Snowdrop Wyatt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know really. I think about what it would feel like to run my hand up your leg. The inside of your leg. Right up to your knickers."

Snow's mouth has gone dry and she felt her head begin to swim. "And... do you think about me in bed at night?"

Again, a nod.

"So what do you do about it?"

Bobby's hand came up to his shaft and he began to slowly rub himself. Snow watched, entranced. But she had the urge to see better, so she walked across the kitchen and stood in front of him. Her eyes never left his dick as she walked, but when she stopped in front of him she looked up into his face and gave a slight smile.

Bobby let out a groan and then said, chokingly, "Will you... rub it for me?"

Snow apprehensively reached out and grasped the thick shaft. Her tiny hand couldn't reach all of the way round and she was shocked by the hardness. She could feel the heat coming off of it and could now see the glistening bead of pre-cum sitting on the purple head. She began to slide her fingers up and down. It seemed only natural to bring her other hand up and use that too.

As Snow wanked Bobby, he began to moan and his hips started to rock backwards and forwards gently in time with her motions. Suddenly, he grunted and Snow looked at him to see what was wrong, just as the first jet of semen exploded from his cock. It hit Snow on the face and neck and as she looked back down, the second surge landed on her chest. There seemed to be gallons of it the white, sticky fluid and eventually it covered her hands.

When Snow finally released Bobby's penis, she looked down to find that her front was covered. Without thinking she began to unfasten her blouse, in a hurry to get it into the wash. Bobby, now pink faced watched.

"It's soaked through to your bra. You'll have to take that off too," he said.

Snow hesitated, but a further surge of arousal persuaded her. She reached behind and unhooked the bra, all the time watching Bobby's reaction. His eyes widened as she began to take it away. He gasped as her nipples came into sight and reached out for her breasts. She wasn't expecting this, but didn't stop him as his large hands first cupped and then squeezed them. His thumbs played across the already hardened nubs of flesh.

Bobby released Snow's breasts and pulled her close. He wrapped one arm around her and positioned it beneath the cheeks of her bottom. He then lifted her off the ground, bringing her tits level with his mouth. He began sucking and nibbling on them, while his other hand slid up under her skirt and inside the leg of her panties, where he began to knead the soft flesh of her bottom.

Snow was overwhelmed by the sensations emanating from the touch of Bobby's hands and mouth and with her legs parted, the pressure she could feel on her pubis from his stomach was stimulating her clitoris as well. His hand slid further round between her ass cheeks where it came into contact with the lips of her pussy. She was dripping wet and Bobby slid in a finger up to the knuckle. Now he began to finger-fuck her in earnest. She felt her hymen breaking, but hardly noticed and really didn't care.

As his finger plunged in and out of her pussy, the force drove her body up and down Bobby's, rubbing her engorged clit on the sweat slicked muscles of his stomach. He continued to suckle on Snow's nipples and it didn't take long for Snow to begin shuddering and losing control of her limbs, her climax kept coming in waves.

Snow felt Bobby lowering her to the ground – or so she thought. As her body slid down his she became aware that she was now pressing down on his once more hard shaft. She opened her eyes and looked at him. His face carried a pained expression, not from the effort of holding her weight but from sheer lust. Snow nodded slowly. He understood and swiftly ripped her panties off. Now the head of his dick was pressing against her vagina. She didn't know if it would fit, but she desperately wanted to try.

She relaxed as much as she could and then moved around trying to find the best position. Suddenly, the purple head broke its way in and Bobby continued to lower her down onto it.

"Stop," said Snow. "I can't take any more than that or you'll hurt me."

Bobby understood and held her where she was. He lifted her back up, before letting her slide back down. Snow started to come again almost immediately, but he didn't stop. The massive cock kept plunging in and out of her. She sensed that Bobby was nearing his own climax and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck to prevent the penetration from going too deep when he did.

The pace quickened and Bobby's dick seemed to expand inside of her. When he began to pump his seed she felt the warmth gushing up and filling every part of her.

Snow had almost passed out and was unable to stand, so Bobby lifted her off of his cock and carried her to her bedroom.

