3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not so hard." Kitty grinned.

"The other end." Candy smiled.

"Oh. Wow." Kitty said thinking about it.

"You should ask him to send a picture of it." Kitty grinned.

"What? Why?" Candy as a little stunned.

"Show off your new ride." Kitty teased. Hell knows Kitty would.

"Uh, you're so bad." Candy gave her a little shove.

"I would say one of us has to be the bad twin but." Kitty smiled as she put the spoon in her mouth and looked at Candy.

"I am going to jump in the shower." Candy shook her head and headed for upstairs.

The Next Morning

Kitty came back home, having left early for a little shopping trip, as she kicked off her shoes and headed up stairs and stopped at her sister's door when she heard the sound of a slight moaning and a vibrator. There was no doubt what she was thinking about, Kitty thought. They had talked a little after Candy had gotten out of the shower, mostly about Alex's dick.

Alex had to go to a job this morning. It was funny to think he actually made good money cutting yards and trimming bushes part time, though Alex would go let the neighbors know he was going to be cutting out of courtesy and offer to do theirs as well if it looked like it needed it. He could go to one job and easily end up with three; especially if some home alone soccer mom got a good look at him which was most of his clients. If Alex wanted he could probably be handling a lot more bush then the ones in the front yards. So Candy was left to take care of her own needs.

Kitty turned the handle slowly and opened the door peeking inside. Sis was flat on her back with a vibrator in her left hand while she had three fingers in her pussy, no doubt trying to stretch it out a little so to speak, probably imagining what it be like to have Alex big cock doing it for her. Kitty licked her lips and reached down and gave herself a little rub at the sight of her sister's bare finger filled pussy. Kitty missed the old days when they used to masturbate together.

"Oh fuck." Candy said as she shot up right and grabbed a cover pulling it over her naked pussy. Kitty took a deep breath and smiled as she walked in.

"Sorry just seeing if you were up, didn't know you were getting your freak on." Kitty grinned. "You should really lock the door if you're going to do that unless you want me to join like the old days." Candy smirked at her and shook her head grabbing her panties. She thought it funny that she covered up considering they seen each other naked so often they probably knew each other's bodies better than they did their own. Especially that heart shaped birth mark on her left ass cheek.

"I got you something that might help with that." Kitty said holding up the bag she had gotten for Candy.

"What?" Candy took it and pulled out the box. "Oh my, really, what am I going to do with a strap on?" She said holding it up and laughing.

"I figured Alex might be into that." Kitty grinned and shrugged. "No it's a dildo; the strap on part came with it. It was the only one close to the size you were talking about." Kitty pointed at the box. Anything bigger she probably needed to go on the internet. The adult stores tended to sell stuff that a typical human was used to. Most of the dildos they sold were actually not much bigger than a vibrator. "You know so you can try and get used to it before..." Kitty smiled.

"Thanks. I guess." Candy smiled hesitantly pulling it out of the box. There was always something kinky about buying someone a sex toy, knowing at least once when they use it they will think about who bought it for them.

"Well if you don't want it I will use it." Kitty grinned. Hell knows she wasn't getting any.

"For your next girlfriend?" Candy teased.

"No, I am done with girls, to many emotions, guys are so much easier." Kitty grinned.

"Oh come on admit it, you miss her, you haven't even had sex with a guy in months now." Candy said. The comment hurt a little because it was true. She had dated, fucked, and dumped guys all the time but Jo had changed all that. Kitty didn't want just sex anymore, well that was a requirement but she wanted love as well.

"That's it give me my dildo back then." Kitty said as she reached over.

"No way, it's mine now." Candy said pulling it away.

"There is lube in the bag also. You might need it. If you need more I got some." Kitty said holding up her own bag.

"Do I want to ask?" Candy grinned.

"Depends, do you really want to know what I am sticking where?" Kitty teased.

"Probably not." Candy shook her head.

That Night

Candy went through her nightly ritual of shaving, a warm shower, brushing her teeth, scrubbing her face and everything else on her nightly check list. She was a little flustered tonight because she had got to hang out with Alex but hadn't really got to fool around with him any, other than a little touching under the water when they went swimming. Having a secret relationship sucked sometimes but she did enjoy the excitement she thought as she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.

She knew sooner or later they'd be caught though and wondered if they shouldn't just tell Mom and Aunt Liz now before they had sex though she really wanted to fuck him at least once. Candy had always cared for Alex but she had never saw herself ending up with him, now however she wanted nothing more. Even though he would be leaving soon for college she wanted to try and make it work. Hell she could always join him in a year. Typical Candy she told herself looking in the mirror. Stop worrying so damn much and just enjoy it. That was what she liked most. When she was with Alex she wasn't planning her future or worrying about things. She was just enjoying the moment.

"Hey, you about done in here?" Kitty said as she came in through her door. The bathroom was a little Jack and Jill that connected their bedrooms. After eighteen years the girls had their own little systems. Kind of like a married couple. Candy spent way more time in the bathroom so she did all her stuff at night when they had more time while Kitty typically showered in the morning or right after she got home if she had martial arts, though occasionally she'd wait till late at night before bed after Candy was done in the bathroom. Kitty often joked that Candy had OCD and had to do a thing till she got it just right while Kitty was more ADHD and just acted on a whim.

"Yeah, it's all yours I am about to hit the sack." Candy smiled.

"Okay, love you." Kitty leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you too." Candy said as she did the same. It was always funny to see Kitty let her guard down and be nice. The last six months or so Candy had got back the sister she used to have a very strong relationship with. Candy knew it was because of her friendship with Izzy and her relationship with Jo.

"Hey if I hear screaming noises I shouldn't be concerned right." Kitty grinned.

"Good night Kitty." Candy shook her head. That part of her would probably never change Candy thought. Candy went to her room and closed the door half wishing the door locked from this side as well. Candy hadn't been one to masturbate a lot but that was when she was getting sex. Now it was a daily thing. Kitty had interrupted her this morning so Candy was still a little flustered especially from being around Alex all day so she needed to really get herself off. Luckily Kitty had given her just the thing this morning she thought.

Candy brushed out her hair and looked at her calendar and frowned at the thing they had with dad this weekend. Truth be told dad hadn't really done anything to help build the homes for the homeless besides throw a little money at it and let other people do all the work but he gladly take the credit. He wanted Candy and Kitty there just for show. Candy did still love dad despite everything though he didn't make it easy he was still her father. It would take a time machine to fix the relationship between him and Kitty though she was at least pretending to like him in public. She heard the shower kick on in the bathroom, it help drown out any noises she might make she thought.

Candy locked her bedroom door, turned off her light and climbed into bed and began to rub her pussy as she thought about Alex or a part of him anyways. She closed her eyes as she played with herself and licked her lips thinking about how his dick felt and tasted in her mouth. Candy had even told Abbey, well some of it anyways feeling a little awkward telling Abbey that she had had sex with Abbey's brother though she didn't seem to mind in the least. After a few seconds of rubbing her pussy she pulled off her panties and reached over and grabbed her stuff out of the bedside drawer. Her vibrator, the bottle of lube, and the dildo and laid them out beside her on the bed using the vibrator first.

Candy moaned softly as the toy began to play at her clit and she began to finger her pussy starting with two fingers sliding them in and out of her pussy that was getting wetter by the second, she felt her lip quiver as it typically did when she was really enjoying herself and pushed a third finger into her wet snatch stretching her pussy even further as she had this morning. It was a little uncomfortable but yet still very enjoyable. Kind of like the first time she had sex. Between her fingers and the vibrator she knew she could easily get off anytime now but didn't want to orgasm yet.

Candy put the vibrator down and sat up pulling off her shirt getting a little hot now and knew she was only going to get hotter. She grabbed the lube opening it and then poured a little on head of the dildo, closing the bottle and setting it down she rubbed the lube over the head of the toy. Her sister said it was pretty good stuff and a little went a long way but it had a long way to go.

Candy laid back and slowly pushed the dildo in a moan escaping her lips as pressed into her pussy pushing her pussy lips to either side. She barely got the head in good and felt like her pussy was stretched to her limit. She pushed it in a little further and began to fuck herself with just the head, as she began to moan and whimper softly.

