100% Pure Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes but they remained half-lidded with pleasure and building desire. How could this be? she wondered. How can I be lying here in a strange bed on a strange boat with a naked Frenchman feeling me up? And how come I can't stop it?

Susan exhaled the breath she didn't realise she had been holding in a long sigh. And in that moment she gave up all thought of fighting her conscience and gave in to her lust. A fire had been lit inside her and it was unquenchable. And as she gave in to her desire a weight lifted from her mind, and a feeling of freedom and even of power came over her.

She felt Julien's erection with her left foot. Her toes now wriggled to experience more of it. The feeling inside Susan grew. This hardness was caused by her. It was her body that had caused his member to swell so. It was her body that aroused Julien's passion. He wanted to ravish her as much as she wanted to be ravished.

Looking down at the huge monster that had brought such satisfaction the previous night, Susan began drooling slightly. "Ok," she said, and Julien's face turned to hers. "Put in it me again."

He smiled. "You want it?"

"Get it inside me before I change my mind."

Julien moved over to kneel inside her spread legs, flopping his dick down over her lower abdomen. "You would change your mind?"

"No! Just fuck me please."

"You didn't get enough last night?" Julien teased.

"No. So put it inside me for fuck's sake!" Susan almost screamed at him.

He leant down and positioned himself near her opening. "Are you ready for me?" he panted.

"Just try me."

********************

Matt followed Clara's lead in coming down for breakfast naked. They had each quickly dried themselves and then descended to the kitchen.

"Susan tells me you can be quite the chef at times," Clara said.

Matt stepped quickly into her personal space, bringing his face near her own. "Oh yes," he whispered. "I'm very handy in the kitchen." The fingers of his right hand invaded her pussy again as he said this, and his left was on her buttocks pressing her body to his.

She was still very wet down there, but she laughed and pulled herself from his grasp. "Ok, you can be in charge then. Let's see what you can whip up."

Clara went to the island bench and jumped up to sit on the edge facing him, legs dangling but widely apart. Matt resisted the urge to go down on her there and then. He was happy enough to keep the teasing going too.

"Fine," he announced and moved over to the refrigerator. "What have we got to work with?" He put a tub of Greek yoghurt onto the bench beside him as well as a punnet of strawberries and small container of cream. Bananas from a fruit bowl joined the collection. Dipping into the pantry he found olive oil, honey, and a tin of peaches.

A block of chocolate was also procured and some of this Matt put in a small bowl and then put it in the microwave. He also brought forth some UHT milk and began combining this with flour in a mixing bowl.

It appeared to Clara that he was making pancake batter. "You'll find a frying pan in the bottom drawer over there," she said helpfully.

Matt brought the batter bowl over to where she sat on the bench then collected the melted chocolate. "What makes you think I need a fry pan?" he smiled. Dipping one hand into the batter he smeared some over her tits.

"Hey," Clara said but seemed more surprised than displeased.

"Lie down," he instructed her. She lay back on the island bench willingly. Testing the chocolate to make sure it wasn't too hot, Matt scooped a spoonful and began dribbling this over her already smeared breasts. He leaned forward and began licking the nearest one.

"This seems like a rather one-sided feast you're making," Clara protested. Taking another spoonful he dripped this toward her mouth. Not expecting it, she took a moment to catch it in her mouth, the rest going down her chin. The next spoonful she caught better.

Matt found a ladle that could hold more liquid and dipped that into the chocolate too. There was too much for just one mouthful, but Matt moved the drizzle down her neck and onto her bosom again. Taking a strawberry now, he swirled it around on her chest and lifted it to his mouth, savouring it with exaggerated delight. "Mmmmmm," he moaned.

Alternating between feeding her and himself, the strawberries were soon gone. After pouring the rest of the chocolate over Clara's boobs, Matt opened the peaches. They were already cut into slices, and the first few went the same way as the strawberries. Soon, though, he was tracing the fruit down over her stomach before scooping up chocolate from her chest. Moving down the bench, Matt took one peach slice and placed it in Clara's labia. The natural fruit juice combined with her own meant it could easily slide between her lips. He rubbed it several times over her clitoris. Withdrawing the peach and replacing it with his mouth, Matt sucked her clit completely into his mouth and swirled it around with his tongue.

