Snowdrop Wyatt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was unaware of what had just happened, but Snow's alcohol fuelled libido had made her fully aware that she had Tom's thigh pressing against her pussy and she could feel his genitals on her bare leg. Meanwhile the strap falling from her shoulder had revealed her left breast – which was clearly visible near the surface. When Tom realised he gasped. Snow ignored her partial nudity and pulled herself into him, now trapping his leg between her thighs.

A hand suddenly found Tom's cock. He couldn't help himself. Before he could say or do anything his penis quickly became erect. Snow looked at him and grinned – while starting to rub his dick in long leisurely strokes. He wrapped his arms around her, slipping the other strap down to reveal her other breast. It didn't take very long before he began to gasp and Snow could tell that he was pumping his come into the water around her.

Tom looked at Snow with surprise on his face, but didn't say anything. They both dressed themselves properly and then left the water. Snow – and probably Tom too – would have liked to have gone further, but there were still other people around including children.

Still playing games with Tom, Snow did the 'beach towel wrestle' and removed her costume while remaining covered. She kept the towel around her whilst drying, but then realised that she couldn't put her dress on in the same way. So she popped behind the sand dunes again, whipped the towel off and then slipped the dress on. She buttoned it up, but left the top and bottom buttons undone, revealing plenty of cleavage and thigh.

She handed the towel to Tom allowing him to dry off and then nip off and put his trousers back on. When he returned Snow was sitting back on the blanket waiting for him. She was deliberately sitting with one knee raised. She knew that she would be showing off a lot of leg and maybe more. Tom could certainly see a lot of thigh, but what he actually saw was a delicious view from under her raised leg, where her pink, puffy and aroused pussy lips were clearly on show.

Snow could immediately see the effect that she was having on Tom, by the growing bulge in his trousers. Without underpants to restrain his manhood, it was thickening and stretching down his trouser leg. She wanted to touch it, but knew that she couldn't do so here. They made their way back to the car, carrying the picnic basket and blanket. Every time she thought she would be able to 'cop a feel' as they walked, somebody else came into view.

Even when they got back to the car they had no privacy. Of all the vehicles parked there, the only occupied one was right next to them. They drove off, both feeling more than a little frustrated.

Tom drove slowly down small, little used roads. He looked across at Snow, at her breasts that were rising and falling. She had actually unfastened another button and the whole of the side of her breast was now visible. She had also undone another button at the bottom and Tom could imagine that her pussy was almost in view. When he reached across and placed his hand on her thigh she moaned and opened her legs, inviting him to fondle her.

Snow was incredibly wet. So much so that he was able to slip a finger straight into her. He began to finger-fuck her while using his thumb to rub her clit. She continued to let out little moans and began to writhe on his finger. Tom almost drove through a hedge as he felt her orgasm clenching his finger. He braked just in time and stopped only partially on the road. He ripped off his seat belt and unfolded himself from under the steering wheel.

Tom rapidly moved both of his legs across between Snow's, then his body followed. As she reached out to unfasten his trousers, Tom pushed the release button to recline the seat. Almost as soon as his dick was free Snow was pulling him into herself. There was no foreplay now; both of them needed release urgently. Snow came almost immediately, but Tom wasn't far behind.

Snow remained beneath Tom as he collapsed down on top of her. They kissed, gently at first but then with more passion. When they stopped, Snow said, "You won't tell anyone will you?"

*****

Chapter 14

Snow was feeling guilty. She had now had sex with six of the brothers. She had never intended for that to happen. Indeed, at one point she had been determined that this, precisely, would not happen. 'Not to worry,' she thought to herself. 'At least there's no chance of this happening with Pete. Mr. Grumpy wouldn't touch me with a barge pole!'

Strangely enough, Pete was the one who was staying back at the farm today. He needed to stack a supply of feed grain that had been delivered the day before.

Pete had been working hard when Snow came out at 11am with a cold drink for him. "Thanks. Could have got it myself you know," he grumbled.

Snow ignored his comment and said, "I'll do you a snack for lunch. What time would you like it?"

Pete looked at the sacks in the yard, then at the stack that he was creating in the barn. "Should be finished at about One. You could bring it out here."

