The Empath Cycle: 2013.1 Tamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both froze.

"Yes, Mrs. Parker." They answered together.

"She's gone now. Don't tell me you intend to leave me hanging in mid-come like that."

"Of course not, baby."

Once Carlotta had returned the favor by having Nancy stand on the toilet so she could fuck her with the dildo she now carried with her wherever she went, they washed up at the sink.

"Do you think she will report us?" Carlotta whined.

"Don't cry, baby." Nancy told her as she squeezed her shoulders. "She's a nice lady. She's probably only going to reprimand us. I wish she was younger and remembered what it's like to actually have a sex life."

"I hope you're right." Carlotta prevaricated.

"So you see, your deportment reflects on your employer. You're not on the lower floors anymore. Up here, decorum is important. I thought somebody had already told you, but I see that it is not the case. If you absolutely must have a... hum... quickie during the days and it does not interfere with your duties, here is a key to an empty office at the very end of the corridor on the twelfth floor. There is a perfectly acceptable couch there and some cushions to muffle inopportune sounds such as I heard one of you make earlier. If you wish to be put in the rotation for the lunch hour, tell Mr. Harrison's assistant. All you need to remember is to put a small piece of paper in the bottom part of the door when you close it so others will know the room is occupied. Is this understood?"

"Yes, Mrs. Parker."

"Yes, Mrs. Parker."

"Nancy, you may go now. Carlotta, if I may have a word with you in private."

"Yes, Mrs. Parker." Carlotta agreed meekly. "Wait for me downstairs, darling. It won't be too long, I'm sure." She whispered to her girlfriend at the door and kissed her on the cheek.

"Did you lock the door, dear?"

"Yes, Auntie Clara."

"Are you sure with this one? She's a nice girl."

"I know, Auntie. I really like her. I think I may even love her."

"Does she know about your past?"

"No. I sanitized my place before she came over for the first time. I bought a whole set of conservative underwear and stored all my toys at a friend's place. I even let my bush grow for a couple of months."

"I had wondered about that."

"Like you said. She's nice. I didn't want to spook her. I was all meek and submissive when I asked her to shave me so I could be like her."

"What did she say when she saw your piercing?"

"Oh, I took it out when I decided to grow my bush so the hole had time to close before she saw my hood for the first time. The same with my nipples. I even insisted we make love in the dark until they didn't show."

"You've put a lot of time and effort in this. You must really like her."

"I do. I think she may be the one, Auntie."

"I hope so for you, dear. You deserve to have someone in your life."

"I always envied you and Auntie Gracie for that. I guess I wasn't ready yet."

"We're going to miss playing with you, but it's for the best."

"What do you mean? You won't play with me anymore? But you played with me since I turned sixteen and you spanked me because I was mean to a girl at my birthday party."

"Are you really falling in love with Nancy?"

"Yes... Yes I am. I know what you mean. I can't be a player anymore. I even moved away from Laval to be away from the scene. Do you think we could play one last time? I've been a very bad girl today."

"Oh, you. You do that so well. All right. One last time for old times' sake. If you want to play again, you will have to tell your girlfriend everything, and I mean everything, and bring her with you."

"Yes, Auntie Clara. I promise."

"Good. Now, follow me, young lady."

Carlotta skipped behind her long-time lover until Clara looked over her shoulder and frowned. Remembering her role, she changed to small steps, hands held together, eyes lowered, and went to stand in the middle of the office.

Clara locked the sound-proofed door and smiled as she looked at the younger woman.

"That's good. You haven't forgotten everything. Show me your body."

Hers and Gracie's efforts hadn't been in vain. They had pushed the teenager to train and watch what she ate until she lost her pudginess and became the trim, beautiful woman she was now. Their only regret was when Carlotta had become a player, using the skills they had taught her to seduce women of all ages, left and right, with no regard for their feelings. She couldn't wait to tell her life-partner how their girl had grown into a fine woman.

"I thought we had raised a young lady. If you are a slut, find someone else to play with." She told the woman severely.

"I don't understand, Auntie. I stripped to show you my body. I haven't stopped working hard to keep it fit. Please, tell me what I did wrong." Carlotta was in tears at the thought that her dear Clara was displeased with her to the point of sending her away. She looked at herself, then around her. When she noticed how she had simply thrown away her clothes on the floor, she blushed in shame. Leaning in ladylike fashion, she picked them up and folded them neatly, then put them on the end of the couch before resuming her position. "I apologize, Auntie Clara. I don't know what came over me. May I show you proper obeisance, please?"