Letting it out with a slurp he stood up and raised an eyebrow. "Mmm - fruity!" he announced, making Clara laugh. Returning the peach to her labia, this time he moved it lower, rubbing it firmly over her pussy opening. She began to moan and gyrate her hips softly. Matt inserted part of the fruit into her opening, then took his hand away and sucked it out of her, delighting in the taste. Reaching for another he repeated the process - clit stimulation, then penetration, followed by sucking it up and eating it.

"You seem to be getting most of the food!" Clara pouted, though clearly enjoying it.

"Yes, you're right," Matt frowned and looked around. "How can we rectify the situation? Aha!"

He reached for the oil and poured some into her navel, most of it overflowing down her abdomen and onto the bench. Clara looked on quizzically as he cut some French bread into bite-size pieces. Dipping some in the oil he offered it to her. He took some for himself too, feeding their gastric hunger for a while.

"Here's another tasty treat for you," Matt said, moving close to the bench top and placing his erect penis directly on the surface. Clara began to swivel towards it but he stopped her. "Hang on, you have to wait for the topping."

Scooping some Greek yoghurt from the tub with his fingers, he slathered it over the top his cock. He allowed Clara to lick his hand clean as his other reached for the honey. This he drizzled liberally over his yoghurt-coated dick. "Ok - now it's ready."

Clara leaned down to take him in her mouth, slurping and licking as she took him ever deeper. Matt groaned as she did so. Susan could never take this much of him into her mouth. He felt his balls constrict as he now fucked her mouth, savouring every inch as he slowly pumped his slick prick in and out. He had only ever before passively received a blow-job but now, as Clara relaxed her throat, Matt actively fucked her mouth in way he'd never experienced before.

But not for long. With a loud slurp, he popped out as Clara sat herself up, only to rearrange herself sitting astride the bench and spreading her legs. "Come and fuck me right now!" she demanded, and her fingers, after scooping up oil from her stomach, began to play with her clitoris.

Needing no further encouragement, Matt hopped up to join her. Kneeling between her thighs he aimed himself at her opening. Clara lay back on the kitchen bench as he lay himself on top of her and his cock pierced her love tunnel. Foreplay over, their bodies now a gooey mess of batter, oil, yoghurt and fruit juice, they gave themselves over to pure fucking. It wasn't the most comfortable, but it was a desperate release of passion, and they fucked until their hunger was spent.

********************

Julien inched the head of his dick into her pussy and Susan's head arched back as she wailed with delight. "Ohhhhhhhhh - Yes! That's it!"

His slow pumping action drove his hard cock ever deeper into her wetness. Susan was panting now, clenching the tousled bedsheets with her fists. "Yes. Give me more. I want it all. I want to be filled like I've never been filled before!"

Julien grunted, but he smiled. He always refrained from making comments about the size, or lack of it, of other men's penises. He let his own do the talking! The sight of this sexy woman giving herself to him with such abandon gave his dick such hardness. To see her writhe in passion was so arousing that he knew he could come again quite quickly.

He was a master in the art of delayed ejaculation, and could sometimes choose to hold off for hours if it suited him. But now he sensed that what this woman really needed right now was a hard and furious fucking. And he was in just the mood to give it to her!

As soon as her cunt had grown used to accommodating his length and girth, he lay fully on top of her and pumped for all his worth. The boat began rocking crazily but he didn't let up for a moment. Like a 100 meter dash, the finish line was in sight.

He concentrated on the feelings emanating from his penis. Susan's hot silky smooth cunt was stretched to capacity, and it was both tight and wet. "You...are such...a good...fuck," he panted between thrusts. "It won't take...much...longer!"

Susan was panting too. "Yes! Yes! Come again! Come inside me!"

Julien increased his tempo even further, frantically pumping into her. Soon enough he felt himself swell even further inside her and then he was bucking and grunting as his seed erupted into her warm depths.

He lay on top of her for a while, both of them panting. Their lips met, this time with less urgent intensity and with a more languid savouring of the sensation. Gradually Julien felt his penis begin to soften.

With that urgent need now satisfied, at least temporarily, their thoughts now turned to other requirements - toilet and food. Breaking the kiss eventually, Susan looked up up at him and confessed sheepishly, "I don't think my bladder can take the pressure much more."

"Je suis désolé," he murmured and lifted his weight off her stomach. Susan crawled out from under him and staggered off to the toilet. Feeling very pleased with himself Julien took himself up on deck.

It was a glorious but calm morning. The still air was already quite warm. The small uninhabited island was not far off, and not another boat or water craft could be seen anywhere. Not knowing how long Susan would be, Julien took a piss over the edge of the boat.

He heard a soft laugh from behind him before he had finished. "Sometimes I envy you men!". Jiggling the last drops from his penis Julien turned. "What? Only sometimes?"

"I don't know how you manage to get anything done. If I had a tool like that, I'd just want to touch it all day long." She came fully up onto the deck behind him. "And when I say long..." Susan arched an eyebrow seductively.

"And if I had your breasts, I'd just play with them all day too."

"Who says I don't," she smirked.

Julien laughed and came back towards the cabin. "Come on, I'll fix us some breakfast."

********************

There wasn't much food left to breakfast on, but there was coffee - that was the main thing from Susan's point of view. Some left-over baguette with cheese as well as some fruit was all that could be scavenged.

They spoke little as they ate and sipped their coffees. Susan was rather taken aback by how surprisingly comfortable it all was. She expected that once the passion died down a bit she would feel rather embarrassed - both at her nakedness and at her intimacy with a guy she barely knew.

Though she could have gone back down inside the cabin to seek out her dress, she chose rather to laze back on the cushioned chair in the sun, completely starkers in front of an equally naked dark Frenchman she had never known only 3 days ago.

Previously, back home in her "normal" life that now seemed light-years away, Susan never would have dreamed of baring even her tits in the backyard for fear of being spotted by the neighbors. Whilst this was not exactly "public", nevertheless Susan felt a tremendous liberation in sitting out in the open back of the yacht in the sunshine like this.

She was vaguely aware of a drone that had gradually grown in loudness but Julien had not stirred, and she had been too wrapped up in her own thoughts to pay it much mind. But suddenly, breaking into her reverie like an axe splintering wood came the calling of voices from close by across the water.

Julien called out something in French back, and the sound of an outboard motor cut out. Panicking, Susan urgently hissed at Julien, "Where's my clothes?"

"I think the dress was hanging up to dry near the bow."

Susan frowned, "Where?"

"Near the front of the boat."

Susan's heart thundered crazily in her chest as she thought about the two of them being sprung by people in this condition.

Julien seemed calm and made no move at all to cover up. "It's just the guys come to repair the motor," he said.

The noise of another craft coming close was heard to the starboard side. Any moment now Susan expected to see some newcomers sail into view. "I can't let them see me like this!" she whispered.

"Then go around that side to the front," Julien replied, indicating the port side. Susan crept around that way. As she passed the bulk of the cabin towards the front she poked her head around cautiously. A small dingy with two young shirt-less men drifted towards the stern of Julien's yacht and out of Susan's view. Sighing with relief she clambered onto the front section of the boat and looked around for her dress. Damn! It was nowhere to be seen. Now there was a hubbub of noise - voices and laughing from the back, but the cabin prevented her from seeing any of the men. And, more importantly, it stopped them from seeing her!

Susan's heart rate began to settle as the initial shock began to recede. But until they had finished their task, she was stuck because there was no way to access the cabin except by going into the full view of the guys.

Looking about her Susan discovered that there were two blue mattress type things laid out towards the very front pointy end - presumably put there for sun baking purposes. With nothing much else to do, Susan lay down on one, her face to the prow. The mattresses were soft but the covering material a little rough after so much weather exposure. The sun had been on them for a couple of hours and they were warm on her breasts as she lay down on her stomach.

She grew quickly comfortable there, lying in the sun, a soft breeze caressing her body, rocked by gentle ripples of the tide. Amiable chatter and occasional laughs were heard from time to time from behind her, as well as intermittent coughs and splutters from the engine.

Facing forwards, Susan couldn't see behind her without turning and twisting her neck. She realised that it was possible that the two young guys, and even Julien too, could easily be taking secret peeks at her. She imagined what sight would meet their eyes. With surprise they would behold a naked female form basking in the sunlight, completely oblivious to their presence. Their eyes would trace the smooth sweep of her back and down over the mounds of her buttocks, before darting down the length of her tanned and shapely legs. Inevitably though, their eyes would be drawn up, up her inner thighs to maybe, just maybe, ascertain a glimpse of her pouting pussy lips.

Far from being embarrassed, Susan felt herself become turned on by these unexpected thoughts. Where had such ideas sprung from, she wondered. Had Julien corrupted her that much? And that quickly? Surely not. Surely these were dredged up from her own core. And as she reflected on this, her thoughts drifted back to imagining the view any watchers might be getting.

She shifted her body, as if just re-adjusting her position for comfort, but in fact opening her legs just that little bit wider. Might her lips now be on show a bit clearer? Would someone be able to see the tufts of hair poking out to either side?

Biting her lip, keeping her eyes firmly closed, Susan felt her heart rate quicken again. She felt her breathing become shallower and she felt arousal take her in its fateful grip. Her pelvis began to rock softly as tried to get some pressure onto the areas of growing need.

Opening her legs wider now, there was surely no doubt as to the view on show. Perhaps they could see moisture accumulating at her opening. Was it even now leaking from her onto the sunbed?

This was too much for her. Susan pushed her body backwards and raised herself slightly on her knees, legs still splayed. Anyone would now see the full outline of her snatch. Her right hand went between her legs and rubbed slowly, provocatively back and forth, up and down through her cleft. Propped on her left arm and resting her forehead on the mattress, Susan moaned as she felt her own slippery wetness.

It felt so good, so wantonly sexy, to feel herself so openly in this way. To masturbate. Yes, that's the word. Masturbate! In public. Her fingers increased their tempo as she imagined the show she was putting on for who knew who.

Gasping and panting Susan would sometimes slow the rhythm to prolong the delicious feeling, them speed up as the need overwhelmed her again. From out of the blue came an image to her mind of Julien and the 2 other guys, all with dicks in hand, stroking themselves in time with her own rubbing.

Soon there was no let up at all, and she was frigging herself her all she was worth, going for broke. She imagined a sudden rush by all the guys, jostling in their hurry to reach her, elbowing one another to reach her first and then, with a sudden thrust, impale themselves within her watery depths.

The climax, when it came, having been delicately built over a good 10 minutes or more, crashed deliciously over her, rocking her body with spasm upon spasm, shudder after shudder. She dared not turn around to see if anything like her imagination were true. It would be so exciting and yet so terrifying it were.

She drew her legs together as her clit became too sensitive for direct massage, but she was able to keep some general movement in the area as her body began to relax once more. Susan settled back flat upon her stomach and soon, eyes still closed, drifted off into slumber.

********************

It was late in the morning when Julien and arrived back at the villa. Clara had sent Matt out on an errand to buy some fresh meat for dinner, so she was the only one home to greet them upon their return. Clara and Julien seemed relaxed and loving in their greeting, which only made Susan feel even more uncomfortable. She quickly excused herself to go up to her room.

She was in the shower when Matt returned. There was no lock on the door of the guest ensuite, so Matt could poke his head around.

"Hi. You're back!" he called out cheerily.

Susan jumped slightly, both from surprise as well as from an involuntary embarrassment. Strangely, her first instinct was to cover her naked form, or at least turn her back to him, but she quickly repressed it. To behave that way towards her husband would be odd to say the least. Forcing herself to remain calm and continue casually washing herself, she called back brightly.

"Yes. That was an adventure and a half!"

"You both alright?"

"Yes, we're both fine. Great. No problems." She was babbling a bit, but trying not to be suspiciously over-talkative. Washing her cum-caked inner thighs and pubes had been Susan's first order of business in the shower, so she was pretty confident there was no outward evidence of just how "great" she was.

She had no idea just how much Matt knew of what had passed between Julien and herself. She knew he had been fooling around with Clara in her absence, but how much did Matt know in return?