Snowdrop Wyatt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked his thumb and then began to push it into her anus. Celia grunted as he pushed it in deeper, in time with the thrusts of his cock. After a couple of minutes he was able to slide the thumb in and out easily. He withdrew his cock and presented the head to her asshole.

"You're going to fuck my ass!" Celia said in surprise.

"As if you've never had it before," he laughed. A sharp slap to her right cheek caused her muscles to relax enough to allow the head to push in. A gentle rocking motion gradually allowed his shaft to sink deeper and deeper. Once inside, he started a gentle motion and as Celia's anus became more lubricated, he began to use longer thrusts.

"Go on then, you bastard! Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard. Go on you filthy sod!"

Celia's language became coarser as she grew nearer to orgasm. The feel of his liquid shooting deep inside of her ass, tipped her over the edge and she came as well.

David stopped, slumped over Celia's back. When he had regained his breath he began to withdraw, causing her to have another mini-orgasm.

The two sat, saying nothing for about fifteen minutes until Celia stood up to go. She turned and said, "I guess that we'll have to come up with a different plan."

*****

Chapter 5

Celia racked her brains for an alternative idea. She simply had to get Snowdrop to run away from home. She was never going to do so of her own accord, but then again she couldn't be forced to go physically. She had to be persuaded that it was what she wanted to do.

It took two months until another opportunity arose. Snowdrop's father had to go away on business for two weeks, leaving Celia in charge. Two days later, she announced that she was going shopping for the day, asking if Snow wanted to go. Not surprisingly she declined.

Snowdrop sat down to read for a while. About an hour later she thought she heard the outside kitchen door closing. Curious, she made her way downstairs. The kitchen door was closed, but nobody was there. Walking back she noticed that the door to the cellar was ajar. She switched the light on and began to descend the stairs.

Everything looked normal (not that Snow came down here very often) – except for some new hooks that were attached to one of the beams. At least she couldn't remember them being there before.

Turning to walk back up the stairs the light suddenly went off. The dim light from the open door went when it was closed with a bang. The shivers of fear made her whole body tremble as she heard footsteps descending step by step. It was only when the sound of movement stopped that she found her voice, "Who's there? Who are you? What do you want?"

A noise off to her right made her turn in that direction, but it was feint caused by the tossing of a coin into the corner. Before she could react, David had covered the three strides between them and pinned her arms to her sides. She screamed and screamed, but there was nobody to hear.

Snowdrop had no idea who her attacker was. It was pitch black, but in her panicked state she hadn't even considered how he could see in the dark. She was wrestled to the ground until she was lying on her front. Her wrists were brought together and then bound.

Having been pulled back to her feet, she was then lifted up by her arms and the cords around her wrists were hung over one of the hooks. Only the very tips of her toes could make contact with the ground.

"Stop this now. Let me down at once. Please!" she begged.

She heard the footsteps ascending the stairs, and then the light came on again. When she was able to open her eyes in the harsh light she could see David approaching her. He was removing a pair of night vision goggles as he walked. He stopped directly in front of Snowdrop. She opened her mouth to speak, but he rapidly applied tape to keep her quiet.

"Now," he said menacingly. "We're going to have a bit of fun. But first, I'm going to leave you to soften up a bit while I go and have a drink."

David walked back upstairs, closing – but not locking – the door behind him.

Snow felt nothing but despair. What was he going to do with her? She found out half an hour later, when he returned with the remains of a bottle of whisky. He slugged down the last drops and then put the bottle down on the floor as he stood before her. He took hold of her breasts and squeezed them hard.

"Oh, but I'm going to enjoy myself today," he laughed. "And when Celia comes back, I dare say that she'll want to fuck you as well."

David began to unbutton her blouse, untucking it from her skirt as he went. Her erect nipples were clearly visible through the thin material of her bra. Taking each of them between his finger and thumb he twisted them hard. Snow could only make a muffled squeal in protest. Reaching round behind he swiftly unhooked her bra and then pulled the cups up to reveal the white flesh highlighted by the small, dark nubs.

