Snowdrop Wyatt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got me all worked up now. My pussy is soaking wet! But I meant what I said; we've got to wait until later." The look on Robert's face was one of pain. Celia laid the serviette back across his lap, leaving his exposed cock making a tent of the cloth. "Now no playing with it," she instructed. "I spent a lot of time and effort on this meal and I want us to finish it properly."

The dessert was the only part of the meal that Celia had actually prepared herself and turned out to be mouth-wateringly good. Liberally laced with brandy in the making, it was also highly alcoholic. By now Robert had finished the remainder of the bottle of wine, so Celia brought the port to the table and poured them both a glass.

Finally, the meal was finished and Celia walked around to Robert and told him to stand up. She giggled when the serviette rose with him and pulled it away. Taking hold of his penis she began to lead him (as though by a leash) upstairs to the bedroom. Once there, the door had hardly closed when he grabbed hold of her. His left hand pushed inside her dress to cup her right breast, while his right hand slid up her thigh and around to clutch her right buttock. He now had his answer; she wasn't wearing knickers either.

Robert stopped groping in order to undo the ties holding Celia's dress. It took three seconds before his frustration persuaded him to simply rip them off and pull the dress away. Standing there dressed only in high heels, stockings and suspender belt, displaying her smoothly shaven pussy, she took his breath away. He dropped to his knees in front of her and began to taste the juices that were already beginning to run down her legs.

Celia didn't need to fake arousal - or an orgasm. Robert's tongue brought her to climax within seconds. He then lifted her up bodily and threw her on the bed. Without removing any of his own clothes, he took hold of her ankles and raised her legs so that they were over his shoulders. He entered her in one swift movement and began pounding at her desperately, trying to achieve his own finish. His face was becoming more and more flushed with the effort, but he kept going until he finally exploded within her.

But Celia wasn't finished yet. As Robert rolled off of her, she moved into a kneeling position and took hold of his still solid penis. She marvelled at its hardness and began to rub it with long strokes. She swiftly swung one of her legs across his chest so that her pussy was now above his face. She bent down and began to fellate him. He responded by lifting his head and beginning to use his mouth on her.

Celia had use the sixty-nine position with previous lovers, but not with Robert so far. At this angle she was able to take his cock deeper into her throat and give him the best blowjob of his life. This was only interrupted by Celia herself reaching another orgasm. When Robert came she swallowed almost all of it, deliberately allowing a small dribble to escape from the side of her mouth.

She moved to lie alongside Robert and kiss him. Once again she took hold of his dick and began rubbing. "I can't believe how horny you are! Anybody would think that we've been apart for a month rather than a few days!" she said.

Robert couldn't believe he was so aroused either. Celia seemed so wanton this evening. The sluttish look to her, with his come running down his face made the blood roar in his ears even more than it had already been doing. He could feel his heart hammering as she moved closer to murmur into his ear, "I haven't thanked you for the present yet. Can you think of anything that you would like as a reward?"

Celia rolled away from him and got up onto all fours then, looking back past her own body, she dropped down onto her elbows and poked her ass high in the air. She wiggled it and said, "Well? Is there anything you can think of?"

Robert couldn't believe what she was offering him. He had always wanted to try anal sex, but his first wife would never let him. In fact he was lucky if he ever got her to do more than kiss his cock for him. Celia had so far done more with him in one evening than his previous wife had done in all the years they had been married. And now she was offering him her ass!

He got up behind her and she told him to finger-fuck her pussy for a while in order to get her juices onto his fingers. She then instructed him to insert first one and then two fingers into her anus. He momentarily wondered how often she had done this before, but soon lost this thought as she told him to lubricate his cock before attempting entry. He slid his member into her pussy to coat it with both his and her come. Positioning the head at the puckered, but seemingly widened hole of her ass, he gently pushed. There was resistance, but he pushed a bit harder and the tip began to disappear.

"Gently," said Celia. "Just move in a bit a t a time." In reality, she was incredibly turned on and really wanted him to drive it home straight away. But she had to keep playing the game, keeping building the pressure. Finally, Robert was able to get his cock all of the way in and then pull almost all of the way out before sliding back again. "That's it. Now fuck my ass hard Robert. Harder. Go on really pound me."

Robert needed no more encouragement. He looked down at this beautiful ass in front of him and gripped the cheeks hard. He watched fascinated as his cock drove into her. The pain in his chest was building, but he was beyond stopping. He could tell that Celia was building to yet another orgasm and he wanted to satisfy her. He could no longer breathe or hear. His vision was blurring. He felt the tightening grip around his cock as Celia began to come, but that was the last thing he felt. His heart finally gave up on him and he collapsed.

Celia, still experiencing the after effects of her climax, was aware that Robert was no longer moving, but waited to recover before turning to look at him. His face was grey and his eyes were still open. She put her ear to his mouth, but could neither hear nor feel breath. She listened for his heart, but there was no sound. She didn't smile, because at the end Robert had managed to really satisfy her and she felt a pang of remorse.

She slowly got off of the bed and prepared herself to make the phone call to the emergency services.

*****

Chapter 10

Snow was unaware that her father had died. She missed the funeral and the reading of the will – which came as a bit of a shock to her step-mother Celia who had assumed that she would be the major beneficiary. In fact, Robert Wyatt had changed his will in favour of his wife, but only in trust for his daughter. This meant that Celia had control of the money until Snow was twenty one, at which point she would inherit everything, but with the proviso that she provided a home in perpetuity for her step-mother.

Celia pondered the situation. If Snow didn't come back to inherit, or died intestate, then the step-mother would be the sole beneficiary.

Happy in her new world, Snow occasionally thought about her father, but was still angry with him for taking Celia's side. She had no intention of making contact with him again (yet).

The brothers had grown to appreciate Snow. She worked hard, prepared delicious meals, entertained them with beautiful music and always looked very, very pretty. When not working, each of them had improved their own style of casual dress – particularly Bobby and Harry. They all shaved more often and tried to keep themselves well groomed.

Snow preferred to have a shower every day, but found it difficult first thing in the morning, as she had to make an early start to prepare the breakfasts. She got into the routine of bathing after they had all left or started work. Hence, that Thursday she had finished the washing up and then gone to her room.

Johnny had taken note of a complaint that Snow had made recently regarding the state of the windows. Although she had cleaned all of them inside, she needed somebody to clean the outside on the upper floors. He went to the kitchen and drew a bucket of hot water before fetching the ladders. He decided to start at the top and work his way down. The very top window was Snow's.

The ladder reached to just below the window sill, but the window itself was not very deep, so he could reach the top without the risk of stretching too far. He made his way up the rungs to the top and then began to soap the panes using a sponge. He pulled the squeegee out of his back pocket and then began to wipe the windows dry. He paused after the first one, re-focusing his attention within the room. The bed was made up, but the dress that Snow had been wearing earlier was laid out on it. Next to the dress lay a matching set of panties and a bra.

Johnny raised the squeegee to dry the second pane, just as Snow walked back into the room. She was drying her hair with a towel and didn't see him at the window. She stood, nude, rubbing her scalp and then turned in his direction. At first the image made no sense to her, but then she realised that a man (Johnny) was standing at her window, arm raised and mouth wide open. Even then it didn't register very quickly with her that she was standing as naked as the day she was born. When it did, she fumbled with the towel and dropped it on the ground.

Snow crossed one arm over her body to hide her breasts and buried her other hand between her legs to cover her pussy. Even now Johnny was still standing on the ladder gawping. "Johnny!" she yelled. "Will you get away from the window please?"

The spell was broken. "Sorry," he mumbled, before climbing back down the ladder. As his face disappeared from the window Snow became aware of the way that she was standing and the fact that she was still touching her pussy which was now wet not from the shower, but from arousal. She felt surprised that being naked in front of Johnny should have this effect. She hadn't had sex or masturbated for quite some time and the sensitivity of her clitoris seemed to have heightened. She opened her legs and began to wank.

