3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe a little but he called Dibs first." Jo grinned at Candy. Candy elbowed her arm but smiled. "Nah Candy, you're probably the first girl that Alex has dated that I actually like and who I think is good enough for him. You make him happy and that is what I want for the big lug."

"You know sometimes I envy how close you two are." Candy looked at Alex who was swimming back well ahead of Abbey.

"Don't see why." Jo smirked.

"You don't try to change each other; you know who each other is and accept that." Candy shrugged. "And you always got each other's backs."

"I didn't have it when he needed me the most." Jo frowned looking at Alex.

"Hey you had your own grief to deal with, none of us could have done what you did, and you were here for him when he broke up with Emily right afterwards." Hell Jo had gone through hell pulling Abbey out of that damn car. Candy didn't know if she would have been brave enough to do it, days later though she was at the funeral. Candy admired Jo's strength, life could knock her down but she kept getting back up and grew stronger.

"I didn't really do anything." Jo smirked.

"Really because that is not what I saw." Candy smiled. She knew Alex probably gave his brooding I don't want to talk about it. But Jo was there playing basketball, watching movies, just keeping him company until he finally felt like talking. Jo was an introvert to say the least, she didn't always know how to relate to people but she did try. Alex, Abbey, Candy, and Kitty all had inherited their mom's empathy though they all used it in very different ways.

"So are you two having sex yet?" Jo grinned at her. The question had caught Candy a little off guard.

"Not yet I want to take it slow, Thomas was the only guy I ever been with." Candy shrugged. She hated how that had ended. She did care for Thomas a lot they had been dating for three years now.

"I think you're just worried you don't meet the height requirements to ride that ride." Jo teased. Jo always loved to pick at her though it was all in fun. She knew it was to see if she could get Candy riled up but she knew Candy could give as good as she got.

"Hey if I want any lip out of you I would spread my thighs." Candy grinned at her.

"Anytime sweetheart." Jo winked. It made Candy blush a little. She had wondered what it was like to be with a girl. Her and Kitty used to fool around a little but she didn't have her sister's wild side or Jo's courage to take a chance and find out. Though she might have checked Jo out when she was changing at the party after prom in the car just out of curiosity.

Hell she was scared of Mom and Dad finding out about Alex and had thought about ending it before things got too serious but didn't know which pain would be worst. Candy was in uncharted waters, she typically had everything planned out but it felt damn good to just let the hell go for once, knowing she had someone to catch her.

"Hey what are you two talking about?" Alex said as he stood up when he got in the shallows. Candy swore she got a little wet every time she saw him shirtless. Hell she wanted to jump him so bad she thought, but once she did she knew she was committed.

"How we're going to cheat on you behind your back." Jo shrugged. Candy laughed and pushed Jo as she blushed.

"That's fine as long as I can watch." Alex grinned. Both Jo and Candy kicked water at him in response.

"Oh here comes trouble." Jo looked over to see Izzy and Kitty coming from the house. Izzy was running for the dock.

"And she brought Kitty." Candy smiled at Izzy. Candy had always liked the girl but she had really come out of her shell this year. She was a sweetheart and a tender soul which had gotten to Kitty but had that same fierceness as Jo when it came to those she cared about and could stand her ground with Kitty when she needed to. She worried what those two could do together if someone crossed them given Kitty's cunning and Izzy's intelligence.

"Cannonball." Izzy yelled jumping in splashing Candy and Jo, Alex laughing his ass off.

"Damn it Izzy." Jo yelled finally jumping in chasing her sister who giggled as she swam away.

Later

Candy walked down stairs, Abbey having fallen asleep on her. Hell after having been in the lake all day and then Aunt Liz had cooked them a big meal for dinner Candy was tired as hell to. She decided to see what Alex and Jo where up to before she headed home. She went down stairs of the old house.

She always loved this old place because of its feel. She felt like it had ghost who lingered behind and could be heard as the house creaked about from time to time. Every generation had put work into it but there where places where it showed its history here and there, if the walls had ears she wondered what stories they would tell about the smith family who had called it home for generations now. That was what she loved most about it. She wanted a place like this one day, a place where you could raise a family. It was not a house, it was a home.