"You may." Clara told her.

Carlotta came to kneel at her feet. "I am humbled by my lack of manners." She went on all fours lo lick Clara's left shoe. "I beg your forgiveness most sincerely." She licked the right shoe. "I am unworthy of your attention and teachings." She took off the left shoe and licked the foot from one end to the other, being very careful not to tickle. "I beg your indulgence and hope you will keep helping me become a real lady like you," Taking of the right shoe, she repeated the process. When she was done, she put her forehead on her teacher's feet and waited for her judgement.

She fairly swooned when gentle hands took her shoulders and raised her. Standing before the woman she respected above all others, Carlotta shook with pleasure that she was again near her. Tears flowed on her cheeks when she thought about the years they had been somewhat estranged as she pursued the pleasures of the flesh, misusing the power over women the teaching of that gentle woman had given her.

She wailed when Clara took her in her arms.

"What have I done? I'm so sorry. Why don't you hate me? I don't deserve your love."

"Oh, Little One. I could never hate you. We all go through that phase. I was only waiting for you to become who you really are."

"I was so mean to you. How could I do that?"

"Hush, dear. I love you. Gracie loves you. You must love yourself too before you can love your friend."

"But how do I do that? I was so selfish. I'm a terrible person."

"You must forgive yourself. Think of all you did to remake yourself into a woman worthy of young Nancy. That is not the mark of a selfish person."

"I didn't think of it that way. I was only..."

"I know. I know. That was the Carlotta we know and love coming out again."

"Will you teach me more?"

"I can teach you no more. You are the perfect young lady we always knew you would become. I can only remind you when you forget."

"Will you play with me again?"

"Now?"

"No, in the future. Could you just hold me for now?"

"I will be happy to hold you for as long as you need, whenever you need me to. I will never stop loving you and being there for you. As for playing, I told you what you had to do. A real lady does not lie, either directly or by omission, to her love."

"You're right, as always, Auntie. I will speak with her."

"If you want and she does too, I will guide you as you teach her to be a lady."

"Would you? That would be wonderful. May... May I kiss you?"

"You need never ask when the situation permits."

They kissed deeply and tenderly, expressing their love for each other.

Nancy let out a sigh of relief when saw her girlfriend exit the elevator with a brilliant smile illuminating her whole face. Her own smile turned into a frown when she saw the dried tears on her cheeks.

She ran over to take her in her arms.

"What did the bitch do to you, baby? "I'll show her she can't hurt you. I'll..."

"Hush, my... Hush. She's not a bitch. She's a wonderful woman deserving of respect."

"I don't understand. Why were you crying then?"

"Because it is sometimes hard to be reminded of who you are."

"I don't understand."

"I know. We need to talk. May I ask something of you and ask that you differ judgement until we have talked?"

"I... Sure. Anything."

"Really, Nancy. It's important that you not think badly of me until I have explained my reasons. If you hate me after we talked and want to leave me, I will understand."

"How can I hate you, baby? You can ask anything you want."

She could see Carlotta's lip trembling and could only think to hold her tighter to reassure her so she was confused when Carlotta pushed her away, gently, but firmly.

"Please, Nancy. It is... unseemly to hold me this way in public. You may hold my hand and express the same feelings."

Carlotta's heart nearly broke when she saw the confusion in Nancy's expression.

"Please, my... Please, my love. I will explain. All I ask is that you trust me until we get home, mine or yours. Please."

"You love me? I didn't want to tell you how I felt because I was afraid it would scare you away. I..."

"My hand, darling. Hold my hand and think about holding my body and expressing your feelings. It will come to you."

Nancy was holding Carlotta's hand, wondering what she meant. All she could think was to press their bodies together and tell her how much she meant to her, that she loved her. Without thinking, she held Carlotta's hand in both of hers, between them as she stepped closer, but still at decorous distance. She bent at the waist and kissed her fingertips.

"I love you, Miss Carlotta. I am yours to command. May we adjourn to a place more suitable to personal discussion?"

"You're overdoing it a bit, but you have the sentiment down pat. On our way home, continue to hold my hand and think of what we will do when in private. I will try to show you how a lady must deport herself in public and still have some fun."

