Snowdrop Wyatt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow disappeared for a few seconds and then stepped out from the stall, dressed in the re-fashioned Hessian sack. "Well, what do you think? Will I start a fashionable trend?" She spun round on the spot and laughed. The twins laughed with her before escorting her back towards the light of the hurricane lamp.

"Shouldn't you two get out of your wet clothes as well?" Snow didn't let on, but she had noticed the large lumps in the front of their trousers and couldn't resist saying this.

They looked at each other and shrugged. Steve walked down the barn and found another couple of sacks. He prepared both of them and then using the same stall that Snow had undressed in, removed his clothes and placed them alongside hers. Having donned the sack, his erection was sticking out and waving around as he walked. He put clasped his hands in front of himself to cover his predicament. Snow looked away and tried not to giggle.

Jack had managed to get his manhood back under control and didn't have the same problem as Steve. However, as he walked back Snow could see 'something' bouncing against the material.

The rain was still hammering down upon the barn roof and it looked like they were going to be stuck for a while. So they arranged some bales of hay and sat down to talk away the time.

Snow hadn't realised that the arm holes that Steve had cut in her sack were a little over-generous, which meant that a hint of breast came into view as she moved. This didn't help Steve's frame of mind and Jack was struggling to retain his composure.

"Doesn't that lamp give off any more light than that?" asked Snow.

"You can always turn the wick up a bit if you like," replied Jack.

She stood and walked over to the lantern. She experimentally turned a small wire ring which immediately caused a marginal increase in the amount of light. She turned it a bit further and stood back. The result for Snow was an increase in light. The result for the twins was a beautiful woman, backlit while wearing almost nothing. It was as if she was naked. The Hessian sack had become almost translucent.

When she turned back, both of the boys were standing to attention – in both senses of the word. She was unaware of what they could see, but she was fully aware of the looks of lust upon their faces. Facing them now, she was displaying all of her womanly charms.

"Jack, Steve! What's the matter with you? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Far from being frightened, Snow was actually feeling more than a little aroused herself.

Surprisingly, it was Steve who answered, no longer so bashful, "We can see your naked body, Snow."

Snow looked down. "What are you talking about? I'm wearing this sack." Snow looked behind her and as she turned she caught a glimpse of her own flesh through the sacking material. "Oh. I see."

"So can we."

She couldn't stop herself, "That's not very fair. I can't see you two." She poked her bottom lip out.

Steve threw his sack off. Jack wasn't used to his brother taking the lead, but followed suit. Their bodies were magnificent. Not an ounce of fat, but not too much muscle either. Both of their dicks were nodding at Snow, almost in time. She suddenly realised that she wanted this. She too removed her sack and walked over to stand between them. Rather uncertainly, she knelt down and took a cock in each hand.

The twins reached out and cupped a breast each, gently rubbing the nipples and starting a fire between Snow's legs. She pulled them both closer so that she could take each of their dicks into her mouth in turn. She alternated between the two, trying to swallow as much of their shafts as she could.

As one, the brothers pulled away. They picked up the sacks and put them down on the straw, then led Snow to lay down on them. Then they began to use their mouths to pleasure her. She couldn't keep up with the sensations as they kissed, caressed and licked her entire body from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. The stimulation caused her pussy to begin clenching, desperately grasping for fulfilment.

Her legs were already apart as Steve lowered himself down onto her. He was so gentle, when she really wanted him to be more forceful. But the delight she felt as he slowly slid his penis into her warm wetness made her melt into another world. Jack continued to use his mouth and fingers, causing her to writhe beneath his brother.

Far too soon, Steve withdrew and lay alongside Snow. Jack swiftly replaced him and entered her in the same way. He stroked maybe twenty times before he too pulled out and moved aside. Once more Steve slipped his dick into her, for a short time. This relay went on and on until Snow felt herself reaching an orgasm. She came on Jack, but as she recovered, Steve began fucking her again. Twice more she climaxed, but she wasn't sure who was inside of her each time.

The twins took it in turns to use her mouth and her pussy. By now her face was slippery with her own juices as each of the boys fed their come covered cocks to her mouth. She didn't want this to end yet and was vaguely aware that neither of the men had come themselves yet.

