3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers

"She is going to make you happy so you can sleep tonight!" Sally shifted down in the bed she licked the end of my cock.

"You probably shouldn't tell the farmer about this part." Sally looked up grinning. With that she engulfed me half way.

Sally knew I had told George. No doubt he told her. He and I were the only one that knew about the farmer!

Sally was experienced I soon learned as she worked me with her hand and her mouth. She moved to her hands and knees releasing her massive tits so they hung down. The skin stretched as the weight shifted making them look twice as big. Fuck it I thought. I reached down and gripped one. She responded by going lower. The thought of Sally sucking me had me ready quicker than usual. She felt me getting ready. She pulled off.

"Stand up son!" Sally was panting she was so excited.

I stood up she got on her knees and took me back in her mouth. I looked down her hand went to her pussy, her hips rocked back and forth. She was close I could tell. My balls tightened my cock swelled.

"Mom I going to cum!" Her hand guided my cock to her tit.

"Come on mommy's tit's baby ..." My cock spewed a thick wad of cum on her tit.

Her hips rocked forward hard then back. Her hand slapped her pussy!

She coated the second tit then sucked my cock back in her mouth as she moaned through her climax.

Her hips stopped but jiggled slightly. She looked up with sheer joy in her eyes. I looked down cum was running down the slopes of her tits threatening to drip on the floor. With her pussy coated hand she scooped up what she could and sucked her hand clean she proceeded to clean both her tit's the sucked my cock to make sure it was empty.

Sally removed her nighty and wiped her chest and face clean and threw it on the pile. She stood up I pulled her close her big tits pushed hard against my chest. It was the first time we had actually both been naked at the same time. I leaned down to kiss her she stopped me.

"Danny I just suc..."

I overcame her resistance and kissed her firmly. My tongue separated her lips I tasted myself in her mouth. Sally moaned and pulled me tighter. We kissed for a good five minutes and then broke free.

"Oh my goodness that was a surprise! My son really is a nasty boy!" She exclaimed.

"Don't get any ideas. That's as far as it goes and ever will go. Can't say I like it but if it makes you happy well..."

"You know you can't tell George about any of this and especially that.' Sally warned me. "He's old school. Hell he wouldn't kiss me after a week of mouthwash if I swallowed a drop. We clear?" She asked.

I nodded I understood.

"I know you're loyal but some things are better left unsaid. In the future I'll try to avoid putting you in this position but I felt tonight it was justified. Agreed?" She questioned me.

"Yes mom!" I replied honestly.

"Goodnight son. You better lock your door. After that I might not sleep!" Sally teased.

Saturday night I picked up Kat and Nikki we had a nice dinner. We went to see an animated comedy at the movies. No sex, no heartbreaking love story, just silly laughs. That helped a bit since the mood had been a bit tense earlier.

I took them to get ice cream then home. When we kissed goodnight I felt Nikki was a bit less passionate but I wasn't going to read anything too much into it. Mom on the other hand was very excited and kissed me with complete passion. She was looking forward to our Sunday afternoon together.

I picked mom up early as she requested. Through all of the drama with Nikki she has been my rock. I had felt that emotionally I had been short changing her. Knowing this I took her shopping for some clothes for the upcoming trip. A bikini bathing suit for tanning was the sexiest thing I bought her the rest was just some newer styles. Albeit a bit sexier than she would have purchased.

We arrived at Sharon's on time. We talked to Sharon and Val for a while. Kat and I went to Val's room and enjoyed each other immensely. She wanted me to tongue her ass but I said the she would have to wait until next weekend. She acted disappointed but smiled when I spanked her lightly. It was time to get cleaned up, we normally showered together. Kat joined me and we took our time washing and drying each other.

We walked downstairs. Val and Sharon were waiting with the same robes as always. This time neither was tied.

"Daniel. Kat we have enjoyed having you. I hope all goes well." Sharon said. "I know when you get back you will no longer need to come here. If you would like to come just for a few hours Val and I would love to have you."

"Thank you both. We might just do that." I answered looking at mom to verify my answer. She nodded in agreement.

"I know you're busy this week, but I would like you both and Nikki to come after dinner Wednesday to see the kids and have desert. They ask about you all the time." Sharon suggested.

"We'll be here!" Kat replied. Sharon walked us to the door she French kissed Kat then turned to me.

