100% Pure Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. Well, I'll let you finish washing your hair," Matt called over the noise of the running water. "You can tell me all about it later."

A few minutes later, Susan had dried herself with a huge fluffy towel, then used the hair-dryer to complete the task. She could hear movements from the bedroom beyond. She assumed it was Matt, but everything had become so topsy-turvy in the last 24 hours, and Susan didn't quite know what to expect any more.

Even if it was her husband, she felt a curious reluctance to go out there completely naked and start hunting for some clothes. An invisible barrier had come between them. Not a terrible one, and certainly not, her heart foresaw,fatal to their relationship at any rate. But the issues raised by last night would take some delicate discussion, and Susan felt no desire to launch into it right here and now.

Yet it could not be put off forever, and until then it was causing her to flinch from being intimate with her own husband. She was suddenly reminded of Adam and Eve hiding from God in the Garden of Eden after they had eaten the forbidden fruit.

Steeling herself, she decided to ditch the towel and go out fully naked, just as she normally would at home. Matt was sitting in a chair near a window, flipping through a magazine. She was suddenly stung by a thought – she hadn't even found out about his meeting yesterday.

"I can't believe I haven't found out about Brunetti yet!" she blurted out. Indeed Matt had acted like it wasn't the top of his agenda either. Nevertheless, as she dressed Matt relayed, in painstaking detail, the conversation he had had with the influential film producer. He made no mention of the shopping trip with Clara, nor of any nocturnal activities, and Susan didn't ask.

She in turn related some of the events of her boat trip with Julien – sailing the boat herself, Julien fishing, the breakdown and subsequent repair of the motor. She didn't bring up her lust-driven acrobatics with Julien - today or last night.

Part of her wanted Matt to ask her, yet part of her dreaded being asked. If directly confronted she would have confessed all, but as it was neither party seemed inclined to be the first to confess or to accuse.

Soon there was a soft knock at the door from Clara, and the moment for private discussions had passed.

********************

Clara led Susan down the back steps to the kitchen garden. A shady portico opened out onto a small expanse of lawn. Flower beds, immaculately maintained, surrounded the lawn and trellised vines grew along the brick fences that bounded Clara and Julien's villa.

Clara could sense Susan's awkwardness and kept her focussed on small duties - holding a wicker basket, picking some herbs from the culinary beds, helping choose some of the fresh flowers to cut. None of it made any difference, and Clara sighed inwardly as she led her back into the cool of the kitchen.

Laying the flowers and herbs down, she began searching for a flower vase. As she began to arrange the flowers, she decided to tackle the issue head on.

"I know how you are feeling. Really I do."

Clara saw a look of fear come into Susan's eyes. She leaned over and patted Susan's hand comfortingly. She felt the other woman tremble. "Don't worry, my dear," Clara soothed. "You're making too much of it all. Look at Julien and I - we're both happy and relaxed. You should be too. I'm not cross. I'm not jealous. In fact, I'm very happy for you. I just wish you could feel that way too."

Susan took a while to reply, but when she did her voice was calm and even. "I really don't understand how you and Julien can be like that. How you can just share him with...with others."

"My dear - it's just sex!"

Susan frowned in thought. "I've always thought it was so special that I'd only ever share it with one other person."

"And now you've shared it with someone else. And guess what? The world hasn't ended. There was no earthquake or firestorm. You still love your husband, and he still loves you. And you know what? You even enjoyed it!"

Susan had no immediate reply to this. There was no denying the last sentence anyway.

"But heaps of couples break up when someone has an affair," Susan protested at last.

"But to Julien and I, there is no affair. We each let the other go - with our blessing."

"That's what I find so difficult to understand."

"Why?"

"Because...well, because...don't you feel jealous of the other person?"

"No, not at all. In fact, I really love it that Julien enjoys himself. I'm letting him be free, not caging him up all to myself and stifling him."

"But what if he flies away and never comes back? What if he prefers someone else?"