Jack lay down on his back and encouraged Snow to sit astride him. She lowered herself down onto his shaft. She wasn't as controlled as the twins and began to fuck more forcefully and fiercely. Steve slowed her down when he lowered his mouth and began to lick at the puckered entrance to her anus. She had never experienced this before, but her initial revulsion was overcome by yet another new and enjoyable sensation.

Snow slowed her pace even further when Steve began to probe her ass with his thumb. She was about to object when she was overcome by another orgasmic wave, during which he slipped a second thumb in. She knew what was coming next, but felt sure that the gentle Steve would stop if she really asked him to.

Steve had teased Snow's anus open, gradually relaxing the muscles until he felt she was ready. His cock was still lubricated as he placed the head into the opening. She hardly felt the tip enter her ass and only realised that he was slipping inside when she was gently pushed forward by the pressure. He rocked backwards and forwards gently as Snow accepted the dull aching. It seemed to be easing but she didn't know how much more she could take – until she felt his testicles gently bump up against the bottom of her pussy and his own brother's balls.

The twins worked together in perfect harmony, bringing Snow to another powerful orgasm, triggered by the flood of fluid into both her pussy and ass at the same time.

Later, when it was fully dark and the rain had finally stopped, the trio dressed and made their way back down the track. Steve hopped off when they reached his quad bike and tied a tow rope to the back of Jack's machine. When they arrived back at the farm, most of the brothers showed concern, seeing the state that they were all in. Except for Pete, who complained that their dinner was late.

*****

Chapter 12

If Celia was to retain control the inheritance, she had to know what had happened to Snowdrop. She hadn't yet decided what would happen then, but didn't want her step-daughter to suddenly turn up out of the blue. Was she actually contemplating her murder? Probably.

An article in the local newspaper gave Celia an idea. The story was about a young man called Charles Prince who had taken over the reins of his father's private detective agency. Matthew Prince had spent his working life in the police force (CID) and when early retirement was offered decided it was time to put his skills to work in the private sector. He made a reasonable success of the business and encouraged his son to join him once he had finished college.

Only a year after he started work, Charles' father was injured in an accident. He was confident that Charlie could take over and operate without him. Since then the business had boomed. His good looks and hard work earned him a reputation and many recommendations by word of mouth. The local reporter used him for a small family issue and was so impressed that she thought she would publicise him.

It may be that the photograph of Charlie was what persuaded Celia. But whatever the reason, she contacted him and asked for his help. She told him that Snowdrop had run away from home and wasn't aware that her father had died. She made it very clear that if he located her step-daughter, she was not to be approached, "I don't want her to be shocked. I think it best that she hears about her father from me."

He asked questions hoping to gain clues, but found it very difficult to believe that he was going to be able to find her. However, the picture that Celia provided showed her to be strikingly beautiful and maybe this would help.

Charlie followed his instincts and considered what he would have done in Snowdrop's shoes. Bus or Train Station? A train would be faster and easier. He made his way to the station. Once there, he noticed that there were security cameras dotted around. He approached the only member of staff that he could find on duty and asked him about them. Unfortunately, they had only been put up two months before, during a refurbishment and would not be of any use.

About to walk away, Charlie suddenly decided to try the photograph.

"Mmmm. Yes. I think I remember her. A very attractive young lady. Arrived just in time for the train, but didn't have a ticket. I told her she could buy one on board and she hopped on just before I blew my whistle. She hasn't done anything wrong has she?"

"No," replied Charlie. "I just need to locate her on a family matter. Which way was she travelling?"

"Well, that was why I remember it so clearly. Most people head up to the city, but she was travelling on the down line."

Charlie attempted to find out the names of the staff on trains for that date, but failed to do so. Again, he tried to think like Snowdrop and decided that if was him, at her age; he would go to the end of the line and then decide what to do. He was by now convinced that she had run away in a panic and didn't have a pre-prepared plan.

The staff didn't recall her at the seaside resort station. He walked around a large number of guest houses looking for her, but came up blank. He put a 'Have You Seen This Girl' poster in the station foyer with little expectancy of success, but as he stepped back he felt a tap on the shoulder.