"You'd better rest," he said looking worried. "You won't tell the others what I did will you?"

"No, I won't Bobby."

He left and Snow fell asleep, smiling in the most complete satisfaction she had ever experienced.

A blackbird singing outside her window finally awoke Snow. She looked at the small clock on the bedside cabinet and realised that she needed to start cooking the men's evening meal. She quickly got off of the bed, but then stopped short when it dawned on her she was in no fit state to go downstairs yet. She stood in front of the mirror and looked at her reflection. Her hair was a mess, but at least it wasn't covered in dried come – unlike her face and neck.

Lifting up her skirt, she could clearly see Bobby's ejaculation still seeping from her pussy. Some had dribbled onto the back of her skirt where she had been laying. She took it off and stood naked. Her hand slipped between her legs to see what it felt like. To her surprise, although puffy and pink, it wasn't at all sore. In fact, as she touched herself, she began to enjoy pleasant sensations all over again.

She had to stop, or she wouldn't be ready for the men's homecoming. Snow quickly showered and dried herself off. She took a fresh blouse and skirt out of the wardrobe and then went to the chest of drawers for underwear. To her horror, she found the drawer empty. Too late, she remembered that they were in the basket of ironing in the kitchen. Having paused to think she simply shrugged and put the skirt and blouse on anyway and then made her way down to the kitchen.

There was no sign of Bobby, but she had a lot to do, so she got busy and began preparing the evening meal.

*****

Chapter 8

The next morning, there was a lot of noise coming from the yard and barn as various vehicles were fired up. Gradually the brothers departed for their various tasks for the day – except Harry. He had been left behind to try and fix an ageing tractor. Although young, he had an aptitude for mechanical things. In fact, in his spare time he was re-building various items of antique farm machinery.

At about 10.30, Harry came to the kitchen door and called out for Snow.

"Any chance of a cup of coffee, Snow? I can hardly keep my eyes open today," he said.

"Of course," she replied. "What are you working on?"

"That old Massey Ferguson. It's a thing of beauty, but it requires loads of TLC."

Snow made two mugs of coffee, handed one to Harry and then followed him out to the barn where the tractor stood. There were a number of parts lying on a tarpaulin which he methodically began re-attaching to the engine. Half an hour later, having replaced the last piece, he finished the last of his coffee and said, "Right then, let's see of we can get her started."

Harry reached up to where the big steering wheel stood on its column and made a few adjustments to some levers. He then walked around to the front of the machine and grabbed hold of the crank handle. He wound the handle a little way until he felt resistance and then gave it a rapid half turn. He repeated this and on the third attempt the engine coughed into life. It wasn't running very smoothly, but at least it was now running.

"Bugger! Still not right." He paused and then continued, "Don't suppose you could give me a hand here Snow?"

"If you tell me what to do," she said.

"Hop up on the seat and when I give you a signal ease your foot down on the accelerator."

Snow bunched her skirt in one hand and used the other to clamber up onto the tractor. On such an old machine comfort was at a minimum. Although the perch itself was sprung, it was made of metal. Clearly designed with the buttocks of a man in mind, when her petite behind lowered down onto it the result was that her cheeks were parted and her anus and pussy were brought into firm contact with the ridge running down the centre of the metal seat.

The old engine was not only loud, but vibrated a lot as well. It took her a few seconds to realise what was happening, but gradually Snow felt the familiar tingling between her legs. As she looked down, she realised that her breasts were shaking and as she watched her nipples began to poke out through the material of her bra and blouse. It was a nice feeling. No, it was a delightful feeling, but hardly appropriate in the circumstances.

Snow would have been happy to sit there like this for some time, but Harry popped his head up from behind the engine and held his hand up, palm facing towards her. He then indicated with a pushing motion that she should ease her foot down on the pedal. So she did, and found that she had to grab hold of the steering wheel in order not to topple over. The increase in vibration was both sudden and dramatic. As her foot pushed further down, so the vibrations - and pleasure - increased.

Almost before she knew what was happening, Snow began to orgasm.

Harry dived out from behind the engine and yanked Snow's foot from the pedal. In her passion, she had revved the engine to a dangerously high level.