"We love each other too much for that. Just like you and Matt do too. Which is not to say our own relationship doesn't need work. We still need to nurture that - of course we do. Otherwise it would definitely wither away. So we make sure there is plenty of time for each other, but it still leaves plenty of time to explore and play elsewhere. And we're always open about who we've been with and what we've done. And besides, I get to have my own fun. And it's exciting, coming back together and sharing all the details."

Clara could see Susan was taking all this onboard, cogitating on it. She allowed her a few minutes silence while she began to cut the herbs. Hearing Susan sigh, she put down the knife and turned to her again.

"Did Matt tell you what he did last night?"

"Well...no. He didn't volunteer any information. And I didn't press him because I...well, I didn't want to have to admit to what I had been doing." Susan blushed and looked at the ground as she said this, and Clara reached out a hand to her chin and softly raised her face to her own.

"He was with me last night. Yes - and this morning too. You knew that didn't you?"

She felt Susan tremble, but she maintained eye contact. "Yes," she said quietly. "Although I didn't know it last night, but I did by this morning."

"And did you feel jealous about him? This morning I mean? After you found out?"

Several images from this morning flashed through Susan's mind - opening her legs to Julien, being pounded inside the little cabin bedroom, and frigging herself to orgasm openly on the boat later on.

She didn't answer, so Clara pushed a little further. "No? Having too much of a good time?"

She smiled, and Susan finally cracked a smile too. "Maybe," she admitted sheepishly.

"I'm sure you did. I know my man."

They both laughed a little at that, dissolving away some of Susan's nervous tension. And its place there began to grow a bond - an understanding that only two women who have had similar intimate moments can share.

Clara moved away and began cutting the herbs again. This time Susan came closer. "He's very..."

"Big?" Clara finished.

"Generous." Susan said, and they both dissolved into fits of laughter.

Calming down, Clara looked across at her friend. "I hope he did the finger wiggle for you," she said.

"The what?" Susan frowned, though a smile still managed to linger in her expression.

Clara put down the knife. "Well, I must admit, there is one thing that keeps me coming back to Julien. I could never leave him because I've never found anyone else who can quite match it."

Susan was clearly intrigued. "I'm not sure if he did it. What are you talking about?"

"Did he give you a body orgasm?"

"Well, maybe - I guess he did."

"Oh, no. He didn't then. You'd know about it for sure if he had. How rude of him not to share that with you. I must have words with him later!"

Leaping to Julien's defence, Susan said "Oh, he think maybe he did."

Taking Susan's hand now, Clara looked at her earnestly. "Julien does this thing sometimes where he puts these two fingers inside you." She placed her third and forth fingers on Susan's palm. "And he curls them like this so he can put pressure on your g-spot, and then he moves his whole hand and wrist up and down violently whilst pressing on your pubis from above. I can't explain it - but it causes the most intense orgasms I've ever experienced with anyone. It's not just a clitoral orgasm - your body is wracked with pleasure and you just shake uncontrollably like you're having an epileptic fit or something. And when it begins to calm down, he'll do it again. And again. And again. It's the most outstanding thing ever."

Susan seemed to be moved by this description, and squirmed slightly on the spot. "You're making ME feel jealous of YOU now! I thought it might have been the other way around!"

Clara smiled and held Susan's hand. "It's been so nice to share this time with you. And it's been nice to share in other ways too!"

********************

Meanwhile Julien and Matt took the twisted streets and alleys back up towards the villa. They had been down to the pier where Julien had paid some men for the repairs to his yacht. Matt understood nothing of the rapid exchange in French, but there was clearly good camaraderie between the men. Julien was obviously well-known and liked in these parts.

The sun was already quite hot and both men began to sweat as they climbed steeply, at times using stairs that ran from one street level to the next. Panting slightly Julien turned to Matt. "I'll take you home via a great look-out. It's not far."

They soon emerged after a long stone stair up through a narrow cutting to a high promontory. A wooden bench was alone before a railing, the other side of which dropped quite sheerly and spectacularly into the glistening sea below. It was indeed a stunning vista, the both men stood silent for a while, drinking in the heavenly blue sky merging in the distance with a shimmering green sea that seemed to stretch on forever to either side.

Without turning to face Matt, Julien spoke. "We don't have to talk about it you know. We can just pretend like nothing has happened. Ignore the elephant in the corner, as they say."