Johnny was re-filling his bucket when Snow walked in some time later. Both of them blushed immediately. He because she had caught him leering at her, she because she had been fantasising about him while she had masturbated.

"I'm sorry, Snow. I had no idea that you wouldn't have anything on."

"Yes, but you didn't have to keep looking once you'd seen me like that," she replied.

"No, but you're so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off of you." He blushed afresh at what he had just blurted out. Snow just stared at him, perhaps trying to extend his discomfort. "I mean, you must have had lots of men..." he paused trying to find the right words and then realised where he had just left the last sentence. "Oh shit! No, I didn't mean that! I meant that lots of men must have told you that you have a sexy body."

"And just how many naked women have you spied on?"

"You're the only one. Honest." Snow raised an eyebrow. "Bugger! No, I wasn't spying! It was an accident. I had no idea that I was going to see you, let alone starkers."

"So you haven't seen any other naked women then?"

Johnny had completely lost control of this conversation. Snow had gotten him so flustered that his thoughts came out through his mouth before his brain could intercept them. "I've seen a lot of women naked, but none that I'd like to fuck half as much as you."

Snow was taken by surprise. Her little game with Johnny had backfired. She certainly wasn't expecting to hear a confession as blunt as that. But it had an unexpected effect on her. "Oh, Johnny!" she said.

Johnny moved towards her, took her in his arms and began to kiss her. Her lack of resistance encouraged him to go further. She found herself backed up against the kitchen table, with his hands tugging up her skirt. His hand slipped between her legs and as he touched her, flashlights began to go off in her mind. She allowed him to lay her back on the table, lift up her legs and then slip her panties off. He then knelt down and began to feast on her pussy.

A few minutes later, with her come still running down his chin, Johnny stood up and began to unzip his trousers. He wasn't wearing any underpants and his erect penis slapped down on her pubic region as his trousers dropped away. He rocked backwards and forwards rubbing his length across her clitoris. He lifted her legs again and allowed his cock to find its own way in. He continued to fuck her with long, slow strokes right up until she yelled at the height of her second orgasm. Two more strokes and Johnny joined her in his.

Trying to be a gentleman, Johnny put Snow's panties back on for her.

"Johnny, for goodness sake don't tell anybody about this will you?"

"No, of course not Snow."

As he walked out of the door she couldn't help feeling that there was a pattern emerging; fuck one of the brothers and then ask him not to tell anyone. It was at this point that she wondered if this was going to happen with all of the brothers. She shocked herself with that idea and determined that this was the last time she was going to allow this to happen.

*****

Chapter 11

At least, that was what she intended. The trouble is that Snow was learning to enjoy sex more than she had ever imagined she would. None of the brothers appeared to have discussed their adventures with her and all of them still treated her with respect, although Pete was still a little stand-offish. But then that was his nature, wasn't it?

She often thought about Johnny, Harry and Bobby when she lay in bed at night. The temptation to touch herself was hard to resist. In fact, she masturbated most evenings. She thought about the other brothers as well, imagining what they would look like naked. Indeed, she once imagined them all lined up in front of her, enabling her to compare their bodies and their... various attributes.

During the day however, she managed to keep a lid on her sexual appetite. For most of the time at least.

Throughout her time working for the brothers, she had not really gotten to look around the property itself. One evening, when they were all sitting around the kitchen table eating yet another delicious meal, she mentioned this fact. The twins Steve and Jack immediately volunteered to show her around the following afternoon. At least, Jack volunteered their services, while Steve mumbled in agreement. Snow was amused that he was still so painfully shy.

The next afternoon came and the twins returned on two of the quad bikes to fetch Snow. A momentary pang of concern raised its head when she recalled the effect that the tractor seat had had on her. But she put this to one side of her mind and climbed aboard behind Jack, making sure that her skirt was properly arranged in order to hide her modesty. Holding tight to him, she found that the movement and vibration was very pleasant but by no means as raw and powerful as her experience on Harry's tractor.

The tour began at the lower end of the farmlands, including the meadows and the river (which marked the lower boundary of their land). They explained that the waters were good for trout fishing and promised to catch some soon for her to cook.

The brothers were able to give a lot of information for each place they stopped. There seemed to be anecdotes for every part of the farm. What surprised Snow was just how many animals they owned. She simply hadn't realised as they were so spread out. The hardier animals (sheep, goats and llama) lived in the higher and rockier areas with the ostriches being kept in the mower areas.

It was as they were heading towards the furthest and highest reaches that Steve's quad bike began to cough and splutter. They all stopped and Jack asked what the problem was. Embarrassed, Steve explained that he had forgotten to fill his petrol tank.

Just then, a shower started. The day had begun bright and sunny, with hardly a breath of wind, but now a gale was starting to blow up and the rain was beginning to come down in sheets. "Quick," said Jack. "Hop on with us and we'll get up to Top Barn."

Snow didn't know that you could fit three people on the seat of a quad bike. As Steve swung his leg over behind her, she was pressed forward into Jack's back. Her legs were pushed wide and her crotch driven into contact with the base of his spine. Steve pushed his arms past her and held onto Jack, effectively trapping her in a (delicious) sandwich.

Progress was slow as the quad bike had to toil through mud and puddles, but Snow didn't notice the soaking she was getting. Somehow, her skirt had risen up her thighs, leaving them exposed almost to her panties. She was unable to do anything about it, compressed as she was between the two male bodies. The vibration, rubbing and closeness of the twin's bodies was beginning to have an affect. She was getting turned on again. And she wasn't the only one! By now she could feel Steve's erection pushing into her back.

By the time they arrived at Top Barn, they were all soaked to the skin and so covered in mud that they were almost unrecognisable. They ran under cover and pulled the barn door closed. In the gloom, Steve felt his way along the nearest wall until he found an old storm lantern. He shook it experimentally and was pleased to hear the sloshing of fuel inside. He placed the lantern on a waist high shelf, eased up the glass and then fished in his pocket for his lighter. He didn't smoke, but a lighter was always useful tool to carry.

That lantern wasn't particularly bright, but the orange glow was far better than the dark that had preceded it. Steve walked back to where Snow and Jack stood, but stopped dead when the light fell across them. Snow's soaked blouse was plastered to her skin, causing it to become transparent. The thin bra that she was wearing now failed to hide the dark rings of her nipples.

Snow wondered what was wrong, until she followed his gaze downwards to her chest. Her hands immediately flew to cover herself, trying to pull the wet material away for her skin and the hardened nipples. It was at this point that Jack realised that her skirt had also become almost as see-through and he became transfixed by the sight of her ass.

Jack spoke before he could prevent himself from doing so, "You'll catch your death of cold if you don't get out of those wet things."

A 'here we go again' moment briefly hit Snow.

Getting control of himself again, Jack continued, "You can go in the end stall and get undressed. We'll stay here. We won't look, promise."

Snow smiled a thank you and walked down the barn to the last stall. She quickly unbuttoned her blouse and then took it off, hanging it over the side of the stall. Having unfastened her skirt, she stepped out of it and then placed it alongside her blouse. She stood for a moment looking down at her underwear. Her nipples still visible, but she now realised that her panties were revealing her dark pubic bush.

A shiver ran through Snow's body – not from cold, but from sexual excitement as she decided that she might as well remove her underwear as well. "What do I do now," she called.

"Hang on," said Jack. "I'll try and find something that you can wrap around you." As he walked down towards the stall he could see her clothes, including her underwear lying on the partition. He began to get an instant erection at the thought of Snow being naked and so near.

"I'm sorry, but there isn't much around except for this." He held up an old sack. Snow poked her head around the corner to look, revealing her bare white shoulder and exciting Jack even further.

To her credit, Snow managed to bite off the response that she was initially going to give and replaced it with, "Oh, right. What should I do with it?"

Steve walked up from behind Jack and said, "Hang on, I've got an idea." He pulled out his pocket knife and quickly cut three slots in the seams, before handing the sack to Snow. She reached out for it, revealing still more shoulder, part of her torso and hip. Steve's physical reaction was the same as Jack's.