100% Pure Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a soft knock followed by the sound of a door being opened. Matt saw Susan grip the back of the chair in front of her, but she did not turn around.

Julien padded quietly into view across the room. He stood behind Susan - not directly behind but somewhat to her right, presumably so that she could clearly see both of them in the mirror.

Matt felt Clara beside him slowly kneel down and move so that she was now in front of him. Tearing his eyes away from his wife and Julien for a moment, he saw the mischievous grin on her face. Her hands went to the buttons and zip on his pants.

Susan's voice broke the silence. "I don't know about this." Matt's eyes were drawn back to the action in the other room as he felt Clara begin to wiggle his pants down. Julien's hands were on Susan's shoulders.

Julien leaned forward and kissed the side of her neck. "Oh, ma cherie - but I think you do!"

********************

Julien's fingers were moving to the thin straps of Susan's dress as he kissed her neck.

"I know how much you want this, ma cherie. I know how much I want it!" His lips travelled up the smooth line of her neck and suckled gently on her earlobe. Looking in the mirror Julien could see that Susan had closed her eyes, savouring the sensations he was giving her. Quickly he moved both hands at once, pulling the straps of her dress off her neck and letting it flutter to the floor.

Susan's eyes flew open and she drew in an involuntary gasp of air. Julien felt her body stiffen, but she didn't move any further. He saw her looking at the two of them in the mirror. Her white lacy knickers stood out now against the tanned skin of her stomach and legs, but she wore no bra and her breasts stood proudly on display, nipples hard and erect.

"You see how your body wants this," Julien purred softly. "Is it not craving this?"

Susan said nothing but continued to look at the two of them in the mirror. Julien too drank in the exquisite sight. She, her hair swept up and pinned, a silver necklace around her neck dangling a blue gem down into her cleavage. He, tall, dark, powerfully built, looking handsome in a tailored dinner suit.

His hands drifted down her shoulder blades and moved forward along the sides of her ribcage. He could now see them in the mirror as they emerged onto her front and approached her breasts from underneath. He felt her body quiver as she saw them, making her tanned body look rather pale in comparison. He noticed her breathing quicken as his hands crept ever closer. Susan let out a moan as his hands finally claimed her breasts, cupping them gently at first, his fingers softly kneading the ripe fullness.

Julien felt his own body react to the view in the mirror too. "You are so desirable my dear. So perfect in every way!" He pressed his bulging erection into her buttocks. "Can you feel how much you arouse me? Do you know how hard it was to restrain myself at the table tonight? When all I wanted to do was to reach over, rip your dress off and ravage you right there on the table."

Susan's body continued to quiver at his words and actions. "Do I arouse you just as much? Are you as turned on as I am?"

Susan could only nod silently in reply.

"I want to feel your arousal. I want to know it for myself. I...I want to taste how much you want me." Susan's trembling was unmistakeable now, she could hardly control her own body.

Julien moved around and knelt before her. He began by planting soft kisses near the top of her pubic mound, just above her low cut underwear. He pressed his nose into her labial folds through the thin material and inhaled deeply. Susan tensed slightly as he did so, mortified in case he didn't like her smell.

Julien moved quickly to dispel her fears. He sighed loudly and exclaimed "Mon Dieu, you smell divine!" He slowly began peeling her panties down her legs. Without any hesitation now Susan stepped out of them and almost unconsciously spread her legs slightly. It was all the invitation Julien needed. His mouth rose up to meet her aching cunt to lick and drink from her wellspring of love.

********************

Clara smiled. Both she and her husband were on their knees, but in truth it was they who were the conquerors. The bulge in Matt's jocks was just aching to be freed from it's constraints, and Clara was only too happy to oblige. She slid them down to join his pants in a heap on the floor.

His cock was at maximum already and it gently pulsated as it pointed skywards. Clara ran her lips softly up and down the underside. She inhaled deeply of his manly aroma and felt herself moisten in anticipation. She reached for his scrotal sack as she nuzzled his penis. She felt the skin already tight, and she caressed his balls gently.

Raising herself to her feet, she made a tugging motion at Matt's shirt and mouthed "off!". Matt, barely shifting his eyes from the scene unfolding in the next room, nonetheless didn't hesitate to obey.

