I Fell in Love with a Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,990 Followers

I really tried to act surprised, and I was, a little, at how liberal the terms were. My sole responsibility was graduating, and I had to agree to work for them for three years after graduation. I couldn't wait to tell Ghost.

Cindy and Stella were chatting when we came out, and my legend grew when we hopped in the Hummer in front of most of our coworkers. I didn't see Heather, but Ron was standing with an odd look in his eyes.

I called Ghost and told him I was having a ladies' night out, but I would be home early.

"You should come by. If you spend the night, look how much easier it'll be to get started. That is, if you've got enough energy to crawl out of the bed."

I called him a coward when he demurred, told him I loved him again, and hung up before he could respond.

...............................................

We had a ball. The tattooist had agreed to close the shop when I called him for a private session, especially when I told him the older lady was loaded and had a lot of friends.

We all looked at the designs. Cindy saw one she wanted and went first. A small rose on her right breast.

Janey found a bunch she liked, but settled on her own design. She wouldn't tell how she came up with it or what it met. It was an armband, with the candy portions from the cereal Lucky Charms. You know, orange moons, yellow suns, green shamrocks, etc. Underneath she had him write "I'm magically delicious." She refused to discuss it.

That left Stella. She asked Janey and Cindy to wait in the Hummer, telling them it could be a while. She wanted me to stay.

She had picked out a tramp stamp. An intricate design of vines, flowers, and birds. with REGGIE'S in the middle. Then came the shocker. She pulled out a picture and handed it to him. JoJo[the only name I ever knew him by]grinned.

"Where?"

She stood, looking nervous. Steeling herself, she slipped out of the simple skirt she had been wearing, revealing lace boyshorts.

"Stella, he has wraps you can use to cover up."

She grinned.

"Not to do what I want."

Before I knew it she dropped her panties and stood, naked from the waist down. She was completely smooth, no hair at all. Laying down on the table, she spread her legs, pointed at her pussy, and said "Right here".

I looked at the picture. Winnie The Pooh, with his arm buried to the shoulder in a honey jar.

It took him thirty five minutes. I held her hand the whole time. When he was done, Winne ran across her stomach, and it looked like his arm was buried inside her.

"Reggies' honeypot" was captioned over it.

Giving it a few minutes to dry, she sat up, slipped her skirt on, and shoved the panties in her purse.

"That was the first man in thirty two years beside my husband to touch my pussy. He was professional, but I'm so horny now I wish I had my vibrator. The big one."

Ever done this? Open your mouth and talk before your brain kicks in? I did it then.

"There's a sex shop two doors down."

"Oooh, let's go look."

We stopped by the Hummer. There was a liquor store right around the corner, and the girls had bought two pints of cinnamon schnapps to keep them occupied while waiting. One was almost gone.

Stella grabbed the second bottle, twisted the top off and threw it out the window. I knew then it was going to be a wild night. She chugged almost a third and offered it to me. I declined, it looked like one of needed to be sober enough to drive.

Cindy and I had never been in a sex shop. Janey had once, while she was far away on vacation. Stella wouldn't say.

We walked through the door. There were two women working. One came over and greeted us.

"A night out, girls? Having fun? looking for anything specific, or just browsing? We've got a few specials running, I'll point them out."

I looked down in shock. She obviously had a strapon under her short skirt, and it was sticking straight out. I looked at the other woman, she was tugging at her clothes and her face was red. Stella didn't miss a beat.

"Oh, just browsing. Tell me, is that a strapon under that skirt, or are you just one of those 'special' girls, glad to see us?"

That did it. We all howled, even the clerks. Soon the other clerk was with us, explaining the pros and cons of different vibrators and dildos, their favorites, the most popular sellers. We could have been discussing shoes. She even lifted her skirt so we could see her strapon.

Cindy was the most conservative next to me, and she seemed shocked at the openness of it all. She got over it, especially after Janey chased her round a few displays with a really large vibrator. Schnapps kicking in, I guess.

I won't bore you with details of our purchases, but we all egged each other on, to try something new. I will say Stella bought something I'd never seen. It kind of looked like an octopus with legs of different lengths.

