The Empath Cycle: 2013.1 Tamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no, Lady Nancy. It's just that you are very beautiful and I..."

"Don't lie to me!" Nancy barked.

Clara scrambled to kneel before Nancy and took her hand.

"I swear, Lady Nancy. It's just me. I find you very attractive, but I knew that I am so far beneath you that you would not consider me as worthy of your attentions. That's why I touched myself." She was crying in fear that she had lost any chance to touch the woman whose hand she was holding to her breast. Clara could feel the heat rise in her core as she imagined that hand caressing her, fingering her, taking her. She groaned deeply.

Her eyes snapped open when Nancy harrumphed. Clara realized that she had put Nancy's hand between her legs and was humping it.

"You will stand just outside the gazebo and assume the position." Clara scrambled to obey.

Nancy followed and admired the taut body covered in goosebumps in the cold air. The large breasts looked just the same as Carlotta's. She wondered if the woman had had any work done because they sagged only a little.

"Wait for me there and don't touch yourself while I'm gone."

"No, Lady Nancy. I won't."

Walking inside, she heard Carlotta whine. She found her in the living room, on her knees, sucking Grace's toes. Her ass and the back of her thighs was reddened.

"Yeah, kid. What is it? You look upset."

"The other woman is out there. What should I do?"

"I was afraid of that. It was bound to happen sooner or later, I suppose. Do you find my Clara attractive? Do you want her?"

"Of course she's attractive, I..." Nancy faltered, looking at Carlotta.

"Oh! You still don't understand." Grace sighed. "You! Do you mind if your ladylove fucks the living daylights out of your Auntie Clara?"

"No, Lady Grace. I'm sure Auntie Clara will love it very much. My lady is the greatest lover."

"See, kid. If you want her, take her or she will take you. Whatever you do, don't let that happen even if you have to beat her unconscious or you will never be anything other than prey to her. Do you understand?"

"I... I think I do, but..."

"I'm not kidding. Just try not to hurt her too much. I do love her a lot. Now take her into the playroom. It's soundproofed so you won't bother the neighbors if you have to scream at her a little.

"If you're sure. I'll let you at..." She saw at the look of pleasure on Carlotta's face, she stroked her hair and kissed it. "Do me proud, love."

Walking back outside, she saw immediately that Clara looked flushed. Grabbing her hands, she smelled them.

"You just couldn't wait, could you?"

When Clara lifted her head, Nancy recognized the predatory look Carlotta had in the metro but multiplied with experience.

"Why should I? I saw you look at my tits earlier. You liked how they bobbed in the water, I could tell. I bet you can't wait to suck my come off my fingers."

Nancy felt the woman's power despite her crude language. Shaking her head, she slapped her hard. She just couldn't get herself to slap Mrs. Parker in the face, so she slapped her breast.

"Oooooh! You like to play rough, baby. That's fine by me. Want to slap me around some more? I'm going to enjoy fucking you so much. You'll walk funny for a week."

She was imagining what it would be like, but her own loud moan woke her from the daydream. This time, she rocked Clara on her feet. Before she could recover, Nancy grabbed a handful of hair and dragged her inside the house.

Grace pulled the young woman in her lap, rocking her as she cried.

"It's okay, little one. Your Auntie Gracie is sick right now, but your Nancy will help her." 'I hope.' She thought.

"Is it the woman Nevyn, Auntie Gracie?"

"Yes, baby, it's her own woman Nevyn. She has been showing up recently. I'm afraid for your Auntie."

"My Lady will know what to do. She's so wise. I love her a lot."

"I know, kiddo. I know. Do you want to play some more?"

"Could we just stay like this, Auntie Gracie?"

"Of course we can."

Grace was really worried. First the morning incident, then this. She heard Clara alternately scream the most vicious invectives at Nancy, then promise sex in the lewdest terms until the door closed on them.

When Nancy turned to close the door, Clara wrenched herself free. Looking at the handful of grey hair in her hand, she began to have second thoughts.

The woman stood before her, turning her full power of seduction on Nancy. Running her hands all over her body in a salacious way, she promised heights of pleasure such as Nancy had never known, orgasms to take her breath away. Her propositions grew more lewd by the minute. Soon, she was rubbing her body all over Nancy, her hands fondling and kneading her flesh.

Nancy just stood there trying to come up with an approach. Obviously, there was no more reasoning with the woman. The adrenaline coursing through her veins kept the seduction at bay for the moment and the more lascivious Clara got, the less attractive she became to Nancy. When the woman roughly thrust two fingers in Nancy, she pushed her away and Clara fell on her ass.

Springing back to her feet, she crouched and hissed.

"You little cunt, if you won't give it to me, I'll take it."

She rushed at Nancy, fingers curled like claws. At first, the young woman did her best to just push her back, trying to talk her down, but when Clara raked at her breast and left four parallel bloody marks, she knew she was possibly fighting for her life.

At the next rush, she avoided Clara's strike and stepped around her to deliver a vicious jab to the kidney.

Most of the time, that hurt bad enough to stop a fight before it escalated, but Clara only held her side and sneered at Nancy.

"Is this the best you've got, child? I told you I can play rough too."

Clara's next rush was so fast, all Nancy had time to do was catch her wrists to stop her from clawing her eyes out.

The woman's wild eyes told Nancy all she needed to know. She kneed the nerve on the inside of her thigh with all her strength. When her attacker fell to her knee, she didn't hesitate and struck her on the side of the head, putting her down for the count. Nancy knew she only stunned and that she needed to restrain her as quickly as possible.

Looking around for the handcuffs or anything to tie her, she really looked at the antique chair for the first time. Noticing the straps, she made a quick decision.

When Clara regained her senses, she mewled when she realized where she was, then she saw who was tightening the last strap at her ankle. She started trashing violently and screaming at Nancy who only went to sit on the settee and let her rant.

"Is that all you got, cunt?" Nancy laughed. "I know ten year olds with a better repertoire of insults."

As intended, that got Clara going again. When she ran out of breath, Nancy calmly walked to the chair.

"You've got to admire the craftsmanship in these old things. They don't do good work like that anymore."

Nancy wiped the gob of spit off her face and smeared it across Clara's.

"You know? I've just realized something. You're a child. You never grew up. You have these tantrums and you get spanked, then you're okay for a while. I think they went all wrong with you from the start. Yes, you have this powerful personality that you use when you want something. Mrs. Parker is a wonderful woman. You're not. You're a brat and a bully. I've known many like you. I'm not impressed."

She went back to sit while Clara ranted. The more Nancy thought about it, the more convinced she was that she was right.

While she waited, her eyes fell on the shelves full of toys. She went to examine them. There were antiques and new gadgets. Most of the new ones she had seen at least at the sex shops. Some of the old ones, she had to manipulate to understand their use. One in particular gave her the shivers. It looked like an elongated pear, but when you turned a screw, the leaves spread. It couldn't be a sex toy. Surely, it must be a torture device.

She found a drawer with manacles, handcuffs, straps of all kinds. There were ball gags, blindfolds, even a leather mask that would cover the whole head except for a hole for the mouth.

The books were mostly antiques. Some treated of etiquette, the proper dress codes for all kinds of situations, the different kinds of make-up. Others were sexually oriented. There was a beautifully illuminated edition of the Kama Sutra, an illustrated treatise on Tantric sex, and many more.

These women were connoisseurs of erotic art and paraphernalia.

"Are you done, yet?" Nancy walked to the woman. "The only reason I don't untie you and beat the crap out you is that I like Grace and that I don't want to make her unhappy. Do we understand each other? Good. Now, I'm bored with your screams and so open your mouth."

She brought a ball gag to Clara's mouth. When she tried to bite her, she slapped her.

"I can do this all day if you want. Open wide."

Once the gag was secured, she went back to the shelves.

"So you like to play rough, do you? And you screwed those clamps much too tight so you hurt my Carlotta. Let's see how you like your own medicine. Look. See? The screw won't go farther. Maybe I should put this on your clit. What do you think?"

Clara's head was held in place so she couldn't look down. She flinched when Nancy touched all over her thighs and around her bald pussy with the metal clamps. When she held her clit between her fingers and touched it with the clamp, Clara whined piteously and peed all over Nancy's hand.

She was wild eyed, with fear this time, when Nancy approached her face.

"You are a worthless piece of trash. I will take out the gag and you'll clean your mess."

When Clara nodded frantically, Nancy freed her mouth and brought her hand to it, ready to move it back in case the woman tried to bite her. She didn't. She didn't say a word, only licked Nancy's hand clean.

