3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit." Candy said as they both jumped up and fixed their clothing before heading down to find mom in the hallway.

"Oh hey Aunt Maggie." Alex smiled with his typical charm.

"What where you two doing?" She smirked at them.

"Nothing. Just talking." Candy shrugged.

"You shouldn't lie to me Candice; you're not as good at it as your sister." Mom shook her head. Mom leaned in and kissed Alex on the lips.

"Mom. What the." Candy said a little stunned, so was Alex who stood there speechless.

"Since when did Alex start wearing strawberry lip gloss?" Mom licked her lips and looked at Candy. The cat was out of the bag now she thought.

"Oh fuck." Candy said.

"Language young lady." Mom pointed at her.

"Sorry." Candy bowed her head a little.

"Living room, both of you." Mom pointed. Well here comes the most embarrassing talk ever she thought. They both went and sat on the couch as mom sat down between them forcing them both to slide down to either side.

"I know you two have been dating, or sneaking around or whatever." She sighed.

"You do." Alex looked confused.

"Me and Liz aren't blind you two." Mom smirked, it was the same one her and Kitty had Candy thought.

"We wanted to tell you but we weren't sure how you would react." Candy spoke up.

"You're both adults, we can't stop you two." Mom said looking at each in turn "But I don't want either of you to get hurt neither; it will make thanksgiving a little awkward next year to say the least."

"We..." Candy began to say before she was cut off.

"Please don't say you love each other, it is a little cliché." Mom rubbed her temple. She had a point. It was what every teenager in history would say at this moment.

"Just don't rush things, either of you and please use protection. Neither of you are ready to be parents yet even though I think you will both make really good ones someday." Mom smiled at them. If this was a lecture it was going much better then Candy could hope for. Mom was a realist and had probably already had this conversation in her head if she did know about them already like she had said.

"Okay mom." Candy nodded. She turned to look at Alex.

"Yes, Ma'am." He nodded.

"Now I am going to be late." She smiled and stood up. "I love you crazy kids." Mom said as she leaned down and gave them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you too." Candy smiled and kissed her back.

"Bye Aunt Maggie." Alex said as she kissed him on the cheek and grabbed her purse. Candy reached over and took Alex's hand, holding it for the first time in front of her mom.

"And please no having sex on the living room furniture, I just bought it." Mom smirked at them holding hands and smiled.

A Week And A Half Later

"Oh hey Kit Kat." Candy smiled as they came into the house to find Kitty sitting on the couch with a big bowl of popcorn which looked damn good to Candy even though she had eaten a bag earlier and most of Alex's as well. She was surprised to find Kitty alone on a Friday night. Typically she had some party or something to go to but everyone liked to be alone some time.

"Hey how was the movie? Kitty smiled at them popping some popcorn in her mouth.

"It was good, were going to go hang out in my room." Candy grinned taking Alex's hand as she twirled her hair around her fingers.

"Um hum, sure you are." Kitty teased.

"Hi Kitty, Bye Kitty." Alex laughed as Candy drug him up the stairs.

"So what do you want to do?" Alex said as she led him into the room and closed and locked the door, he turned around just as she had pulled off her top. She had been fondling him during the movie, rubbing his cock through his pants and getting his dick hard psyching herself up for tonight.

"I am sure we can think of something." She said as she came toward him and pushed him onto the bed and climbed onto his lap and kissed him deeply.

"Well I was thinking of something other than wrestling but if that is what you want." He said as he tossed her onto the bed, she felt her ass land on her phone but was thankful she had already taken out her keys.

"Ah." She yelled as she bounced a little. Before she could react he was over her and pinned her arms down on the bed and began to kiss her neck. She loved how he could be so forceful and yet gentle at the same time.

Kitty moaned softly enjoying the feel of his lips working their way down her body. He slid his arms down hers. He reached around her back and undid her bra. Alex pulled it aside and began to lick and play at her nipples. He glanced up at her with that damn grin of his, his soft bluish green eyes looking at her. He began to suck at them which began to drive her crazy. She ran her fingers through his soft brown hair and pushed his head encouraging him, she wanted him to go down on her like he had before to make her wet, to get her ready for his big dick.

"Let's get you out of these pants." Alex said unbuttoning them and sliding them off her as she put her legs up.