Moving behind Matt, Clara found a chair that they kept there and placed it in a good position. Now completely naked, Matt willingly sunk into the chair. There was another chair nearby but Clara ignored it. Kneeling again, this time to Matt's side, she could both watch her husband with Susan, and reach for Matt's dick at the same time. As Julien buried his tongue in Susan's snatch, Clara pumped Matt's shaft, milking copious precum and spreading it all over the head and body of his dick.

Feeling him begin to swell even further Clara let go and took the opportunity to quickly rid herself of her clothing. Susan's moaning clearly carried to their hiding place as Clara moved in front of Matt, temporarily blocking his view. Facing the action herself, Clara lowered herself onto his cock. She was so wet and ready for entry that he penetrated her deeply in one hit.

Her cunt walls clamped down and gripped him tightly as she slowly shifted her body up and down on his dick. She could hear Matt's quiet deep breathing behind. She imagined he desperately wanted to come but yet wanted to prolong the agony/ecstasy as much as possible.

But the sound of Susan's slutty moaning combined with Clara's own pumping action had his balls tightening and then exploding a release of spunk deeply inside her. At the same moment Susan's wails of excitement reach a crescendo and the watchers were treated to the sight of her having to hold onto Julien's head so as not to collapse. Matt continued to pump inside Clara, matching his thrusts to his wife's moans in the next door room.

Clara smiled again, this time at the thought that husband and wife have both come together - albeit in different rooms!

She leant back so she she could whisper in Matt's ear. "Did you like that?"

Matt could only nod mutely. Next door Julien had struggled to his feet and Susan was desperately ripping off his clothes.

"Do you want to watch him fuck her?" Clara whispered coyly. "Or do you want to fuck me some more?"

Matt was struck speechless. Clara saw he wouldn't be able to decide for himself. Taking the matter into her own hands, she made the decision for him. Lifting off and then pulling him to his feet, she headed for the door with Matt, somewhat reluctantly, following her.

Susan's voice carried through to them once more. "I need you inside me!".

"My sentiments exactly," Clara smirked. "Come on. Let's go somewhere more comfortable..."

********************

Susan's desire had reached fever pitch. Far from satiating her, Susan's orgasm left her body craving even more. There was now certainly not the slightest vestige of any scruples about fucking Julien again. All she knew was that she had a hunger in her cunt that she was desperate to satisfy.

With no other coherent thought other than to gain access to Julien's wonderful tool, Susan began stripping him, ripping his shirt buttons in the process. Julien didn't seem to mind - indeed he looked rather pleased at the animalistic passions he had set loose in her.

He certainly didn't make it any easier for her. He just stood there as she moved quickly through her tasks - shirt off, belt unbuckled, zipper down, pants and jocks pulled down in one swift motion.

Finally she was rewarded by the sight of his enormous cock. Suddenly though she paused, undecided on how to proceed. She usually allowed Matt to take the initiative in their sex life, and Julien had made all the moves with her up until now. Currently he seemed to be content to allow her passion to run free and see where it led.

All Susan knew for sure was she needed to be fucked - and the sooner the better. She didn't care how. She didn't care in what position. Her sopping cunt needed to be filled.

"I need you inside me!" she said aloud.

Julien smiled at her, then he looked down at the pile of clothing circling his feet. "How about you finish what you started then?"

He moved slightly and sat himself down on the chair that faced the dressing table and mirror. Susan quickly knelt down and slipped his shoes off each foot, tossing each one across the floor. His socks soon followed before his pants were finally able to be wriggled off him completely.

Her head was at the level of his lap, and Susan found the sight of his pulsating erection impossible to resist. She leant forward and licked the full length of it before taking as much of it into her mouth as she could. As on the boat the previous day, she found herself choking on it without even getting half of it inside her. But its salty sweetness was so delectable, its silken hardness so delightful and its warmth so intoxicating she didn't care.

She bobbed her head up and down valiantly for a while, but it only served to stoke her own fires down below to breaking point. Her cunt was calling and Susan sprang into action.

She suddenly let go of him and stood up. Moving closer to the naked form in front of her she manoeuvred her legs outside his. Gripping his dick with one hand she lowered herself onto his lap. He took one of her breasts into his mouth as she lined him up with her glistening opening.

She took half his shaft inside her on the first plunge. "Oh my God," she squealed with pleasure. "How can anyone fit you inside them?"

Breaking off his suction, Julien grinned. "You've done it before my dear. Let me give you some more inspiration." His mouth returned to her breast, slurping and suckling hungrily.

Lifting off Susan saw she had left her lubrication on him. Up and down she slowly pumped, each time getting deeper and deeper. With a grunt she plunged completely down on him. Placing her feet on the seat itself near Julien's butt she tried to work up some tempo to her fucking. Glancing to her left she could see herself in the mirror. The vision she saw was a young hussy wantonly fucking some stud for her own base pleasure. The picture turned her on even more, powering her to up the tempo further.

Julien bit down on her aching nipple, playfully running his teeth along its hardened point. One of his hands was around her back, helping to steady her as she rocked and bucked. She felt like a wild animal in heat.

Her pleasure was mounting. She could feel another orgasm within reach. It felt as if it were building up underneath her, bubbling up and through her body. Her cunt was filled to capacity and she gleefully plunged herself up and down on his shaft. Like an underwater diver coming up for air, the surface of her orgasm shimmered in front of her, though it was impossible to tell just how close it was.

Her breathing was ragged. She wasn't sure how long she could keep up the pace of her own fucking. Grunting, she felt her thighs tense and quiver. "Oh, God, I'm cumming," she panted. "It's nearly here, it's nearly here!"

Julien bit down on her nipple again. Susan screamed.

********************

Matt followed Clara down the corridor towards her bedroom. As they passed an open door Matt glimpsed a flash of naked flesh: their own. He paused and took a step closer to the doorway out of curiosity. Facing him were floor to ceiling mirrors, and he even though he could only see a fraction of the room, he could see enough to show him this was a weights room.

Clara had stopped and come back to him. Matt reached out and grabbed Clara's hand. "I have an idea," he announced and switched on the light to the room.

Clara arched an eyebrow in surprise, but her eyes glinted with humor. "I thought we were going to go somewhere comfortable."

"And I thought you wanted a good workout."

She smiled and stepped blinking into the brightly lit room. "I didn't realise you were my gym instructor."

"Oh really?" Matt replied, ad-libbing. "Well, I'm a man of many talents." He ran his hands over some of the equipment, his mind humming with sexual possibilities. "It's time for your training session."

"Oui monsieur," Clara said with mock-timidity. She was happy to let Matt run with this scenario for the moment.

He glanced around the room, taking it all in quickly. It turned out that 3 of the walls were completely covered with mirrors, making the room's true size hard to gauge. Matt looked at them approvingly - they were very appropriate to the voyeuristic tone of the past 24 hours. The floor was mostly covered with padded mats, and it held a surprising amount of gym equipment. Along with several weights equipment there were also parallel bars, a pommel horse, a stepper. A knotted rope hung from the ceiling and on the one wall without mirrors there was a rack of wooden bars almost to the roof.

"Right then," Matt barked, turning back to Clara. "Ten push-ups to begin with."

"Yes, sir," she replied and dropped to floor to comply. Matt stood watching, delighted. It was a pleasure to gawk at Clara's well-toned butt as she pumped quickly though the push-ups. She finished quickly. Matt wished he'd ordered a higher number!

"Jumping Jacks," he called out. "Twenty!" This time around he was rewarded with a close-up view of her tits jangling and bobbing as she ripped through the exercise easily.

"Ok," Matt said looking around. "Very good warm-up. Time for the parallel bars."

Clara made her way over to the bars. She turned back to face him. "I forgot to bring my leotard to our sessions today. I hope there's no punishment."

"Remember what I said last time? Leotards are banned from now on. I want you performing au natural."

"Yes master," Clara smirked, then launched herself up and onto the beams. She supported her weight for a few moments before flipping herself upside down and balancing doing a headstand. Matt was impressed. Clearly she knew gymnastics well. The equipment obviously were not just for show.

The bars were set about Matt's head height and Clara delivered a quick series of somersaults and acrobatics, the like of which Matt had never seen close-up. His dick began to grow and throb again as he watched this lithe creature twist and turn, her body lean and taut. He began to wonder whether "nude gymnastics" might not have some sort of future as a spectator sport.

Clara ended her routine by flinging a leg over each bar and sat like that, panting slightly. Her bottom hung down below the level of the bars. Her neat little landing strip was too much for Matt to resist. Lifting his face to her he began to lap at her cunt like a thirsty dog. Clara threw her head back and uttered a low growl. Matt tasted an unfamiliar taste as his tongue licked up and down the length of her juicy slit. He realised it was probably his own cum that he'd deposited inside her not so long ago. The thought was initially a bit repulsive, but Clara's sighs of delight encouraged him to dismiss such thoughts and keep at it.

His nose rubbed against her clit as his tongue rolled around her labia, piercing her opening from time to time. Clara was getting noisier and noisier. He quickened his pace and he felt her tensing.

"Lick my clit. Fuck! Lick it! Lick it now!"

Matt reached up on tiptoes and sucked her clitoris into his mouth and licking it from between his own lips. Clara's body began to shake and buck. He struggled to maintain his hold on her. She was fucking his face furiously whilst suspended in the air. With a loud "Oui! Oui!" Clara came, spreading more juice over Matt's happy face.

Unable to hold herself on the bars any longer, she slipped down and began to lick her own juices off his mouth and chin.

********************

Julien allowed Susan to calm down from her peak.

He was still hard inside her. He kissed her neck as she crouched, panting, on his lap. As her breathing became less laboured his mouth sought out hers. He felt her give herself fully to it, lustfully kissing him back with gusto.

After some minutes of this, where the only sound to be heard was a wet slurping passion, Julien decided to move the action over to the bed. He pulled away from her face. Susan looked part disappointed, part expectant.

He stood, and as he did so she wrapped her legs around his waist. The bed was close, and Julien only had to move a few paces, whilst trying to keep his penis firmly implanted. At the edge of the bed he tried to manoeuvre Susan down onto her back. She unwrapped her legs and tried to wriggle her pelvis further onto the bed, causing her vaginal muscles to constrict and expel his semi-erect dick.

Unperturbed Julien moved to lie next to her. He began to run his hands over her nakedness. Gentle, yet not too light so as not to tickle. Susan closed her eyes, sighing every time one of his hands closed in on a breast.

"Roll over. I'm going to get something," he told her.

She obeyed, rolling onto her stomach as he retrieved something from the bathroom. Returning with oil he began pouring it liberally over her back and buttocks. It ran down her sides onto the bed, and down into her ass crack and between her thighs. Soon his hands returned to her body. Firstly with fingertips and then his his whole palms he kneaded her supple flesh.

Susan sighed again. "You missed your calling, Julien. You should have been a masseur."

"I have done some training actually. Many years ago now."

"Mmm, I'm not surprised."

Susan felt his fingers dig deeply into her buttocks finding certain spots that ached ever so pleasurably with his insistent pressure. He went lower down onto the backs of her thighs and calves, rubbing places that were stiff from the various sex acts she'd been lured into over the past 24 hours.

Julien felt her body relax, but he didn't want her to relax too much. He wanted to stoke the fires of her lust a little more.

He rolled her over onto her back once more and then drizzled copious amounts of oil over her breasts, stomach and pubic area. She kept her legs firmly together to try to stop so much oil leaking onto the bed, but it wasn't much use. Julien began simultaneously relaxing and arousing her, initially paying more attention to her breasts before eventually opening her legs wide and rubbing her inner thighs. Higher and higher on her legs he moved, zoning in on her pussy just as he had at the start of the day.

Pausing, sitting up straight and stretching his back he looked down at her. She opened her eyes to look back at him.

"Are you ready for something special?" he asked.

********************

Clara lowered her body down from the bars. She had intended to pull Matt down on top of her onto the mats beneath them and get him inside her as soon as possible. It was her instinctual response to an orgasm.

But Matt took her hand and began to pull her away. "Over here," he demanded. Clara had to quickly decide whether to fulfil her natural desire or submit to this suddenly dominant male. She chose the latter, thinking it was bound to end up in penetrative sex soon enough.

She was right. Matt led her to the pommel horse close to one of the mirrored walls. He placed her hands on the horse and then moved in behind her, making her lean inwards but stick her butt out in the process. She looked to her left. He was looking that way too, watching their reflections. She saw him take hold of his cock and begin to line it up. She opened her thighs further and wriggled her soft tush.