"Oh Hey, Aunt Liz." Candy smiled

"Hey sweetie." She said rubbing her belly as she came out of the kitchen turning the light off.

"You heading home?" Aunt Liz smiled.

"In a little bit." Candy smiled.

"Well I am going to crash I am exhausted." Aunt Liz smiled.

"I know how you feel." Candy said and leaned in and gave her a kiss. "Night, love you."

"Love you too." Aunt Liz kissed her back and headed up. She went out the front door overlooking the lake taking a deep breath. It was a beautiful night. The moon hung high in the air, illuminating the lake as firefly's danced about around the area. She could remember countless nights of her and the other kids trying to catch them in jars. She saw Jo's silhouette coming up toward the house carrying a fishing pole heading for the shed beside the house. She and Alex had decided to get in a little late night fishing in like the old days.

"You leaving?" Candy smiled at Jo.

"Yeah, let you two love birds have a little alone time." Jo grinned.

"Thanks." Candy smiled. "So catch anything?"

"Just some fish sticks." Jo laughed. Candy smiled knowing they had thrown them back. Candy didn't mind fishing so much but had been a little girly about it. Having someone else put the bait on for her or take the fish off but she did have fun. Candy headed down to the dock where Alex sat alone turning back to look at her as the dock creaked beneath her.

"Hey babe." Alex smiled. She walked over and at down beside him. He was still dressed in his shorts from earlier but had thrown on a tee shirt his legs hung off the end and dangled in the water. She slid her hand in his as he looked over at her and smiled as she put her head on his shoulder.

"It's beautiful tonight." Candy said looking out over the lake, between the stars reflecting on the calm mirror black surface and the fireflies it was hard to tell where the heaven ended and the earth began.

"Yes it is." Alex grinned at her. He could be such a charmer when he wanted to be. She realized this was the first time they had ever been together like this. Typically they were sneaking around making out behind locked doors.

"Have fun today?" He said reeling in his pole.

"Tons." She smiled. She always loved summer as a kid. It felt like it would never end though it always did, but this time when it ended things would be different; Alex would be leaving. He had a couple of schools he could go to but his best option was to go with Jo. Thankfully he had given up any ideas of going in the military after dad had died wanting to respect his dads last wishes. She hated they had just started dating and he would be leaving but as Abbey said what is a good love story without a little drama to tell the grand kids.

"There are a lot of the little bastards this year. Looks almost like a rave and an orgy got scheduled at the same place." Alex joked setting his pole down on the dock.

"Yeah, well you know they only got about two weeks to do their thing before they die." Candy joked. Must be nice, the sole purpose in life was to eat, sleep, and have sex.

"Well at least they are getting some." Alex grinned at her. He had been pushing the whole sex thing on her but he liked to joke about it.

"Ah Alex." She said giving him a little push; apparently too hard as he slipped off the edge into the water.

"Oh Shit." She covered her mouth to try and hide her laugh as he stood up shaking off. "Oh, I am so sorry. Are you okay." She smiled trying to hide the fact she thought it was funny as hell.

"Well the water is warm." Alex grinned coming back to the dock.

"Here let me help you up." Candy said as she stood up and extended her hand. He took her wrist and grabbed it as he grinned wickedly.

"Alex don't you fuc..." Candy yelled as he pulled her in. She came up shaking out her hair. So much for the shower and blow drying her hair earlier.

"Sorry couldn't resist." Alex grinned.

"Asshole." Candy smiled and splashed him.

"Hey you pushed me in first." Alex came over to her grinning. She smiled knowing what he was thinking from the look on his face. No one could see them here behind the dock even with the full moon. She grabbed hold of him as his lips meet hers. Making out with him in the moonlight; their wet bodies rubbing up against each other, she ran her hand down his muscular chest and his flat stomach.

Fuck it, Candy thought taking a page from her sister book and slid her hand down and inside his shorts. She wasn't surprised to find him hard but more so how much of him there was to fill her hand. "What the fuck." Candy laughed.

"Yeah I get that a lot." Alex laughed. "I thought we were taking things slow." Alex grinned at her.

"We are. But I didn't say we couldn't fool around a little or in your case a lot." Candy glanced down then back up at him as she caressed his nice big dick. A little sad it was underwater so she couldn't get a good look at it.

