3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
738 Followers

"You mean it wasn't you." Alex laughed as he opened a small cooler he had brought out that he and his dad typically took fishing and hunting he grabbed a soda out and tossed it to her. He had obviously planned on being out here for a while. Probably knowing it would be a while before he'd ever get to go hunting again or just thinking about his dad.

"No though I wish I had thought of it. Jo maybe?" Kitty shrugged. Kitty's plan had worked to get Jo out of her funk and Jo had made up with Abbey as well and the two had become closer, Izzy was tutoring Kitty's neighbor, at ten dollars an hour for doing something she liked and the girl had never been happier. Sure as hell beat flipping burgers for minimum wage. That left Kitty more time to hang out with Alex alone.

"No Jo would have told me, she doesn't do pranks unless she can take credit for it." Alex smiled taking a seat on the cooler. That was true. Jo would have been nearby to watch. Kitty knew Abbey and Candy wouldn't have done it, not being spiteful in the least. A smile crossing Kitty's lip thinking about the only person who could walk around the school and be totally invisible and cared about Alex, Izzy that little minx.

"You know I always wondered why a bow and arrow wouldn't a gun be easier for hunting." Kitty grinned looking at the bow Alex had set down.

"You just answered your own question; my dad didn't want it to be easy." Alex shrugged. "Plus he thought me and Jo always needed more focus, not to mention you don't scare away every deer within a mile if you miss." Alex grinned. Kitty never understood the appeal of hunting and fishing though she had at least tried fishing as a kid. Sitting still for hours on end and just waiting drove her crazy. Her idea of fishing would involve dynamite however she was the first one to jump in the boat if her Uncle mentioned going inner tubing. Even when she was down after her knee injury Uncle Frank let her at least drive the boat much to mom and dad's horror.

"So can I try?" Kitty smiled. Not that she wanted to join an archery club or anything but she thought it would be nice to at least try and show an interest in something Alex liked. Though she be damned if she wear 'camo' and go hunting. She liked to stand out not blend in.

"Sure why not." Alex grinned. "But we got to get a lot closer." Alex teased and took off his arm guard handing it to her to put on. He handed her the bow and led her up to another tree closer to the target while he went and got more arrows out of the target and turned it toward her at their new position.

"So how do I do this?" Kitty said adjusting the arm guard and picking up the bow and putting her hands on it as Alex handed her an arrow. Alex got up behind her.

"Arm up and elbow at an angle." Alex said as he began to touch her arms getting her into position as she felt him brush up behind her. Though this wasn't what he meant by getting a lot closer it was an added bonus she thought. "Tighten up your stomach and straighten your back." He said as he reached around and touched her belly. "Now take a deep breath and pull the arrow back." Alex said as he leaned over her as she drew back the bow, his cheek brushing hers as he adjusted her stance a little. She was enjoying this very hands-on lesson she thought. "Now fire when ready." The arrow cut through the air and hit the target, granted it was the far corner outside of the target but it was more than she was hoping for.

"I hit it." Kitty said doing a little dance.

"More or less." Alex teased. "Ready to try one yourself." Alex pulled out another arrow. Kitty took her stance as Alex talked her through it and let the arrow fly as she cringed in pain as the bow string flicked her left tit.

"Oh fuck, shit, piss... Mother fucking...son of a bitch...cock sucking... mother fucker!" She yelled as she moved about holding her tit and dropped the bow and sucked her teeth. The bra had absorbed most of it but she wished she had worn the padded one.

"You said that one already." Alex teased. Referring to the word mother fucker, she flipped him off.

"Here let me." Alex said as he came up and put his arm around her and touched her breast.

"What are you doing?" Kitty said a little stunned.

"This is purely to help with the pain." Alex said as he began to rub it softly caressing her tit in his strong firm hands.

"Sure it is." Kitty moaned softly as she leaned back against him

"Well if it bothers you I can stop." Alex said caressing her tit. She had no interest in stopping him, though even in pain she found a little bit of enjoyment in it. Kitty was no stranger to pain.

"Bet Jo never had this problem." Kitty joked, though Jo did have tits hers weren't all that big but perky as hell, she could poke an eye out with those damn things. She stood there for a while just letting him feel her up as she felt her nipples begin to harden. Kitty pressed her ass against him feeling that her nipples were not all that was getting hard.

"Feeling better." Alex said softly.

"It's getting there." She teased as he slowly moved his hand away. "Anyone else home?"

"No why?" Alex shrugged as she turned toward him.

"Good." Kitty pushed him back into the tree and jumped up climbing onto his tall ass as she threw her arms around his neck and began to kiss him like she had at the funeral, as deeply as they typically fought. She slid down him and let her hand run down his belly to his pants as she unsnapped his jeans.

"Kitty stop we can't." Alex said pulling her hand away.

"Really feels like you can to me." She said rubbing up against him. She wasn't used to guys saying no but she liked a bit of a challenge.

"No it's not that." Alex shook his head pushing her back.

"What then." She shrugged confused.

"I don't want to have sex with you." He said bluntly.

"What; why not." She said feeling jilted as hell.

"Because..." Alex began to say but stopped.

"Say it, am I not good enough for you, you had no problem sleeping with Ms. Vicky." She said sharply poking him in the chest.

"You know about that?" Alex said with fear in his eyes probably wondering if she had told Izzy.

"Yeah I came by to see how you are doing and I find her and you in the basement so I took off, so it's okay for you to sleep with her and not me." Kitty yelled at him.

"No it's not like that." Alex said as he went to touch her shoulder but she slapped his hand away.

"Then what is it like; you know what, I don't want to fucking know." Kitty stormed off; if he came after her he had better be ready to fight.

"I don't love her the way I do you." Alex yelled at her as she froze in her tracks.

"I can't have a relationship with her, she was just a distraction, a comfort when I was feeling down and vice versa, you of all people should know something about that. But I don't want that for us." Alex's words cut into her stinging more than the bow string had because they were true.

"Sure it would be fun as hell but what then, we just go back to being friends and you and I move on to the next distractions. I want more than just sex. I don't want to be just another one of your guys that you use and then toss aside." Alex touched her shoulder; she felt her fist clinch as he gently turned her around.

"I am right here, I have always been right here, and if you want I will always be right here." Alex put his hand to her chin lifting her head to look at him. "I want you to look me in the eyes and say you honestly love me."

Kitty for once was speechless; here was a guy who could actually love her the way she wanted to be loved. Who would fight for her with ever last breath. She wanted to tell him she loved him too.

"Fuck you Alex." She said and ran for her car as tears ran down her cheeks. She jumped in and quickly pulled out. She was frightened as hell. Not of Alex loving her but if she could love him just as deeply and if she should ever lose him could she endure the pain.

Alexander

Alex watched her speed off as he grabbed an arrow and the bow and aimed for the tire, wondering if he could hit it and stop her from leaving. He didn't want to let her go, not like this. Besides Jo, Kitty was one of the few people who could truly understand him. He felt his fingers tremble as he pulled back the bow string. He wanted to fire but could only think of how stupid and crazy it would be, though if anyone could appreciate crazy and stupid, it would be her. She could easily wreck the car whether he did hit the shot or not. He turned and fired at the target instead as he yelled in frustration letting her drive away.

Spring 1999

Joanna

Joanna walked into the house after doing a little work on Eleanor, to see her sister Isabelle and her sisters friend Katherine sitting at the kitchen table doing their homework and eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Jo always felt a little ashamed having Kitty in her house knowing it was nowhere near as nice as the neighborhood that Kitty came from. She sometimes wondered why Kitty had befriended Izzy, afraid that Kitty's recklessness would get Izzy in trouble but Kitty had stood up for Izzy so Jo couldn't really say anything.

"You girls need anything?" Jo's mom Victoria said as she walked over the table to see what they were doing.

"No thanks Ms. Vicky." Kitty said looking over and then noticed Jo. "Hey Jo." Kitty smiled at her.

"Hey." Jo shrugged as she got closer to notice them doing math homework. Jo hated how easy Izzy made it look. Jo couldn't think of any reason she'd need algebra or trigonometry after she graduated high school. Hell if she hadn't been surprised with the scholarship offer she might have ended up working at her uncle Bears garage. Uncle Frank had taught her more than enough about cars.

Jo grinned as she looked at Kitty who was chewing on her pencil which Jo thought was a little sexy, not to mention Jo could see down her top a little, showing off her nice bra and full breasts that filled them. She looked over at Izzy who was explaining some equation but may as well been talking Greek as far as Jo was concerned. Jo took the bare minimal math requirements and only scraped by with Izzy's help.