"You are fucking beautiful," were his last words before bending his head to suck and nibble on her flesh. He continued doing this for some time. Frightened and appalled as she was, Snow found herself beginning to enjoy David's unwanted attentions. She was truly horrified and confused when she realised how wet she was becoming between her legs.

Finally, he stood once more. "Now let's see what you look like without any knickers."

David raised her skirt, tucking the hem into her waistband, allowing him to see his hands slipping her panties down her legs. He roughly pulled one ankle up in order to remove her underwear from that leg. Snow tried to keep her legs together, but when he slapped her backside, she felt her willpower failing. It hurt, but after the first few blows she began to feel a warmth spreading through her body, which made her begin to relax. How could she enjoy being smacked like this?

When David pulled her legs apart and began licking her pussy she started to orgasm immediately. Her libido was exploding. She fully expected – and wanted – David to fuck her now. She climaxed once more, before David stood up.

"I'm going to get some more booze. Stay here!" he cackled at his joke as he walked away.

Snowdrop was initially angry, but soon began to calm down and start to think how she might get out of this. Having regained control of her emotions, she knew that this was not the way she wanted to lose her virginity. Looking down, she saw the discarded whisky bottle. She looked up and saw that the ropes binding her wrists were merely hung over the hook. If she could raise herself just a few inches, she would be able to free herself.

Suddenly the answer came to her. Taking her weight on her tied wrists, she used her toes to move the bottle directly beneath her and then raised it to a standing position. Carefully, she placed the ball of her foot on the neck of the bottle, settled her balance and then unhooked her hands. It was that simple.

Quickly, Snow made her way back upstairs. She grabbed some shoes and her jacket (which contained her purse) and fled from the front door.

David watched her from a bedroom window as she ran down the driveway. He pulled his mobile phone from his pocket and selected a number.

"Hi. Snowdrop appears to have gone out. I have no idea where she's gone."

"Oh, really?" said Celia. "Perhaps she wants to spread her wings."

Celia closed her phone and smiled.

*****

Chapter 6

Snowdrop didn't have a clue where to go. Fortunately, she had some cash in her purse, and, more importantly, her debit card that gave her access to a reasonable sum from an automated cashpoint. She made her way to the station and got on the first train. When the ticket collector came along she purchased a fare to the end of the line – which happened to be in the opposite direction of the city. When she arrived, she caught the first bus and stayed on it until it too reached the end of its journey.

The small village where the old vehicle turned around for the return journey was very pretty. Snow felt that she had discovered a completely new world. Looking in the window of the only shop in the short street (although it had three pubs), she saw a 'room to let' postcard. She asked in the shop for directions and was delighted to find that the property was immediately opposite, in a beautiful thatched cottage.

A month went by and Snowdrop began to know most of the villagers by sight, if not by name. Naturally, a few days after arriving she had made her way to the nearest town to buy some more clothes, which included a good pair of walking boots. Rambles in the surrounding countryside were thoroughly enjoyable – even in inclement weather. However, she was beginning to become just a little bored. She needed something more to occupy her.

Once more she found herself looking in the village shop window. Another postcard had appeared advertising for a live-in housekeeper. Snow wasn't quite sure what the job would entail, but she was intelligent and hard working and was sure that it was something she could do. The advertisement was placed by the Little Brothers who owned Apple Orchard Farm, which was situated about twenty minutes from the town, on the other side of Dark Wood.

There was no telephone number shown, so she decided to walk to the farm and see if they might employ her. When she arrived, the farm appeared to be deserted. Not abandoned, just nobody around.

About to leave, she suddenly heard the unmistakeable sound of a petrol engine. She looked along the lane that led to the farm but couldn't see a vehicle at all, although the sound was drawing ever nearer. A bright red flash appeared almost by the gate, coming out of the woods. The young man driving the Quad bike seemed almost out of control as he skidded between the posts, but skilfully manoeuvred it to a halt a few feet away from Snow.

"Hi, I'm Jack. Can I help you?" he asked.

"Oh, yes at least I hope so. I came about the ad in the village shop window. The one for the housekeeper," she emphasised.