Keeping with the theme of my mouth outrunning my brain, I told the girls the shop next door was where I purchased the top I had worn at the picnic. Of course, we had to go in. They all made purchases. We had the same salesgirl, and she recognized me. By the time we were done we were on a first name basis, and I had her card. Candy Cain. Really? I bought a really skimpy pair of Daisy Dukes, that hugged my little 34 inch bottom like a second skin. My tiny waist, 23 inches, enhanced the look.

When I finally got them out of the shop, I decided since we hit all the others, we may as well hit the bike dealership. I had something specific in mind, something that I had seen when he got me my jacket.

Stella bought matching tees for herself and Reggie. We thought it was a great idea, and did the same. Janey said it would make a great getting to know you gift for Sam. When the salesman found out we were going to wear them at the poker run, he gave us a nice discount because we were advertising for him. He also gave us a bunch of 10% off coupons to give away.

I looked at what I wanted long and hard, finally trying them on.

"Girl, wear that and those new shorts, and every man there will have trouble riding from the boners they'll have." Stella laughed when she said it, but that was my plan all along. I wanted Ghost to know I was hot, but I also wanted him to know that no one but him would get to take them off, ever again if I got my way.

Shiny black leather chaps. I adjusted them so they fit me like a glove. I couldn't wait to show them to him.

Stella bought a pair with a gleam in her eye.

................................................

They all wanted to stop at a club that featured male strippers, but I talked them out of it.

"We all have to be up at seven tomorrow and be straight enough to sit on the backs of bikes. I want to have fun tomorrow, not feel like crap every time we hit a bump."

They all called me a partypooper. Stella just grinned.

"Pact, girls. The first one of you who gets engaged gets to have her batchelorette party here, on me. Deal?"

We all agreed, and I got them all home fairly early.

...............................................

I'll never forget the look I got the next morning when I strutted out the door wearing the chaps and tiny shorts, I twirled around, bending over slightly for effect.

"You like? And before you say anything, it's all yours, and only yours. Do you understand? Also, I'll never wear this in public again, just for you, in private. I plan to wear it tonight, when we do cowgirl. Think you'll like that?"

He nodded, mouth hanging open. He actually ran his hand over my bottom, and I pressed back into it. He finally found his voice.

"Damn girl. I'm going to have to watch you like a hawk. Fights will break out at every place we stop as guys try to get to you."

"They can look all they want, but I'm private property, and I'll make it clear to them if I have to. I'll tell them I'm your bitch and you don't share, all right?"

"Exactly right" he said, surprising me by picking me up until I was eye to eye with him.

"Mine. Understand? If we finish this day like I think we are, you'll be mine, forever. I don't love lightly. So if you're unsure, now's the time to back out. And if you want to go ahead, promise me now if there ever comes a time you change your mind, you will look me in the eye and tell me. I can't abide women who play games or lie, so be warned."

He was dead serious, and it was almost cold the way he said it. But I keyed in on the forever part, and almost dragged him back into the apartment.

I answered just as seriously.

"No worries, my love. I'll always look you in the eye, always be true. And I'll always, ALWAYS, be right beside you, up until the time one of us passes. I promise."

I swear he had tears in his eyes.

"Tonight is about us, but tomorrow, I want to set aside some time to talk. I need you to know my history, know how I think, what I value. I don't want you to be surprised down the road. All right?"

I kissed him, long, passionately, with all the love I had.

"All right. Now, can we please leave. The sooner the day ends, the sooner the night begins."

I wrapped my arms round him as we rode. My hand slipped down to his belt, and when he tried to push it up, I opened a palm to him and he glanced down.

"MINE", written in bold letters. I slipped it down again and he made no more offer to move it.

We met at a diner as planned. Apparently we weren't the only ones, there must have been twenty five bikes there. Conversation came to a standstill when we entered. Then our group went into wolf whistles and catcalls. We had a new member. JoJo was there, with a woman that had almost every inch of visible skin tattooed.

"Damn, man, you must have nerves of steel. One look at my woman in something like that, and we would never have left the house." said Sam, grinning.

Stella was grinning like mad. Reggie looked tired. I knew she had sprang her birthday surprise on him last night, so I needled him a bit.

"You look tired, Reggie. Not get enough sleep last night?"

He went red, Stella laughed and mouthed "later".

Cindy and John rolled in, and the guys went out to admire his bike. After breakfast, we all met at the rally point.

Poker runs are usually charity events, sponsored by clubs or dealerships. You ride from point to point, drawing a card at each stop. The card is recorded, and totaled at the last stop. The winning hand gets a small prize, and there's usually a party afterwards.

We rode in our own little subgroup, with us on point. At the second stop, we gathered off to the side and banished the men for a few minutes.

"Okay, Stel, spill. What did you do to poor Reggie last night?"

"Gave him the best loving of our lives. You guys didn't see all the things I bought, and Babe[my new nickname]is the only one that saw the tattoo. I went home, lit candles, set the bedroom up. I put the chaps on, and a leather bra that was mostly straps. I knelt in a submissive position, put on a collar, and tied the leash to the bed. I was facing away from the door, and had an envelope taped to my back, his birthday card."

She paused, savoring the memory.

" He came home. I heard him calling me, but remained quiet. After what seemed to be forever he finally opened the bedroom door. He spoke, but I remained silent as he approached. I felt him pull the card off my back. It said:"

"One submissive biker slut, tonight only, to be used anyway you want, as often as you want. Happy birthday, my husband."

Underneath there was a little postscript.

"Take the pill. If there is a spot you miss using I'm going to be very disappointed."

We were all sitting openmouthed, turned on, and Cindy was actually squirming.

"Did he do a good job?"

Stella got a dreamy look in her eye.

"Did he ever. Most of the night, from one position and opening to another. I thought the night was over, when he tied me to the bed and used my new toy on me. One finger three inches up my bottom, the main trunk five inches up my honey pot, and a little two inch finger stroking my clit, all of them on high. He actually walked out and left me, took a shower, and came back twenty minutes later. I was on overload by then. He unstrapped my legs, removed my toy, and surprised me with one more good pounding. Thirty two years, girls, and it just keeps getting better."

We were all quiet when we rejoined our men, all with wet panties, I'm sure.

..............................................

The next to last stop was a restaurant that served us a buffet meal. I had been getting looks all day, but one look at Ghost and most stayed clear. And I stuck to him like wallpaper when I wasn't with the girls.

We solved the mystery of Janey's tattoo over lunch. Seems they were telling each other their likes and dislikes, and Sam admitted that Lucky charms was his favorite cereal. He got the hint.

Cindy told why she chose hers. Seemed Johnny's dad owned a flower farm, specializing in roses.

The last stop was a large bar, where the post ride party was to be held. By then it was early afternoon. It was a huge place, and there were people there not associated with the run. Five guys were in the back shooting pool, a small club that fancied themselves outlaws. You've seen them before in different places, guys desperately pretending to be different, more than they actually are. They were pissed that management wouldn't let them fly their colors. You had to go by the pool room to get to the bathrooms, and one of them noticed me.

"Damn what a hot piece of ass. Who you with babe? Interested in an upgrade?"

I got pissed.

"I doubt that I could ever get better than what I have, but if you see any real men come in here, would you point them out to me?" Stella laughed out loud while the rest of the girls giggled.

"What are you laughing at, grandma?" he demanded, trying to cover his embarrassment.

"Why you, of course. Was that the best line you have? If it is, I bet you spend a lot of time jerking off, huh?" She looked the others.

"Then again, you have each other. I can see it now. A bottle of liquor, a bonfire, and a couple tubes of lotion. Quite the romantic scene, wouldn't you say?"

There were a lot of women around waiting for the restrooms, and most of them heard the exchange. Laughter rolled around the area, and they all got red.

"Back off, Gino" yelled one girl, "I've seen her old man. He don't look like he'd be all that friendly to anyone messing with his woman."

Gino sneered.

"These guys don't scare me. Weekend warriors, wearing suits all week and trying to be bad on the weekends. Bunch of pussies. Most would be thrilled if their bitch got fucked by a real man."

I should have left it alone, but I was pissed.

"That sounds like the voice of experience talking. Your old lady leave you for a real biker? The thrill of riding on the back of your Honda 350 not enough for her? And don't worry, I wouldn't need my man to straighten your sissy little ass out. While you'd be trying to pull my hair out I'd be kicking the shit out of you. But let's not fight. We could be friends, compare thongs, talk about the latest in feminine hygiene products, the cutest pair of high heels you own. Oops, the bathroom just opened up. Gotta go. See you, bitch."

All right, the beer made me brave. He was actually a pretty big guy, and he was passed redfaced, more a medium purple over the diss I had handed him. Women was screaming with laughter, as I went into the restroom. Janey was right behind me.

"Damn girl, what got into you?"

"I guess he was just the straw that broke my back. You're a big girl, Janey. Five eight, nine maybe?" she nodded her head.

"Well take me out of my high heels, and I'm five three. One hundred five, if I've had a full meal. I've always been the little girl, and I'm tired of it. I've decide since I can't grow any taller, I'd just grow a set of balls instead."

"Think he'll leave you alone now?"

"Yeah, these types of guys are all talk."

Cindy had heard them talking while waiting for the bathroom, and didn't think so. She went to get the guys.

They were standing there when we came out. For the first time I felt a little fear.

"Think you can talk shit like that and get away with it? We're gonna take you outside, teach you a little manners, make you a good little slut. If you're good enough, we'll take you with us."

I could see the guys coming. Ghost did not look happy. I smiled at them.

"You just seriously fucked up. My man is on his way, with our friends. You'll be drinking tea with your pinkies stuck out when they're done with you."

"Think I'm scared? What is he in real life, an accountant?"

I smiled my sweetest smile, not even fighting when one of them grabbed me from behind.

"No, he's a ghost. Hi, honey. Meet my new girlfriends."

The leader turned, took a look at Ghost and backed up, before he realized the whole bar was watching. He decided to bluff it out.

"There's five of us. Five of you, and one looks like a grandpa. Back off."

Ghost just smiled. Then he moved faster than I thought humanly possible, kicking the closest one in the gut, burying his riding boot in deep. He dropped like a rock, gasping.

"Now there's four. Not a fair fight now, huh?"

The guy holding me relaxed his grip, watching, not perceiving me as a threat. I raised my leg and drove my stiletto heel into his instep. He howled and let go of me, bending over. I whirled around, grabbed his head, drove my knee into his face. He fell, and I kicked him in the balls. He was out of it for awhile.

Ghost grinned when I apologized.

"Sorry honey, I just had to have one. Will you share another?"

"No, Babe. You know how greedy I can be."

The leader, realizing he was in a no win situation, raised his hands.

"Hold on, dude. We'll apologize, and leave. All right?"

He hadn't stop grinning.

"All right. What's your club called?"

"The Reapers" he said, with a touch of pride.

"Okay. Here's what I want you to do. Get up on the bandstand, take a mike, and repeat after me:

Hi. We're The Reapers, a bunch of sissy bitches who like to take their dresses off on the weekend and pretend to be men. If you want, we could meet any man who's interested out back, and become real good friends. Anybody interested?"

The crowd roared while they flamed red.

"No fucking way, asshole!"

Ghost actually laughed.

"All right then. We'll make it fair. There's still three of you. I'll fight you, alone. No need for my friends to get dirty. But I'm warning you, fight like you mean it, or I'll drop the panties of everyone of you, and spank your little asses on the bandstand. If you put me down, you walk, free and clear. If I win, well, if I win, you'll know."

The owner showed up, grinning.

"Take it outside. I hate having to replace shit."

He looked at the three still standing.

"I'll have someone help get your sisters outside. When it's over, leave. You're barred. Permanently. If I let you hang around I'd be mopping up your blood on a regular basis. Learn a lesson here. You don't have what it takes to run with the big dogs. Best lay on the porch and growl. OUT, NOW!"

You'd have thought they were going to an execution. The whole bar emptied out. The owner had them cross the street to a mostly empty parking lot, off his property.

The leader got a little swagger back.

"Back off now, or after we kick your ass I'll fuck the little bitch right in front of you."

Ghost just grinned.

"Somebody say go."

Before he had it out good Reggie yelled "GO!"

It was ugly. He put one down right off the bat, but the other two managed to tackle him down. I couldn't see exactly what happened while they rolled around, but one fell away, holding his crotch. Ghost bounded up, kicking him again before turning to the last.

The guy came up in a crouch and launched himself. He got a face full of knee for his trouble. His nose just sort of spread out over his face. He went back down. The first man was smart enough to stay down. Ghost was breathing a little hard, and had a scratch on his face. He snatched the leader up.

qhml1
qhml1
8,990 Followers