"If there is anything I can do to make sure next weekend is successful, please call. I'll do everything in my power to help." Sharon spread her arms. Her robe spread open her shaved pussy had just a tuft of hair above it, her tits were exposed, her nipples pierced. A gold bar in one a silver in the other. I stared at them just too long.

"Val has a matching set! Val show him." Val was in the doorway to the hall she opened her robe her pussy was shaved with a matching patch as well. Her tit's came into view her nipples pierced to match. Sharon pushed her naked tits against me. We French kissed this time.

"Til Wednesday?" She grinned.

It was a quiet ride back as I tried to understand what just happened.

Nikki and I had lunch as usual Tuesday, only in the sense it was at the usual time. From the moment we met I could tell she was nervous. I kissed her cheek and held her hand as we walked the short distance to the restaurant.

I had a feeling this would happen but remained firm in my conviction. We finished eating, the conversation strained by what she wanted to tell me but couldn't. As we walked back I purposely took her hand.

"Thank you for coming today. I know it was hard for you." I said. Nikki looked surprised.

"How did you know?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"What's more important is what you want to say. Are you going to tell me or make yourself sick worrying about it?" I asked. Nikki seemed taken back by my question.

"I'm not sure if I can go to Florida?" She answered.

"Can't or don't want to?" I asked.

"Ok. Let's say I don't want to?" She was offended by me calling her out. I still held her hand.

"Then just say you don't want to go. You're an adult, you can decide what you want to do." I explained.

"Will you be mad at me?" Nikki asked. I had to be careful with my answer. This could go either way.

"Was I hoping you would go, sure? Would I be happier if you went? I would if you were having a good time. Do I want you to go and be miserable? Why? Look we both know you're scared about what may or may not happen. I understand."

"Do you?" She asked rudely.

"As much as you let me. Have you talked to your friends? Your family. What about Kat?" I asked hoping to get her to open up.

"I have."

"Good. Then the rest is up to you. Come Friday at one minute past twelve in the morning. I'll owe you nothing and you will owe me the same. What I OFFER you is my heart and myself. Fair enough?"

"What then?" Nikki looked at me.

"Then we make new decisions based on new information." I explained.

"You make it sound so easy. But it isn't for me!" She replied defiantly.

"Nikki, will you promise me one thing if you decide not to go. Meet me at mom's house at four on Thursday. I'll be brief and have something for you."

"Ok!" She answered.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise?" Nikki replied. Relieved I let her off the hook.

"Do you still hate me?" She asked. Nikki smiled for the first time today.

"I can if you want?" I smiled.

"I'm counting on it." She said nervously.

Wednesday evening I stopped and picked mom up at her home after work. Nikki wasn't going she was at her parents' house. I stopped by Sally's grabbed a shower and we went to Sharon's. Doug and I played with the kids and had ice cream. Before we left Doug, Val, and Sharon gave us three matching boxes with a note not to open until Friday. They had Kathryn. Nikki, and Daniel printed on each box.

I drove Mom home. It was early she still had some packing to do.

"Daniel. Nikki will not be coming with us Thursday. I wanted to tell you earlier but didn't want to put a damper on the night."

"Thank you. Its ok, she told me as much yesterday. What about you? Are you ok with this?" I asked.

"I think she is making a big mistake. I have told her that but no more. She's an adult. It's her decision." Kat replied.

"You know Friday I'm free to make love to you like I have always wanted. Do you still feel that way?" My heart skipped a beat waiting for her reply.

"Yes Daniel I do. If anything having you gone has made me appreciate you so much more. I feel we have grown closer not farther apart." I kissed her feeling her desire.

"I feel the same way. Going out on dates, having to wait to see you was killing me at first, but I feel I have matured because of it. I savor every minute we are together. I think of you all the time." I reassured her.

"Daniel I'll be waiting for you with open arms, have no doubt about that. Goodnight!" Mom kissed me.

"Goodnight mom. I'll be here in the morning to take you to work. I'll pick you up, stop at Sally's grab a shower and we can catch the freeway from there." I kissed her one last time. "Tell Nikki I love her."

I got home and was packing when Sally came to my room.

"How did your night go?"

"With mom good. Went to Sharon's, played with the kids. I took mom home so she can pack and came straight home to pack myself."

"And Nikki?"

"Third down I am afraid." I looked at the clock it was early.

"He's not here. Out with an architect. Should be gone for hours, follow me."

Sally led me downstairs to the laundry room.

"Take off your clothes son!" I did as she requested.

"Take off your mother's blouse!" Sally hissed.

I unbuttoned her blouse, she had on a blue lace bra that hardly held in her tit's. Sally kneeled on a folded towel and took me in her mouth again. She worked me for a good time. Then stopped. She gripped my cock and pulled me down by it I winced in discomfort.

"My son is going to cum on my tits then he is going to lick it from my tit and feed it to me. The other one I'll save for later. Ok?" My cock surged with the depravity of it

"Yes mom" I replied a bit nervous.

"Bad boy making your mom do these disgusting things for you!" Sally scolded me.

She sucked my cock back in her mouth. Just the thought of what she wanted me to do had my balls boiling. She pulled her bra under her tits they hung free like I am sure they use to

"I'm cumming ma." I announced.

Rope after rope streaked across the slope of her tits. My cock swelled with each spurt. Sally pulled my cock and pointed it at one tit and then the other. She cleaned my cock then stood offering me the tit with the least cum.

I licked it up and fed it to her. It took three trips. She then lifted her tit and licked it making sure it was clean. Pulling her bra up she placed the cum covered tit in it and then the clean one. Sally placed her blouse back on making sure it was correct. She lowered her slacks, removed her panties and handed them to me. They were soaked.

"For good luck. Pack them in your bag and. take them on your trip" She pulled her slacks up with no panties. Again making sure she was properly dressed.

I got dressed completely. She handed me a basket of clean clothes and took one herself we went back up stairs. I walked in my room and sat the basket down and started removing the clean clothes and packed my bags.

...

I picked mom up in the morning we loaded her things. I worked in the morning. I had just one class in the afternoon. Finishing early I had time before seeing Nikki so I stopped and headed over to the gym and took a shower. I figured one less thing to do.

At four I was at mom's house Nikki's car was in the drive. I knocked on the door.

"Come in its open."

"Hello beautiful. Have you decided if you are going?" I asked happily. It was a mute question. I knew she wasn't but I still held out hope.

"Dan I'm sorry but I am not going with you." Nikki said. I tried to hide my disappointment but failed miserably. "I just can't make up my mind."

I took a deep breath. I looked at her. I reached for her hand she moved it away from me. That was a very bad sign. Before she always let me hold her hand. Not only is it a sign of trust but I could sense her feelings. I needed to at least hold her hand. Better yet have her kiss me.

"I know I said that I wouldn't take much time and give you a speech but I do have a couple of questions I hoped you would answer. May I do that?" I asked.

"I owe you at least that." I moved closer but not too close. I didn't want her to feel cornered. I reached for her hand. She didn't move hers closer.

"What are you afraid of? Why won't you come with me? What is it you feel you can't tell me?" I asked.

Nikki bit her lip. She shifted in her seat.

"What if we have sex and I don't feel anything. What if I really am a lesbian?" Nikki broke down and started crying? I reached for her hand this time she offered me hers. She wasn't being completely honest this was a concern but there was something else.

"Nikki you have been living with my mother! In her bedroom I might add. We have spent countless hours together and have had some heated sex short of intercourse. I would think by now you have enough to go on to take the next step. No it's something else. Please tell me." Nikki started shaking. I knew the answer I just need her to tell me.

"I can't tell you. I can't tell anyone!" She yelled.

"You can tell me and you will. I'm not just anyone! I am the man you are going to marry and have kids with. I'm the man that is and will share the most precious gift he has in the world with you. Kat! Tell me Nikki. Tell me what it is!"

"I'm not good enough for you! There I said it!" She yelled at me. "What if I'm not good enough? What if I am not a good enough lover? Or mother, or wife? I have been so mean to you and through it all you will not give up. Why?"

Nikki cried even more. I pulled her and held her tight. She just bared her soul and was afraid I would use it against her. I held her until she calmed down. That's why she chose Becky over Kat at the time. She was afraid she wasn't good enough to be loved. She was wrong then and she is wrong now. She wants to know why I waited.

"Because I love you. I love YOU just the way you are. As for not being good enough? I won't insult you by even trying to justify it with a response. Wait here. I'll be right back." I went to the truck and came back to the house. I sat the items on the counter.