"Excuse me mate, but I think I know her. Or rather I think it was her on my bus some time ago. A really pretty girl."

"Can you tell me where she went?"

"Craybridge. Its little town at the head of the Cray Valley. That's where I turn round and come back. I think I saw her there a couple of times, but I don't think I've seen her for a while."

It had taken a couple of weeks to get this far, but Charlie felt he was now closing in, although he was concerned that the bus driver hadn't seen her recently. He bought a ticket for the 113 bus and travelled to Craybridge. Getting off at the village green, he stopped to look around. He ignored the pubs and headed for the village shop.

"That's Snow!" said the shopkeeper. "She works up at Apple Orchard Farm. Usually comes into the village on a Saturday."

The bus driver didn't work at the weekends, which explained why he hadn't seen Snow. Charlie felt mightily relieved at this news. He asked the shopkeeper not to mention his visit as it was a private family matter.

The next Saturday, Charlie drove to the village and parked by the old church. By midday, there had been no sign of his target and he was beginning to worry that she wasn't going to turn up. Finally, at a few minutes past 1 o'clock a Land Rover pulled into the kerb near to the village shop. The driver was a well built man in his mid-twenties, but the passenger was hidden from sight. By pure bad luck, when she emerged from the car and walked to the shop she was shielded by the body of the man.

Patience is a pre-requisite of the private detective, but Charlie figured that it would be a while before she came out and that would give him chance to observe and identify her through the window. Wrong. As he walked past the Land Rover towards the shop, the door opened. Snow emerged no more than two metres away from him. He stopped dead as she smiled at him and walked on by. He had to move aside as her escort emerged just behind her.

'Never get emotionally involved with a client or a case,' his father had taught him. And he never had – until now. He had never believed in love at first sight, but suddenly he was smitten. The picture that he had been given simply didn't do her justice. It must have been about four years old, for Snow had developed into a beautiful woman since it had been taken. Her long, dark hair, red lips and emerald green eyes were all he could see as he sat in the car waiting for the couple to return to their off-road vehicle.

Charlie followed at a discreet distance until the vehicle turned off of the road and began travelling up a rough track. The sign and post box were labelled with the name of the farm. He continued on past, re-configured his satellite navigation system and made his way home.

The next morning Charlie rang Celia. She didn't seem excited exactly, but merely said, "Good. Come over at 3pm."

That afternoon he arrived at the house promptly and was ushered into the drawing room, where he related his investigation and findings to Celia. Her reaction was a little more rehearsed this time, "Oh, thank you so much Mr. Prince. You don't know how worried I've been. You can leave the rest to me from here; just post me the bill when convenient."

Something was wrong. Something was very, very, wrong. You didn't get ahead in Charlie's business without a sixth sense about these things. He'd told Celia that he could find his own way out and had his hand on the front door when he remembered that he already had the itemised bill in his pocket. He turned back, intending to give her the envelope, but stopped by the drawing room door, where he could hear Celia on her mobile.

"Hi Kaz. Yes, it's been a long time. No, not exactly trouble, but I need some... shall we say, specialist help." There was a pause then, "OK, I'll ring you back in five minutes then."

Charlie slipped out of the house quickly and quietly and made his way back to his car. Once inside, he started the engine and then drove far enough away that he could no longer be seen from the house. Opening the boot, he extracted a briefcase and then went back to the driver's seat. Having opened the case he plugged the power lead into the cigar lighter socket and switched on the electrical device inside.

The scanner continued to search while Charlie waited for the phone call he knew Celia was going to make.

"...me. Is it OK to talk now?"

"Yeah, she's gone now," replied a voice that sounded as though it was chewing gravel. "So what do you need?"

"I need to have a problem dealt with. I want it to go away. Permanently."

"Finessed or quick?" The word seemed incongruous coming from such a voice.

"I need it to be fast."

"OK. I think we can deal with that. Four days. It'll be twenty five though."

"But... Oh OK, that will be fine, I guess."

Charlie was already pretty sure that he knew what Celia was arranging, but when she gave her contact Snow's details he was certain. This should now have been a police matter, but he had no real proof. If only he had recorded the conversation. Now he had to decide what to do.

