3 Families Vol. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
746 Followers

"Timber." She laughed as she climbed up over him and started kissing him.

"I am so glad you to finally got together." Aunt Vicky smiled as she sat on the bed beside them.

"Hey blame her it took so long." Alex joked.

"You trying to say I am hard headed." Jo smirked at him.

"No but I sure must be." Alex grinned.

"Okay children no fighting." Aunt Vicky laughed as she leaned down and began to kiss Alex as well running her hand over his chest.

"So I got to know who kisses better Alex, me or mom?" Jo teased ran her fingers through his hair.

"I plead the fifth." He laughed as Aunt Vicky lips slowly parted from his.

"Pussy." Jo teased.

"You want to know, you kiss her." Alex grinned.

"I like to see that." Mom smiled as she came in shutting the door.

"Liz." Vicky blushed lightly.

"I'm game if she is." Jo grinned in her typical cocky way as if taunting her mom.

"Okay young lady, I just hope you do better than with Alex." Aunt Vicky grinned as she leaned over Alex. Jo smiled and leaned in and softly began to peck at each other's lips. Slowly they got into it as pecking began smooching soft pink lips pink soft pink lips. Jo's hand reached up running through her mom's hair. Alex had to admit he was enjoying the show in front of him. Slowly their lips parted and Aunt Vicky smiled at Joanna.

"Damn." Alex smiled.

"Okay." Mom smiled as she pulled his boxers and pants off. "The secret to a good blow job is the same really as when a girl is eating you out or you or doing the same. You always want to look them in the eyes; that what really sells it." Mom said as she came back over and looked up at him. "Plus guys like it when you're on your knees." Mom grinned as she bent down and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock then ran it from the back of his head up along the tip. Alex couldn't help but look at her as she did, her tongue licking at the head of his cock her tits hanging in her gown brushing against his legs. It felt so fucking amazing.

"When you're with another girl you generally want to make each other cum as many times as possible. Guys on the other hand need time to recover afterwards." Aunt Vicky smiled as she ran her fingers over Alex's chest.

"How long does it take?" Jo frowned.

"Depends on the guy; though you can do other things." Aunt Vicky grinned and looked at Alex.

"When you're going down on a guy you don't have to try and take it all in your mouth, you can also work him with your hand while you suck his cock or even lick it, I am sure you're good at that by now."

"A little." Jo grinned as she blushed. Alex thought it was funny to see this side of Jo. Her girly shy side, he gotten little peeks whenever she would show interest in another girl. When she was testing the waters before she dove in.

"Candy didn't seem to mind." Alex laughed. Jo gave him a playfully smack. Mom really began to get into it soon sucking his cock.

"That feel good babe, your mom's lips on your cock." Jo giggled as she sucked playfully at his ear.

"Oh yeah." Alex smiled.

"Jo, you want to try?" Mom smiled looking up from my cock.

"I guess." Jo shrugged shyly. Alex dick jumped in moms hand at the thought.

"How do I?" Jo shrugged.

"Come over here so you can look up at Alex." Mom smiled at her as she moved over. "Start just by licking the head a little, look at Alex while you do." Jo lay down and slowly took his cock. She stuck out her tongue and little gave it a quick lick and laughed a little, then gave it a few long licks, Jo's green eyes looking up at him as she did.

"That's it sweetheart." Mom said as she ran her fingers though Jo's hair brushing her bangs out of her face. "Now run it around a little." Jo smiled and did just as mom said licking around the head of his cock with her long ass tongue. Alex knew why the girls Jo had slept with liked her.

"That feel good stud. My daughters tongue on your cock." Aunt Vicky grinned as she began to play with his hair.

"So damn good." Alex smiled. Jo smiled back and winked at him as she playfully smacked his cock head against her tongue, then went back to licking it.

"Now try the shaft." Mom said.

"Like this." Jo asked as she ran her tongue down his shaft to just above his balls and then back up to the head and gave his cock a playfully little kiss and laughed a little.

"Yep just like that." Mom smiled. "You want to try sucking on it now?"

"I guess." Jo nodded and put her lips around the head of his cock. Jo was a little more hesitant as she slowly put her lips around the head of his cock moved her head up and down as she looked up at him as she slowly moved a hand up his leg. He felt like he was in a dream, it had to be a dream he thought as he watched his lesbian best friend suck on the head of his cock. He'd had this dream before and always ended with him waking up with a need to change his underwear. If he woke up now he would be pissed. He wanted to reach down and touch her head, maybe brush her hair from her face but he didn't want to do anything to make her feel uncomfortable. He was a little upset when Jo finally pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Okay. I think he has had enough teasing." Jo smiled.

"I don't know I think he could stand a little more." Aunt Vicky grinned.

"Besides I am surprised he can even focus on me giving him a blow job with Aunt Liz bent over like that. I know I can't." Jo laughed.

"There is one of the things I miss about your uncle Frank." Mom smiled.

"What he liked to suck on your tits." Jo smiled.

"Oh no, your mom does that way better than he ever did." Mom shook her head and grinned at Aunt Vicky.

"Way to go mom." Jo grinned.

"I like breakfast in bed." Vicky teased.

"Vicky." Mom gave her a playfully little swat with her fingers. Aunt Vicky sat up and leaned over and kissed her, not romantically but rather familiarly.

"But anyways, Frank used to love stick it between my tits." Mom smiled as she touched his cock and slowly stroked it.

"Well if you want, I am sure Alex would love it. Probably the last chance he get considering I don't have any tits." Jo grinned. He was trying to remember if he had ever told her that or if she was reading his mind because it was probably his second deepest fantasy right behind sticking his cock in Jo tight pussy.

"Do you want to Alex?" Mom smiled at him.

"Yeah sure." Alex shrugged.

"Okay scoot down here." Mom patted the edge of the bed.

"I hate when you do that." Jo grinned and gave him a little push.

"Do what." Alex smiled.

"Say yeah sure, like you don't really care when you want something really badly." Jo teased.

"Stay out of my head woman." Alex laughed as he moved down.

"Nope." Jo smiled. "Take off your shirt." Alex nodded and pulled of his shirt as Jo did the same leaving her just in her panties. Alex hung his feet off the bed as his mom pulled off her night gown leaving her two hanging round orbs of flesh right in front of him; each as big as his head.

"Damn. Good thing you got a big cock because it'd get lost between those things." Jo smiled. Alex was speechless and just nodded. Mom gave his chest a gentle push for him to lay back as she got down on her knees beside the bed. "Kind of wish I had a cock now." Jo teased as mom lifted her breast and plopped them down on his lap and squeezed them together. Aunt Vicky handled his cock for mom getting it between her tits.

"Thank you dear." Mom smiled and slowly began to rub her big tits up and down on his cock.

Alex felt like he was fucking two silk pillows as his mom moved her tits up and down on his dick. His mom squeezed them a little more as she really began to get into it. It was even better than he could have ever imagined he thought. Alex didn't think it could get any better until Aunt Vicky bent down and began to lick and suck at the head of his cock peeking out of the top of his mom's tits. Alex closed his eyes and leaned his head back enjoying the sensation. It was a sweet torture he thought, He didn't know if he could cum like this, mom's tits were way too soft but he imagined she could keep him hard for a long while. It was also easy to see where Jo got her talented tongue from, Aunt Vicky licking and sucking at the head of his throbbing cock.

"You're leaking Aunt Liz." Jo smiled. Alex opened his eyes and looked down to see her tits dripping onto his chest.

"Yeah, she does that when she gets horny." Aunt Vicky smiled as she slid off the bed and got behind Mom. "I bet you're all wet as well." Aunt Vicky kissed her cheek and slid a hand down into mom's panties softly caressing mom not that Alex could see it from where he was but could tell from how her arm was moving. Mom was getting off on tit fucking him.

"Here let me help." Jo teased as she leaned down and ran her tongue over his stomach playfully licking his mom's milk off of his stomach. Though it was like trying to take water out of a boat without patching the hole and more and more just kept dripping out of her nipples. Mom laid her head back as Aunt Vicky did who knows what down below the bed as she kissed and sucked at mom's neck. He had a good feeling of who the guy was in that relationship. Jo finally just began to lick at his mom's nipple which just seemed to make thing worst not that he minded being bathed in mom milk.

"Okay Alex, I think your mom needs that cock inside of her." Aunt Vicky grinned at him. Mom blushed slightly but she didn't seem to disagree.

"Okay." Alex nodded as he slid back onto the bed. His mom slowly stood up and took off her panties showing off her nicely trimmed muff. Alex couldn't believe what he was about to do he thought. His mom climbed up onto the bed.

"You don't mind do you sweetheart." Mom smiled at Jo.

"No mom." Jo grinned and gave her a little wink; Mom smiled and leaned over giving her a kiss. Mom climbed up over him and startled him. He was a little surprised when Jo grabbed his cock and helped guide it home into his mom. She slowly began to bounce on his making her tits bounce a little.

"Oh fuck, that feels good." Mom sighed as she began to get into it. His mom's pussy felt so good around his dick, her tits bouncing in front of him. Jo grabbed one and began to suckle at it hungrily as milk dripped from her mouth running down her chin.

"You want some sugar." Aunt Vicky grinned and grabbed mom's other breast. Alex smiled as he sat up and put the tit to his mouth and slowly began to suckle at his mom's other tit. Mom began to run her fingers through his and Jo's hair while she rode him and they suckled at her tits. It wasn't bad Alex thought. He ran his hand over his mom's body.

Jo pulled her mouth from his mother's tit and got up on her knees and kissed his mom, sharing some of my milk. It had surprised mom at first but she started kissing her back, as milk trickled from both their chins lightly. Aunt Vicky leaned over and ran her tongue up along mom's neck. Mom smiled at him as she climbed off.

"It's your turn to fuck me baby." Mom said. Alex thought that was what he was doing but he soon got the idea as she laid flat on her back and began to rub her pussy as she put her knees up. Alex came over and was about to when Aunt Vicky stopped him and grabbed his dick as she bent over.

"I want to taste your mom on this dick." She said as she took it into her mouth and began to suck on. Sucking and licking his mom's juices off of his dick and getting it wet before he put it back into his mom. Then she helped guide his dick toward his mom's pussy and into her. Alex put his hands on her knees and slowly began to fuck her slowly picking up momentum as he did as her big boobs began to jiggle on her chest like water sloshing about.

"Jo baby, I want to taste that pussy. Come sit on my face." Mom smiled. It was hard to think of mom as being so perverted even though he had wanted to do so many perverted things to her over the years.

"Okay." Jo smiled as she pulled off her panties.

"Do it so you're facing Alex. I want him to be able to see you." Aunt Vicky smiled. Jo grinned as she sat on his mom face. Mom began to lick and her pussy, her own niece he thought while he was fucking her, driving his dick deep into her pussy. Aunt Vicky came over and put her arms around Jo and began to kiss her while she played with Jo's tits. Alex didn't know how much longer he could keep going at this rate as he drove his cock into his mom's pussy.

Jo grinned at him and held out her hand. Alex did the same and Jo took it to her breast. Alex cupped her soft small tit, softly caressing it, playing with her nipple while her mom bent down and began to lick and suck at Jo's other nipple. Jo ran her fingers through her mom's hair. Finally Alex couldn't take much more of it.

"I am going to cum." Alex said as he pulled out. He saw Jo jump off of his mom who sat up.

"I want to feel your cum on my tits baby." Mom said as she rubbed them together.

"Let me." Jo said as she came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him, her breast rubbing against his back, her bush tickling his ass as she pressed her body against his. She reached around and took his cock and began to stroke it quickly aiming it at his mom. Aunt Vicky did the same as she came up behind his mom and began to kiss her, playing with her tits. Mom reached up and began to caress his balls gently as Jo stroked his dick.

"He finally couldn't hold back any longer and let loose as his dick exploded. Thick ribbons of his cum flew through the air splashing on his mom's tits as Jo jacked him off quickly. He thought he never stop as jet after jet of cum shot out of his body, emptying his balls onto his mom's big tits. When he had stopped shooting Jo stroked him more slowly squeezing cum out of his dick getting every last drop of his cum.

"Wow baby you had a lot in there." Mom laughed, she lifted one of her tits and ran her tongue along it licking his cum off of it.

"Need a hand." Aunt Vicky smiled as she came over and ran her tongue along mom's breast and up along her neck making mom laugh a little before they kissed. Jo went over on her knees and scooped a little on her finger from his mom's nipple. She looked at him as she took it to her mouth and tasted it.

"Well?" Her mom asked as she looked at her?

"A little salty." Jo shrugged.

"You get used to it." Mom smiled at her.

Afterwards Alex and Jo made their exit while mom and Aunt Vicky decided to share a bath. Jo excused herself to use the bathroom and Alex crashed on his sister's bed. He lay there for a bit thinking about today, his little foursome this afternoon and now one between him and Joanna and their moms. He wondered when he woke up if he found out it was all a dream. He could live without all the sex but the thought of going back to just being friends with Jo that was what would piss him off the most. He looked down and saw Jo sneak into his room realizing she was wearing the shirt he had on after his own shower.

"What you thinking about?" Jo smiled as she plopped down next to him.

"How I am going to survive dating you." Alex laughed as she cuddled up beside him and gave him a kiss, he could smell the mint on her breath. He wondered which of his sisters toothbrushes she had used to wash the taste of cock and cum out of her mouth.

"It's not that bad is it?" Jo laughed.

"No just exhausting." Alex smiled.

"Turn over." Jo nodded as she sat up.

"Why?" Alex smirked.

"Just roll over." Jo motioned with her hand. Alex did as Jo said and she straddled his back and began to rub his shoulders.

"Oh yeah that's the spot." He moaned as he thought he heard something pop. Alex slowly drifted off to sleep exhausted from the day.

-

Alexander Weeks Later

It was late as Alex pulled up to the garage which Angel called home which wasn't unusual given how much time she been spending hanging out with Alex and the girls over the last few weeks. He actually wondered if she actually got any work done at the garage, it was probably a good thing that she worked for her uncle Alex thought, since she was keeping her hours flexible to enjoy the summer. Bear was probably just letting her be a typical teenage girl Alex thought.

"Well here we are." Alex smiled. Angel nodded as she undid her seat belt and leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled as she got out of the van.

"Angel." Alex heard. He saw Sam coming and dumb and dumber coming over toward her. Sam didn't look happy in the least. Sam held something out for her to see. "What the hell is this?"

"Say." Sam yelled, Angel just shrugged as she slung her head. "Look at me Angel." Sam said lifting her chin. Alex jumped out of the car and came over to see what had got Sam all hot under the collar.

"What's going on?" Alex said trying to be the one with a cool head since Sam wasn't his typical calm self.

"You know about this." Sam held out the picture to Alex.

"About what?" Alex took it taking him a second to realize what he was looking at in the black and white looking photo. It was an ultra sound picture. It had Angel's last name on it, Nightingale. "You're pregnant?" Alex said as he looked at Angel who couldn't even look him in the eyes.

"Angel." Alex touched her chin softly pulling her head up to look at him. "Is it mine?" She shook her head yes.

"You son of a bitch." Sam yelled and yanked him around by his shoulder and punched Alex in the gut. Alex staggered to stay on his feet as he struggled for breath. He never been hit so hard in his damn life he thought.

"Kick his ass Sam." One of the brothers yelled; which one Alex didn't know though since he was worried about the seven foot tall angry miller coming at him.

"Sam." Alex managed to get out as he held up his hand asking the big guy to stop. He swatted Alex's hand away with one hand and swung with the other. Alex managed to avoid getting his head taken off his shoulders as he ducked under the big guys swing which Alex was sure would have put him out for the count. Alex tried to punch Sam in the gut but Alex wasn't sure if he was punching flesh or something a lot harder as the big guy didn't even seem to flinch. He came back around grabbing Alex's shirt with his left to slow Alex down, all the fancy foot work in the world didn't mean shit if you couldn't move Alex thought, so his speed meant nothing as Sam came at him with another punch. It took everything Alex had to block with his left arm and even then Alex still took a hit to the jaw. Alex came back with a fist to Sam's face, hitting him in the nose, figuring anywhere else would be like punching concrete but Alex thought all he managed to do was piss the big guy off as he grabbed Alex arm and head butted Alex sending him to the ground. Alex could feel his head spinning as she tried to get up but staggered about looking to see where Sam was.

The beast of a man was coming at him as he rubbed the back of his hand against his bloody nose, Alex couldn't even get on his feet good so the seven foot giant looked even bigger than before, Alex knew he was going to lose this fight. So did Angel apparently as Alex saw Angel grabbed Sam's arm trying to stop him. Sam yanked his arm away, harder then he probably meant to as Angel fell to the ground. Angel covered her belly as she fell so she hit her head hard against the concrete.

"Angel..." Sam said as he saw her fall, Alex could see the horror in Sam's eyes not that Alex cared. Alex felt his blood boil as he charged Sam at all the speed he could muster in the short distance hit the big guy in stomach taking him off his feet as he went flying into Alex's SUV, Alex heard the door crunch in, the back window shatter and the big guy slid down to the ground. He looked dazed Alex was panting as he held his gut waiting for the guy to get up but he didn't. Alex went to Angel who was holding her head as she tried to sit up.

"Easy." Alex said touching her arm to offer her support. "You okay?" Alex asked. She shook her head yes but held her head. Alex could see blood.

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
746 Followers