I Fell in Love with a Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,990 Followers

I locked down on his hand, dragging him along, making the rounds, introducing him to everyone I knew and a few I didn't, as my boyfriend.

The effort it took to achieve my look was paid off in spades when we came up on Heather, Janey, and to my surprise, Ron.

We chatted, while Cindy bragged on my look. Ron had grabbed Heather's hand possessively, like he was trying to prove something. Heather looked at Ghost like she wanted to throw him down right then.

It really got away from her when people around started paying me more attention than her. The icing on the cake came when the CEO came by. He almost did a double take when he saw me, and I had a thought maybe I had gone just a bit too far.

"Kelly, is that you? Wow! You looked great in that evening gown, but in that outfit you look like you should be on the pages of my Harley calender."

I was glowing, Heather and the rest had their mouths hanging open, and Ghost just grinned.

His wife came up just then.

"Stop drooling, dear. It's not appropriate. However, I'll forgive you if you let Mr. Ghost escort me to our table."

She was smiling, stroking his bare arm and chest. I looked at her and we both burst out in giggles. I took Reg[he insisted I call him that, since it was away from the workplace] by the arm. His wife Stella grabbed Ghost, and we walked to the VIP table. I saw Ghost jump slightly while Stella giggled, winking at me. He told me later she was rubbing his butt.

I was ready to go back to our table, when Reg started talking about his Ultraglide. Stella just rolled her eyes.

"May as well sit, dear. It'll be an hour before he winds down."

So to the surprise of the whole company, we ended up staying at the table. Ghost invited them to go on a poker run the next Saturday, and they happily agreed.

She asked me if my tattoos hurt, and I whispered in her ear they weren't real, they were just paint. I was almost speechless when she asked who did them, she was thinking about surprising Reg with one for his birthday.

I looked at her, hoping I would look that good when I was in my midfifties. Instead of dyeing her hair, she had let it turn, until it was almost silver. She had a good body too, the result of four times a week gym work. She reminded me of a shorter, more attractive Emmylou Harris.

We agreed to sneak off sometime in the next two weeks. I wanted my ghost to be permanent, just like I hoped for the man.

I didn't have any older relatives or friends, and I felt so comfortable with Stella I poured out all my insecurities while our men were looking at his motorcycle. She patted my hand.

"I wouldn't worry, young lady. You don't see him looking at you when you're not watching. He's desperately in love. Reg is almost ten years older than me, and we've been together over thirty years."

We ate, we laughed. I won a trip to a day spa in the raffle. It was for two, and Stella surprised everyone when she told me to tell her when we went, she wanted to help cover Ghost in hot mud. He actually blushed while the women laughed.

We almost won the three legged race, but were 'accidentally' bumped by Ron and Heather in front of the finish line. Everyone saw it was deliberate. Didn't help them, though, I made sure I tangled them up during the fall.

"I saw Ghost's eyes tighten, but I held him close, kissing him hard in front of everyone before I let him up.

Heather really needs to look in the mirror and try to control some of her expressions. That, or quit gargling with pickle juice.

As they say, revenge is sweet, and during a stupid games for couples where we had to hold a raw egg between us as we walked from point A to point B, I had mine.

It was a struggle for us, between his hard chest and my small breasts. We were doing quite well, I thought we might win until Heather and Ron went by us.

They didn't have to strain much, the egg was firmly nestled between her huge udders. They would have to pry it out in the end.

I 'accidentally' stumbled, pulling Ghost with me, into the back of Ron. It pushed him forwards, hard, and the next thing you know there was a gooey mess dribbling all over her designer bra and chic tee. Miracle of miracles, we managed to retain the egg and crossed the finish line first.

Heather was still screaming at Ron on the way to their car.

"You're a vindictive little vixen, aren't you?" he asked, grinning.

I shrugged.

"Not really. It seems I've started seeing Heather as she actually is, and honestly, I've outgrown her. She'll probably end up a trophy wife, cheating on him just because she can. I hope he has a good prenupt."

He squeezed my hand.

"You really have grown up, I see it in your gestures, your mannerisms, and your attitude. I like it."

I couldn't resist.

"You know what the best part of being mature is?"

"What babe?"

"It makes me closer in age to you."

