Magical Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His other hand squeezed her breast gently, while his manhood wiggled its way into her opening, stretching her apart. Just as his mushroom head was almost completely sheathed by the resisting tightness, she gasped awake. He covered her mouth with his, letting her know of his dominance. Her whimper was lost into his throat, as her eyes flew open in surprise, and his erecting cock started to breach its way into her unguarded walls. The slipping inside was an agonizing process, even without her fighting back, her bones and dry tightness almost killed him. His groan produced hot breath into her sweet mouth, increasing her whimper of pleasure.

His sudden fullness was stretching her beyond the limit, but it felt rather pleasant and addictive. She loved the feeling of his barbaric-sized invasion. He was gentle, moving very slowly, forcing her to feel his size even more intensively and to build up her own juice. She moaned and whimpered about his monstrously gigantic size. His mind failed to register it completely, lust had taken over everything. Muttering words of love, he built her fire stronger with each penetration. She surrendered herself completely to him, melting away, and could hear her own heartbeat when slowly the hot juice of love started to take over her tender pussy.

Taking advantage of her sleeping body had helped allowing her guard down, and reducing her resistance. He felt dirty for raping her repeatedly all this time, but her body seemed to crave it too. The midnight sneaking into her had been his obsession. He just couldn't have enough of her, no matter how hard he had been battling his own urges. And since her approval in the Sunny Room, he couldn't leash his own beastly needs anymore. This lately, he just had to invade her at least 3 times each night; more frequently than before.

She whispered her surrender over and over again, accompanied by her erotic whimper, forbidding him from ending the torment. Her fingernails dug into his muscular shoulders, leaving deep marks, just as she gasped to orgasms a few more times that night. She loved the erotic invasion; this ritual forced her to feel more of his size than when she was awake, and in a more pleasant way.

Sometimes she just couldn't hold her tender pussy from bursting out her pleasure juice in generous amount, and would scream out loud against his throat, followed by his own moaning as he felt her painful clamp. He felt her quiver and wilt, but didn't stop, only decreasing his force and kissed her passionately. She was such a fireball of lust. She had this powerful effect on him, a magical effect that made him crave for more.

None of them wanted this passion to end; not ever, till age claimed their abilities to feel it, and till destiny ended itself, they would still be in each other's arms.

--<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@

Chapter 18

They started the week after that. It was beginning to snow again, but it was important that they execute the deed once and for all in a timely manner. Nathan had been anxious but he tried not to rush her. A well-known Wedding Organizer had been hired and always on their beck-and-call, submitting piles of vendor options for them to choose from, and helped sum things up. They had narrowed it down to 5 pages of the most preferred list. Patrick had been providing Rebecca valuable inputs whenever Nathan was busy with Lord Gerard at his Study. With the help of everybody, soon she was well-equipped with a crash-course on Wedding Planning.

She was very impatient and restless too; the quicker they finish this, the better. As soon as all preparation and gift orders were delivered, the men contacted their "sources" at her parents' office, which confirmed that the unknowing parents were on their way back to her home.

"This is it. It has come to this day, Love," Nathan's deep blue eyes explored her face; searching for a drawback but was glad when he found her courage still intact. She was very certain and confident of herself and their plan. They were at the front door, waiting for Patrick's car to pick them up. Lord Gerard's visit was being pushed ahead of schedule to 23rd, 2 days before Christmas, and his own car was delayed in town, due to heavy snowfall. The old man waved at them and promised that he and Leslie would reach her home in no later than 1 hour. They would take Patrick's car if Lord Gerard's hadn't arrived on time. Everybody was rushing for the deadline and trying to prevent getting trapped in the snow.

Patrick, Nathan, and Rebecca reached her home without problem. The drive had been slow and careful, but they were all calm and composed, contrast to the raging storm in her queasy stomach. But the sight of her home, and sweet Nancy waving at their car, smiling, had somehow calmed her down. Her parents would be here any minute now; they had rung on Nancy to order a warm hearty meal.

As soon as she reached the doorstep, Rebecca hugged Nancy, whose wide smile and gentle kiss on the cheeks welcomed her in warmth. The kind woman was a motherly gentle figure and was definitely very close to Nathan too. Almost like a mother to him, she patted his cheek and beamed lovingly as he hugged her. The show of familiar affection soothed and boosted Rebecca's confidence. She felt that she was at the right place at the right time.

Nancy had definitely been informed about their wedding plan, for she seemed very happy and the whole house had been decorated very beautifully like a honeymoon villa. Her parents would not notice the difference and might mistake it for a Pink-White Christmas theme. Chatting excitedly, they entered the living room, and started briefing the old lady once more about their scenario. She listened intently and nodded confirmation that she understood the whole plan well. Nathan and Patrick were to be left alone at Rebecca's Study Room, until her parents were ready to meet them.

At the Study, Nathan hugged Rebecca one last time and kissed her forehead with encouragement, whispering how much he loved her and that he would be there waiting for her. She observed her gorgeous man one last time, brushing her powder off of his neatly pressed waistcoat, and nodded satisfaction when she found his appearance clean and tidy. He was wearing a formal suit; it looked formal but actually it was his daily suit for work, and he looked dazzlingly handsome. Her mother could've fallen for him, especially when he smiled, and Rebecca soon noted that both handsome men could easily be irresistible to her parents.

Nancy stayed by her side as mental support, saying out gentle words of encouragement as they walked down to the front yard, ready to welcome her parents. Their car was soon visible. Her heart thumped but calmed down again when her beloved mother walked out of the car and threw everybody a big happy smile. Her hug was warm and lovely. She almost wept then and there, but soon remembered of the importance of their talk ahead.

As soon as they settled down in the living room, she held onto her mother's hands, and looked into her wrinkled eyes. The romantic tour around the world had lightened up their spirits, just what she needed to help in breaking the news.

"Mother, I have wonderful news to tell you," she said this out smoothly as she prayed vigorously inside her heart.

"And Father, I hope you would be happy for me too," looking into her father's loving eyes; she tried to throw away every negative feelings and give a smile of happiness as honestly as she could. She wanted them to feel it too.

"I know I am now old enough to decide everything by myself. But I feel it is very important if you could be happy with my happiness too," her hint was very light. The smile in her eyes was sincere. Nancy couldn't help but feeling the warm happiness radiated from her, it was very contagious.

"I have met a very gentle and kind man. He has been my savior. In fact, he saved my life countless times. Some time ago, I met his brother in High School, and fate has now reunited us again," she gained her parents attention and curiosity.

"We have been getting to know each other for over a year now, and although he never pushes me for anything further than a decent series of dating, he is very gentle, you see; he sincerely proposed to me this month. I have been dying to introduce him to you, but I didn't want to interrupt your vacation," She paused for a while for response.

"Wow, Honey, how could you not tell us of this? Is he of good breed?" Her father was taken aback, but quick to throw this important question. "He has a Baron title yes, but...," her answer was interrupted with her parents' excited remark, "A Baron? Honey, is he one of our colleague's son?"

"No, Mother, you haven't met his family yet, but...", "That is good, Honey, what does he do? Can we meet him in person?" She tried to breathe in between the excited questions her parents eagerly threw at her. They loved the title so much, apparently.

"Mother, Please listen for a while," she begged them in mild voice, trying to gain their attention again, and continued when they quieted down. "I told him that you will be home today, and he rushed over to meet you in person. He is eager to introduce himself to you too. In fact, he is now waiting at my Study Room with his brother."

"Now, Pumpkin? Good Lord, is the room ready for them? Is it tidy and clean?" Her mother's fretting was obvious; abruptly the parents stood up and rushed over to the Study. They were excited and hopeful to please a Barony Guest.

"Yes, Ma'am, the cook and I have cleaned everything today, don't you worry. I hope you don't mind her delay the meal for another 20 minutes because of this urgent task. I apologize too, for not being able to tell you over the phone, because we were rushing to prepare everything for both groups," Nancy blurted out the information, while trying hard to catch up with their quick paces, tailing them on the way to the Study.

"No, you were right. It is the least of our concern now, Nancy, making sure the Guests are comfortable is top priority. The meal can wait; we have just eaten on the plane and needed only the warmth. But seems the heater is all on now", her father was excited to reach the study as soon as possible too.

He swung the door open and the group entered Rebecca's Study with great expectations. Nathan and Patrick stood up from their seats, their long legs and tall muscular built pretty much enticed the parents at once. Rebecca introduced them. The brothers shook hands with her parents courteously and both parties gave each other cheerful warmth. The exchange of greetings and courtesy led them to sit down on the sofa, surrounding a coffee table at one side of the study.

Her parents studied both men with curious look and courteous smile, but they failed to hide the expression of pleased jurors. Nathan's and Patrick's appearance had obviously appealed to them. They were very pleased at both men's first impression.

"So which of these is your sweetheart, Becca?" Her father opened the subject. "Nathan is, Father," she walked over to Nathan and sat beside him, taking his hand into hers. His tanned large palm contrast to hers, but he was gentle. Claire turned her gaze at him, and was soon bewitched by his contagious smile. Like mother like daughter, Rebecca hoped.

"I believe you look familiar... Do you live around here?" she tried to dig into her memory. Nathan felt this was his turn to present himself now.

"Not very far. But I believe we've met long time ago, Ma'am," His charming smile supported his gentle voice.

"Really? Where is that?" Her father frowned trying to recall his own memory too.

"In France," Nathan paused for a while, giving them time to recollect their memories.

Claire turned to look at Rebecca in defeat, unable to remember Nathan at all, and was hoping for a clue when Rebecca calmly smiled at her, sparkle of happiness appeared in her eyes, it was pure happiness.

"I was 6, and very naughty that time, Mother, Please forgive me for the troubles all those years. I ventured alone into the woods, and fell down a tree branch into the river. That's when Nathan jumped in to rescue me. I remember him clearly, but always thought it was just a dream. I've never met him since. Then I met Patrick in High School, as you can see their resemblance, they are brothers apparently, and somehow destiny brought us together again," Her words flew out naturally.

Mixes of emotions flashed through Claire's expression, and blood rushed to her cheeks. She was shocked, overwhelmed, and frightened as a realization hit her. The same appeared on her husband's face, but his was of fury instead of fear.

"But what's past is past. We are not here today for that. We are here to sincerely introduce ourselves again to you, throw away the past, and open a new chapter of happiness in Nathan and Rebecca's reunion," Patrick butted in with hopeful words.

"But you ... you were naked... dragging my girl...," Claire's eyes still wide in shock and confusion, staring at Nathan in horror.

"He jumped in to save me, Mother. And was trying to blanket me with his clothes," Rebecca spoke out of turn, but maintained a mild tone.

"But... but... In the hospital..." Gasping, her father was flabbergasted, unable to find words.

"I have to apologize to that, Sir, ..." Nathan tried to explain, but Rebecca's emotion took the better of her and she blurted out of turn, "He tried to apologize in the hospital, Father, but... but..."

Claire gasped, her blush intensified, darting her eyes around to her husband and Nathan, "But... you... hit..." trying to finish Rebecca's sentence, realization occurred to her, "Oh God..." They had made a horrible mistake. Not to mention the physically abusing a small boy by slapping him a few times when he was trying to explain the truth to them.

The same happened to Rebecca's father, who was quicker to realize some facts. Memories flashed into his mind; of the day they sent a professional to finish the boy, and the shooter informed him about Lord Gerard's protection. They had scrambled to erase all evidence, and had been extra protective to prevent any retaliation, something that never happened, in fact. And here now the boy himself came forward offering his hand in marriage, with so much love in his eyes, and the same being shared by their daughter. They all seemed sincere to the parents, but was the grudge really forgotten?

"As Patrick said, we have left the past behind us and moved on now. I fell in love with Rebecca when I was barely 11, protecting her was a duty I have failed in the past. But I promise you, Sir, I shall not fail again this time", he sounded certain, despite the mild tone.

"This is hardly about duties...," Her father seemed uncertain now.

"It is not. But it means everything to me, because I love Rebecca," it was all she could hope to hear for herself.

"As you can see, we come here unescorted, for the first time in 15 years. Dropping our guards down will be allowed as long as we are in your premises. We do trust our safety in your care. Lord Gerard is on his way here unescorted too, as we speak," Patrick pointed out, to assure them that they had put the past behind.

"Lord Gerard is coming?" repeating the information, Claire gapped at the young men.

"Yes, he can't wait to meet you. In fact, he is eager to see Nathan here settle down so he could retire from the office," Patrick explained.

Her parents spent the next half hour digging information about the family as much as possible, trying to detect the slightest hint of ill-intention, but couldn't find any. The brothers had been very patient and cooperative throughout the investigation. It seemed Lord Gerard's intention had sincerely been to retire, and Nathan's to just ask their hand in marriage.

"If you prefer, there will be a guard available for her, outside this home or my home. Her safety is very important to me too," Nathan stated when it came to a discussion about the security measures.

"That's what we have been doing too, Son..." Sighing, her father shook his head, still trying to swallow a bit of embarrassment from the past guilt.

"A guard from Rebecca's household is always welcome. Ours will be available too, if necessary," Patrick showed their neutral stance.

"Wait... Father, is it really necessary for a guard?" She tried to press for her own freedom advantage.

"Not really, but it is good for your own safety," the old man justified the series of protective measures he had been installing, and was happy to find that his future son-in-law shared the same sense of security. Soon he was quietly absorbed in his own thoughts.

"Yes, it is for your own safety, you know. Abduction rate is very high these lately, especially now that you are an heiress to both empire," Patrick teased and reminded her of their own abduction towards her in the first place. She glared at him. Nathan grinned.

"Now Dear, I know it is hard to take, but it is for the better. Many families at our level nowadays use an escort. What do you think, Mrs Claire?" Nathan tried to gain support in this potential argument, knowing full well that her parents would aid him.

"Sure, yes. Even though our families end the dispute, there are many other parties who would threaten us for endless reasons," Claire agreed with Nathan for once. She knew her daughter craved for freedom, but they wanted only the best for her. Both parents had also been indirectly showing approval to Nathan. Apparently, it was hard not to forgive this innocent boy. This topic was aiding to Nathan's benefit. Not wanting to take advantage of it, he tried to change the topic, but Patrick was quicker.

"Our home is always available for you, come and visit us anytime you wish at any hour," Patrick extended the invitation.

"Yes, yes, we have yet to see your home yet... Is it far?" her father looked very old now. His mind was obviously full of many considerations, but he was also eager to ensure The Gerards' defeat.

"It is about 40 minutes drive. Rebecca has seen the pictures, but she refuses to visit without your assistance," Nathan's last sentence bore a huge lie, of course, but it was necessary to her own benefit. He was not a good liar, but nobody noticed it, except Rebecca, who had known him inside out.

"Since The Baron is eager to welcome Rebecca and you as part of our family, we have been excitedly waiting for your return from the holiday trip. He is very anxious to meet you in person. Father loves Nathan like his own son," Patrick's last statement lifted her father's face to observe his. Guilt was evident in the old man's eyes. He had seen photos of the little boy kneeling down next to the wounded Baron.

"Lord Gerard...?" He couldn't muster words.

"Don't worry about the past, Sir. Father had long forgotten about it, he is a real good father to us. Never denies us, and always wishes me to marry well. As Patrick said just now, he is eager to reunite us, just before he retires," Nathan's expression was sincere and humble. He looked calm, and she was glad of his strong composure.

"Oh but...," Claire was also speechless now, sighing. Obviously, she liked this grown-up Nathan now, the young man's appearance and behavior was very appealing, even to an old woman like her. He seemed gentle inside, despite the rough exterior. Time had taught her a good lesson not to stereotype others. But she also feared of The Baron's retaliation.

As if reading her mind, Patrick interjected, "Father is old, and he only wishes to retire as soon as Nathan bears him an heir."

"But she is our only heiress," her concern was finally revealed.

"Yes, she will still be. About that, Father also promises that Rebecca is free to choose wherever she wants to live anytime she wants," Patrick informed.

"There is no restriction, really, as long as she is in your safe hands or ours," Nathan added.