3 Families Vol. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
747 Followers

Alex grinned joining his wife as he leaned down and began to suckle at the other one. He was in no hurry to get his pants off knowing it was going to be a long night he thought as Jo began to kiss down Kitty's stomach as she grabbed Kitty's panties slowly pulling them down ward. Jo pulled them off and smiled as she kissed Kitty's thighs making her way to her pussy. Angel smiled as she joined Alex playing at her nipples. Alex missed the nipple rings he thought as he licked and sucked at her nipple and ran his hands over her body.

"Come on babe." Jo smiled as she wiggled her finger at Alex. "She wet for you."

"Damn your good." Alex joked since she had only been eating her pussy out for a few seconds.

"Angel never complains." Jo grinned. "At least not out loud." Angel was too busy playing at Kitty's breast to notice she was being talked about. Alex came around and grinned as Jo smiled and took his cock by the shaft and rubbed it up and down along Kitty's pussy slit.

"You want this?" Jo teased as she softly tapped the head of his cock against Kitty's clit which felt amazing to him.

"Oh yeah." Kitty smiled. He wouldn't have been surprised if she made Kitty beg for it a little but Jo slid her hand down until his cock head slid between her lips and she held him until it slid into her slowly. "Fuck." She grunted as she tilted her head back. "I forgot how good that damn cock feels." Kitty grinned. She been dating some college guy for a year now but they had broken up after she found out the news and that she wouldn't be going back to college.

"Fuck her good babe." Jo smiled as she walked around and gave Alex a playful smack on the ass. Not that he needed her to tell him that but he still liked to hear it. Jo generally did enough dirty talk for her and Angel. Jo lay down in the spot he had been before as she reached over and began to rub Kitty's pussy.

"Does my husband's big cock feel good in your pussy Kitty?" Jo smiled as she ran her finger in circles over Kitty's clit. Alex saw Angel make a little face, normally that was what Jo would do to her while Alex would fuck her. Alex had gotten good at reading her. It was always in the eyes and how much eye contact she made. Alex grinned and reached down and grabbed her panty clad ass and gave it a little rub before sliding his fingers down and ran his thumb along the camel toe of her pussy making her smile.

Jo wasn't the jealous type, hell she had Angel to keep her company during the day and now Kitty at least for a little while until she started treatment. Alex fucked her slowly not wanting to wear Kitty out to soon knowing she been feeling a little fatigue lately. Angel rolled onto her stomach and stuck her ass up a little as she grinned back at him. Angel wasn't one really for doggie style preferring more face to face positions but every now and then she stick her ass up for him if for nothing more than just to tease him a little. He rubbed her pussy as he slowly fucked Kitty. Angel jumped a little when Kitty's hands began to rub her down there as well from the front. She smiled at Kitty enjoying two hands touching down there. Jo was enjoying it herself as she rubbed Kitty's pussy.

Alex ran his hand along Jo thigh as she playfully swatted it away; he shook his head at her. It was her rule, that when someone else was in bed he could look at Jo all he wanted but not touch. When they had a threesome or foursome in this case, she wanted him focused on whomever they were having sex with. Though she would do all kinds of things to taunt and tease him, afterwards though she was fair game. She loved to make him wait because Jo knew he'd last longer and she be soaking wet by then. Jo also wasn't the kind to just sit and watch him fuck another girl while she played with herself.

Alex's attention went back to Angel who was making out with Kitty. Alex slid his hand down inside the back of her panties over her nice toned ass and down to her pussy as he slowly pressed two fingers into her pussy and ran his other hand over Kitty's leg softly caressing it as he fingered Angel and Fucked Kitty. Jo rubbing Kitty's pussy and Kitty rubbing Angel's. Alex had to remind himself not to cum inside her, last thing he needed was to knock up Kitty.

"Angel's turn stud." Kitty said while looking at Angel. Kitty gave her the motion for her to turn over. Tonight was Kitty's call he thought. Alex pulled out of Kitty and moved over and rubbed his dick against Angel's pussy until found her hole and slowly slid his dick into her pussy as she made her cute little whimpering noise she always made.

"Okay." Jo you got a vibrator handy?" Kitty grinned. Jo simply grinned and pulled out her wand she used when Alex wasn't home. He saw Angel smile recognizing it; he wondered sometimes what Angel and Jo got up to once they got off work.

"What's the plan?" Jo smiled as Kitty turned it on.

"This." Kitty climbed over Angel as she leaned forward and pressed the toy between their pussies and rubbed her pelvis back and forth using it against both their pussies. Angel made a noise of pleasure. "That feel good Angel?" Kitty smiled. Angel shook her head yes and smiled. Kitty leaned down and began to kiss her.

"Brings back memories." Jo smiled remembering their first foursome though it had been Jo and Candy sharing the vibrator then. She moved over across the bed and came over kissing Alex running her hands over his chest as her tits pressed against him.

"Here babe share that cock. Give them both a good fucking." Jo reached down and put his hand around the base of his cock. He pulled out Angel slowly and she pointed it back towards Kitty's pussy. He fucked her for a good minute before Jo encouraged him to pull out and he slid back into Angel again. It didn't take long to get into a good rhythm of fucking Angel's tight wet pussy before she helped pull him out and put it back into Kitty again and he gave her a good fucking as well as he clutched a handful of ass. He wasn't sure who this was teasing more him or the girls. Jo let go of his cock as she began to play with Kitty's ass squeezing it, giving it a playfully little smack and a rub which just made Kitty look back and smile. Angel didn't seem to mind his cock not in her pussy; instead she made more noise when he fucked Kitty as her pussy caused the vibrator to press harder at each other's clit.

"Let me see your thumb babe." Jo whispered in his ear. He held up his hand and Jo sucked his thumb before she spread Kitty's ass cheeks apart as she grinned. Alex smiled as he slowly slid his thumb into Kitty's ass as she looked back with surprise and smiled. Alex clutched her ass with his fingers as he softly stretched her asshole with his thumb. He went back to fucking Angel as he thumb fucked Kitty's ass. Jo reached down and pushed three of her slender fingers into Kitty's pussy and began to finger her quickly.

"You're loving this aren't you, your mistress, girlfriend, and wife all in the same bed." Jo teased him. He guessed Kitty was the mistress since Angel could technically be both his and Jo's girlfriend. He could feel and hear Angel cumming underneath Kitty as she put her arms out and clutched the covers. He grown accustomed to the noises she made during sex and though she never said "I'm cumming." She was still very vocal during them. He slowed as he felt her pussy tighten around his cock and pulled out of her. Kitty got off of her and turned around.

"I want to taste our pussies on that dick." Kitty smiled as she clutched his cock and began to suck on it. Jo went over to Angel crawling to her.

"Enjoy that?" Jo smiled at her she brushed Angels brown hair from her face, pulling away a few that stuck to her skin.

"Again?" Angel signed and smiled at Jo. Jo shook her head at Angel and leaned down and kissed her sweetly.

"In a minute." Jo smiled and glanced at Alex and motioned for Angel to join Kitty. Kitty worked his cock with one hand as she sucked his cock. Angel crawled over and sat beside her as she softly clutched his balls.

"Want some." Kitty smiled as the cock popped out of her mouth. Angel nodded and bent down and began to suck at his cock. They went back and forth licking and sucking at his cock head as Kitty held it. Jo came up behind them and got up on her knees and touched both of their heads running her fingers through their hair as she stuck her head up and began to kiss Alex. Alex felt his cock explode in one of the girl's mouths as he made out with his wife.

"Really Kitty." Alex heard Jo say. "You can't catch for shit." Alex looked to see he not only hit Kitty and Angel's faces with a stream of cum but Jo in the stomach.

"Just like old times." Kitty laughed and turned as she ran her tongue up along Jo's stomach.

"Not so much." Jo grinned as she leaned down and kissed Kitty then playfully licked at her chin.

Katherine Summer 2003

"Come in." Kitty said as she flipped through the pamphlet hearing a knock at the door.

"Hey sleepy head." Abbey smiled as she walked in carrying a tray of food.

"Hey Abbey." Kitty smiled. Abbey had come over to watch the baby while everyone else was at work though Kitty knew she was watching her as she was here to look after Kitty as well.

"I hope you're hungry." Abbey smiled as she brought the tray over, too much food on it as always but she did learn to cook from Aunt Liz.

"Abbey you didn't have to do that." Kitty smiled. Abbey took after her mother trying to care for everybody. Whether they wanted it or not.

"Yeah I know. But you're going to hurt my feelings if you don't at least try the French toast. I brought extra cinnamon sugar." Abbey pouted in that cute little way she did. It was hard to argue with her and not feel bad afterwards though she had Kitty at cinnamon sugar.

"Thanks babe." Kitty smiled putting the papers she was looking at aside.

"So what is all this?" Abbey asked picking up the pamphlet she been looking through.

"I was just looking at my options, you know for a baby later on down the road." Kitty shrugged sprinkling the cinnamon over the French toast made just like Aunt Liz used to make. Kitty had pushed back her chemo until she figured out the baby thing, playing with little Kassandra only made her want one of her own even more.

"Decided anything?" Abbey smiled sitting on the bed.

"Not really. I can freeze my eggs, but even then it would be two years after I beat this and I would be really healthy enough to carry the baby which could take who knows how long." If she even did recover Kitty thought taking a bite it be three before she could conceive a baby and four before she gave birth which seemed like forever to her now. "This is good." Kitty smiled savoring it as she chewed. She found a new appreciation for the small things, simple pleasures that one didn't appreciate, especially not her, always rushing to try something new, now she found herself taking time to stop and take things in.

"Thanks." Kitty smiled.

"You really want a baby?" Abbey smiled at her.

"Yeah! I tried to get Alex to knock me up but he wouldn't go for it." Kitty shrugged. If giving birth was the last thing she did it would mean she at least did something good with her life. "I suppose you think I am being stupid also, putting off my chemo." Kitty frowned. Jo and Alex couldn't understand, they had their baby on the way. She knew they cared about Kitty and just wanted the best for her and for her to live but she didn't think anyone understood.

"No I get it; you know I could do it for you. Be you're surrogate." Abbey smiled and gave a little shrug as if she just offered Kitty room in her closet and not something as major as carrying a baby for nine months.

"What?" Kitty stopped mid chew.

"You know surrogacy; carry you and Alex's baby." Abbey shrugged looking through the pamphlet. It took Kitty a second to swallow.

"What, you would do that?" Kitty said as she swallowed.

"If it would give you a reason to fight, then yeah." Abbey smiled and touched Kitty's hand.

"Abbey I couldn't ask you to do that." Kitty shook her head and held Abbey's hand.

"Sure you could." Abbey shrugged. "Besides I always had a fantasy about Alex knocking me up." Abbey grinned wickedly as she bit her lip.

"You're so bad." Kitty laughed.

"I know." Abbey squeezed her hand. "This way I don't have to worry about a two head baby or anything." Abbey grinned. It felt good to laugh Kitty thought. "Just think about it." Abbey touched her hand and smiled.

"So you would be the birth mom, I would be the biological mom, and Jo would be the step mom, poor kid." Kitty smiled thinking about the kid getting in trouble or on mother's day as she took another bite.

"At least you know it will be loved." Abbey gave her hand a squeeze; it was nice to have someone on her side on this. They heard a crash in the bed room next door. "What was that?" Abbey said loudly shaking her head.

"Blocks go boom." Kasey giggled; Kitty had been the one to show her how to build towers to see how high you could get the blocks before they fell over. A second later the little girl came into the room. Kitty patted the bed beside her.

"You eat yet?" Kitty smiled.

"No." Abbey said looking at her. "She wanted to play with her blocks." Little Kasey climbed up on the bed beside her. Only Angel could get her to eat in the morning without argument, she was strong willed like her mother.

"Well maybe you can help me. Aunt Abbey made me all this French toast and I can't eat it all by myself. Can you help me make it disappear I don't want Abbey to get mad at me?" Kitty smiled.

"We can eat in bed?" The little girl smiled.

"Yep." Kitty grinned as she poked her nose and gave the girl a piece and turned the TV on, Kasey snuggled up next to her as they ate together and watched cartoons.

Alexander Summer 2010

Alex woke up to the sound of the alarm going off, he reached over and turned it off taking a second to realize where he was as he usually did some mornings.

"Morning." Joanna said as she rolled over pressing her body against him as she snuggled up against him. Now in her thirties she looked more and more like her mother, but she was still a very damn good looking woman, she was a MILF now.

"Morning babe." Alex kissed her head as he softly began to caress her body.

"Sorry about the alarm." Jo teased. It was their day off so neither of them had to work.

"It's okay I am up now." Alex grinned, just as her leg brushed against his erection.

"I can tell." Jo grinned and climbed onto him.

"What are you doing?" Alex grinned.

"You know what they say about getting old. You shouldn't waste things, I think that includes erections." Jo teased as she began to kiss him and rubbed up against him.

"You might get the other wives mad at you, technically last night and the night before were your nights." Alex smiled giving her a hard time though the schedule was more of a suggestion then a rule.

"I will make it up to them later. Besides you should worry more about me right now because I am your legal wife and the only one who can take half of everything you own." Jo teased.

"I am pretty sure you wouldn't leave me." Alex grinned, they had been together way to long now, truthfully he couldn't imagine his life without her in it.

"Really why is that?" Jo grinned as she looked down at him.

"Let me show you." He teased as he rolled her over pinning her down as he began to kiss down her neck to her breast. Suddenly there came a knock at the door.

"Mommy, daddy." They heard little Jessica say.

"Yes baby." Jo sighed.

"I am hungry." They heard through the door, him and Jo's daughter, always the first one up he thought, unlike her mother he thought though heaven knows the girl could eat despite never gaining a pound just like her mother.

"Okay go watch TV, one of us will be out in a second." Alex sighed as he rolled off of Jo.

"Okay." She said as Alex heard her take off down the hall.

"Daddy's little cock block." Alex laughed rubbing his face.

"I will go make some breakfast." Jo said sitting up. She knew if one of the kids were up the others would be soon, being like domino's.

"So you're just going to leave me hanging." Well not hanging in this case Alex thought.

"I will make it up to you later. Besides we got that welcome home party today." She leaned over and kissed him. "Why don't you go take a shower, or see if one of the other wives is up? Besides today is not my day remember." Jo teased slipping out of bed and grabbing her robe sliding it on.

Joanna

Jo sat in her car checking her phone looking at the time; it was almost time she thought as she stepped out of her car and sat on her hood looking at the prison, glad she had taken off her blazer as she popped a button on her blouse ready to go home and get back into some jeans and a tee shirt. It was a hot one this summer she thought. A smile crossing her lips as she heard the roar of a motorcycle coming up behind her. She glanced over to see the rest of the miller clan as they came up in the van led by Angel on dad's old bike. Even with a helmet on she could recognize Angel easily. Bear sure as hell wouldn't let any of his boys ride dads old Harley. Bear had bought it off mom years ago and had kept it till the day he would get to see his brother again. Bear might have rode it himself if he could still ride.

Jo smiled as she heard the familiar buzz as the guard opened the inner gate and out walked her dad, a smile crossing her lips. The guards closed the inner gate and opened the outer gate and he walked out taking a deep breath, took a few more steps and turned and gave the prison two birds up, Jo shaking her head. He really needed to work on that temper of his she thought. He smiled as he approached her.

"Counselor." Dad grinned once he got within ear shot.

"Convict." Jo smiled and nodded pulling out a beer from her bag. It was probably a little warm by now but after two decades in prison she was sure he wouldn't mind. She handed it to him as he chugged it down enjoying it. "So how's your first taste of freedom." Jo grinned.

"Damn good." He wiped his mouth on his sleeve. "Though I must say it took you damn long enough to get me out of here." Dad grinned.

"You know it takes a long time to become a lawyer and raise a family plus you didn't make it easy." She smiled as she grabbed him and hugged him. With the number of charges they had him on, it took a lot of sleepless nights, but Jo wasn't the kind of person to just give up.

"I thought you liked a good fight." He teased as she heard the bottle drop and he hugged so her tightly she thought he might break something. She hugged him for what seemed like forever before he finally let her go wiping his face. She could hear the boys in the background whistling and clapping.

"How are those granddaughters of mine?" He smiled.

"Just as bad as me and Izzy at that age heaven help us." She laughed thinking about little Jessica. "You will get to meet them at the party. Now go say hello to the rest of your family and let's go home." They had stayed back to give her and dad a moment. Her dad headed over to the boys and Angel hugging them and patting them on the back welcoming him home.

"You did good kid." Uncle Bear said as he came up and hugged her.

"Thanks Uncle Benjamin." She smiled. "Monday I will come by and we will sort out the whole strip club mess." She smiled, leave it to Jake to turn his own bachelor party into a bar brawl.

"I told you it was just a little miss understanding, the boys..." Bear began to say but she calmly put a finger over his lips. Sometimes keeping her cousins on her dad's side out of legal trouble was a full day's work.

"Monday. I am off today." She smiled patting his cheek and picked up the bottle her dad had dropped, didn't need dad to get busted on littering on his first day out. She knew she have a little work ahead of her to get him back into society and keep him out of trouble but like he said she liked a good fight. Maybe not the way she used to fight but it still felt damn good to win. Plus Bear would keep him busy with work until he got onto his own feet.

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
747 Followers