Before he could speak, I kissed him hard, and ran off to tell Cindy goodbye. We all ended up going to the bar. Reg and Stella even made an appearance, where Stella won a sixty dollar pool on who could drink a mug of beer the fastest. I don't think she actually swallowed, just let it flow down her throat.

"That's awesome!" I said, while she wiped her mouth delicately with a napkin.

"Reggie thinks so" she laughed, while he glowed.

I'd like to say this magical day ended with us making mad, passionate love until we passed out from exhaustion, but I had too good of a time, and before I knew it, I was plastered.

Not falling down, puking drunk, but trashed enough there was no way I needed to be on the back of a bike. Cindy took me home while Ghost followed. He looked a little aggravated as he propped me up to unlock my door. As it opened I fell into him, tripping him to the floor, where I refused to let him up until he gave me ten good kisses.

"Damn it Kelly, we're in the doorway. People are walking by, watching us."

"Good" I said. "I want everyone to know you're my man. In fact, I think I'll mark my territory."

Before he could react, I bit his neck, hard, sucking like a vampire. I think I actually drew blood.

I rolled off, giggling, dropping on to the couch.

He got up, rubbing his neck.

"Damn, babe. That hurt."

"Don't care. Marking you, making sure everyone sees you belong to me. Never giving you up. Never leaving you." My voice was getting more slurred.

His eyes got misty. He was about to say something when my stomach started rolling. He just barely got me to the sink. I made a terrible mess in the bathroom, and all over me.

Ghost just sighed, wiped me down a bit, before sitting me on the counter. I leaned back against the mirror while he pulled off my boots. He stood up, unsnapping my jeans, and tugging my zipper. I wanted to help really bad, to hurry him along. I raised my arms like a child while he pulled my top off, throwing it and the bra into the sink. He then stood me, and tugged the jeans down, taking my thong with it. Soon I was bare as the day I was born. I hope he likes my closely trimmed pussy, I did it just for him.

He had turned the shower on, and while I sat, he stood and took his clothes off. Damn, what a body. I needed to ask him where he got those scars, and that very nice cock.

When he was naked he gently lifted me and carried me to the shower. He stood me as the warm water flowed, and I leaned into him, luxuriating in the feel of his skin where it touched mine. And the way I started wiggling, he touched a lot.

Gently, he washed my hair, my face, my neck. I stood on tiptoe, trying to get his hands to my breasts. After a slight hesitation, he massaged them gently. I could feel him rising to the occasion, and I reached around greedily.

He shifted sideways but I kept after him.

"Mine" I kept telling him, until I locked down on it, amazed, even as drunk as I was, how much stuck out past my little hand. He finally got me to stop yanking on him, telling me it was time to go to bed. That was the best idea I'd ever heard, so I didn't object as he scooped me up, dried me, and carried me to the bedroom.

He put me under the covers, caressing my cheek. I immediately got sleepy, but the part of me that wasn't drunk thought this was wrong.

"Want you, Ghost, want you bad. Please love me. Please."

He lay down beside me, snuggling while he stroked my hair and made little soothing noises. Soon I couldn't keep my eyes open. Just before I drifted off to sleep, I said it. What I had been wanting to say for weeks.

"Ghost?"

He was still stroking my neck.

"What, babe?"

"Love you."

His hands stopped stroking for a few seconds before he started again. When he thought I was out, he leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Babe?" I was too out of it to respond, so I just lay there. I felt his breath on my ear, as he leaned in and whispered.

"Love you, too."

I smiled, and went to sleep as tears trickled down my cheek. A little while later I felt a sudden pain in my neck, then little shushing sounds as I tried to wake up.

.................................................

God, did I hurt. I lay there for a half hour, trying to get this tremendous weight that turned out to be my head off the pillow. Only the need to pee really bad drove me off the bed. Sunlight streamed in, hurting my eyes.

I was naked. When then that happen? I peed, brushed my teeth, gargled, washed my face. There seemed to be something wrong with my neck. I must have stared at my reflection for three or four minutes before I figured out it was a massive hickey. That triggered a whole flood of memories and I slid down, sitting with my back to the wall. I was about to feel hugely embarrassed until I remembered the last words he had spoken.

I didn't care if I felt like shit, or had a hickey the size of Rhode Island on my neck. He loved me!

He had left a message while I was still out of it. He was gone again, be back by Wednesday. He hoped my head didn't hurt too bad, but hoped the hickey hurt like hell.

"Damn babe, you nearly bit my head off."

I grinned at that, but was disappointed I wouldn't see him for a few days. He had told me Friday, but I had forgotten. Actually, I intended to trap him in my bed, hide his clothes, and use him as a sex slave all day. Oh well, the best laid plans.....

..................................................

Heather was a cast iron bitch Monday to everyone, but especially me.

"I hope your gorilla of a boyfriend was proud of what he did to Ron. Our clothes were ruined."

"Actually Heather, I was the one that stumbled, just like you did in the three legged race. Guess we both need to be more careful on uneven ground."

Her eyes flared. I had just told her it was payback, and she didn't like it. I changed tack.

"Do you like my outfit? My best friend Cindy helped me pick it out, and of course my honey paid for it. You know on what we make I couldn't afford it."

She had on one of her oldest outfits, and I was dressed in a light blue A line skirt, matching jacket, and white silk blouse, seamed hose and four inch heels. The outfit probably cost half what I would usually spend on clothes in a year, and Heather knew it.

She colored slightly at the implied insult, turned in a huff, and stomped off, hard to do in heels. Before she left she snarled at me.

"Clothes don't make the woman. And I can look at your neck and see how you paid for them."

I grinned, which infuriated her farther.

"You're right. You should see the mark I left on him. Yeah, he spent a bunch on me, but I made it very, very worth it. I intend to keep doing it until the debt is paid, but the way he spends on me, I'll never get even. Oh well, the things we have to bear."

Janey had watched the whole exchange.

"Damn Kelly, where did the take no shit attitude come from? You know she's not going to leave it alone, right?"

I grinned at her.

"She'd best. She had no idea what I'm like now. I won't put up with much before I go straight to her ass. There won't be any girly slaps and hair pulling, I'll knock the shit out of her. She deserves it for all the mean things she's done to me and the rest of us, if you'd admit it."

She just grinned.

"I want the popcorn concession if it ever happens. I'll make a fortune."

We didn't sit together at lunch, for the first time in two years, even though there was an empty chair. When she sat at another table with Ron, I invited a new girl to sit with us, introducing her around and making her feel at ease. I remembered well what it felt like to be shy and intimidated.

Thanks to talk about the lecture, and the picnic, upper management noticed me a lot more. I was always good at my job, and now that I didn't mind speaking out, they actually listened. Out of the blue I was offered a chance to coordinate our part of a project to streamline procedures companywide, and I jumped at it. Heather had thought with all the boob and leg she had flashed lately to the managers, she would be a shoo in for the position. Seems they'd rather have a brain than eye candy, even though now that I had better clothes and a more professional hair style, I wasn't exactly hard on the eyes. It widened the rift even more between us.

Ghost came back on Wednesday. He was quieter, more reserved than usual. I was not letting him go back int his shell.

We met at the bar. I started to kiss him and he drew back.

"Kiss me!" I hissed, "Hard and long. Or I'll make you miserable all night. I won't leave you alone, won't let you run away. I wasn't quite as drunk as you thought, and heard what you said. Now prove it."

He looked at me, then suddenly dipped me deep, smothering me with kisses for about a minute. Most of the bar applauded, except Heather, Ron, and her new followers. I plopped down on his lap.

"Expecting Heather and the girls?"

"The girls maybe, Heather definitely not. We haven't been on the best of terms since the picnic. Not my fault, I offered to make peace but she shut me down."

He grinned, and waved at the table. Janey started to wave back, but Heather snarled. She looked at Heather for a minute, got up, and joined us.

"Mind if I spend a little time with you guys? The conversation isn't all that cheerful over there."

Ghost stood and held her chair for her. Cindy came in and walked by Heather on the way to us. She surprised us all by giving Ghost a huge kiss.

"That's from my boyfriend. Well, not all of it. He said to make sure and thank you, but I don't think he said kiss, exactly. That's from me."

"Thanks for what?" he asked, smiling.

"For the new, uh, foundation garments. I had to give him a little fashion show, and explain how I came to have all the stuff. He said to thank you, and feel free to include me in any future shopping trips you guys take."

I jumped in.

"Oh, I think next time we'll leave him at home. Keep it a surprise. Got to keep the passion up, you know."

I glowed when he went along.