"Fuck." Candy shuddered. Why the hell hadn't she tried this sooner she thought? She kept slowly fucking herself with the toy as she reached down and grabbed the bottom of it slowly pushing it in deeper using both hands to work it in her pussy. She slowly began to fuck herself steadily, gasping, moaning, and whimpering. It felt damn good but it still wasn't the same as fucking she thought as she smirked and pulled it out of her pussy, a thought crossing her mind as she leaned over and rummaged through the drawer and found the strap op part. She looked around and saw what she needed as she jumped up and grabbed the big old teddy bear of the top of the book case where she kept him with the rest of the plush animals she kept as keep sakes.

It took her a minute to figure out the strap on and how to get the dildo through it and had to pull it real tight around the bear but when she was done it looked like teddy was ready for some fun. Candy put a little more lube on the toy and slowly straddled it pressing it into her pussy. Fuck it felt good as it began to stretch her again. She grabbed her vibrator and turned it back on and put it against her clit as she began to fuck the teddy bear slowly wishing it was Alex. She was leaning forward on one hand thrusting her ass against the toy but wasn't taking it all in yet. This was good for now she thought. The kinkiness of her new toy on one of her childhood one's made it all the more erotic in her mind.

She began to grind against the toy faster riding the teddy bear, feeling her ass jiggle a little as she pushed back against it, filling her pussy with artificial cock, rubbing her clit with her vibrator. She felt her toes begin to curl and her body tense up as she gripped the sheets tightly and her body began to tremble. She fell forward and lay there as the orgasm over took her. It took her several seconds to recover before she pulled herself off of the toy, feeling a tingling sensation in her pussy as the pressure in her pussy decreased. She rolled onto her stomach and lay there rubbing her pussy which was a little sore.

Katherine

Kitty had her hands down her panties as she rubbed her pussy and watched Candy ride the toy. The teddy bear was a nice touch Kitty thought. She pouted a little when Candy came but Kitty was surprised she had lasted that long. Kitty gently turned the handle and pulled the door to having been watching her sister while rubbing her pussy a little. Dating Joanna had stirred up old feelings for Candy. She was the first girl Kitty had every thought about that way and every now and then still did. Kitty turned back on the bathroom light and pulled off her t shirt and stepped into the shower just long enough to wash her hair since the water was starting to get cold. She would have her own little masturbation session after she got out and dried her hair she thought.

The Next Day

Candy woke finding herself naked as her alarm clock went off, she reached over and hit the alarm button and stretched as she looked over to see her teddy bear still lying there with the strap-on on it. She shook her head realizing she had fallen asleep after her masturbation session.

"What are you smiling at Theodore?" She shook her head at the teddy bear and rubbed her face and looked at her naked body under the covers. She couldn't ever recall sleeping naked before. It actually felt kind of nice. She yawned as she stretched and found her shirt where she had left it; sliding it on and looked around for her panties when she suddenly heard mom talking to Kitty in her room and was getting closer. Shit she was coming through the bathroom. Candy covered herself with the sheet pulling it up but looked over at teddy who was now pitching a tent with his morning wood so to speak.

"Fuck." She said as she grabbed it and rolled him on his side just as mom came through the door.

"And pick up this room a little." She heard mom say as she was looking back at Kitty. "Hey thought I heard your alarm go off." Mom said as she came in looking at her.

"Hey mom." Candy forced a smile trying to remain calm; her heart however was racing a mile a minute. The story of the telltale heart popped in her mind, though the evidence was under a very thin sheet and not the floor board.

"Don't you think you're a little old to be sleeping with teddy bears?" Mom glanced over at the head of the bear sticking out of the covers.

"Probably." Candy shrugged. If mom pulled back the sheet Candy would be embarrassed as hell.

"Just wanted to let you know I was going to be home early today so we are all going out to eat. So please don't make any plans." Mom smiled. She always loved how mom made it sound so polite, as if she was asking though Candy and Kitty both knew when she did that she was not asking but telling.

"Okay mom." Candy nodded. She would agree to just about anything to get mom to leave.