Matt smiled. "Room. The elephant in the room."

Julien looked slightly confused. "Pardon?"

Shaking his head Matt dismissed the banter and addressed the true issue between them. "I think I'm kind of in shock still." He paused, continuing to look straight out at the sea. "I didn't think Susan had it in her." He smiled grimly and shook his head. "Heck, I didn't think I had it in me!"

There was a silence for a while between them, in which the calling of seabirds and the waves far below were the only sounds.

"Would you be up for it again?" Julien asked quietly.

Matt turned to him in surprise. He regarded Julien's demeanour and decided he was asking this in all seriousness. Matt was silent while his thoughts were in turmoil. Would he be up for more infidelity? Only this time decided well in advance, not spontaneous.

Matt's cock tingled with the very thought even though his mind was assailed with doubts. "I don't know," was all he could eventually blurt out.

Julien looked surprised."Really? You'd pass up the opportunity?"

Matt's heart thudded in his chest and he tried to get his addled emotions in order. He would give anything for another night with Clara, but what about Susan? What would she want or do?

Pushing Matt further, speaking into his dilemma, Julien added "l thought I might make another pass at Susan tonight after dinner - if it's alright with you that is."

Matt could only stammer in reply. "If you want to...that is...if she is willing...I mean if she wants to..."

Julien laughed. "You are so funny the two of you. You make it all into such a big deal, when it needn't be at all." He paused and became more serious. "I must admit though, that's what makes it all the more exciting for Clara and I."

A frown stole over Matt's face. "What do you mean?"

"You know that famous saying 'Love conquers all'? Well I have another saying 'Lust conquers all'."

Julien turned now to fully face Matt and looked him earnestly in the face. "Have you ever seen a woman who is completely and utterly a slave to her lust and desire?" He paused. "No, you probably haven't. But I tell you it is the most erotic thing in the world. To see a woman lose control of all the restrictions she has built up. Of what is the right and proper thing to do. She struggles, she resists, but eventually she gives in to all her most primal and carnal desires because she cannot help it! All that pent-up passion and emotion just erupts out of her. That - that is a glory to behold!"

Matt was silent, and Julien let him stew on this for a moment before adding in a quieter voice, "Mon ami, you should witness this for yourself tonight. You will find it most stimulating I promise you. Clara can arrange it, if you so desire."

Matt's head swirled. His cock was rigid and throbbing in his pants as he saw again in his mind the images of his wife making love to Julien with her mouth. Would he go further? Would he - could he watch his wife fuck someone else? How could it be that he could even desire such a thing? Yet the evidence in his groin showed him quite clearly that the idea was a turn-on.

Julien watched him wrestle with his emotions for a while. He couldn't resist giving the idea one more plug. "It is thrilling is it not? Watching your wife. You get a whole new perspective when you can watch from a distance instead of being in there doing it to her yourself. I must admit I like to watch Clara sometimes. I learn more about her - what she likes, how she responds, what others will try with her."

Right now it was what Matt wanted more than anything in the world, but he still couldn't bring him to admit such a thing out loud.

Julien shrugged and made to move off. "You can decide later. But this is your last chance. Tomorrow you'll be leaving. You've only got a bit over 24 hours left. Why not just let your passions take you wherever they will?"

Why not indeed.

********************

Dinner was a sumptuous affair. Susan felt her jealousy of Clara rise up again like bile in her throat. Hostess, socialite, seductress, chef...it seemed that anything Clara turned her hand to was achieved successfully, effortlessly and with great panache.

There was also a grudging respect, however. Clara was obviously wealthy enough to bring in hired help to cook and perform other household chores, but instead she prepared the whole thing herself. Not only that, she seemed to relish it.

As guests, she had insisted that Susan and Matt were to relax around the pool and had sent Julien out as well to make sure of it.

Meanwhile she had created a feast of several courses – first mussels coated white wine, garlic and chilli, then a hand-made pasta of Ravioli Langoustine, followed by the scorpionfish Matt had bought down in the village, its red flesh opened up as a bed for sautéed vegetables and citrus (served with a flaming sprig of rosemary!), and finally a rich chocolate mousse.