"I can't wait. Why do I get the feeling that there is more to you than I ever knew?"

"That's just it, my ladylove. You know the real me as I have not allowed anyone else to for a long time. I have just been reminded by my beloved teacher that I was a lady too."

"You mean Mrs. Parker."

"Yes. I will explain everything. I promise."

"Then away we go."

Hand in hand, they walked out of the building, not noticing the old lady who was smiling fondly as she watched them go.


Chapter 2

"Wow!" Nancy was slumped against Carlotta, their bodies covered in sweat after making love to exhaustion. "If that's being a lady, sign me in."

"That was two horny sluts shagging each other, love." Carlotta laughed. "Being a lady is what I did on our way home."

"You mean teasing me mercilessly and making me cream by rubbing my clit when we were pushed together by the crowd?"

"Exactly, but I grazed your pearl."

"Since when do you talk like that? "Shagging? Grazing my pearl?"

"Don't you find it more elegant? Is it any less suggestive?"

"But not five minutes ago, you were screaming at me to, and I quote, 'fuck me already, you bloody tease'."

"Did it shock your sensitive ears? That's part of what we need to talk about. You see, before I met you, I was a very bad girl."

"You? Come one. When we started going out together, you wouldn't 'shag' with the lights on and you wore granny panties."

"Would you believe me if I told you I used to go clubbing almost every night, drink like a fish and have never fucked the same woman twice for years? We had sex in the dark because I didn't want you to see the holes of my nipple and clit piercings. Thank God I didn't get big tattoos."

"I think the dolphin on your ankle and the small rose on your tit... boob... breast. What's wrong with...? Forget I almost asked. Elegance."

"Exactly. It's the mark of a classy woman."

"I'm willing to learn if you want to teach me."

"I will, but let me tell my story. When I was young, I was a brat, a spoiled selfish brat who thought she was entitled to everything because her parents were well off. I used to be a mean bitch and a meaner drunk. But I still had what I thought were friends because they were mooching off me. I had a posse if you will. My parents were good people and they saw the way I was going, but they had lost all control over me. So they called in a real life version of Mrs. Doubtfire."

"Mrs. Parker?"

"Exactly. She was younger then and was working on a degree in psychology. I don't know how they found her. All I know is that one day I had a nanny. Imagine how I felt. A fifteen year old spoiled brat with a nanny. I was sure I could freak her out in no time and she would run for the hills. I was in for a surprise. For the first few weeks, she just sat back and watched me make a fool of myself. Then, on my sixteenth birthday, during my party, I went too far. I started picking on this chubby girl, conveniently forgetting that I wasn't any too lean myself. Wait. Let me finish, please. This is hard enough to admit. So I was picking on her. When she had the audacity to tell me I was just as fat, I lost it and started hitting her. That's when somebody picked me off her by the collar and held me at arm's length. She politely told the other kids that the party was over and asked them to leave while I was screaming like a banshee and flailing away, trying to get her to let go of me."

"I can't believe it."

"It's true, I went nuts."

"No, I can't believe you were fat."

"Oh, you! Thank you for picking on the least of my faults. Anyway, when they were gone, she calmly told me that a young lady didn't physically assault another person and that I needed to be reminded that my actions had consequences. Would you believe that she asked me to strip and when I wouldn't, she ripped my clothes off me? I mean ripped. They were rags when she was done and I had bought them especially for that party. She then explained what would happen next and told me to assume the position. When I wouldn't, she pulled me by the hair and dragged me across her knees. I was to keep my hands in front of me, on the other side of her legs, and not move them. Let me tell you that when she started spanking me, it hurt and I reflexively put my hands over my ass. She calmly told me that I had just doubled my punishment and to put my hands back where they were supposed to be."

"I wish I had seen that."

"Watch what you wish for, sweetie. You said you wanted me to teach you how to be a lady."

"You wouldn't! You would, would you? That's an ugly side of you."

"Let me continue. You may change your mind. So, there I was, terrified by that mad woman my parents had left me with and she was beating me black and blue. I was wailing and crying bloody murder when I realized that she wasn't hitting me anymore. She was... caressing my burning butt gently and, again oh so calmly, explaining to me that a young lady must think of the consequences of her actions before she acts. When she asked if I understood what she had just said, I started swearing at her and telling her I would call the police and file assault charges. She listened to me rant until I ran out of breath, then asked me if I was finished."

"Let me guess. The spanking resumed."

"With a vengeance, let me tell you. That woman had quite the right arm. Don't laugh. I later learned that she can spank with the left too. The next time, when she was caressing my ass, I agreed with everything she said. When she was done with the sermon, she actually lifted my head and kissed me on the cheek, telling me that I was a nice young woman and that she saw a lot of potential in me. Then she told me to go in her room and to get the bottle of lotion she had put on her dresser. She said it would soothe my bottom. I went to her room and trashed it good. When I came back and gave her the lotion, she sighed and told me that we had a lot of work ahead of us."

"That's it? She let it go at that?"

"She spread the lotion on my skin and it did help a lot. Then she sent me to bed. Just like that. As if I was a kid. Of course, once I was alone, I called the cops. I explained that I had been assaulted and wanted to press charges. The man had the gall to laugh at me when I explained that I had been spanked. When he had me tell him why I had been spanked, he hung up on me."

"And him a civil servant. The nerve."

"Yeah! Right! Wait. You're laughing at me."

"You have to admit that it's funny. Come on."

"Well, maybe a bit. But he hurt my feelings."

"Poor baby. Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?"

"That would be nice" Carlotta squealed and got on all four to offer her ass to be kissed, belatedly, better.

"Not you 'bottom', silly. Your feelings."

"You're laughing at me again. Yeah! Yeah! I know. Funny. Ha! Ha!"

"Before you continue, I need to go to the bathroom. Then something wet and cold would be nice."

"How about wet and hot?"

"Later, I want to know how the story ends."

"I told you: wet and hot."

"Are you hankering for a spanking, young lady?"

"Hummm. Maybe."

Later, Carlotta was sitting on Nancy's lap and on a soft pillow, arms around her neck, head on her shoulder.

"Thank you, my love. I needed that."

"Why were you crying then? I thought I was hurting you."

"They were tears of happiness. I was giving myself to you. You are truly my ladylove now."

"Is that why you creamed all over my thigh?"

"Yes. You gave me the best orgasm I've had in a long time."

"So you're a masochist, then."

"Not at all. I told you. I was giving myself to you. I was putting myself in your hands, body and soul."

"Thank you. I think. I promise I will never abuse this gift." For all of uncertainty, Nancy understood instinctively what had occurred.

"Do you want to hear what happened after that first lesson?"

"Of course. I can't wait to hear the rest."

"Oh, you meanie. You only want to laugh at me again."

"Not at all, love. I want to know how you went from that fat brat to the beautiful, intelligent, fine woman I fell in love with."

"It's not very complicated. Mrs. Parker is patience made flesh. She never raised her voice to me. She calmly explained things instead. She started cutting down on my food and made me eat healthier. I don't think I ever ate a salad in my life before she put one in front of me. When I refused to eat it, she told me that was all I would get until I finished my plate. Of course I threw it across the kitchen. She looked at me and sighed, then went to the living room and sat in the same chair as always. By that time, when she told me to assume the position, I knew better. I got the spanking and the lecture, then the caresses. As always, I had to go to her still wrecked room and get the lotion."

"She didn't pick-up after your tantrum?"

"She was more devious than you can imagine. After the third week of my re-education, I got the message without her having said a single word. I tossed it, I was the one to fix it. When I was done, she did congratulate me though. For some reason I didn't understand at the time, her praise touched something in me. As time went by, I found myself doing things so she would congratulate me. One day, not long before school started again, she didn't spank me. I went to bed feeling oddly disappointed. I shouldn't have. I mean, really. For the first, time in nearly two months I could sleep on my back. But I tossed and turned until I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and went to her room. She was reading some technical book. When she asked me if I need anything, I didn't know what I really wanted. After beating around the bush for a while, I asked her why she hadn't spanked me. She put the book aside and asked me to sit on the bed. Holding my hand, she smiled as she told me that she was proud of me. I'm pretty sure it was the first time somebody had ever told me she was proud of me. When I started crying, she pulled me against her. She held me, with my head on her chest, like a baby. I could feel the heat of her body through her thin nightgown under my face and on my arm across her stomach. I fell asleep right there, listening to her soft voice and her beating heart."

123456...9