"Is that lip gloss you're wearing?" Jo smirked at Izzy teasing her.

"Yeah." Izzy blushed a little.

"I think she looks good with it don't you." Kitty smiled at her. Jo didn't much care for Kitty giving Izzy things clothes and makeup. Jo didn't like pity or charity and liked to work for what she got, even her truck her mom had bought her for her sixteenth birthday which was the most valuable thing Jo owned had been a fixer upper and Jo had spent hours with Uncle Frank and Alex rebuilding her. So Jo had a bond with her truck having spent so much sweat and a little bit of blood on her and felt like she had earned her.

Though Jo had to admit Izzy looked good. Jo wasn't the big sister Izzy needed to teach her about hair and makeup and clothes and certainly not boys. Jo was more of a big brother, teasing but very protective.

"Totally." Mom said making the kids laugh.

"Mom. Kids don't say totally anymore." Izzy giggled.

"Hey leave her alone I think your mom is cool." Kitty grinned at her.

"Thanks." Mom smiled. Kitty probably reminded mom a lot of herself when she was young. Mom had been a bit of a hellion herself in her teenage years. Listening to her talk about her tattoos to Kitty, Jo realized there were things she didn't know about her own mom and just never thought to ask.

"Hey Jo you wouldn't mind giving me a lift home if you're going over to Alex's would you, my car is dead."

"What's wrong with it?" Jo said walking over to the sink washing her hands.

"Not a clue. It just wouldn't crank today." Kitty shrugged.

"Sure, I can take a look under your hood while I am there." Jo smiled, that was more her kind of problem to solve. Jo was surprised she hadn't gotten Alex to do it.

Katherine

"Here is that cola." Kitty said to Jo, who was in the garage with her car with the hood up. Uncle Frank had taught Kitty a few things about cars like how to check the tire and the oil how to get the radiator cap off without a trip to the hospital if it overheats, but that was about it.

"Thanks." Jo said as she took it and popped the top and poured it over the battery.

"What are you doing?" Kitty grinned a little stunned at Jo.

"Fixing your car. Your battery is corroded as hell." Jo smiled.

"And that's it." Kitty leaned over watching the cola eat away at the junk on the battery. Kind of glad Candy wasn't here to rub it in that if it could do that, then imagine what it would do to your insides.

"Yep. Any garage would charge you fifty dollars or more for a fifty cent fix." Jo grinned.

"Damn." Kitty shrugged. Jo didn't think of herself as smart but Kitty knew Jo would have no problem adjusting to the real world being more street smart, while Kitty and Candy were more than a little spoiled. Kitty glanced up to notice Jo peeking down her shirt.

"You know when you said you'd look under my hood I didn't think you meant my shirt." Kitty teased.

"Sorry I just noticed your bra." Jo shrugged.

"It's okay I know you're a lesbian Jo." Kitty stood up a little putting her hands on the car. Kitty had known for some time now or at least had a good clue. Though her and Jo looking at Alex's magazine stash when they were younger that one time should have been a dead giveaway. Kitty had been saving it as ammunition to use against her the next time Jo rubbed her the wrong way. Of course then Kitty had went and made friends with Izzy.

"What?" Jo shook her head no as if playing it off, but Kitty grinned and shook her head yes as she smirked.

"I swear if Alex told you I am going to kill his ass." Jo huffed as she rolled her eyes and balled up her fist.

"No but you just did. I was only guessing but you either have a fondness for women's clothing or what is underneath because you have a tendency to look. Though you're pretty sly about it I will give you that. Nowhere near as bad as Alex." Kitty laughed at little to herself. Kitty had hated herself for how things had ended that afternoon by the lake weeks ago. She had had her shot with Alex after Emily had dumped him and she had blown it. She had turned to Izzy who thought she was an idiot as well. Kitty had always known Izzy had a crush on Alex but realized that night Izzy cared very deeply for him, so Kitty and Alex went back to being friends despite Izzy's objections, though the sexual tension was still very much there.

"Fuck." Jo said out loud. "Please don't tell anyone." Jo said looking at her a little worried. Kitty could see a bit of the little girl who she used to have mud fights with her at Uncle Franks in her eyes.

"Your secret's safe with me. I have no problem with gay people; you should meet the guy who does my hair. He is the biggest queen you will ever meet and funny as hell." Kitty laughed, she went to get her hair touched up every other week just to listen to Hector talk about the drama in his love life. "Though I have always wondered what it's like. I mean I like cock way too much to go dyke but I wouldn't mind a little Sapphic experimentation." Her and Candy had fooled around but never got past kissing and masturbating together. As far as her dating life went she just saw most guys as sex toys that could buy you dinner.

"Really?" Jo smiled.

"Yeah, why not. I mean sex is sex. Why should I limit my opportunities?" Kitty grinned. Hell knows she was never scared to try new things. "So what is it like?"

"I wouldn't know, I am still..." Jo blushed.

"A virgin?" Kitty giggled finding that a little hard to believe. Jo was one of the toughest and aggressive people she knew.

"It's hard to meet girls when you're not ready to come out of the closet." Jo shrugged as she looked down at the battery and began to scrape away the gunk with a screwdriver.

"Then do it in the closet." Kitty teased.

"You know what I meant smart ass." Jo smirked at her but went back to the battery. "We can't all be aggressive and reckless like you."

"Sure you can. I have seen you fight remember." Kitty grinned.

"That's different I don't really think then, I don't have any fear when I am angry or frightened. Then I am just reacting and not really thinking." Jo said as she closed the hood and turned and sat down on the bumper. "When it comes to the emotional stuff I just..., hell I never even kissed a girl, well besides Alex." Jo teased, joking like she always did to hide her emotions behind. Kitty smiled wondering if that was why she was so quick tempered, angry and afraid to let the world see who she really was.

Kitty grinned as she came up beside her and planted a kiss on Jo. It was just a quick little smooch but enjoyable. Kitty pulled back and grinned.

"What was that?" Jo said a little stunned.

"Like you said I am the reckless one remember." Kitty shrugged and winked at Jo. "You said you do better when you are reacting and not thinking so I just thought I would give it a shot."

"Though I have to say I was hoping for a little bit more, I thought redheads were meant to be passionate. But if that is the best you got." Kitty teased as she shrugged and turned around like she was about to walk away, she knew Jo was never one to back down from a challenge. Kitty was a bitch and knew how to play people, which wasn't always a bad thing, so she wasn't surprised when Jo grabbed her arm and kissed her deeply and fiercely just to prove a point. It was just how Kitty liked it, forceful yet passionate, though there was tenderness in it that Kitty hadn't expected as Jo touched her face rubbing her cheek. Kitty could feel a bit of grease or something rub onto her skin but not that she minded getting a little dirty. She was left little dazed when Jo finally broke away. Kitty imagined she looked a little silly standing there with her eyes closed and mouth partly open. She had gotten a little more than she had bargained for she thought.

"Better." Jo grinned.

"Much." Kitty giggled.

"Sorry I got a little something on your wrist and face." Jo said, Kitty noticing the smudge from Jo's dirty hands.

"It's okay, I think I am going to jump in the shower, you can join me if you want." Kitty shrugged and grinned at Jo.

"Kitty..." Jo said.

"Don't tell me you're getting cold feet now. Jo honey, you got to be you. I am not saying I want us to start dating or anything like that but I think we could have fun together. You never been with anybody, I never been with a girl so it would be our first time, a little crazy, a little silly and no one need know." Kitty grinned wondering if Jo would be anything like she imagined she would be in bed.

"So you and Alex are really over?" Jo said. Leave it to her to think about Alex at a time like this not wanting to hurt his feelings but Alex was a big boy. Kitty always envied them a little. They would always be there for each other.

Plus she was trying to push Izzy his way, since Prom was a month away and Alex had already asked her and his sister to go as his dates. Jo as well though she was on the fence. Izzy had been so ecstatic. She and Kitty had gone shopping for shoes and a dress now that Izzy had money to spend, she would let Izzy borrow some Jewelry and she had an appointment with Kitty's hairdresser to do something with that wild curly red hair of Izzy's. When Kitty was done all the girls would be jealous and all the guys would be wondering who she was. She felt kind of like the fairy god mother.

"It never started." Kitty shrugged. A few kisses do not a relationship make. "I love Alex but I can't be with Alex. Just as I know you love him but can't be with him for your own reasons."

"Either way I am jumping in the shower." Kitty grinned and headed towards the shower. "You can see yourself out, or in." Kitty grinned and headed toward the bathroom.

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
738 Followers
123456...9