"OK Pete," she replied.

At 1pm precisely, Snow walked across the yard to the barn, carrying a tray which held a plate of sandwiches, a jug of orange juice and two glasses. Pete was using the forklift to load the last sacks onto the tall pile. She was dressed more demurely today, wearing underwear and all of her dress buttons fastened.

Pete finished off and walked across to the bench where Snow watched from. He looked at the tray and mumbled another thanks.

"I thought I'd join you. After all we've never really gotten to talk, have we?"

Pete shifted uncomfortably, "Haven't we?"

"No. I've talked with all of your brothers and know them quite well now, but I want to get to know you." Snow was determined to break down the barrier of resistance and befriend him.

"Why would you want to get to know me? Maybe I don't want you to."

"Is it all women you dislike, or just the younger ones?"

Something seemed to snap inside Pete. He lunged at Snow and threw her onto the hay. He landed beside her and ripped open her dress. He grabbed her panties and pulled, ripping them off of one hip.

"Pete! Stop! What do you think you're doing?"

He suddenly came to his senses. He looked appalled at his actions. He pulled the dress back together, before bursting into tears. "What have I done? The others are going to kill me. I'm sorry Snow. Please, it will never happen again. I promise."

Snow put her arms around his shoulder to comfort him. "Oh, Pete. What ever is wrong? Why would you want to rape me? Do you dislike me that much?"

"I don't dislike you. How could I? You're..." He seemed to change his mind and said, "You're a very good worker. Things haven't run so smoothly since Mum was alive."

"Do you think that I'm trying to take her place?" she asked.

"No! No, it's not that. You wouldn't understand."

"Try me," she challenged.

Pete seemed to be struggling to say what he wanted to. "You... remind me... of her."

"Your Mother?"

"No. My girlfriend."

"You've got a girlfriend?"

"Had. She died."

Snow stood up and pulled Pete to his feet. Walking back to the bench she sat him down and then on impulse sat on his lap and ran her fingers through her hair. "Tell me about her."

Pete shook his head. "It hurts," he said.

"That's why you need to talk about it."

Pete took a deep breath and began to tell Snow all about the love of his life, who had died from cancer. By the end of the story, she too was in tears.

She regained her composure and asked, "What did you want when you threw me on the floor?"

Pete couldn't look her in the eye. "Sex was a very big part of our relationship. I miss her. I miss not making love to her," he explained.

"So you thought you had to rape me?"

"I'm sorry Snow. I just... wanted you."

Snow kissed him gently on the forehead. "Have you had many relationships since?"

"None"

She kissed him on the lips and asked, "Would you like to make love to me, now?"

Pete raised his head and looked into her face. "Oh, yes Snow."

They kissed again. Pete seemed unsure of what to do next, so Snow pulled her dress open, took hold of his hand and placed it on her breast. She looked straight into his eyes and said huskily, "Anything Pete. Anything at all."

At first he couldn't comprehend what she was telling him, but when he thought he understood, he experimentally placed his hand on her bare thigh and in response she parted her legs. His hand slid up towards her ripped panties, but stopped just short. He could feel the heat emanating from her pussy. Snow spread her legs wider still, desperately wanting him to touch her. Instead, he said in a hoarse whisper, "I want to taste you."

"Like I said Pete. Anything you want." She got up off of his lap and stood in front of him, her legs either side of his. She pushed her hips forwards until her panties were right in front of his face. He could smell her arousal now and it merely stoked the fires of his own desire. He took hold of the material on the undamaged side of her knickers and with a sharp tug ripped them away completely, leaving him free to dip his tongue into her dripping hole.

By now Snow had dropped her dress to the floor and removed her bra as well. She didn't know how long she could remain standing. Pete's lips and tongue were making her lose control of her body. Eventually she dropped down astride him. "Use your fingers," she told him. So he did, rubbing her labia, tweaking her clit with finger and thumb and then slipping two fingers into her wet, warm tunnel. Taking his head in her hands, she looked straight into his eyes and said, "Fuck me. Now!"

Pete stood, lifting Snow with him and then laid her back down on the hay. He sat back on his haunches and unfastened his trousers. He pushed them and his underpants down to his knees, revealing an incredibly long penis. She had never seen anything like it before and its 12 inch length began to frighten her. "Please be careful Pete. I can't take all of that."

"I don't think anyone can. Don't worry though; I've had a lot of practise at using only half of it. It just means that you can still play with my cock when you're all filled up."

Because of its length, Pete's dick looked narrow. However, its girth was in fact quite considerable and on an average length member would have appeared fat. This meant that although Snow was wet and ready, he felt some initial resistance to his entry. After re-positioning a couple of times he eventually managed to ease the head inside of her vagina. Very gently, he eased backwards and forwards, gradually thrusting deeper and deeper. When he felt resistance once more he pushed in only that far and no more.

"Oh, Pete. You shouldn't be keeping this away from all of the girls. You are special, you're..." She didn't finish the sentence as her body was overcome by an intense and deep level orgasm.

Snow couldn't prevent herself from talking dirty, "You say no woman has ever been able to take it? Not even up the ass?"

Pete paused in his thrusting movements, "I've never..." he began.

"Do you want to?" Snow interrupted. "Do you want to fuck my ass? Do you want to try and bury that thing right up to the hilt for the first time?"

Pete could hardly speak, both from dryness of the throat and sexual excitement. "But won't it hurt you?" he asked.

"A bit, but I'm sure you'll be careful."

Pete withdrew and Snow rolled over, bringing her knees up and raising her ass in the air. "Open me up and lubricate me first," she said.

So Pete dipped his fingers in Snow's pussy and transferred her juices to her anus, gradually pushing his digits inside. After a while it seemed well oiled and two of his fingers slid in and out easily. He placed the head of his slippery cock at the now slightly gaping hole and began to push. Snow grunted as the head forced its way in and panted as though she were in labour.

Pete began a gentle rocking motion, not really pushing, but finding that he was gradually slipping deeper with each movement. Snow was still in pain until half of Pete's dick was in her, but then the pain began to ease, her muscles started to relax and she began to enjoy a most extreme ass-fucking. She was surprised when she finally felt Pete's bollocks slapping against her pussy and clitoris (the sack hung quite low) and immediately started to come again.

The rippling motions of her anal walls began to trigger Pete's climax. He shot spurt after spurt into her ass. Snow felt the heat of the liquid spilling into her and this set her off into multiple orgasms.

Surprisingly, once Pete had shot his load, he continued fucking Snow. His cock remained hard, perhaps even harder. Snow lost track of time – and the number of orgasms that he gave her until finally he pulled right out of her and told her to roll over. As she did so, he continued to rub his 'ruler' and began to spray copious amounts of sperm over her face, tits, belly and pussy.

"Wow, you must have been saving all that up," Snow declared, laughing at the mess she found herself in.

*****

Chapter 15

Charlie didn't have a lot of time. He knew that he was probably up against organised crime. He was unlikely to be able to find out any more information and any attempt to do so was likely to put his own life in danger. He had a couple of contacts in the police, but neither of them could help without any proof of criminality. However, they took his information seriously and passed it on to Apple Orchard Farm's local constabulary – which meant PC John Smith, who still patrolled his beat on a bicycle.

So, Charlie decided that he would have to intercept the assassin himself. The man was going to be armed and dangerous. But first he needed to warn Snow and the Little Brothers.

*****

The kitchen door opened and Snow stepped out to greet the unknown visitor. As Charlie stepped out of his car and walked towards her, she cocked her head on one side and said, "I've seen you before, haven't I? You were in the village last week."

Charlie was impressed with her powers of observation – almost as much as he was impressed by her beauty. He had to fight a stammer. "Yes, that's right I was."

"How can I help?" she asked politely.

"You are Snowdrop Wyatt, aren't you?"

"Yes. Why? Who are you?"

"My name is Charles Prince. I'm a private detective. Do you mind if we go inside? I think that it's going to be a bit of complicated explanation."

Stepping into the kitchen, Snow offered Charlie a chair at the table and then sat down herself. Charlie understood that Snow didn't know about her father and tried to break the news as gently as possible. Naturally, she broke down in tears and Charlie walked around the table to hold and comfort her. It took some time until he was able to continue. By now he was sitting in a chair by her side.

Charlie had used the preceding couple of days to fill in the gaps in his knowledge of the situation. He was therefore able to explain to Snow about the terms of her father's will and his assumptions of what her step mother was planning.

"So you think she's going to try and kill me? I guess that I'm not surprised by that. She's an evil woman – my father was blind to it, but I wasn't!" She went on, "What am I going to do? Should I go to the police? When will it happen?"

Charlie tried to calm her down, pretending that he wasn't scared himself. "First of all, I don't think that the police will be able to help at this point. Second, you need protection and from what I understand you have quite a bit of that right here. Thirdly, the killer may already be watching. He will want to check out the lie of the land. It's unlikely to be face to face, so a high powered sniper rifle would be favoured."

Snow had gone quiet during his explanation. The chill that she felt from his almost matter of fact explanation was overtaken by a greater and more immediate fear. "How... how do I know that you aren't the hired killer?"

Charlie hadn't foreseen this question, but immediately pulled out his wallet with his official ID and showed it to her. He also showed her the unopened envelope with Celia's bill inside. It seemed to be enough to persuade her that he was genuine.

A few hours later, the brothers began returning home. When Charlie and Snow explained there were a few oaths uttered. Tom took the lead. "OK. We set up round the clock surveillance. We've got four shotguns. Whoever goes out checking the woods and other hiding areas does it in pairs – armed. Snow, you're going to have to stay out of sight."

Two of the brothers went out immediately to begin checking the area around the farm. They found no signs of intruders on their land, but worked out where the best place would be to place a couple of lookouts. The men would take it in turn every two hours to watch over the farm and surrounding land. There was a small disagreement when Pete said that he wanted to stay with Snow at all times, but he was overruled by Tom who pointed out that it should be Charlie who remained, based on the fact that he didn't know the farm or lands.

Nobody slept during the night. In the morning, Snow got up and went about her normal task of preparing breakfast for all of them. Afterwards, another pair of brothers went out to relieve the lookouts, while the twins got onto the quad bikes to check out the land.

Absolutely nothing happened. For the whole morning everybody was on edge, waiting. Early in the afternoon a delivery vehicle arrived with fuel oil. Everybody knew about it within seconds of the vehicle pulling onto the farm road. It was the usual truck and, as it turned out, the usual driver. He and it were checked out surreptitiously.

Another vehicle slowed when approaching the farm road, but then went on past and speeded up. The brothers were still keeping an eye on this when a small van turned into the lane and began making its way up to the farm. Johnny got a good look at the driver as it went past and called in that it appeared to be a woman.

The little green van pulled into the yard and the woman stepped out. She appeared to be in her late fifties, white haired with a ruddy complexion. She smiled brightly as Charlie walked out to meet her.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Oh, I hope so Dearie. I'm popping in to each of the farms around here selling my produce – home made cheese. I'd really like you to try some of my samples." She waddled around to the back and opened the doors to display racks of neatly stacked cheeses. Charlie explained that it was 'the lady of the house' who would make such decisions and asked her to wait.

"Charlie, why did you leave her standing outside? Bring her in at once. Of course we'll try her cheese."

When Charlie brought her in, she introduced herself as Mrs. Crone. She explained that she had started to increase production, so had to sell to a wider area. That was why she had come to the farm today. She had brought in a small wicker basket, which contained a selection of cheeses, a board and a cutting knife.

The labels said 'Witch's Broomstick'. The various cheeses were delicious and Snow agreed to buy a couple, including the Apricot version.

"Oh dear. I just sold the last one that I had in the van. I'll have to come back later with it, if that's OK dear?"

"No that's fine Mrs. Crone."

Mrs. Crone left. There were no other visitors until the little green van returned a couple of hours later. Everybody relaxed as the woman walked from the vehicle to the kitchen door. Snow welcomed her, wearing her coat, "Hello again Mrs. Crone. Come on in. Would you like a cup of tea?"

"Thank you dear. That would be lovely." She followed her into the kitchen carrying her basket and closed the door behind.

Five minutes later, Pete saw her leave the kitchen, get into her van and drive away. He was immediately suspicious. Snow would never let somebody leave without waving them off. "SNOW!" he roared.