100% Pure Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara felt his cockhead slip past her opening. She reached down with one hand in order to lead him the better to her dripping cunt.

"Uh, uh," Matt chided. His hard-on slid several times through the wetness of her labia in a sawing action. Clara returned her hand to the horse in front of her. He obviously wanted a bit of warm-up action, but Clara's clit was still sensitive from his delightful blow-job and she was impatient for that delicious feeling of entry.

She wriggled her butt provocatively and moaned, hoping to encourage him. Taking the bait, still watching all the while in the mirror, Matt grasped his dick and took aim. She felt him pushing up against her entrance. She wanted to thrust her ass backwards but managed to control herself and let him stay in the driving seat.

Inching himself forward she felt the maximum diameter of his head open her up. Clara sighed in appreciation. She looked back over her shoulder at him. Sweat was accumulating on his forehead and also on his top lip – or was that from her own juices? His abdominal muscles rippled as he began to thrust himself forward. She felt the inward march of his penis inside her. She turned back, concentrating on the pleasure he was causing.

Soon he was buried completely inside her. Not lingering like that, Matt began taking deep masterful strokes, withdrawing slowly to the last possible point, and then slamming home hard and fast. The force of his thrusting pushed Clara relentlessly forwards, her body getting closer and closer to the pommel horse. Her pelvis now was being pressed right up against the hard leather with each of Matt's thrusts. He had slightly picked up the tempo but seemed to holding himself back a little to make the good times last.

The edge of the pommel horse was now pressing on her pubic bone. She adjusted her position slightly and was rewarded as Matt's next thrust pressed the area above her clit onto the edge of the gym equipment. With each continued thrust Clara got a double helping of pleasure – internally and now externally too. She wasn't quite ready for direct clitoral stimulation but with the rubbing just above it combined with the pussy pounding she was getting, she soon would be.

Matt continued to pound into her as hard as he could, beginning to grunt with each thrust, picking up his speed. Caught as she was now between his groin and the pommel horse, each thrust also elicited a grunt of expelled air from Clara too.

Her hands moved to cup her tits . She alternated between looking straight ahead where the mirrors reflected back her fingers playing with her hardening nipples, with looking also to the mirror on her left. There she could see better Matt's dick, glistening in its hardness repeatedly withdraw and thrust, withdraw and thrust.

Her clit felt ready again, and with a slight adjustment the pounding now brought it into direct contact with the padded leather of the horse. Clara sighed aloud. This was something she'd never thought to try before. How great it was to take new lovers!

Matt was grunting harder and fucking her faster. He would be cumming anytime soon. Clara ground her clit into the hardness in front of her whilst receiving the pounding of a different hardness inside her. She knew she could come again soon if she let herself.

Looking at herself straight ahead, she pulled and twisted her long dark nipples. She lifted a breast to her mouth and licked at her crinkled areola and the nipple itself.

The pressure on her clit became too much, she felt the impending orgasm approach with a rush. It broke over her with a suddenness that almost took her by surprise. Willing Matt to join her she accentuated the contractions that were rippling through her pussy whilst groaning in exaggerated ecstasy.

"Oh Fuck! Yes! I can't believe I'm cumming again!" Looking over her shoulder she began cheering Matt on like a racehorse. "Come on! Do it to me! Fuck me! Come inside me now!"

As the tingles began to subside and her cunt spasming grew less intense, she felt his dick swell inside her.

His cries now joined hers. "Yes! This is it!"

"Do it!"

"I'm going to blow!"

"Fuck me hard!"

"Yes, yes, yes...YES!" Each cry was punctuated with a hard thrust. He gripped her waist hard and pumped for all he was worth. A final thrust took him over and his seed slammed into her, swamping her cervix.

He continued to pump though with less force, his eyes closed concentrating on the feelings his cock was delivering. Clara smiled. Matt was turning about to be a far more satisfying and exciting fuck than even she'd hoped for. And the night was still young...

********************

Susan smiled up at Julien. His smooth muscular body, dark and alluring. She was totally his for tonight. "Have your way with me!"

He smiled back. He reached for more oil and coated both his hands with more lubrication. "You'll never forget this night as long as you live," he said confidently.

Avoiding her still-sensitive clitoris directly, Julien placed the 3rd and 4th fingers of his right hand inside her pussy. His fingers, warm and firm slipped easily inside her wetness. Susan sighed as he entered her, squeezing his fingers with her vaginal muscles in a sign of welcome.

Gently at first he began to move his whole hand in an up and down motion. The fingers inside her curved around her G spot. His palm was pressing down over her pubic mound. Her clitoris was surrounded - palm from above, fingers from below - but not getting much direct pressure.

But even this indirect pressure was enough to raise Susan's lust temperature. Soon, Julien's hands were moving faster and faster, until he was wriggling them up and down with a surprising violence. A wet slapping sounded in time to the beat of his movements. His hand was rough with her private parts, but Susan felt nothing but a rising arousal building in her.

She could sense the swell of another orgasm approaching, but this seemed to differ from before. She felt almost physically lifted from the bed. Mind and body seemed fused in a state of heightened excitement. Julien maintained the pace of his stimulation, watching her body begin to shiver with the intensity of pleasure that was coursing from every nerve fiber.

Susan's breathing came in pants. She began to moan and shake her head from side to side on the pillow. The relentless assault on her body continued. Her body began to shake. Her eyes flew open. She was gasping now, her short sharp breaths punctuating the air.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! What are you doing to me?"

Suddenly she threw her head backwards and her mind lost control of her body. An orgasm of such intensity took sudden hold of her, and it seemed to her that she was lifted up high above the bed before being washed away on oceans of lust and desire. The orgasm smashed over her and she totally lost it; she writhed and shook from head to toe, squirting liquid all over Julien's hand.

He stopped his rubbing action as her entire body shook, letting her body ride the tidal wave of bliss, but he still kept up a firm pressure both from above and below. For half a minute or more he just watched in delight as Susan lay writhing uncontrollably in the grip of the orgasm he'd given her. Throughout it all she kept up a unintelligible grunting and moaning.

But even as the ripples began to subside, Julien's hand began to move up and down, up and down, faster, faster, and without warning another wave crashed over her - without the same build-up but equally ferocious in its intensity. Her whole body spasmed again and was lost to uncontrollable contractions - her whole being shook and quivered.

"Agggghhhhhhhhhhh!" Susan wailed. Her fists were opening and closing involuntarily. Her arms wriggling impotently by her sides. "Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuck, another one!!!!"

Her legs, with knees bent and flapping wide open to allow Julien access, shook with a fine tremor and her arms flailed by her sides. She squealed and panted, writhing like someone in torment.

Julien completely withdrew his hand and watched as she bucked on the bed to the beat of the pleasure coursing through her. His left hand rubbed her belly down to her pubic hair but kept clear of her clit.

"I....can't.....believe.....it...," Susan stammered between pants.

"That's only the start, my dear," Julien murmured. The fingers of his right hand slipped easily inside her wet hole and he began to stimulate her again.

"No....I...can't....any....more....aaaarrrrgggghhhh!" Once more an orgasm wracked her whole body and Julien withdrew until she was over the peak. He kept this up this pattern of stimulation; over and over again his fingers would return. He would vigorously pump her for a while and Susan would come again. There was no let up, no release that climaxing usually brought. Just a constant level of arousal of orgasmic proportions.

Nor was there any decrease in the intensity of her orgasms. Each one rocked her entire being. In between times, Susan was virtually incoherent, mumbling and rocking herself. Again and again Julien made her come. Each time she thought she couldn't possibly take any more stimulation, that her body wouldn't physically be able to come again, only to be proven very wrong - over and over again.

Susan had never experienced anything remotely like it. Her body was covered with sweat, the bedsheets were rumpled beyond compare. Her love juices had made a large pool around her buttocks and upper thighs, the whole bed a mess.

Susan had long since lost count of how many times she had come. She was in some parallel universe where time had lost all meaning, and nothing existed but her cunt and Julien's hand. And if, in between times, Julien would ever lean close and whisper quietly, "Do want some more?", she would nod feebly and moan.

Eventually though, as if from some other cosmos, she became aware of a change. A new feeling inside her pussy and a weight pressing her body down. Julien had finally been unable to stand his own torment any longer. He'd been hard as a rock - painfully hard as he witnessed Susan's lust-imbued beauty - for over an hour, and he couldn't wait any more.

Climbing on top of her almost senseless body, Julien entered her fully with a single thrust. It wasn't often he was able to do that with women, but Susan was so wet and wide by this time that he effortlessly buried himself to the hilt.

Susan seemed to come to herself enough to recognise his presence both inside her and on top of her. She wrapped her aching thighs around his buttocks, heels pressing in and he responded by thrusting hard and deep.

She came again at the stimulation and it wasn't long before Julien, dick hardening, balls tingling, spewed forth his spunk deep within her. Susan fell almost immediately into an exhausted sleep, deeper than she could remember in a very, very long time.

********************

Matt was beginning to drift off, his right arm still curled around and under Clara. The bedroom door was pushed open and Julien poked his head around.

"You awake? he asked quietly.

Matt removed his arm and began to sit up. Clara stirred too. Julien came into the bedroom carrying a bundle of clothes which he dropped in a corner.

"Susan's asleep," he said. "I thought you might like to go back to her. Be there for her when she wakes up."

"Yeah, yeah," Matt replied somewhat groggily and running a hand through his dishevelled hair. He stood up unsteadily. "Good idea."

He felt embarrassed. Here he was crawling naked from the bed of the woman he'd just fucked, right in front of her husband who was also completely nude. As he did so he couldn't help staring at Julien's cock. He'd never seen it "in the flesh" so to speak. He hadn't quite appreciated just what Julien had been carrying around all this time.

What a monster, he thought. Susan should be one satisfied woman. For the first time a twinge of inadequacy flickered through him.

As he came around the foot of the bed and headed for the door, Clara crawled across the bed. He turned to her and she pulled his lips to hers. Her tongue darted into his mouth and hungrily licked his tongue. His over-worked dick felt painful at the surge of blood his brain sent down to it.

She pulled back slightly and looked deeply into his eyes. "Merci pour ce soir, mon amie." She smiled. Julien was smiling too he noticed. Matt couldn't help but smile as well – partly because any inadequate feelings had been banished by Clara's kiss, and partly by the ridiculous bedroom situation he found himself in.

"Bon soir," he said to them both. He headed for the door, looking back quickly as he closed it. He was left with an image of Clara welcoming Julien back into her bed, and of the giant appendage between his legs swinging as he climbed in.

Matt padded softly down the passage back to the guest bedroom. He couldn't quite remember where he'd shed his clothes. Fuck it, he thought. I'll worry about that tomorrow.

There was no light on in his bedroom but the combined moonlight and streetlight filtering through the window gave him enough to see by. He closed the door quietly. His wife was lying spread-eagled on the large bed. Matt sat down on the edge of it and looked at her. Her hair lay tousled on the pillow, her breasts, proud and free, rose gently with her breathing. Her legs were apart and liquid oozed from her opening to stain the sheets.

The pale light softened her features and accentuated her curves. She looked so serene and content, although the rumpled bedsheets, stained and wet in places spoke to something other than peaceful slumber. He had never seen her look more beautiful or desirable he marvelled. He felt a passion for her with such depth as he had not felt for years. He smiled.

Matt crawled closer to her, then brought his lips down gently onto hers for a delicate peck. She didn't stir at all. Unable to resist her succulent breasts, glistening with oil in the moonlight, he leant down and gave each nipple a soft kiss each. Finally he moved to where he could access her love triangle.

Her legs remained apart, her pubic hair still wet with goodness knows what. He thought he could see red marks on her inner thighs and maybe above her pubic mound as well. He brought his head down, anointing her pussy with his mouth. He caught a different scent than usual as raised himself up and moved his body to lie beside his wife.

She still hadn't stirred but her soft breathing was almost hypnotic, drawing Matt down to her own level of slumber. He felt tired and happy. Lying beside her on his back he reached his hand out to find hers and clasped it. Just what this experience had brought to their relationship only time would tell. Right now he felt satisfyingly fucked, and Susan clearly felt that way too.

His breathing soon matched hers and Matt was shortly fast asleep, happy and content.