"Yeah I am thinking of getting the words the truth tattooed on it." Alex grinned.

"I know I am going to regret asking." Candy smiled and shook he head.

"Because every woman wants the truth but not every woman can handle the truth. Though you seem to have a firm grasp of it." Alex smiled wickedly at her.

"You're so bad." Candy laughed giving him a little squeeze.

"No bad would be asking you how long you can hold your breath." Alex looked at her as it took her a second to get it.

"Ah, Alex." Candy said as she pulled her hand out of his pants and pushed him away, or tried anyways, she moved more than he did.

"What you do me and then I do you." Alex laughed as he wrapped his arms around her as he slid behind her and bent down a little kissing her cheek.

"Yeah, you drowned first; it typically took Thomas a while to get me off." Candy joked realizing after the fact that she shouldn't be mentioning sex with her ex right now, she have to get used to that, up until now all her sexual experiences had been with one guy.

"Maybe he just didn't have the right touch." Alex slid his hand down her shorts and in her panties.

"Oh shit." Candy jumped a little but leaned back against him as his hands began to explore her pussy. He began to rub her, slowly moving his hand in circles, his fingers playing at her clit. Damn it felt so nice she thought. Either Thomas had no idea what the hell he was doing or Alex had a magic touch.

"Good?" She heard Alex say in her ear.

"Great." Candy moaned softly. She felt his other hand slide up her shirt, she hadn't bothered to put her bra back on since it was so late when they finally got out of the water so his hand had unlimited access to her bare breast. He cupped at her soft melon while his fingers teased her nipple. She closed her eyes a leaned back against him as she dug her toes into the mud beneath her feet. She reached back and slid her hand down his pants and clutched his rock hard cock softly stroking it.

Between Candy's hand at her clit and Alex's at her tit, as well as her hand around her cousin's big thick dick, along with everything around them; the warm night air, the cool water, the dim lit environment; Candy wasn't sure where she began and everything else started as she lost her self to the moment. It wasn't long before her toes curled in the mud, her hand clinching Alex's tightly as she came like she never had before.

"Oh my fuck..." Candy said panting. She hadn't even done anything and she felt out of breath. "Come on." She turned and grabbed Alex by the waist band pulling him toward the dock.

"Where are we going?" Alex grinned following.

"Hell probably, considering what I want to do." Candy winked at him as she stopped and slid her hand down his pants again. "I want to see this thing." She said giving it a little squeeze. "Up you go." She motioned for him to get back up on the dock. Alex did and Candy pulled herself back up as well. Alex glanced at the house and then pulled his shorts down exposing his rock hard cock.

"Fuck Me." Candy smiled as she reached out and touched it. "You know I said I want to take it slow right, just to let you know I meant it might be awhile before I am ready to take that thing inside of me. Well my pussy anyways." Candy bit her bottom lip. No wonder Emily had been so upset after losing Alex she thought.

"I guess Anal is out of the question." Alex joked.

"Ewe, no way in hell this is going anywhere near there." She gave him a firm squeeze, Candy had never even thought about anal sex and Alex's big fucking cock wasn't about to be the first thing she stuck in her ass. Kitty hadn't even done anal, well not with a guy anyways but had experimented with toys. She slowly began to stroke his cock while she began to twist her wrist. From the sound he made Alex seemed to enjoy it. Though Candy didn't have much sexual experience Kitty did and she was always glad to share and had taught her a few tricks. He leaned in and kissed her taking her by surprise as his hand touched her cheek. There was just something about stroking his cock while they made out that bordered between romantic and raunchy. She slowly broke away from his lips and leaned over and ran her tongue around the thick throbbing head of his manhood.

"Oh fuck." He said as a smile crossed her lips as she put her lips around the head and began to suck on it as she stroked him. She wondered how much cock she could put in her mouth without gagging herself. She felt his hand touch her head and began to softly caress her hair. She felt his other hand run down and began to caress her ass as it slid down the back of her shorts. She jumped a little as his hand ran between her ass cheeks and grazed her anus but luckily he didn't try to put his finger inside it. Though she couldn't help but wonder how it would have felt if he did. Fuck her mind was so dirty tonight but she was in the open outdoors giving her flesh and blood cousin a blow job so what was one more kinky thought. He seemed to have noticed as his hand played at her ass for a second, though to be fair she did have a nice ass. She pulled one of her legs out of the water and put it up spreading her legs for him. She felt his fingers gladly go between legs and caress her pussy running along her lips.

