--you are going to write their story, right? You can't give us a preview and not the story!

I loved this story. I liked the fact that two imperfect but perfect for each other people got together and formed a love that I hope I see in my lifetime.

Thanks for writing.

ghscrubbiesghscrubbiesover 15 years ago
So Saddddd

I didn't want it to end. Loved them coming to terms with who they are and for Brandon to be concious of his past. Most times history keeps repeating itself with children who are abused. You did a great job for a first time.

Look for forward to the next. Best wishes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awwww its finished

ave been waiting for this soo long and know it finished im sad!! i want more but i do have to hand it to you this one of the best stories i have ever read ( and i am bookworm so i should know) all through the book i hav been so emotional just reading about them. i love both off them to bits!!! your a really talented writer and i carnt wait to read more of your work your amazing and sooo talented!! maybe you could give us another chapter when sienna has her baby or even better you can know write about lori and john

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us; a beautifully written story.

I look forward to reading more from you.

By the way, WHEN you're published, I'll be first in line to buy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful.

The entire story, and especially this concluding chapter, is an absolutely beautiful creation. Filled with complexity and with intense emotion, and its fair share of heart-sinking moments, this is an excellent work.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh i was just saying to myself today that there has got to be an update for this story and there it was and I was not disappointed with any of it. From the fist chapter down to the last you have created a story that is just downright amazing...thank you for writing this great story and i can't wait to read more of your stories.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I guess I'm just greedy....

you wrote this wonderful story that had me checking in daily for new chapters and I still want more. John and Lori, heck Michael and Brienna, I'll take whatever your giving. Keep writing. You are FABULOUS!

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Holy shit!

What a fantastic ending! I mean...wow! Some parts brought tears to my eyes. I would definitely love to see more of these characters in another story. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Masterpiece!!

This has been an outstanding series and I absolutely loved the last chapter. I love Brandon and Sienna!! I have experienced so many emotions reading this story. I have laughed and cried with BT and Sienna. I am so glad they have matured within their relationship as well as within themselves. TAKE A BOW-SOULAR!!! This reader is standing to give you a resounding Ovation. I am looking forward to your upcoming stories. Um' could you maybe think about an epilogue chapter? I would love to see Brandon holding his baby. Thank you for a great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh my....

GOD!!!! it was soooooooo gooood! you can actually make a film out of this story! i'd definately watch it over and over and over again! keep going with your stories...support you forever!

chatchatchuckleschatchatchucklesover 15 years ago
Thank GOODNESS

I loved it. Was waiting impatiently. Puh-Leeze write some mo'. Yes, I admit it I'm greedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AMAZING

I was waiting for this last bit. It's simply amazing. You have to keep writing.

kpslip18kpslip18over 15 years ago
Breathless

I've kept up on this entire series, and this last chapter has left me breathless. You have got to keep writing--you have true talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lori?!

sooo is the next story going to be about lori and john? cuuuuute! but this was absolutely amazing! thank you for your hard work on these chapters, i truly have enjoyed reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lori and John

Will these two have their own epic story soon? John totally won me over with his dialogue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sweetest

story i have read in so long. god, that proposal, i would jumped him right then. i love the couples in this story, an' your writing

FionaVolpeFionaVolpeover 15 years ago
OMG!!

Absolutely loved this series! I want a Brandon Temple of my own!! And that proposal? My teeth ache it was so sweet. Can't wait for more of your stories. Any plans on getting published? Thanks for the entertainment. A fan for life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!

Couldnt have asked for a better story. There wasnt a thing a I didnt like. Glad Chris got f**** up. Cant wait to read about Lori. Gonna miss the other characters. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!!!!!

I bow in the presence of greatness. Thank you for this wonderful story. While I am sorry to see it end, just know I enjoyed and anticipated every word.

Thank you again and know I will be checking regularly til I can read your next story.

eroticanewbieeroticanewbieover 15 years ago
perfect! perfect! perfect!

as others have said - it was sad to see it end, but what an ending. talk about a perfect ending to a perfect story. thank you so much for writing it. can't wait to read your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!

Awesome, Wonderful, Great and the list could go on. Thank you for writing this wonderful story, and I look forward to future submissions.

monique32monique32over 15 years ago
damn good ending

I loved this story from beginning to the end. You are a very talented author and I look forward to your next story.

kissmehott000kissmehott000over 15 years ago
OMG!!!

Please keep the stories coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I LOVED THIS STORY

This is a great story, but I still have questions like will he forgive his father, will we get to read about the baby?I'm going back and read the story from ch.#1 to ch #10.

:::)) .

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
PERFECT!!!

