3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it all." Alex said smacking her ass.

"Ah, Alex." She laughed. She had a treat in store for Alex and Abbey if she was still watching; she rode him slowly taking her time letting his cock fill every inch of her pussy. She smiled as she undid her bra and tossed it aside and began to bounce on his dick as he ran his hands over her ass and back. She leaned forward more as she grabbed his ankles and began to shake her ass as she rode his dick giving him a great view of her ass. She moaned slightly as he cupped both of her ass cheeks. She loved how hands on he was, pun intended. She loved how his hands explored her body. They were both strong and firm yet gentle and tender at the same time. Candy smiled at the camera as she climbed off of him.

"Why you stop?" Alex smiled running his hands through her hair.

"I want you to fuck me." She grinned.

"I thought I was." He laughed.

"No I meant you with you on top." She winked and bit her lip twitching her nose.

"You sure?" Alex said.

"Alex there are times you never second guess a woman, this is one of them sugar." Candy grabbed him by the collar as she fell back on the bed pulling him along.

"Yes ma'am." Alex laughed pulling off his shirt and tossing it aside as he got above her rubbing his cock against her pussy. She felt nervous like the first time they had had sex. But she was ready to give him control, or at least she thought she was. His dick slid up into her making her jump a little.

Abigail

Abbey grinned as she watched a very naked Alex climb on top of Candy. Her back arching as his dick slid inside of her. This was better than any porn she had ever watched she thought. She was envious of her cousin. Why couldn't that be her pussy Alex was pounding she thought? She was now just as naked playing with her pussy with one hand while she ran her hand over her naked body with the other. Alex was kissing at Candy's neck and chest as he fucked her, Candy running her hand through Alex's hair, gripping his arm tight. Abbey wanted that so badly, a big dick inside of her but she wanted it to be Alex though she knew she couldn't. She imagined herself there having sex with them. Alex taking turns with them.

"That's it fuck her good Alex." Abbey smiled as she gave her nipple a lite tweak. Watching her brother's ass bounce up and down as his cock rammed into his cousins pussy while Abbey played with her own. Candy ran her nails down Alex's back as he fucked her at a steady rhythm. Candy raised her legs up into a V as Alex picked up the pace a bit.

Candice

Candy moaned loudly glad no one was home as Alex cock pounded deep into her. He was giving her puss a pounding, she knew she be sore tomorrow but she didn't want him to stop, or even slow down. She loved his large frame looming over her own petite body as he fucked her made it all the more erotic knowing she was being taken by her huge hunk of a cousin. She wrapped her legs around him so his cock was more or less pounding deeper into her pussy now. This just egged him on to fuck her a little harder.

"Fuck me Alex." She whimpered. As she wrapped her arms around his neck, He did as she asked and began to thrust deeper into her if that was possible she ran her fingers down his back. Maybe a little too hard as he winched a little but didn't stop. Alex grabbed her as he sat up and she wrapped her arms around him letting him pull her with him as he fucked her, Candy rode him in his lap while their bodies rubbed together her breasts rubbing against his chest.

Candy couldn't believe how fucking good this was as Alex grunted, holding her close he thrust up into her in slow deep thrusts. No doubt having blown his load as he held her close. Candy laid her head on his shoulder and smiled at the computer. If Abbey was still watching she had gotten quit an eye full. Part of it made Candy horny just thinking about it. Being watched by another girl, she had had feelings for girls every now and then in the past but never acted on them unlike her sister. She sometimes wondered what it be like to be with another girl, who knows maybe one day she could talk Alex into a threesome and find out.

"So was it good for you?" Alex said kissing her neck. Candy leaned back and grinned as she hung from him with her arms around his neck.

"Um, I've had better." She playfully grinned and shrugged her shoulders.

"Liar." Alex smiled at her.

"Ready to go again." Candy teased.

"Damn it woman I am not a machine." Alex laughed.

"Fine, I guess we will eat first, then you can have desert." Candy grinned wickedly, she needed a little bit of time herself as well to recover and food did sound good after the workout they had just had but she planned on making good use of mom being gone.

"Let me go use the bathroom and then we can order something." Alex smiled as she climbed off of him and he pulled off the condom.