"Do I need to put the gag back? Good. I don't want to hear a word from you or I will put the clamp on your clit. Are we clear? You still need to be taught a lesson, so I'll put them on your nipples. Do you agree? Remember. Not a peep."

Out of Clara's line of sight, Nancy brought the clamps to her chest. She had slackened them to a reasonable setting. Clara was tense, expecting an intense pain. She flinched when the metal touched her breasts randomly. When the clamps were clipped to her nipples, she began to scream then realized that the pain was endurable. Even pleasant. She opened her eyes and looked at Nancy questioningly. Tears flowed on her cheeks when Nancy gently caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead.

"You know you've been a bad girl, don't you? Yes you have. And you need to be punished. Which paddle do you want me to use? This one? This one? It's your favorite, isn't it? Then I'll use this other one instead. Oh! You don't like it, do you? Good. This a punishment after all."

Because Clara was on her back on the chair, Nancy could only spank her inner thighs. Since they weren't as well padded as her ass, she measured her first strikes. When there was the reaction she would have expected from a slap on the ass, she hit harder. Soon, the skin was all red and tears were flowing from Clara's closed eyes. They snapped wide open when Nancy hit straight across her pussy.

"That got you attention, did it? Want some more?"

All she got was a whine, so she resumed the paddling on the thighs, alternating with one on the pussy. Soon, she saw the reaction she had expected, so she stopped. With a finger, she scooped the cream running down to the crack of Clara's ass. She brought it to her mouth. Clara eagerly licked the mix of come and urine.

"You are such a slut, Clarabelle. I'm glad you agree. You were getting off on your punishment weren't you? That's not much of a punishment then, is it? Did you learn your lesson? I am meaner and tougher than you are. Do I need to leave you in this chair or can I untie you? Hum... Let's see."

Once Clara was free, Nancy deliberately turned her back to her as she looked at the toys, but she kept an eye on her in the tall mirror further down the wall, so when the woman rushed her, she dropped to the floor and swept her feet from under her. Before Clara could catch her breath from the pain of falling chest first on the ground, Nancy was arching her back with a handful of hair, while pinning her in place with a painful knee to the lower back.

"You silly cunt. You haven't learned your lesson yet."

Nancy reached into the restraints drawer and pulled out a fistful of handcuffs. She first cuffed her hands behind her back. Then each ankle to a wrist so Clara was arched back.

"I told you I'm meaner and more dangerous than you ever were. I've beaten tougher bitches than you all my life."

Surprisingly, though her eyes were shooting daggers, Clara didn't say a word.

"Comfortable, skank? Good. I'm going to get something to drink. Don't go anywhere."

Once the door was closed, Nancy sank to the floor, crying.

"Oh, my Lady. Don't cry." Carlotta told her lovingly as she cradled her in her arms.

"You shouldn't touch me, my love. I've got piss all over me."

"Then let me clean you."

Carlotta had her stand in the bathtub and washed her from head to toe. She cried when she saw the scratches on her breast. When she was drying her, she leaned to whisper in her ear.

"You don't have to do this, you know. She can be a mean bitch when she's like that. Why don't you let Grace take care of her?"

"I can't, babe. If I stop, she'll never respect me and I'm afraid she'll go after you to get to me."

"She wouldn't. She loves me."

"You didn't see her in there and look at what she did to your nipples. That's not love. Can you tell me what she really doesn't like? Something that freaks her out."

"The hood. It's a sensory deprivation thing. You can't see, hear or smell anything with that thing on. It's terrifying."

"Thanks. Now go back to Grace. I think this is hurting her more than she lets on."

"It is. She loves Clara very much, but she knows you have to do this. I don't know why, but she's putting a lot of trust in you."

"I think I do. I'll explain when we're home. Can you get me a bottle of water please?"

Nancy squatted before the whining woman and lifted her head roughly.

"Still with me, skank? Good. Remember this?" She dangled the ball gag in front of her face. "Take a good whiff. That's your piss. Remember. One word and in it goes. Are we clear? Move on your side." Nancy took off the nipple clamps. "I've just been reminded of something. You hurt my Carlotta on purpose." Clara shook her head vehemently. "Admit it, bitch or your punishment will be worse. So much worse. Good. Now you're going to pay for it. The next time you want to have sex with her, you will ask her permission. Politely. If you ever hurt her again, I will take you out. And I don't mean some measly punishment like this. They will never find your body, but I promise you that you will beg me to kill you long before I do. Am I making myself clear? You can say it. I don't want there to be any misunderstanding."