She decided to try and take more of his huge fucking cock in her mouth though she couldn't make it much past the head as thick as it was, it filled her small mouth. It wasn't the length to it that made it intimidating though he was long. it was the damn girth. She pulled off coughing a little.

"You okay." Alex said caressing her hair.

"Yeah the truth is just a little hard to swallow." She said making him laugh a little as he went back to sucking on his cock a little more ready for his girth this time though she could only fit so much in her mouth. She felt two of his fingers slid into her wet pussy making her moan into his cock. He began to finger her a little quicker now so she joined him in turn stroking his cock and bobbing her head on his monster of a dick.

"Fuck I am going to cum." He said after a good minute or so of her stroking him like crazy. She slowed her stroking but kept sucking she felt him thrust into her mouth a little as his cock exploded with gush after gush. Hard to swallow indeed she thought as she felt some leak from the corners of her mouth. She kept pumping until she felt him stop exploding in her mouth and sat up wiping away the cum from her lips and licking her lips. She saw him grinning at her.

"What?" She said smiling at him.

"Just a little surprised, didn't figure you to swallow." He shrugged putting his cock away.

"And what; get it all over my nice clothes or my hair." She joked as he looked her up and down.

"Okay well you know what I mean; I don't normally look like this much of a mess." She smiled. She hadn't even thought about that really. She typically liked to dress up and look her best but she could let her hair down around Alex, so to speak.

"You always look beautiful to me." He said as he put arm around her and kissed her forehead.

"Bet you say that to all the girls who give you a blow job." She said making him laugh. He held her for a little while as they lay back on the dock under the stars, watching the fireflies. They headed in and he let her borrow a shirt and some shorts to wear home before he went to jump in the shower, she wished she could join him but had already risked getting caught enough tonight.

Katherine

Kitty rummaged through the fridge looking for the chocolate syrup, glad when she finally found it and took it to the giant bowl of ice cream she was about to eat.

"Hey Kit Kat." She heard Candy say as she just walked in. Kitty looked up and smiled.

"Hey you just getting home? I figured you would have crashed with Abbey." Kitty grinned. "Or Alex." She teased. Just another reason for Kitty to be jealous of her sister she thought though she had had her chance and fucked that shit up so only had herself to blame.

"I wish." Candy smiled and grabbed a spoon and began to eat some of Kitty's ice cream mountain.

"You keep cheating on your diet we are both going to have fat asses." Kitty smiled. She didn't have cheerleading and all right now to keep her in shape. Granted they were slimmer than their cousins on moms side and both very active but any time they put on weight it went for the ass and hips first.

"More for Alex to grab hold of." Candy smiled as she stuck the spoon in the ice cream and wiping off her mouth and hummed a little walking to the fridge.

"You seem chipper." Kitty grinned.

"Just in a good mood." Candy smiled.

"Oh my... You dirty slut." Kitty smirked.

"What? Candy looked confused.

"You had sex. I know that face, you smile so big after you have sex you look like the fucking Chester cat." Kitty teased.

"Shush, not so loud." Candy blushed.

"Oh please mom took two pills and hit the sack; you and Alex could have sex in the bed with her and she wouldn't know." Kitty hopped up on the counter and began to eat. "So how was it?"

"We didn't have sex sex. He gave me a little you know out in the lake when it was dark." Candy made a motion with her hand which either he had gave her a little rub down there or taught her how to DJ. "Then I gave him a hummer handy on the dock." Candy grinned opening a bottle of bottled water.

"Well that is something." Kitty couldn't believe Candy had been so naughty, that was typically Kitty's department. Sex in public and incest, someone was trying to fill up their bingo card.

"It's just; I am a little scared to have sex with him now." Candy took a swig of her water.

"Why is that?" Kitty grinned.

"He is really big down there." Candy smiled.

"How big are we talking?" Kitty bit her lip, Candy wasn't one to stretch the truth all the girls had seen the bulge more than once.

"He is really thick; it was like trying to deep throat a beer bottle." Candy blushed.