Absolutely perfect!!

starry_nightstarry_nightover 15 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you for writing this wonderful story! It felt very true to life and was an absolute pleasure to read from start to finish. You are very talented and should write for a living! :P Looking forward to hearing more about these characters later on as well as reading your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you...

for the art. It was a beautiful journey.

VB_love_goddessVB_love_goddessover 15 years ago
Inspiring

There needs to be a score greater than 100 bc this is what this story is. Im so glad Brandon was able to let go of the past. Truly one of THE BEST stories I have ever read on this site. Please keep me posted on the publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bravo, very engaging

I think in your case you can give up the day job. No surprise that you intend publication. Good luck with that. Cheers. - UK CYNIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NEXT!!!!

Ok sista we're not letting you get any rest here. This whole story from chapters 1 trhu 10 was like a warm blanket on a cold winter night...it just made you feel good. Everything you allowed to bloom from your imagination was absolutely breath taking. However, your not being let off the hook ms.missy so you might as well get your creative juices flowing for the next story. You shouldn't started the flame if you can't hose us down!!! So all I have to say to you ms.thang is NEXT!! Be blessed.

The Princess

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To die for

I absolutely love it. My favorite, hands down. :)

delightful74delightful74over 15 years ago
Love the ending

The ending was brillant. Subtle, but fulfilling. Keep up the great work Soular...I look forward to buying the book and reading your next story on Literotica.

jennaheartjennaheartover 15 years ago
Fucking brilliant

It was the work of genius! Great ending!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
Brilliant!!!!

This was such a great story, you are very talented, and I will be looking out for more form you! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
All good things must come to a end!!!

Bravo just another great story.... Like this one, I predict that the next one will be even better. Please keep the good stories coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
just lovely

i can't even tell you how much i love this story. i'm a writer too (although not on this site), and i would definitely encourage you to pursue publication. i can't wait to read more of your stuff. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!!!

What a great series. It really makes me hope I'll find a love as strong as Brandon and Sienna's. I'm so glad that Brandon was able to turn around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bravo, Encore, More, More, More....

Soular,

What can I say? I have never read a story quite like this one before. I have never been sooo involved with the characters quite like this before. I CANNOT believe that this is your first foray into writing. This story - words can't express what I felt about it. I am sooo looking forward to reading more by you. I am looking forward to seeing you grow as a writer. I am looking forward to reading your first real novel and I am sooo happy that I found you and started reading this story. I wish you all the best and keep up the excellent work. Girl, it can only get better....

BTW - which publishers are you talking to regarding getting this story published?

nerd4musicnerd4musicover 15 years ago
This Made Me Smile.

Wonderful is really all I can say. Just a really beautiful story. Good luck with trying to get it published, girl. Talent, pure talent I say.

LoniPLoniPover 15 years ago
Exceptional

Soular,

You are an exceptional talent and I truly hope that you continue to grow in your career. Let us know when to expect your first published book because I would gladly purchase it. I haven't been this impressed since the "Sunday" series by Tangled...that I now own in ebook format by the way....yay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely loved this story. The characters are so real, and the emotions so palpable. You are a gifted writer. Please continue to bless us with your genius girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love

I think this story changed my life

Im in serious love with Brandon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Most Amazing Ever!

My subject heading says it all. Thank you so much Soular for this wonderful piece of literarture.

fluerfluerover 15 years ago
AWESOME

THIS STORY MOVED ME ON SO MANY LEVELS. YOUR A FANTASTIC WRITER AND I LOOK FOR TO READING MORE OF YOUR WORKS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Deserving of standing ovation *applause*!!!

This story was beyond expectations. It was truly a beautiful LOVE story. It captured me from beginning to end. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing with us. I can't wait to read your future works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

I agree with the others, I am in love with Brandon. Great writing, full of emotion. Keep the stories coming! I would read an entire novel in a heartbeat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent story!!

This was an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

Marie Rochelle

grunabonagrunabonaover 15 years ago
Tremendous talent, unlimited potential

Soular, thanks for your kind words. I'm honored. You know that everything was out of love for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!!!! Speechless after reading this storey

This story had me laughing, crying , thinking...and also left me speechless by the raw talent that the author has. Wow! Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow is all I can say!

I have never left a comment for anyone before. This story was awesome. While reading it, I would forget I was at a freesite reading this. This was better than most of the books I have payed for this year.

I look forward to more stories, and the day when a smart publisher snaps you up! You will definitely be on my much purchase everything they write list!

Thanks again for sharing that with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I need More of Sienna, Brandon and the gang

Please don't let it end here. We need to be at the birth of Brienna, the graduation of Sienna, and the continuing love story of Brandon and Sienna. MORE! MORE! MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

I didn't take the time to comment on all the different chapters, cause that would have meant that I had to take time out of reading the next one.

This is a phenomenal story, great characterisation, dialogue, interaction and totally engaging. Thank you for posting and I hope there will be more great stories from you.

EveHasFallenEveHasFallenover 15 years ago
Loved this

Okay, so I'm clearly just adding my voice to your Lit. fan club, but...wow. I often comment and it's even more of a rare occasion when I get so drawn into a story that I can pull away. This is one of those. Absolutely fantastic; your characterization/dialogue is, quite simply, fabulous. I'm so glad I had a few free hours--yes, hours!--to sit and read this. :) Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Truly excellent, start to finish

Started strong, finished stronger.

h0t_v1x3nh0t_v1x3nover 15 years ago
just couldnt w8 2 comment LOL

Love this story!This be the first time i've read any of your stories. :-) Im glad i got to read the whole story without havin to wait,for your next submission LOL..I cant wait to read your 7Days series! ;-) Do you have any plans for a sequel with some of the characters LOL *hint*hint* Lori &amp; John or Ian?....Congratz on writing a fantastic story LOL &amp; i love everything from begining to end ;-) love the sex scene too hehehe

lovegoodstorieslovegoodstoriesover 15 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

From the beginning of chapter 1 to the end of chapter 10, this story was engaging and thrilling. I absofuckinglutely enjoyed reading it. I have become a real fan.

When I stumbled on this site about a year ago, I always saw stories that were just simply LAME. They were either without a plot, the characters had no life, and the authors just wanted to write about people fucking. So when I discovered your story, I was VERY pleased. Someone else commented that they could not believe that this was a free site because of the caliber of your writing skills. I agree 100%.

So thanks to you and those who supported you, in getting out your stories. Keep it coming, as we will keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Wonderful Love Story

I just couldn't stop reading this story. I started one night and didn't stop unitl I finished the entire story. Your writing is absolutely magnificant. You flow through each chapter never leaving anything out. Great Job!!! Now when can we expect another chapter I need to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
truly exceptional!

this is the first time ever that I felt compelled to comment on any story. This is a story with a soul, and it shows! High on emotional quotient and sensitivity, it's simply rocking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Incredible

Wow, what a roller coaster! Well done. That quality of writing is difficult to find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

This should be published! It's plot was written better than some Harlequin and Avon books.

I feel a Lori/John story in the works ;) PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE.

zfammezfammeover 15 years ago
wonderful

thanks for this great story. would love to read about Brienna & Michael!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome story!

Loved this story and I definitely think it should be published! It was so well written and I sat through the entire 10 chapters in one sitting!!!! You're a great writer, soular, and I hope you'll keep writing and publish your stories so people can read them! Thank you for this one!

shykitte

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Congratulations, soular

You've written a wonderful love story in Damn Dress. I'm amazed that you could create something this good on your very first attempt. I can see the progress from chapter to chapter, and this last chapter is really beautifully written.

Unless I miss my guess, you have a great future as a writer.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Amazing

That was a great story and it deserves to be published.

skadetskadetover 15 years ago
i just read this in one go..

and i'm.. wow. this story had me laughing and crying both happy, sad and angry tears, made me want to hit someone or something, disappear and melt.. and about a hundred other things, at least. it's amazing. i love it.

lvenyoulvenyouover 15 years ago
Wow

I would love to know what happened after that Christmas. Would like to see possibly a epilouge, wedding,kid something this story screams continuation. Keep up the good work.

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
loved it...

i loved it and i agree some sort of epilogue would be nice with a wedding and birth or something in it...plus there are other stories you can tie in like john and lori and others..think about it please.

marexotic18marexotic18about 15 years ago
lori and john please!!!!

I know girls just like Lori! I would love to see a Lori and John story. To be honest I like that their ages are more similar too...perhaps their story could be in like 5 years at a Sienna and Brandon christmas party...anyways love your stories! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
amazing work

this is the first comment i'm leaving on this site. and i've been reading stories here for more than 2 years. this story is absolutely amazing. keep up the good work and i hope we see more from u soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
fantastic

this story was absolutely beautiful. please please please write a story about thier baby being born.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful!

ive read this story twice and i love it more each time! please write lori and johns story. by the way, i really like 7 days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Micheal and Brienna

I really really want to see a Micheal and Brie continuation!

I think that would be sooo adorable.

Really loved this story. All of the conflict made it much more interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

I love your writting but I must say the initals BLT are not that bad!! It just made me into a chef!!!

DragonSlayer_OKDragonSlayer_OKabout 15 years ago
The Best!

Easily one o the best stories I read on Literotica..I only wish I had half your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please continue the story

You are brilliant you have to continue everyones story!!!!

grunabonagrunabonaabout 15 years ago
Congratulations!

Your first place Reader's Choice win for this chapter was well deserved.

You are an exceptional talent, babe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3053 Followers
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES