I Fell in Love with a Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,990 Followers

"If I ever see you or one of your crew again, anywhere near my woman, you won't get back up. Understand?"

He was nodding his head like a bobble doll when he let go.

Ghost looked at me and grinned.

"I'm thirsty. Let's set the bar up, Babe, what do you say?"

"Line up, bitches! And bring your women along too."

All everyone could do was laugh on the way back in.

They tried to get us drunk. After the second beer, I jumped up on the bar.

"No more beer for us tonight. I got plans for him, and I'll kick the shit out of anybody that messes with that."

The crowd roared, and the girls grabbed me and delivered me to him, on their shoulders.

They all piled out when we left.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

I looked at the girl who yelled, grinning.

"I cant promise that. I don't know what you won't do."

Ghost squealed tires out of the lot, to peals of laughter.

.................................................

It seemed like forever before we got back to my apartment. He killed the engine, and sat, looking at me.

"Are you sure?"

"If you don't get off that damn bike right now, I'm going to start without you."

I yanked off my top, throwing it in his face. I had my bra unhooked by the time I was at the door. He practically threw me into the living room.

"Nobody gets to see you except me, ever again. Understand?"

I giggled.

"Yes dear. Now, help me."

He knelt down, unbuckling my chaps, kissing each bit of flesh exposed as he went. When he ran his tongue all the way to the bottom of my shorts, I almost lost it. I wiggled out of my shorts. They were so tight it took the thong with it, damn it. It was the one I had shown him in the shop.

"You're overdressed for this" I said, tugging at his shirt. It came off, and I marveled again at his muscles. He had picked me up by then, heading towards the bedroom.

He tossed me on the bed, and before I could move, he had my legs spread, nibbling my thighs. I tried to protest, to move, but his strong arms held me down, and when his tongue hit my little honeypot I stopped, and starting moving around, moaning. I screamed after five minutes, gushing into his mouth, the very first time I had ever squirted. I thought he was done, but he kept up his assault, and then minutes later I gushed again. I had both hands full of his hair, tugging him up.

"In me. Now!"

I had to wait until he got out of his jeans. I helped tugged them down, and surprised him by putting as much of him as I could in my mouth. I actually gagged, trying to go deeper. I kept at him for a few minutes before falling back, gasping.

"I'll finish that later. I need you honey. Bad."

As worked up as he was, I expected him to slam into me. I had had only three men in my whole life, and he was easily at least an inch and a half longer, and thick. I was afraid I couldn't handle it. Surprising me, he eased in gently, pausing a few times to get me used to him.

By the time he was fully inside me, I was almost delirious. I hunched forward, wrapped my legs around him, and screamed out:

"My God! You've stuffed me. Now do it. Fuck me. Claim your woman! I love you!"

The last came out as a shriek as he started moving. It probably wasn't fifteen minutes, but it felt like a lifetime. I didn't know it was possible to come that much. When he finally collapsed, gasping, I was almost unconscious. He flipped us over until I was laying on top of him, still impaled.

"Love you, Babe."

That's all it took. I started crying. He just held me, stroking my body and kissing my hair until he softened and slipped out.

I raised up and started kissing him, determined to cover every square inch of his body. I got to his waist when he scooped me up, carrying me to the shower. We touched, becoming intimately familiar with every square inch of each other. In no time he had me up, my legs wrapped around him, filled by his lovely cock. He took me, while the warm water flowed until it became cold. I think I passed out, because I woke up in the bed later, his large arms wrapped around me as I spooned into him. I just snuggled tighter and drifted back off.

.................................................

I woke up early, as was my habit, watching his chest rise and fall in sleep. I gently eased out of his grasp, thrilled when he frowned in his sleep, feeling around for me. I showered, fixed my hair, did my makeup, and got dressed.

Well, maybe dressed isn't exactly the right term. I put my chaps back on, and my pink corset. It had removable cups, and I felt like they'd be in the way, so I left them off. I looked at myself, wishing briefly I had a cowgirl hat, before going back int the bedroom.

I kissed him gently awake, twirling around when he was fully cognizant.

"Like my outfit? I'm a cowgirl, looking for a stud to ride. Know where I can find one?"

He nearly tore the sheet getting out from under the covers. I jumped him, playing with his hardness a little before easing down on him.

I rode him to three orgasms before he threw me off, rolling me over and mounting me from behind. I was screaming at the end, I couldn't help myself. We were both exhausted, and tried to take a shower together. That lasted until our hands started roaming, and we ended up back in bed again. We gave up, and just stayed in bed until hunger drove us out that afternoon.

................................................

After we showered again, separately, we ordered a pizza.

While we waited, he talked.

"I need to tell you some things. About my past. But first, any questions?"

I rubbed the scars on his chest.

"Where did these come from?"

"Two years in the sandbox."

"Which one?"

"Both."

I sighed, sorry he had experienced the pain.

"Tell me about your exwife."

He was really still for a minute. I began to think he wasn't going to talk. Then he got his wallet and handed me a picture. I was instantly jealous. She was everything I wasn't. Tall. Blond. Beautiful. Built.

"That's Jennifer. And she isn't an ex. She's a past."

There was pain on his face. I wanted to comfort him so badly I ached, but intuition held me back.

"We were married for seven years. She was everything I wanted and way more than I expected. I wasn't anywhere near her league but she loved me anyway."

He went silent, and I had to ask.

"What happened?"

"Cervical cancer. It hit the first year we were together. They did surgery, and she cried for three days when she realized we could never have kids. She begged me to leave her. She was my life. I convinced her we would be all right. We would adopt, there were lots of children out there that deserved a good family."

He was pacing. I could see the tears leaking down his cheeks.

"She agreed, but wanted to wait, afraid the cancer would come back. Finally, after five years, she felt safe. We signed up with every agency we could find."

"She decided to have a physical, the agencies were a little leery of her history. She'd religiously kept a schedule of three month exams, so we weren't worried."

He stopped. I've never seen anyone look so lost and alone.

"It was back, rampant, and had spread throughout her body. The prognosis was grim. Maybe six months without treatment, a year with. She made the decision on the spot she'd rather have six months with me functioning, than a year as a bald, pain riddled husk."

"It was hard. She lasted four and a half months, so we had time to say goodbye. Didn't make the pain any less, or any easier when she passed. I mourned, for almost two years. Then I met you. I think the fact that you're nothing like her physically helped. But I have to tell you, emotionally you could be a clone. You're sweet, loving, the best person I've met since her. You, babe, gave me a reason to want to live again."

By now I was crying uncontrollably, and we sat on the couch and shared tears until the pizza came.

.................................................

The next two months went by in a blur of happiness, except for one thing. He still wouldn't tell me his name.

I threw a little temper tantrum after about three weeks.

"Goddamnit! You know everything about me. I don't know what you do for a living except that it apparently pays well. I don't know how old you are, where you're from, I don't even know your real name."

He did it deliberately, I think he enjoyed tormenting me, a little. What was worse, I knew that Sam, JoJo, and the Harley dealership knew his name and wouldn't tell me. Then he did the one thing that would calm me down.

"I tell you what. I make a deal with you. Stop pushing it, and you'll know, real soon."

"When?" I snapped, still pissed.

"When we fill out the application for the marriage license."

I stopped ranting, turned, went into the bedroom and locked the door. I sat on my bed, so shocked I couldn't even cry. Then the reality hit.

He wanted me to marry him!

I had a sudden vision. Me. Him. Sitting on a deck somewhere, my hair as silver as his, surrounded by small children. Grandchildren. Hugging, laughing, while young adults wheeled out a cake that had a 30 on the top.

Then the tears started.

..................................................

He still left me for days at a time, saying all would be explained shortly. I didn't like it, but then I'd look at the rock on my finger and it just didn't matter.

I asked him what kind of wedding he wanted.

"One that ends with us saying 'I do' at the end of it. Nothing else matters to me. Make it as grand or small as you want. And never, ever worry about the cost. We can afford it."

I told Cindy first thing, then Janey, and Stella. they were all thrilled. Stella reminded me of our pact, and tell her the time so she could make it happen. Cindy was to be maid of honor, Janey was a bridesmaid, and Stella cried when I asked if she and Rodney would act as parents of the bride, including Reggie giving me away. Stella cried openly and Reggie seemed overcome.

My real father, who I saw about every two years, was in the first month of a six month assignment with the Merchant Marine, so he wouldn't be able to make it. He called, and wished me well, actually promising to come see us when his duties were over.

Heather took one look at the ring, burst into tears, and ran out of the bar.

Sam killed the power to the jukebox and made the announcement. At the end of the evening he had to call almost every cab in the city to carry everyone home.

................................................

We had set the date. Six weeks away. I was in turn deliriously happy and agonizingly frightened. I would have probably fallen apart if it weren't for Stella. She kept me centered. It came down to me not believing my good fortune.

Me, small and plain[at least in my eyes], marrying a genuine Prince Charming. I kept waiting for disaster to strike. And when it did, it was all my fault.

He had been gone almost two weeks, saying this was the last trip he'd have to take, and all would be revealed. We talked daily, usually more than once. I bet he said 'I love you' at least a dozen times in every conversation, trying to keep me calm.

It all fell apart two days before he was supposed to be home.

I was getting a little stir crazy, but didn't want to go to our usual place. The congratulations were getting a little old. I needed to decompress, refocus, still my nerves. I picked a place I hardly ever went to, for a quick drink.

I walked in, sat at the bar and sipped my drink, watching the crowd, enjoying the mating rituals I would never have to go through again, when the crowd parted and I saw them.

Heather, my old friend, holding hands with a man across the table. She leaned in and kissed him. He got up, held her chair for her, and they walked out, hugged together. Heather, with the man I thought was mine. He wasn't even trying to hide it, smiling as he walked out.

I went a little crazy, trying to get to them, but the crowd was too thick, and by the time I got outside they were gone. I heard a familiar rumble fade into the distance.

I didn't know what to do, so I went home. My phone must have rung a dozen times that night. I let them all go to voicemail, lying there, crying.

I finally passed out. Waking up late, I decided to blow off work that day, not even calling in. Cindy called a few times. I finally answered one about four that afternoon.

"Where the hell have you been? Your boss is really pissed, you were supposed to do a presentation an hour ago. Your soon to be husband called me. He sounded kind of frantic. Seems he can't get hold of you either. What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. Everything. I'll call in, say I was too sick to even talk this morning, and I'll be out tomorrow too. And tell that bastard the wedding is off, and to stick Heather up his ass!"

I disconnected, and didn't answer it again. Fuck him! Fuck them all. I'm done. He wanted a confident, assertive woman, I'd show him one. See how he likes it.

..................................................

He called about a hundred times over the next three days and I never answered, just deleting them after he left a message. Then he just stopped calling.

I was in a daze. I refused to talk to my friends or let them visit. I went to a motel a town over, just for some peace and quiet. The only one I talked to was Stella, and that was just once.

"What the hell is wrong? He's called me and every other friend he knows trying to find out what's going on with you. The poor man is frantic. You need to talk to him. Whatever happened can't be that bad, and even if it is, you owe it to him to tell him."

"I don't owe him shit!" I spat, not even realizing how angry I was.

"He fucked up, not me. I saw what I saw. There's no need for an explanation. If you hear from him again, tell I said go to hell and leave me alone."

There was a bit of silence before she spoke.

"I'll do no such thing. If you want him to know that, tell him yourself. You kept telling me how much he had helped you mature into a better person, yet this is how you act. Are your actions those of a mature, thinking woman, or a badly hurt girl? I'm here for you, honey, if you need me. But I'm telling you now as someone who loves you, you're making a huge mistake. But you're the one who has to live with it, so do as you see fit. I won't bother you anymore."

She almost hung up before saying one last thing.

"I won't bother you again, but if you need me, day or night, call. I'll be here for you."

She hung up.

I felt like a child who had been reprimanded by her mother for having a temper tantrum, and maybe I was. But the anger and pain kicked back in. Fuck her. Fuck them all.

I brooded. I cried. Then I started planning. Let's see how he likes it when the shoe is on the other foot.

It took me a bit, but I finally connected with Ron. He was a little wary, but I convinced him I was now a free agent, and would like to see if the spark was still there, maybe show him a new trick or two I had learned. When I said that, I could practically hear him salivating. We agreed to meet at Sams', the next night.

I went back to see Candy, telling her I wanted the sluttiest outfit I could wear in public.

"A treat for your old man?" she said, laughing.

"Does he have any brothers? If he doesn't, let me know if you two split. I wouldn't mind test driving that ride a few times."

She was teasing, of course, but it didn't make me feel any better. I knew Ghost could hook up every night if he wanted.

I met Ron at the entrance to the club. He looked nervous.

"You sure you two are over?"

"Absolutely" I assured him, "no worries."

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

I looked around to see Janey and Cindy standing there.

"Are you crazy? Ghost has been in there every night until closing hoping you would come by, and you show up like this, and with him? Have you lost your fucking mind?"

My eyes were blazing. "You don't know the whole story. He's the cheating asshole, not me. I'm gonna tell him so, as soon as I see him."

They had gone quiet, looking past me. I turned, and my heart broke.

He was standing there, I could see the pain in his eyes, and suddenly felt very small.

"Ghost, I...."

That was all I got out before he was in front of me.

"This" he said, looking me up and down, "This is what my heart has been breaking over? I never knew you at all, did I? Did you have fun, fucking around with me, tricking me into loving you?"

"I..." was all I got out again before he grabbed my roughly. Ron started to say something and he looked over at him.

"If you got any brains at all, leave. I'm about five seconds away from ending your shitty little life. Run. NOW!"

No fool, he took off. Ghost turned back to me.

"I get the message. We're through. I only want one more thing, and you'll never see me again."

I felt him reaching for my left hand. As angry as I was, I never took his ring off. I tried to ball my fist, but his strong fingers pushed and pulled until he got it off. He dropped it on the sidewalk in front of me, grinding it to a mangled mess with his boot.

He shoved me roughly into Cindy and Janey's arms.

"Hold her until I leave. If she tries to follow me I won't be held responsible."

It didn't keep me from struggling, screaming for him, as he strode off. I collapsed, actually fainting.

I came to, lying on the sidewalk, to hear Janey and Sam arguing.

"No, she's not coming in. She's barred, I never want her in my place again, understand? Never."

Janey had her hand on his chest, pleading.

"Please, honey. Let us get her together and take her home. It'll be the last time, I promise."

He grumbled for a minute.

"All right. Just for a few minutes, you understand?"

He strode off, anger apparent in the stiffness of his back.

They got me off the ground, and half carried me in, getting us a table in the back. Not his, I noted.

"All right, honey, spill. What happened to you?"

In between sobs, I got my story out. Cindy looked at me strangely, before leaving. She came back immediately with HER. The bitch. Heather.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I screamed, trying to break their grip. She sat, looking me up and down for a minute before talking.

"I never expected to be in the presence of the stupidest woman on the planet, but here I am. Wanna know why? Because of your new ex. Let me tell you a little story."

"Once upon a time there was a girl who had it all. Any man she wanted, just with a snap of her fingers. Good friends who followed her lead without question. But she wasn't happy. She could get the guys, but they were after the package, not the person."

"Then one day one of her friends, the quiet little one, did something amazing. She got the man we'd all wondered about, the one she had fixated on. She was jealous, a new emotion for me. She was mean to her friend, threw herself at him when she wasn't around. But he had eyes just for her."

"She ended up losing her and the rest of her friends because of it, found myself lost and alone. She didn't even go to the same places anymore. She made new friends, but it wasn't the same. She heard they were getting married, and was actually glad for her."

"Then one day, the man calls her out of the blue, tells her he wants to talk. She jumped at the chance, hoping against hope that he had dumped the other woman, and might be interested in her."

"But no, he was so in love with her it was sickening. He wanted to talk to her about mending fences, seemed the little girl actually missed her friend. He wanted us to make up, be in their wedding. He talked about life, love, told her what she needed to hear, holding her hands to keep her focused. She was so happy when he was done she kissed him. Out of gratitude, nothing more. She was so emotionally worn he walked her out of the club and into a cab to make sure she was all right."

qhml1
qhml1
8,990 Followers