"Sounds good to me." Candy said pulling her panties off for him as he tossed her pants aside. He leaned back down and began to kiss up her thigh teasing her, she fucking loved it she thought running her fingers through her hair. When his lips touched her pussy she just about jumped out of her skin as she and arched her back. "You're such a fucking clit tease." Candy looked at him as he softly began to kiss at her pussy lips. She twirled her hair around her finger as she bit her lip.

"You know you love it." Alex rubbed his nose in her pussy making Candy laugh but he just as quickly began to lick at her pussy lips as she went from laughing to moaning, teasing them with his tongue. Well she hadn't planned on him getting her off but since he was down there she thought.

"Damn you're good at eating pussy." Candy moaned as she grabbed her own hair pulling it lightly.

"Fuck that feels good, eat my pussy Alex." Candy moaned. "Lick my clit, make me cum baby." She whimpered as he went for her clit. She shuddered as his tongue played at her tender button. It didn't take long before Candy felt her body begin to tighten, a knot building in loins. She was about to cum hard. "Oh fuck don't stop, I am about to cum." Candy begged as she ran her hands through his hair pushing him against her clit. "Oh fuck, yes. I'm cumming." She cried out she whimpered and squirmed as he kept eating her pussy until she collapsed panting on the bed.

"I take it you liked that." Alex began to kiss back up her body.

"Always." Candy laughed. Sex with Alex was the best; he always took care of her needs so to speak. She had thought it was good before but had nothing to compare it to then.

"Don't suppose I could ask you to do me?" Alex grinned kissing to over her breast.

"No I want to do something different tonight." Candy grinned. She didn't want him in her mouth; she wanted him in her pussy. She had been fucking herself with the strap on every day now and had marked today on the calendar as the day she would conquer his cock and plant herself on it.

"Like what?" Alex grinned as he kissed her chest.

"Like Me." Candy smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"You serious?" Alex smiled.

"Yeah, lay down." Candy said pushing at him to roll over.

"No need to tell me twice." Alex rolled onto his back and she grabbed his pants and boxers off in one motion. His cock sprung out like a jack in the box and landed against his belly.

"There is a condom in my wallet." Alex looked down at her.

"No its okay, just promise you won't cum inside me." She tossed his pants aside, she was tired of having plastic in her pussy, and she wanted to feel his cock, his flesh on her flesh. Plus she had bought a diaphragm just for extra protection. After her pregnancy scare last month when she missed her period she had gotten back into her rigorous routine of taking her pill with her vitamins every day. She had gotten off track with prom and finals so she was so thankful when the pregnancy test had come back negative.

"Okay." He nodded; she didn't think he would argue.

"Just need a little lube." Candy said as she reached over to her bedside table and grabbed a bottle and came back and poured it all over Alex's big fat cock.

"Just a little?" Alex teased.

"Okay maybe a little more." Candy smiled pouring more on. "Don't want to waste it all, Its Kitty's." She shrugged. She had quickly blown through the bottle Kitty had bought her and would have to buy some more if she was going to be fucking Alex on regular bases.

"Do I want to ask?" Alex smiled.

"Probably not." Candy giggled putting the bottle on the table and climbed on top of him, she had seen Kitty's new toy which was a cross between anal beads and a dildo, and apparently she had gotten bored with just sticking shit in her pussy. She wrapped her hand around his dick and began to stroke him slowly making sure he was nice and slippery. She sat up some and began to rub the head of his cock against her pussy lips teasing him a little for a change before finding her hole and slowly sitting on it. She sat up a little rubbing some lube against her fuck hole before pressing it back to her pussy. "Fuck this is a big dick."

"Take all the time you need as that actually feels kind of nice." Alex grinned.

"Oh it's going in there." Candy laughed as she slowly pushed him into her, grunting as she did. She slowly began to thrust against it pushing it into her pussy slowly forcing it in inch by inch. She felt his hands began to touch her body.

"Damn." Alex grunted as she slowly rode him, that big cock stretching deep inside her pussy. She didn't realize how far the vagina could stretch she thought. "I could get used to this." Candy smiled at him.

"That's good to know because I am hoping we could do this more often." Alex caressed her thighs.

"As long as I get to be on top for a while." She winked at him. She would like to get fucked hard some time later but wasn't ready for the kind of pounding she was thinking.

"So you just want me to lay here while you have your way with me." Alex smiled at her.

"Basically." Candy nodded and grinned. She'd tie his ass down if she had to.

"Well at least the view is nice." Alex began to caress her tits with his hands palming her nice softball sized tits.

"Damn right it is." Candy smiled and began to pick up the pace, closing her eyes as she felt him go a little deeper if that was possible. She imagined it was quite a sight. Her vulva stretched around his huge cock. She moaned tossing her head back.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Alex caressed her back pulling her towards him as he sat up and began to kiss her. She was able to thrust him a little faster at this angle; he began to thrust up into her as well. His other hand gave her a small smack on the ass.

"I am going to Cum." Alex grunted after a little while of her riding the hell out of him.

"Okay." Candy pulled off of him almost coming from the release of pressure in her snatch. "I will finish you off with my mouth." She smiled and wrapped her lips and hand around his cock giving him a hummer handy. She could taste her pussy on his big thick cock as she licked and sucked at the head of his dick.

"Oh Fuck." Alex said as he began to fire his cum into her mouth. She was used to his massive load now and could take it without spilling a drop but it was still enough to make her feel like she had a mouth full of baby batter, she milked him until she felt like she had gotten every last drop.

"Fuck you came a lot." Candy coughed a little as she wiped her mouth just to be sure.

"Sorry." Alex laughed looking up at her as he sat up.

"It's okay you know I don't mind swallowing." Candy winked at him. Actually he didn't taste too bad, a lot better than her Ex. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "Okay I hate to sound like a guy, but mom will be home in about thirty minutes so get your shit and go." Candy teased, she thought it funny that she had just fucked him and was kicking him out, fuck she was just like Kitty she thought.

"Mind if I use your shower first." Alex smiled.

"I guess." Candy nodded, knowing he didn't want to go home smelling like sex.

"Okay be out in a second." Alex kissed her fore head as he stood up and began to gather his clothes. Candy fell back on the bed. "Love You."

"Love you too sweetie." Candy replied., she realized that they said I love you all the time, even before they had started dating so they never had their first real I love you moment. The thought made her smile. She rubbed her sore pussy; her legs as well were tingly. She might need a day she thought but still might try to fuck him tomorrow given half the chance. Candy found her jeans and decided to give Abbey a call and do the deed but as she pulled her phone out she noticed that she accidently already had, no doubt when Alex had tossed her on the bed.

"Hello Abbey." Candy said with a grin.

The Next Week

Candy walked into her room and walked over to her computer and pulled up the internet as the modem began to hiss and crackle. She hated the damn thing sometimes. It took forever to get a fucking connection and went down any time the weather got bad. By the time the welcome screen came up Candy already had her shirt and bra off and was dropping her skirt when she heard the IM go off. She dropped her panties and walked over after grabbing new underwear. She smiled when she saw Abbey's screen name pop up; AbbeyE42.

AbbeyE42: Hey Girl Alex heading @ U. Better get sum lube ready for Alex 2 # your ( I ).

Candy laughed. Under that sweet face of hers Abbey was a total nympho and even as her best friend Abbey could still surprise Candy. Abbey might have already lost her cherry if not for her romantic side. She wanted to find a guy to fuck her but wasn't about to just give it up to just any guy. Candy and Alex had a date tonight, Mom and Aunt Liz were out of town visiting grandma so they had all night and tomorrow to fuck and suck and do whatever.

NothingSweeterThanCandy: Already have. Going 2 have fun 2nite.

Candy slid on her white panties with pink lace trim and started to put on her matching bra when Abbey messaged her back.

AbbeyE42: Just don't overdo it. Hate for you to end up in a wheelchair.

NothingSweeterThanCandy: LMAO.

They chatted for a little bit as Candy grabbed her some stockings sliding them on. She knew it was silly bothering to put on so much just to have to take it back off again. She adjusted herself a little and checked her hair, then sent a link to Abbey for her web cam as she turned it on.

NothingSweeterThanCandy: What U think, hot R not?

AbbeyE42: If I was Jo I'd tap that.

NothingSweeterThanCandy: Thx. You're so bad.

AbbeyE42: I Know. You should greet Alex dressed like that.

NothingSweeterThanCandy: I might.

Candy grinned. They were just going to watch a movie or two together so they didn't have to be anywhere which meant there was no reason why they couldn't have a little fun first.

NothingSweeterThanCandy: When he gets here I will turn off the monitor and lay on the bed so you can see his face.

AbbeyE42: He might blow his 8===D when he sees you.

Candy laughed. She didn't know where or how she came up with some of the little things she doodled on the screen. She texted for Alex to let himself in. When she heard him pull up she adjusted the web cam to face the door and turned off the screen and jumped on the bed making herself comfortable trying to pick a pose finally going with one laying on her side with her head up on her arm with her elbow against the bed and her other hand on her hips. She smiled as Alex opened the door grinning her.

"Damn." Alex grinned shutting the door behind him.

"That is all you got to say. You got an IQ of 120 something and all you can come up with is damn." Candy teased. Granted he wasn't a big speaker but he never seemed at a lost with words.

"Sorry, they haven't made a word yet that could describe beauty such as yours." Alex slid onto the bed and kissed her. His reply had caught her a little off guard.

"Good answer." She grinned, wondering if he had made it up on the spot are read it somewhere not that it mattered as she kissed him back.

"This mean we're skipping dinner, and going straight to dessert first." He teased kissing her neck.

"No this is just an appetizer." She smiled leaning her head back.

"Sounds good to me." Alex began to kiss down her chest. Candy suddenly remembered the Webcam. She thought about telling Alex to stop him, or going to turn it off at least but Abbey had listened into them have sex the other night so Candy grinned wondering if she should. Abbey had admitted she had a thing for her brother but couldn't act on it. Candy decided not to turn it off or to let Alex know, if Abbey wanted to watch so be it. As Alex kissed down her stomach Candy realized the idea of being watched was making her already wet.

Abigail

Abbey watched as Candy looked at the Camera and winked as Alex kissed down her belly. Holy shit, they were about to do it. Abbey debated shutting down the chat but Candy didn't seem to mind her watching or else she would have shut things down on her side. Candy wanted her to watch she thought. Abbey smiled. She was home alone so she could really enjoy this and make as much noise as wanted.

She watched as Alex slid off Candy's panties and went down on Candy and began to eat her pussy. Abbey began to touch her own pussy as well. She wondered what it felt like to have her brother licking her own pussy. Candy sure seemed to be enjoying it. Abbey slid off her panties as well licking her fingers making them wet before she went back to touching her own pussy imaging it was Alex's tongue.

Abbey wished the picture was better feeling like she was watching a serious of still photograph as Candy seemed to jump around a little as she squirmed on the bed. Abbey's fingers rubbed her clit going back and forth from circular motions then up and down. Abbey smiled when it looked like Candy was finally coming. Candy sat up and kissed Alex as she began to undo his pants, Abbey smiled and licked her lips as Candy pulled out Alex's nice big thick cock while he climbed out of his pants and boxers. Abbey had seen it before through her peephole but in Candy's hand it looked fucking huge. Candy said something to Alex as he lay down on the bed. Candy glanced her direction as she closed her lips around Abbey's brother thick cock and slowly began to suck on it as she stroked his big hard dick. Damn Abbey couldn't help but wonder what it would taste like to have her brothers dick in her mouth, licking her lips as she watched and played with her pussy.

Candy

Candy sucked on the head of Alex's cock as she looked at the web cam wondering if Abbey was still watching. She felt Alex touch her pussy which was wet as hell and not just from him eating her out. Knowing she was being watched by her cousin while she fucked her brother was exhilarating to say the least for lack of a better word. Candy ran her tongue around Alex's head playfully flicked her tongue quickly up and down the slit of his dick teasing it.

"Oh shit." Alex said sitting up a little.

"You like that." Candy grinned looking back at him as she ran her finger back and forth along the slit teasing him.

"Fuck yeah." Alex grinned taking a deep breath.

"Time for the main attraction?" Candy smiled and grabbed a condom out of her bedside drawer and slid it on him. She crawled on top on him facing away as she grabbed his dick rubbing the head against her pussy.

"What are you doing?" Alex said a little laugh in his voice.

"Giving you a nice view of my ass." Candy smiled over her shoulder at him as she slowly let his dick slide into her and began to ride him. Though she was more used to his big dick, and now able to take it in her tight pussy more easily if she was well lubricated, she still hadn't gotten used to the fullness of it; how if filled her pussy, if anything she missed having it in her when she occasionally masturbated alone. Her dildo was a poor substitute for the real thing. "Though I know you are more of a boob man." She teased.