"Sounds good to me." Candy teased she watched him as he grabbed his boxers but strutted his naked ass towards the bathroom walking by the webcam as he did which made Candy grin. Thinking of Abbey watching his man meat flopping about as he walked, Alex closed the door to the bathroom. They hadn't reached that point in the relationship yet though candy wasn't sure if she could ever piss in front of him. Candy jumped off of him and went to the computer. Abbey was still logged on. Candy wished she had a webcam as well, wondering what Abbey was doing.

NothingSweeterThanCandy: Enjoy the show Naughty girl?

AbbeyE42: Yes very much so, enjoy the #N my brother gave you?

NothingSweeterThanCandy: You have no Idea, talk 2U 2morrow. GTG <3 U.

Candy smiled as she shut down the webcam and signed of her computer before Alex got out of the bathroom. She felt so naughty doing that behind Alex's back like that but it had made the experience all the more exciting knowing they were being watched.

Abigail A Week Later

"Candy?" Abbey said as she knocked on the bedroom door and slowly opened it but didn't see her. Candy had called her upset and crying and asked her to come over. "Candy."

"In here." Candy said from the bathroom, Abbey went in to find her sitting on the floor slumped against the cabinets. Abbey could tell she had been crying.

"Candy, what's wrong sweetheart?" Abbey said as she went to her and put an arm around her. Candy slowly held up a pregnancy test.

"Oh my no..." Abbey said. "But I thought you. Is it Alex's?" Abbey had held her hand last month when she had taken it.

"I don't think so. I missed last months period as well, maybe I messed up the test, I don't know." Candy said as she balled up. "Abbey I am scared." Candy said as she began to cry.

"It's going to be okay sweetheart." Abbey said hugging her tightly.

"What am I going to do?" Candy managed to muddle through her sobbing. "I had my next year planned. Captain of the cheerleading team, prom queen maybe. I had so much I wanted to do but now..."

"First we are going to get you a doctor appointment and figure out how far along you are." Abbey said. "Then we go from there. I will handle that, you will take a nice bath okay." Abbey looked at her touching her face turning it toward her. "Once we figure it out we will go from there." Candy forced a comforting smile.

"What if it is Alex's? I mean he is about to start college, this will kill him." Candy said. Abbey shook her head.

"Candy we don't know whose it is yet, you said yourself you missed the one before as well." Abbey wiped her face.

"What if it is Thomas's, what will Alex do?" Candy said, Abbey hated when Candy got like this. Worrying about everything.

"Listen to me." Abbey said with a strong firm voice. "You think Alex will really care. He loves you silly and he will love your baby too."

"Then he will want to stay and take care of me, he will love me but he will also resent me." Candy went to bow her head and cry again. Abbey pulled her chin up making her look at her.

"Candy you don't know that for sure. Look let's cross that bridge later. You jump in the bath I will make some calls; I will be right in the next room if you need me. I will call mom's doctor she is a friend and we can trust her. With any luck maybe she can fit you in today. Okay. I will call Alex and say we girls decided to have a girl's day and he can go hang out with Jo." Candy nodded. Abbey walked over and started running Candy a bath.

"Abbey." Candy said taking a deep breath.

"Yes sweetie." Abbey looked down at Candy.

"Thank you." Candy smiled, though she didn't raise her head her eyes glanced up at her.

"You're welcome." Abbey smiled warmly and bent down and kissed Candy on the forehead.

Joanna A Week Later

Jo pulled her old pickup truck Eleanor into the driveway and got out as she walked up to Kat and Candy's house. Trying to hold back her anger, she was here to get Candy and Alex back together not punch Candy as much as she wanted to at this second she told herself as she knocked on the door, she actually liked Candy. She wasn't about to let Alex just throw in the towel and give up. The door opened and there stood Kitty.

"Hey Jo what's up." Kitty smiled. Jo realized the last time she had been here was the day they had "broken up" for lack of a better word for being caught by your girlfriends asshole dad and outed as a lesbian, Kitty and Jo where only friendly terms only because of Izzy.

"Where is Candy?" Jo said.

"She is in the living room lying down but she doesn't feel that good." Kitty said her tone changing as she realized Jo was in one of her moods.

"Too bad." Jo said pushing past her through the foyer and into the living room where Candy was lying on the couch watching TV. Jo suddenly realized she had forgotten to take her shoes off but didn't care too much about that right now. Hell if she had to vacuum the carpet to get Alex and Candy back together she would gladly do it.

"Jo what are you doing here?" Candy said sitting up.

"You dumped Alex?" Jo crossed her arms.

"You what?" Kitty said as she came in after Jo sounding a little surprised herself.

"Look Jo I already told Alex why..." Candy said.

"Bullshit. I heard what you told him that he deserved better because you couldn't hold his hand or kiss in public because you two are cousins and what not, that is just bullshit and we both know it." Jo shook her head.

"Jo..." Kitty touched her shoulder but Jo shrugged it off.

"Tell me this isn't your asshole dads doing. You love Alex and he loves you and suddenly you just dump him and you give that bullshit reason." If it was, Jo was going to go to his work and kick his ass. She was tired of that asshole.

"Jo you wouldn't understand." Candy shook her head and buried her hands in her face.

"Then help me here. Why the hell would you give up on you and Alex? Granted you two could be a little sickening together but you love each other and you're just going to throw it away." Jo said. As annoying as they could be Jo was happy for them. Hell Alex had found someone who didn't mind Alex having Jo around for once and who she actually liked.

"Look I know what a mistake you are making, I let your sister walk away from me, I loved her and it hurt so fucking bad when it ended and I regret it and now Alex is going to make the same damn mistake because he is just going to let you walk away when he goes off to college with me." Jo could see Kitty face out of the corner of her eye glad she had been able to say it. Kitty had been her first and Jo had loved her like Jo did everything in her life, all or nothing. She had learned what Kitty had done to keep her dad from pressing assault charges and knew a part of her still cared which only made it hurt more.

"Jo I can't..." Candy turned her back and started to walk away from Jo into the hallway.

"Don't walk away from me." Jo grabbed her shoulder pulling her back.

"Hey." Kitty grabbed Jo arm and tossed her up against the wall hard pinning Jo's back behind her. Jo threw an elbow back catching her by surprise. Jo threw a punch and caught Kitty right in the face. Jo had wanted to do that for some time now. She hated Kitty for not fighting harder for them. She had loved Kitty so much and had been heart broken when Kitty had told her to leave. Jo came at her again and Kitty threw a kick catching Jo in the gut sending Jo flying and landing on her back into the kitchen. Jo stood up trying to catch her breath as Kitty came at her cautiously.

"Stop both of you." Candy pleaded with them but stayed back out of the way.

Jo charged and Kitty kicked but Jo was ready this time and blocked but staggered sideways. Jo had never fought a kicker before and Kitty's short legs had some power to them. Jo threw a quick Jab only for Kitty to deflect it. A hook hit nothing but air as the short shit ducked. Kitty threw an open palm striking Jo in the nose making everything blurry as Jo staggered; Jo was ready for the other though catching her arm. Jo grabbed with both hands and twisted Kitty's wrist. Jo was stunned as Kitty did a back flip stepping off the couch and out of the arm lock though she stumbled as she landed on her bad knee.

Kitty finally made a mistake and tried a spin kick but Jo was close enough that this time she dodged and caught her leg. Kitty was left standing on one leg as Jo glanced at her bad Knee and back at Kitty as she saw the fear in Kitty's eyes. Jo knew one good blow to her knee would put her down for good and Kitty knew it as well, she wanted to make Kitty feel all the pain she had caused her, all Jo had to do was strike. Jo yelled ready to punch as she threw back her fist but instead pushed Kitty's leg sending her backward onto her ass as she yelled in frustration. Kitty got back up as Candy tried to get between them. Kitty tried to stop her but couldn't as Candy pushed past.

"Stop I am pregnant okay." Candy yelled looking at Jo as she held her arms up at both of them. Jo slowly lowered her guard.

"What?" Jo asked a little stunned. If Kitty had wanted to come at her now would have been the time.

"The baby isn't Alex's. It's Thomas's. I only just found out okay." Candy put her head in her palms. Kitty helped her back to the couch. Jo felt like an ass as she realized that Kitty had just been protecting Candy and the baby. Jo wouldn't have hit Candy but she still felt like an ass none the less.

"What, why didn't you tell Alex?" Jo asked confused. "He wouldn't care."

"Exactly. He would want to stay and take care of me and my baby, but this is my mistake, I don't want Alex have to deal with this." Candy sat back down on the couch and covered her face.

"But he deserves to know." Jo said as she came over and sat beside her.

"No, he doesn't. I only told you so you two wouldn't kill each other. This is my secret not yours, I kept yours when I found out about you and Kitty. Now I am asking you to keep mine." Candy looked at Jo with tears in her eyes. Candy was scared. Jo could only imagine how she felt. What would her parents think? Jo was certain her asshole dad wouldn't approve. Her mom of course would probably be supportive though maybe a little disappointed. She should be worrying about her senior year not this.

"You want me to lie to my best friend." Jo said feeling like she was in between a rock and a hard place. They both wanted the same thing. What was best for Alex?

"No I want you to not tell him until I am ready to. I want him to go to college with you and meet some other girl and be happy. Nothing else I know if he has you at least he will have someone to look after him and make sure he finds the right girl. " Candy said. Jo felt bad for Candy trying to make an imposable decision and having more to come.

"I was hoping he already had." Jo touched her cheek and wiped away a tear from her face.

"So had I." Candy said as she laid her head on Jo's shoulder.

"I am not feeling very well I need to go lay down." Candy said rubbing her face.

"Okay here let me help." Jo said helping her up. Jo put Candy in bed and promised not to tell. Candy needed time to talk to Thomas and tell him that he was going to be a dad and see what he would do. Jo felt Alex should know but didn't think she should be the one to tell him, at least not yet. Jo sighed and went to clean up her face, a little bit of blood had run from her nose from where Kitty had popped her. She headed back out as she found Kitty in the kitchen with a piece of ice on her lip as she was making an ice pack no doubt for her knee.

"Sorry about the lip." Jo said feeling a little bad for hitting her.

"It's okay; I will just tell everyone it's from my abusive ex." Kitty shrugged trying to make a joke to lighten the mood. "I am sorry about hurting you." She said as she walked over hobbling a little.

"It's okay I've been hit harder." Jo shrugged.

"No I meant for hurting you." Kitty touched Jo chest where her heart was beating underneath. Jo could tell by the tone of Kitty's voice that she was trying to be serious.

"It's okay." Jo touched her hand and took it away slowly, feeling a little sad. Kitty would always have a place in her heart but Jo would be gone soon. "Just promise me if anybody messes with Izzy you will kick their ass for me." Jo smiled knowing her little sister would be in good hands when she was gone. Jo knew Kitty could have kicked her ass if not for that knee of hers or at least gave her a run for her money. That and she had a feeling Kitty had been holding back not wanting to hurt Jo like Jo had, if she had she could easily kick any ones ass who messed with Jo's baby sister.

"Promise." Kitty smiled. "You do know I want a rematch, this isn't over." Kitty grinned.

"Maybe after your leg is healed. I don't want you making any excuses when I kick your ass again." Jo smiled.

The Next Day

Jo walked through the hallway of Kitty and Candy's house, Ms. Taylor had let her in on her way out the door.

"Hey Jo what are you doing here?" Candy smiled as Jo came in to find her in the yoga room meditating.

"I just came by to check on you." Jo smiled.

"And see if I changed my mind?" Candy smirked. She had a knack for reading people.

"That to but since you won't go to Alex I am here if you need someone to talk to. I am a poor substitute so any advice I give, you should generally do the opposite of." Jo shrugged; truthfully Candy should be the one giving her advice.

"Thanks but I just need time to think." Candy smiled.

"Okay." Jo nodded. "Mind if I join you." She walked over and sat down beside Candy on the floor.

"You want to meditate?" Candy laughed a little.

"Couldn't hurt with my anger issues and all." Jo smiled. Jo knew she needed to learn more self-control. "So how does this work." Jo crossed her legs like Candy was sitting.

"Just relax and clear your mind." Candy smiled.

"Done." Jo said not being a deep thinker which made Candy laugh a little. Jo had no advice on babies and stuff or on being a single mom even though she was raised by one. She could at least be here for her to listen if Candy wanted to talk.

Summers End

Joanna frowned as she looked at herself in the mirror, her bathing suit was a little tight, not that she minded since it showed off her body nicely but she would need a new one before next spring. Luckily it didn't hug too tight in the bottom to produce a major camel toe but it was a little snug there, her nipples however looked like they could cut through the damn thing. Jo smirked and left the bathroom but didn't make it far before she was stopped by Candy who peeked out of Abbey's bathroom.

"Hey Jo can you help me." Candy said sticking her head at the door.

"Sure." Jo nodded. As she came in she noticed Candy holding her bikini top to her chest as the strings dangled in back. Jo grinned. Though it wasn't overly noticeable Candy's breast where slightly bigger now, swollen from hormones from the pregnancy and would only get bigger as time went by.