"You okay, you look a little flush." Mom smiled at her.

"Yeah just still a little sleepy." Candy faked a yawn, truthful she never been this alert in a long time.

"Okay well I will see you later." Mom leaned down and gave her a kiss on the cheek which made candy more nervous.

"Bye mom." Candy smiled.

"Bye Sweetie." Mom said and headed out. The second she left candy jumped up and grabbed the bear and was standing there holding him by the cock when Kitty walked in.

"Hey Candy...Oh fuck me running." Kitty covered her mouth laughing at Candy who was standing there bottomless holding a teddy bear with a hard on by his dick; yeah she imagined it looked pretty funny if she wasn't the one who was embarrassed as hell right now.

"This is not what it looks like." Candy blushed.

"So you don't have a plushy fetish, if you do you can totally hook up with the school mascot if you and Alex break up." Kitty grinned still laughing.

"Hey you fucking bought it for me." Candy said stuffing him under the bed before someone else walked in.

"Yes and it's nice to see my master plan has finally worked and you're starting to become a sex addict." Kitty grinned. Candy would argue if it wasn't a little true.

"I am sure you have done worst." Candy smirked at Kitty twitching her nose.

"Well there was that time with the cucumber." Kitty leaned against the door and smirked right back as she folded her arms.

"Please tell me you threw it away afterwards." Candy covered her face laughing.

"Hum, Maybe. Would you believe me either way?" Kitty shrugged as she began to walk across the room. Kitty had a point. The first rule you had to know about Kitty was she lied, well sort of. She told half-truths mixing a bit of truth in but not always for the wrong reasons though, like at prom when she told everyone that if they voted for Izzy that they would get special imported beer at the after party. It was imported from another state and was special because it was light beer.

"Me and Izzy are going to go bowling and hustle some pool and then maybe go shopping or roller skating want to come?" Kitty grabbed Candy's panties off the floor tossing them to her.

"Thanks. Let me see what Abbey and Alex are up to and we might join you two later." Candy shrugged. Kitty had gone to bed after her and was already up and dressed, she was one of the few people who could actually function on just a few hours' sleep though her insomnia probably was part of it, Candy on the other hand needed her beauty sleep and needed a good eight hours every night.

"Suit yourself. You know my number." Kitty grinned heading back to her room. "Oh and your welcome." She said walking away.

"For what?" Candy yelled.

"You know what." Kitty yelled back. It took Candy a second to realize she meant for the strap on. "Thank you indeed." Candy said under her breath. Candy quickly went about her morning routine of putting on her makeup and fixing her hair which was pretty light on both since it was summer but she still wanted to look good for Alex, though it was silly since Alex had seen her without her makeup all the time. It was funny how they had skipped over a lot of the silly things couples worry about since they had known each other for so long.

"Knock knock." She heard from her bed room door. She peeked out of the bathroom and Saw Alex coming in carrying fresh flowers. "Hey." He smiled.

"What are you doing here." She ran to him and hugged him. Maybe they still had some surprises left.

"Well I wanted to see my girl. Do I need another reason?" Alex smiled.

"Not really." Candy kissed him.

"We didn't really get any alone time yesterday so I figured." Alex shrugged handing her the flowers.

"I like where this is going." She winked taking them and putting them in a vase she kept on her table taking out the fake ones she typically kept in it.

"I hope you like Lilly's." Alex smiled.

"Love them." Candy grinned arranging them a little.

"Good because I asked for something pollen free." Alex smiled. Typical Alex she thought, he had bought her flowers but was thinking of Kitty as well. He had done the same at prom, buying Kitty and Candy a Lilly corsage even though they weren't his dates. Candy had felt bad for not wearing hers since Thomas had bought her one as well but Kitty's date had not and she had jumped at the chance to wear a flower that wouldn't give her a headache.

That was the whole reason she kept fake ones in her room in the first place. Candy went and added some water to vase and came back to make out with Alex but stopped for a second to kick Theodore further under the bed.

Candy and Alex lay on the bed making out, her way of thanking him for the lovely flowers though Kissing led to heavy petting and her hand down his pants.

"Alex, Candy, you kids up there." She heard mom say.