"You'll have to wait for my older brother Tom. He's the boss. You look pretty young, have you been a housekeeper elsewhere?" asked Jack.

"No, but I can cook and clean and I'm not scared of hard work."

"Well, Tom will be back with the others soon."

"The others?"

"The rest of my brothers. There are seven of us."

"Seven? And you all live in the same house?"

"Not quite. The farmhouse is pretty big, but it only has five bedrooms so we converted the old dairy into another three. Why don't you come in for a cup of coffee while we wait?"

"Thanks, that would be nice," answered Snow. As they walked towards a doorway she continued, "So if you don't have a dairy anymore, what do you farm?"

Jack chuckled, "Well, we decided to diversify. We still have the sheep and over at the East end we have some pigs, but we've been putting a lot of our efforts into Ostrich and Llama farming."

Snow just stood open-mouthed as Jack opened the door and walked in. He looked back, "Yeah. Most people have that reaction. But the returns make financial sense, so I'm told."

The kitchen itself was fairly traditional in design, but had most of the modern appliances expected. A large, scrubbed wooden table sat in the middle of the kitchen, with four chairs down each side and one more at each end. The stove, sink, fridge-freezer and cupboards were sensibly arranged around the room allowing plenty of area to move about.

A large Scullery housed what looked like an industrial washing machine and an equally impressive tumble dryer. The floors of both rooms were well worn stone, polished smooth through years of wear.

Just then, the sound of more vehicles could be heard and a couple of well used but strong looking Land Rovers pulled up out side. It was just as well the kitchen was so large, for when the other six brothers entered the kitchen it no longer seemed quite as roomy.

Each of the brothers was different. Tall, short, wide, thin. Dark haired, light haired, shaven headed. One looked like a librarian while another looked like wrestler. Although there was a vague family resemblance between them, none of them really looked alike.

Jack went to introduce Tom to Snow, but then realised that he hadn't asked her name.

"Snow," she said. "Snow Wyatt."

All of the brothers turned to look at her, to see if she was joking.

"Blame my mother. She named me."

Tom took it in his stride, "Hi Snow, I'm Tom. Have you come about the housekeeper's job?"

"Yes that's right." Snow looked at the brother who she had thought looked like a librarian. Behind the glasses was a pair of intense blue eyes. His smile was friendly and his handshake firm. She immediately realised that she felt attracted to him.

Jack spoke up again, "Tom's the bright one of the family. He's training to be a vet, but comes home at weekends to help out. I guess I'd better introduce you to the others."

The remaining five brothers had by now arranged themselves in the seats around the central table. Jack pointed to them in turn and explained who they were.

"That's Bobby. He's the youngest. Mum had a bit if trouble when he was born – he was starved of oxygen for a while." Jack smiled at Bobby who returned it. "He can be a bit slow at times, but he makes up for it in lots of other ways. That's Johnny next to him."

Jack's introduction was interrupted by an enormous sneeze. "Sorry, hay fever," explained Johnny."

"This is Pete. He's the oldest." Snow smiled at him, but he merely glared and nodded.

"Harry, wake up! This is Snow." He raised is head off of his hands just long enough to mouth 'hello'.

Jack laughed at him and then indicated the last brother, "This is Steve."

"Hello Steve," Said Snow.

Steve blushed and stammered a reply.

"Well," said Tom. "Now that you know everybody, perhaps you could tell us a little about yourself?"

Snow explained that she had recently left home and was looking for employment.

"But you haven't got any experience as a housekeeper then?"

"No, but I'm not scared of hard work. I can cook, I can wash, I can clean," she answered.


"Yes, but can you play the piano?" sneered Pete.

"Actually, I can. I've been playing for about seven years now."

Tom took control once again, "Really? We've got a piano in the sitting room. Would you like to show us what you can do?"

"OK then."

The seven brothers and Snow made their way through the house to what turned out to be a much larger room than she had imagined. There, against one wall stood an aged but well maintained piano.

"Our mum used to play," Steve explained, before turning pink again and looking away.

Snow sat down and raised the keyboard cover. She expected to see dust-covered keys, but clearly somebody kept the instrument in pristine condition. She placed her fingers on the keys and played a chord experimentally. It sounded so sweet that it took her breath away. She immediately began playing one of her favourite pieces. The brothers remained silent, entirely taken by the skill of her playing and the beautiful music that she made. When she finished there was a short silence before they all applauded.

"That was wonderful," said Tom. "Would you be prepared to play for us sometimes?"

"Of course."

"What else can you play?" asked Jack.

"Most things. Anything really."

Tom asked when she could start. He explained that it would have to be for a trial period of, say, a month and if everything was satisfactory then they would take her on permanently.

The next day, Snow turned up at the farm with her possessions. Harry was the only one there and he showed her up to her room. Much to her surprise, it comprised most of the top floor and was built into the roof. It even had an en suite bathroom and built in wardrobes. She hung up her dresses and skirts and blouses and placed her underwear and other things in the large chest of drawers under one of the windows.

She had asked Harry when the others would be home. She had until 6pm to cook them a dinner that would impress them. What she hadn't bargained for was that they were used to fresh produce. They raised their own chickens and vegetables grew at the back of the farmhouse. The potatoes, carrots and peas weren't really a problem, but the chicken had to be beheaded and gutted (thank goodness it had already been killed). She fought back her nausea long enough to do what was necessary.

When the brothers returned home, they were greeted by an enticing aroma of food. They sat at the table, waiting eagerly.

"I trust that you don't expect me to serve up before you have washed your hands gentlemen?" she chided them.

The brothers looked at each other for a moment and then rushed to wash their hands in the sink, the largest of them getting there first. Snow smiled at their eagerness to please.

Later that evening, after she had gone to bed, Snow began thinking about the brothers. To her surprise, she realised that although she had been play acting a sisterly role, she saw attractive qualities in every single one of them. She felt happy and relaxed and realised that she hadn't thought about her father and stepmother (or the gardener) for several days. She drifted off to sleep.

*****

Chapter 7

Months passed and Snow settled into a routine. The work was hard but she felt a sense of satisfaction. The brothers all seemed happy with her work.

Each day the men went off to work, taking a packed lunch with them. Surprisingly little work was done at the farmhouse itself and when it was, it most of it was handled at the weekend. Even then, some of the brothers had to go off to other areas of the farm.

One day, Bobby came back early. He was soaking wet and his clothes were dripping with mud. As he stepped through the kitchen door, Snow saw him and yelled, "No! Don't take another step! You are absolutely filthy. You can't come in here like that!"

"I slipped and fell into the stream. They told me I'd better come home."

Snow rolled her eyes. "Well you'd better get your clothes off so that I can put them straight in the washing machine." She turned and hurried into the scullery to get a basket to put the clothes into. As she turned, she knocked some tins to the floor, so she had to stop to pick them up and replace them on the shelf. By the time she got back into the kitchen Bobby had stripped and was now standing completely naked on the mat.

"Bobby!" she said. "I didn't mean you to take everything off. I thought that you'd leave your underpants on."

"They were wet too," he complained.

Snow was lost for words. Bobby was the first naked man that she had seen and his body was truly magnificent. The long hours of physical work had honed his muscles to a level that was usually only seen in a weightlifting gym. She couldn't resist letting her eyes rove over his body. Indeed, she struggled to tear her eyes away from the sight of his crotch. His penis was larger than she had imagined was possible.

"Stay there Bobby. I'll get you a towel."

Snow turned round and walked over to a pile of recently ironed washing. She didn't think about what she was doing, but as she squatted to find a towel in the pile she inadvertently gave a Bobby a long view up her skirt, revealing her panties. The effect on Bobby was obvious when she stood back up and looked at him again. As she stood watching, his dick grew and grew. First flopping to one side and then sliding up his leg as the blood continued to pump into it. When it reached its maximum height, she just stood staring, open mouthed.

"Oh, Bobby! Why did that happen?"

"I couldn't help it!" he whined. "You made it happen."

"Me?" she asked in surprise.

"Yeah. Well everybody fancies you and it sometimes happens when you're around."

"You mean you think about me... like that?"

He nodded.

"But, what do you imagine would happen?"