He had a death grip on my waist when he said "I really appreciate it babe, but it doesn't matter how you wrap it, it's still the best present I've ever had."

Cindy and Janey shrieked with laughter. Glancing up, I saw Heather watching us. If looks could kill, Sam would have had a hell of a mess to clean up.

Janey sat openmouthed.

"Damn it, Kelly, where can I get one of those?"

Ghost grinned a little wider and called Sam over.

"Sam, you're off duty the rest of the night. I'd like to introduce you to Jane. She likes to be called Janey. Janey, this is Sam. I'm sure you two will get along fine."

I knew Sam owned the bar, and that he was single, but other than that I knew nothing about him. He was not in my honey's league, but he was a nice looking man. He was thirty four, Janey was twenty seven.

They were tremendously awkward at first, but soon the talk turned to the poker run coming up Saturday. Sam had a bike and was going, but didn't have anyone to ride with. Janey pretty much volunteered, saying she loved motorcycles. I looked back and could not recall one instance where she had ever said anything about riding.

Cindy wanted to know if only Harleys were allowed, and when they told her all bikes were welcome, she called her boyfriend. Seems he had been restoring an early seventies 750 Triumph, and it was almost complete, and road worthy. We agreed to meet early for breakfast.

I could tell Ghost was uncomfortable, so I let him off the hook.

"Don't worry. I have to work tomorrow and what I'm gonna do to you will take time. Lots and lots of time. Take your vitamins and get plenty of rest. Saturday is the day. Understand?"

He actually looked nervous. Cindy and I left. I looked back, and the Ghost was gone. Janey and Sam were in deep conversation, and she laughed, running her hand over his arm. He looked gobsmacked. Go get him, Janey.

.................................................

Stella surprised me by dropping by my desk Friday morning.

"Reg likes to visit the branches unexpectedly" she explained, "but I think there's a certain young lady he wanted to check up on. I hope you get good reports, he's scared he may lose you, so he intends to bend the rules just a bit. You know the company gives scholarships to children of employees, and he's thinking of branching out to include junior employees. I'm sure they'll be a employment clause, but it will probably be very liberal. Know anyone who would be willing to serve as our guinea pig?"

I was almost speechless. It was a golden opportunity. Then reality hit.

"I'd love to, but I would still need to support myself. I don't see how I could do both."

Stella patted my hand.

"Silly child, don't you think he's considered that? The scholarship would keep you at full pay, with insurance and benefits, as long as you keep a 2.5 grade average."

I was suddenly suspicious.

"Tell me, how much input did Mrs. CEO have in this?"

She looked down, admiring her sculpted nails, before answering.

"I might have mentioned a few things in passing. I reminded him of the impression you made at the reception, and the invitations you got. Said it would be a shame if a bright young thing like you got her degree and then went to work for a competitor. Just in passing, mind you. I have no control over my husbands' business decisions."

"Stop it!" I said, trying to keep my voice controlled. "If you looked anymore smug you'd be choking. Thank you."

"You're welcome, honey. I don't think I told you, but Reg and I couldn't have kids. It makes us feel good to help bright young people better themselves. Now, be a dear, and try to act surprised when your manager calls you into his office for a chat. Promise?"

"Cross my heart. And I don't know if I told you, but I lost my mother when I was very young. It's nice to have a role model I can look up to."

I think I saw a tear in her eye, and she quickly changed the subject.

"Do you get off at five?"

"Yes, most days."

"Well, today is the day. I'll be waiting for you outside. I want you to introduce me to the artist that did your work. I've been thinking about it, and I want to try the temporary thing first. His birthday is Sunday, and I want to surprise him tonight. We may stop somewhere else, like the lingerie shop in the mall. Have you ever been in it?"

I grinned. "Oh, I've walked past it once or twice. Do you mind if we take a friend? She's interested in some body art too."

"I've got a Hummer. The big one. I really need to get something newer, but I like it so much I can't make myself go car shopping. Bring a small army, if you like. It will hold them. I have to go now. See you at five. And remember, act surprised."

I called Cindy and she was on board, promising to be in the parking lot at five. Janey waffled a bit before she decided to come too.

"Not to get anything, mind you. Just to watch."

Sure enough, I got the call at four. The managers' office, now.

qhml1
qhml1
8,990 Followers