"I understand. I will never hurt Carlotta again."

"Good. Now shut the fuck up again. Back to the present situation. I'm a firm believer of the old maxim 'an eye for an eye'. You hurt her beautiful nipples, so I'm going to hurt yours. You can tell me if you agree."

"I agree. I deserve to be hurt as I hurt her."

"Yes you do. I'm not as cruel as you are, but this is my only warning. If you ever do something like this to her, I will cut off your fucking nipples with a rusty saw. Am I making myself clear? Good. To make sure you take the message to heart, I will take off the cuffs and you will put them on yourself."

Without waiting for an answer, she freed the woman and went back to squat before her. She knew that Clara's shoulders must hurt like the devil, but she was confident in her ability to defend herself. She tightened the clamps where Clara could see it and handed them to her. Clara hesitated, then gritted her teeth. Taking a deep breath, she put them on. She fell to the floor from the pain, but other than a long drawn out groan, she didn't say a word.

Nancy watched quietly until the worse was past. Getting to her feet, she went to stand in the middle of the room. When she was sure Clara's attention was on her, she snapped her fingers and pointed to the ground a couple of feet in front of her. She didn't say a word, only kept pointing. Eventually, Clara got the message and came to stand where indicated.

"Assume the position, bitch. I don't want to feel your eyes on me until I give permission."

With a whine of submission, Clara obeyed.

"That's a first step. Now get the hood." When Clara's head snapped up in alarm, Nancy slapped her across the face. "What did I tell you? Get the fucking hood." Clara reluctantly went to the drawer and got it. "This is your punishment for your offenses against me today. You will wear the hood until I take it off. If you utter one word, I will put the gag too. If you suffocate, well, I'm sure I can explain it to the cops as a sex game gone wrong. When you are hooded, I will tie you to the rings on the wall and floor over there. Then I will do what I please with and to your body. Do you agree that you want me to do this? You can answer."

"I agree. You can do what you want to my body."

"Put the hood on."

Using the straps instead of cuffs so Clara wouldn't hurt herself too much if she trashed around, she tied her arms far enough apart that she had to hold to the rings when Nancy tied her ankles wide apart so she was forced to keep her ass in the air.

Once she was secured, Nancy got a bizarre instrument which had needles sticking out around it. She used this to prick Clara randomly all over her body, making her flinch and whine from the anticipation, more than the pain. When she had gotten used to it, Nancy used the paddle non-stop until Clara's ass was fiery red and she whined continuously. Then she caressed her ass gently until she stopped and Nancy could see her shake as if she were sobbing.

Every now and again, Nancy slipped a finger the length of Clara's slit.

Reaching for the items she had brought from the shelves, she squirted a generous amount of lube in Clara's ass. When she touched her asshole with a butt plug that looked to be double the size of Carlotta's, the muscle was already relaxed and Clara mewled when the wide part popped in.

Getting back to her feet, Nancy resumed the paddling, but up and down Clara's legs this time, until she could see the leg muscles shake as they started to cramp. Absent of massage oil, she used some lube to ease the worst of the cramps.

She looked at the next toy. It wasn't the best she had ever seen or used, but it would have to do. She positioned herself behind Clara and sank the strap-on in her vagina until her lower abdomen slapped against her ass. She had chosen the thickest attachment they had, but it went in fine so she fucked the woman mercilessly. She had no idea how she managed to keep silent because she could see the tendons in her throat stretched tight as if she was screaming her head off. She watched her ride orgasm after orgasm then went for the coup de grâce. Turning on the vibrator she had in her hand, she held it on Clara's clit until she arched her back and pushed against her one last time before fainting.

There were tears in Nancy's eyes when she walked in the living room where Carlotta was sitting in Grace's lap, holding her.

"There is something Clara wants to do and she asks for you to be there to see her do it."

She turned around, followed by Grace and Carlotta holding each other. They stopped just inside the door. Clara was standing before Nancy, hands clasped in front of her, eyes lowered. Her whole body language showing respect and submission.

1...456789