Julien proudly escorted them to the dining room via the kitchen so they might see the various dishes in store for them. Awaiting them was a formally set table with several bottles of local Rose wine on ice.

As Matt held her chair for her and she seated herself at the table, Susan felt a nervousness she had not known since her school days, or perhaps the day of her wedding.

She had dressed up for dinner – they all had. One of Julien's rather large suits hung slightly ridiculously on Matt's smaller frame. Susan had borrowed one of Clara's dresses. Unsurprisingly, the choices available all tended to the risqué. She had finally opted for a shimmering purple outfit with a deeply plunging neckline. She had chosen to adorn herself with a dangling necklace so as to distract attention from her cleavage, but it ended up only having the opposite effect. She belatedly realised that wearing a bra with such a dress was really not an option. So, for the first time ever, Susan was out in public without a bra. But this was not the cause of her nerves.

During the afternoon, whilst lying on a sunlounge by the pool, Matt has excused himself to go to the toilet. Julien had immediately come over to her. Whilst applying some lotion to her back, he had quietly propositioned her about tonight. It was their last chance to be together he had said. He had more, so much more, to share with her before she left the following day.

Susan had expressed some hesitation, despite the arousal that his hands and his words of desire were unleashing. It was one thing to have taken the opportunity that separation from her husband had given her last night. But to arrange a liaison whilst all under the same roof was a quite different affair. That at least was her stated reason for demurring.

But Julien had already formulated a plan: once dessert was finished, make an excuse to go up to her bedroom and he would meet her there.

He was back in the pool doing laps by the time Matt returned, leaving Susan quite unable to concentrate on the novel she was reading.

And so for Susan, and indeed for them all, the meal was charge with an electric atmosphere – one of unspoken promise and potential. Susan toyed with a decision throughout it all, but in truth she knew what her answer must be. For her body and her mind had combined in lustful thoughts all evening and her heart was overwhelmed.

As far as pretences would go, this one didn't deserve much thinking about. How would it play out to Matt and to Clara? She would disappear upstairs and then Julien too would excuse himself. How would their prolonged absence be seen as anything other than what it truly was? And how would the abandoned couple entertain themselves in her absence?The subterfuge was really just window-dressing, but Susan was past caring. Any flimsy excuse was enough by now.

And so it was that Susan eventually pushed her chocolate mousse away half-eaten and padded upstairs, her heart thudding in her chest so loud it was a wonder no-one else could hear it. Matt, Clara and Julien looked at one another knowingly...

********************

Matt paused at the top of the stairs. Clara took his hand and moved him along the passageway, past the guest bedroom to a door just beyond it. Julien hadn't followed them all the way - he stood still for a moment right outside the bedroom door. My bedroom, Matt reflected. Mine and Susan's. He assumed Susan was behind that door right now, waiting for Julien. Matt felt his pulse quicken and his throat constrict as he wondered how Susan was feeling at this point.

Julien gave a small nod of his head in their direction. Blowing him a quick kiss, Clara turned and opened the door in front of them, pulling Matt in after her. She turned to Matt and held a finger to her lips. The room was dark. Clara strode silently but purposefully across to her right. Floor to ceiling wardrobe doors could just be made out in the gloom. Quietly pulling one of these open allowed a soft light to filter through to them.

Moving up beside her, Matt realised that the light was coming from the next-door guest bedroom. Part of the wall between the two rooms had been removed creating a small space that had once been a wardrobe on either side. Matt recalled the wooden louvred doors that had panelled one side of the bedroom he and Susan had been given. He had taken them for normal wardrobe doors. He had not had any reason to actually open them.

Warm soft light penetrated through these from the bedroom, and he and Clara could see quite well everything inside the room.

The bed was in front of them and to their left, the doorway to their right. Susan was standing on the far side of the bed. Her hands were on the back of a chair that was in front of a dressing table on her side of the bed. She appeared to be staring at her own reflection in the large mirror that sat on the dresser. She seemed uneasy or nervous. Her back was to the door, but she was slightly side-on to Matt as he stood silent and spell-bound.