*****

Chapter 13

Tom was home from Veterinary College for a week, rather than just a weekend. He had very little to do, so he asked Snow if she would like to go out for the day. "We can drive to the coast. The weather is going to hold out, I think."

Snow ran upstairs to get ready. Maybe there was a chance to go swimming? She grabbed a large bag and stuffed a towel and a hair brush inside. She went to her chest of drawers and pulled out her swimming costume. She had bought it in a sale, but not yet worn it. Pausing for a moment, she then made a decision. Having unbuttoned her summer dress, she quickly took it off. Her bra and panties followed.

She hadn't even tried the swimsuit on before, so she was quite surprised when she put it on; it was plain black and the cut on the legs was very much higher than she had expected. She saw too that the neckline was a lot deeper than she had imagined it would be. Turning around in front of the mirror she saw how much of her ass cheeks were on show. She caught her own eye in the mirror and smiled.

Having donned her dress over the costume, Snow looked at her underwear and, rather daringly she thought, decided on the spur of the moment not to take her bra and panties with her. 'How deliciously naughty,' she mused.

The journey to the coast didn't take very long, but they decided to drive further along in order to try and get away from the crowds that were flocking to the area on such a lovely day. Fortunately, Tom knew the area very well and was able to locate a beach that wasn't very close to either roads or resorts. It wasn't exactly empty, but nobody was closer than 200 metres. It was almost lunchtime when they arrived.

They laid down a blanket and placed the picnic basket on it before sitting down themselves. The basket had a wine cooler built in, and Tom pulled out a nicely chilled bottle of white. They ate a little and drank a lot (or at least Snow did, as Tom was driving).

Snow began to feel a little uncomfortable. She hadn't urinated since that morning and now the wine was starting to have an adverse effect. "I need to spend a penny," she said.

"Why don't you pop behind the dunes back there, you should get some privacy," said Tom.

Snow stood up a little unsteadily and made her way back behind the dunes. Once there, she looked around and checked that she couldn't be seen. She started to pull up the skirt of her dress and reached under to slip her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. Except – she wasn't wearing any! She had forgotten. By now she was absolutely desperate for a pee. She didn't have a choice but to pull her dress out of the way and just let go.

The golden stream poured out through the gusset of her swimsuit. Snow watched, fascinated. She couldn't understand why, but she felt that this act was incredibly erotic. She had the irresistible urge to rub her clitoris.

When Snow returned to Tom, the wetness was already starting to feel a little uncomfortable. "I'm going for a swim. Are you coming?" she asked.

"You shouldn't really swim on a full stomach you know."

"Don't worry; I'll stay well within my own depth." She unbuttoned the dress, dropped it on the blanket and then kicked off her shoes. As she ran down to the water she looked back and shouted, "Come on!"

Tom hadn't brought trunks with him, but figured that his boxer shorts would be OK, so he too stripped off and ran into the sea.

The water was cold, but once the body got used to it, it wasn't too bad. Snow started to show off, being a pretty strong swimmer, ducking under the water and then disappearing until she bobbed up again behind Tom. He playfully tried to make a grab for her, but she vanished again. She seemed to have a remarkable awareness of where she was, considering the water was so clouded with sand.

When Snow surfaced quietly behind Tom again, she decided to teach him a lesson for trying to catch her. She reached out and quickly tugged at his shorts. She hadn't intended to pull particularly hard, but maybe the elastic was loose and the material had become waterlogged, which caused them to slide way down his legs. In his shock, Tom stumbled, tripped over the underpants and went under. Snow lifted her hand up to find that she was now holding the boxer shorts – minus Tom.

Snow could easily have out swum Tom, but when he chased after her, she let him catch her. She was holding the underwear at arms length and Tom was attempting to grab them while keeping hold of Snow. Somehow he had managed to trap one of her legs between his and was now stretching to reach. He still couldn't get there, so he used his other hand to grab her shoulder and pull himself further up her body. As he grabbed the boxers his other hand slipped from her shoulder, his thumb hooked under the strap of Snow's costume.