"What's the matter with you?" he shouted.

Unfortunately, in her mid-orgasmic state, Snow was unable to support herself on one foot and with Harry still holding her other ankle she slid down across the seat. Her legs were splayed and her skirt had ridden up to her hips. Her sodden panties were right in front of Harry's face. He faltered, uncertain of what to do or say. He took a deep breath, intending to speak, but the scent of her arousal invaded his nostrils and he stood rooted to the spot, staring at her knickers.

The damp patch in front of him seemed to grow and grow. It probably was enlarging, but the real reason it seemed so was because his face was coming closer and closer to her. He buried his face in the wetness and began kissing and nibbling Snow's pussy through the gusset of her panties.

Not yet sated from the masturbation caused by the tractor seat, Snow used one hand to pull Harry's face harder into her crotch, whilst using the other to drag her panties to one side. Harry had never tasted a woman's pussy before, but what he lacked in finesse he made up for with enthusiasm.

He soon had her yelling and thrashing in pleasure. Eventually, he found it impossible to keep her up on the seat and fell back on a pile of hay with Snow astride him. She didn't waste any time at all and ripped his trousers and underpants down, then quickly impaled herself upon his rigid dick.

Harry wasn't a virgin. He'd had a few of the village girls (and one of their mothers), but he had never experienced anything like this before. Snow was like a wild animal. She came again and again, before he felt his balls tighten and thrust his hips up to meet her downward movements. His semen seemed to continue gushing into her forever – so much that he could feel it sliding back down between them to pool on his lower stomach. His own orgasm triggered Snow's final and most powerful of many.

The two lay locked together, exhausted. Eventually, Snow made to move off, but Harry's cock was still so sensitive that he almost came again each time she went to move. After ten minutes, his sensitivity faded and she was able to slide off, falling sideways and landing on her back. To her surprise Harry was still almost fully erect. She couldn't resist moving down and licking his penis. She could smell and taste herself on him, re-awakening her own arousal.

Taking Harry's dick into her mouth, she soon had him rock hard again. He in turn reached across and pulled her legs towards him. At first, occupied as she was, Snow didn't understand what he wanted, but as he tried to lift her knee she realised that he wanted her to sit astride his face. Once there he immediately began licking and kissing her pussy, seemingly unconcerned by his own come leaking from her. Very soon they both came again, almost at the same time.

Afterwards they lay alongside each other for a while, neither knowing what to say. Finally, Harry propped himself up on his elbows and said, "I've got to get back to work. Just as well I didn't put much fuel in the tank or we might have poisoned ourselves with the fumes. It conked out just after you... well, we..."

"Started?" Snow finished for him and smiled.

Harry smiled back, "Yeah."

"Look Harry, I really enjoyed that, but you really mustn't tell anyone. Promise me?"

"Of course Snow! I wouldn't tell a soul. Honest," he blurted out. "Erm. Do you think that we might, well, do that again sometime?"

"No Harry. We really shouldn't have done it at all."

*****

Chapter 9

Celia had been glad to see the back of Snowdrop. It meant that she could begin to work on her ultimate plan. Not that David the Gardener was aware of this, of course. She fucked him whenever the opportunity arose, but he didn't necessarily figure in her long-term plans.

It had been five months since Robert's daughter had left and nobody had heard from her – not even her father. Celia had been biding her time, waiting for her husband to make his expected visit to his lawyers up in London. He had told her that he would be changing his will after they got married and she assumed that she would become the beneficiary. So, last week he had come back from London and put the new will in the safe (observed secretly by Celia).

Another month had passed before she could do anything. She had to be sure that there would be no suspicion of her or her actions.

The plan was very clever; one day when Robert had stayed in bed for a lie in, Celia logged onto the family computer and went on-line. She went to a website that sold various sexual aids and placed an order for Viagra. He and her husband had joint credit cards. The account was the same, the numbers were the same. All she had to do was order in her husbands name instead of her own. As far as anybody else was concerned, it was her husband who had made the purchase.

Almost a week later the package arrived. Celia had to make sure that she got to the post first each morning and her diligence eventually paid off.

What Celia knew, having been told by Robert shortly after they met, was that he had a potentially serious heart defect. It was operable, but Robert refused to be treated. He had been told that he had to take it easy and not indulge in strenuous effort. His father had suffered the same problem and it was inherited.

Celia waited for the right moment to put her plan into action. She had made sure that she and Robert had had regular sex ahead of his business trip to France which was to last for almost a week. The idea was that when he returned he would be highly frustrated and would want to get to bed as soon as possible.

It worked. The moment he walked through the door, he embraced Celia pressing her back against the wall and dry humping her.

"Stop! Stop, stop, stop," she said. "I'm not a piece of meat Robert! I need to be wooed, not pounced on. As punishment you'll have to wait until we go to bed tonight now. And for the rest of the day you can show how much you love me. "

Robert suddenly remembered something and put his hand in his pocket. When he withdrew it he held an expensive looking jewellery. He handed it to Celia and said, "Perhaps this will show how much I love you."

Celia opened the box. Inside, cradled in plush blue velvet was a delicate pair of earrings and a matching necklace crafted in white gold and sparkling with diamonds and sapphires. It was, quite simply, beautiful and very, very expensive. She almost had a tear in her eye and found that she had to positively resist the temptation to drop to her knees in front of him and unzip his trousers. But her resolve quickly hardened and the actress kicked in again.

"Oh darling, it's wonderful. Thank you!"

She beamed and kissed him passionately on the lips, opening her mouth for him to invade it with his tongue. She could feel his erection pressing into her stomach; she reached down and took hold of it through his trousers. "You naughty boy," she said with a grin. "Now I told you that you would have to wait and I mean it. I've got a lovely meal lined up for us this evening and I don't want you to spoil your appetite. Besides, it'll do you good to wait for a bit." She arched her eyebrow and Robert understood the double entendre. He knew better than to argue with his wife.

The meal was even better than he had expected. He didn't realise just how well Celia could cook. In actual fact, Celia's specialty was making phone calls to order ready made meals and then arranging them decoratively on plates. She had ordered a very expensive wine to accompany the meal, which had been opened about an hour before they ate. When Robert was called into the Dining Room, the meal was already laid out, with a glass of wine already poured.

The dark red wine had, of course, had been spiked with a couple of Viagra tablets that had been ground down to a very fine powder. Before Robert had arrived at the dinner table, Celia had poured herself a glass before adding the powder directly to the bottle. Having gently swilled it around until the powder was absorbed she then poured a glass for her husband. Celia was a bit concerned that her husband might notice something in the taste, so she had previously given him quite a strong cocktail. Having sat down, he sipped the wine and declared it 'very fine'.

The evening was designed to wind up Robert's libido. Celia had deliberately worn a deep red, wrap-around dress with a plunging neckline that displayed her ample cleavage. As she moved around the skirt continually opened, the gap rising up her leg and giving glimpses of her stocking top and sometimes even the silk of her suspenders. Whenever she rose from her chair to re-charge Robert's glass her walk was both seductive and just too far away for him to manage more than just a brief fondle.

"Be patient, Robert. You'll have to wait for your dessert until later," she whispered sexily into his ear as she leaned over from behind him to take his plate. By now he was fully aware that she wasn't wearing a bra as her firm breasts pressed against his back. Being unsupported, as she walked to the side table and returned with the next course, they moved in an almost hypnotic manner. Her nipples were standing proud and he began to wonder if she might not be wearing any knickers.

The erection that Robert was by now experiencing was starting to become uncomfortable. He fidgeted and tried to adjust himself.

Celia decided it was time to begin 'stoking the fire'. "You're playing with yourself aren't you darling? What are you hiding under that serviette?"

She slipped the white cotton material aside and playfully gasped at the bulge it had been hiding. She knelt down by him, unzipped his trousers and then extracted his penis from his boxer shorts. Robert moaned at her touch and as she bent to lick the tip he made a sharp intake of breath and then held it there. Celia began to take his dick into her mouth and then slid it in as far as she could. Her head bobbed up and down for no more than a minute, before she suddenly sat back on her heels.