"Nikki I have been waiting for a sign from you. Maybe you need one from me. Here are two packages. The first is a round trip plane ticket to Orlando. It arrives at 6 pm Friday night. Mom and I'll pick you up at the airport. We will drop you off at mom's hotel. Mom and I'll return at eight and come to the room. If you have opened this box I'll stay, if you hand me the box unopened then Kathryn will stay." I explained. "Is that clear."

"Yes." She sniffled.

"If you aren't on that plane then mom and I'll be in bed at eight that night." I explained. We kissed. Just lightly but we kissed. Nikki tried to say something but I stopped her.

"That's my sign to you it's all I have left. It's fourth down. I'm giving you the football. You either kick a field goal or score a touchdown." I said using football terms.

"What did you just say?" Nikki's eyes shot open.

"It's a football analogy. Call Sally she knows all about it. I need to go." Nikki kissed me hard on the lips. Her tongue searched for mine before we parted but she still let me leave alone.

I picked mom up at work. Sharon met me and gave me a quick hug to say goodbye. I headed in the direction of Sally's house but since I had already showered I headed straight for the freeway.

"I thought you were stopping at Sally's?" Kat asked.

"I grabbed a shower at school before stopping at your house." I explained.

"You saw Nikki?" Mom seemed surprised.

"I did. We talked longer than I expected." I looked over at her.

"Have you given up?" Kat asked. This was a loaded question.

"You taught me to never give up. So no, and I also have not given in. She kissed me goodbye."

"Yes. And?" Mom waited.

"Mom SHE kissed me goodbye!"

"Oh. Well let me call your aunt then you can tell me all about it." She dial up Sally but got a busy signal. It was ten minutes before she got through. "Sally this is Kat! Dan and I are on the expressway." (pause) "Yeah plans got changed." (pause) "No." (pause) "Yes that sounds great. Sally you are a life saver. Thank you so much. Call me if you need me to do anything." (pause) "Sure he's right here. Your aunt wants to talk to you. Daniel not long, you're driving." I gave her the evil eye.

"Hi Sally."

"Happy birthday Daniel."

"That's tomorrow?"

"Fourth down?" Sally asked.

"Fourth down. I gave her the ball and two options on how she can score." I explained.

"And?" She questioned.

"I'll know tomorrow at 8 pm at the latest."

"You ok if she takes a sack?" Sally asked.

"Mom I made it through the regular season. I won the playoff game at home." I said looking at Kat. "I'm in the Super Bowl. I've had several personal MVP awards. The one I'll cherish most is from you. If she kicks a field goal Kat will cover the spread. If she scores a touchdown my season, no my life will be complete. If she takes a sack? I can live knowing with the love and support of my friends and family I gave it my best! I'll dust myself off stand proud and start thinking about next season."

"I'm proud of you son." Sally gushed.

"Thank you. That means as much as a win I think." Sally started to cry.

"I love you Daniel. Always know that I love you." She sobbed.

"I love you Sally. I better go Kat is giving me the evil eye." I handed mom the phone. She talked to Sally for a few more minutes. About what I couldn't say. I was thinking of last night with Sally.

"Daniel. You now call her mom too?" Kat asked. Seems I have two stories to tell. Good thing it's a long drive!

I filled Kat in on both Nikki and Sally. She knew some things about Sally, as did Eve, but not about how far it had gone.

We stopped for gas when we did Kat called Sharon to discuss details on the conference. I smiled knowing what she didn't. There was no conference. Sharon and I made it up to force Nikki to make a decision. That and to celebrate my birthday. Only Sally and Eve was in on it and they were both sworn to secrecy.

It really didn't matter since we were on the road. The one real thing was I had Eve reserve a room at the airport for tomorrow night. That was going to happen regardless.

"That was Sharon. Seems you have quite a little harem going. Are you sure you are going to have time for me?" Kat was kidding but her comment hit a nerve.

"I'll ALWAYS have time for you!" I assured her.

"What about Nikki? Will you have time for her when she comes?" Kat asked?

"Really? Do you know something?" I asked.

"Just trying to stay positive!" Mom teased.

"I appreciate that but you know the answer. So what are you getting at? There is only the two of you after this trip if you're right." I replied.

"What about Sally?" Mom asked with a grin.

"Well I hoped to move back home. I can come back home right?" I looked over for her reply.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers