3 Families Vol. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
738 Followers

"Hey boys, Beers at my place." Jo yelled as the Miller boys whistled and cheered. Angel walking toward Jo's car. "Come on get in." Jo smiled at Angel already knowing Angel wasn't about to ride back with the guys in the van.

"Hey text Alex and let him know were own our way home." Jo smiled at her. Angel glanced up from putting on her seat belt and nodded before fixing her hair to hide her hearing implant.

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
738 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 1 year ago

Well written and rounded characters! Was a real pleasure to read! 6 stars if you had voting on!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Very good story so far. The characters and story grow on you. With few exceptions, all characters are mature, well grounded, and accept others for who they are and not what they would like them to be. They are emotionally stable, nonjudgmental and open minded. They are freely willing to sacrifice for each other and treat each other as equals. Personally, I prefer these fictional characters to real humans.

chiefhalchiefhalalmost 2 years ago

You need an editor that can actually edit! Still too many grammar, vocabulary and spelling errors. Don't get me wrong I love the story, my OCD drives me crazy with all the mental corrections!! LOL

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I see that you stopped writing a few years ago. That is too bad as you have real talent, and I hope you publish more stories here.

But I do strongly encourage you to get an Editor. It would would help immencely with the reading of your stories.

Also, since you do bounce around in time a great deal, I suggest at the beginning of each chapter putting in the date notation. It can get confusing and a pain to have to jump between chapters to remember where you are in time.

Anyway, thank you for sharing, I love the story, the characters and what you've done. Stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Timeline

The dates keep moving around .. As do the People ..

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories