3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

"I love you Eve. Somehow I have always known this day may come for us. I'm so happy it's now!"

Eve slipped up my chest my cock barley able to stay in her. We kissed as she worked my cock back in her pussy.

"Fuck me slow today Danny. I want to feel every stroke. I want you to know how all I ever wanted as your mother is for you to be happy. When I gave you up I never dreamed this would happen. Since you have become the man you are, I have dreamed of nothing else! Fuck me slow and then if those other greedy bitches left me anything, come in me!" Eve squealed.

"I have a feeling that will not be a problem!" I moaned.

"Good because next time I want it fast and hard. Just like a slut deserves!" My mind raced, my cock swelled. I was confused by her suggestion.

"Mom, I would never..."

"I know baby. But sometimes mommy wants to be naughty. She wants to be your slut just for fun!" My lessons in making love continued.

Being called a slut for fun, for effect was different than being degraded by being forced to be one. This was one lesson I planned on learning well.

I lay there letting her control the pace. Each stroke was painfully slow and deliberate. Occasionally she would slam down to get my whole cock, or contract her pussy to enhance the feeling. Her small tits dangled at times her long nipple tease my body. Eve's pussy was heavenly in a different sense. Not as tight as Kat or Nikki but just as desirable. Every so often she would pull off and let me feast on her tits and then kiss me.

My desire to be back in her was so great I would just grab her waist and pound back in her pussy. Eve was working me. She was teasing me. She knew what she was doing. I finally got so frustrated I rolled us over and pinned her to the bed. Her legs spread wide I buried my cock until she groaned. My balls were getting that familiar feeling.

"Slowly Daniel. Hard and slow. Feel how much my pussy wants you in me!" Eve hissed.

I was up on my hands my cock slowly dragged in and out of her. Eve grabbed her tits and squeezed them pinching her nipples. Her legs went wider. She raised her cunt hungry for more. My balls were boiling.

"Get ready to fill me son!" Eve warned me.

She moaned in pleasure her head pressed back on the bed, her cunt pushed hard against me. Her eyes were closed but mine weren't. One hand left her tit and went to her pussy.

Eve rubbed her clit.

"Deeper Danny. Fuck me deeper!" I dropped to my elbows and thrust hard into her. I felt her fingers on her clit between us. "Cum for me son. Do it. Cum for me!

I wrapped my arms under her waist. I pulled her up. She squeezed her pussy.

"Now baby now!" Eve moaned.

I let the first spurt shoot deep in her pussy. She barely moved but I could feel her pussy milking me.

"I'm cumming mom!" I announced.

I was pulling her frail body hard onto my swollen cock.

"Yes Daniel, so am I! Oh god I am so happy right now!" She pulled her hand from between us and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her pussy continued to spasm, my cock quickly emptied.

"I love you mom!" Was all I could muster at the moment, I was gasping for air. My body rolled to the side no longer able to support myself. She moved up so we could kiss.

"Happy birthday Daniel!" With all that has happened on this one day it was!

Nikki and I ate while Eve and Kat used the bathrooms. Then Nikki and I took ours in separate showers since we were short on time. It was well past ten thirty when we left the condo.

I was going to take my truck but Eve insisted we take her car. I got in back with Nikki.

Eve drove us to a popular bar. I walked in with the three women all sexily dressed, it was almost eleven. Drinks had been flowing for some time so the crowd was pretty rowdy. Cat calls and taunts quickly died when two men and another woman approached.

Charles, George and Sally were standing before me. I saw Charles look at Eve then back to me. He knew, I could see it in his eyes. Fearing the worst he instead reached for my hand. We shook, he handed me a cold beer. In was only twenty but I knew Charles wasn't going to worry about that. This was one of his watering holes and they would surely look the other way for one night.

"Happy birthday Daniel"

"Thank you sir!" Now Charles is many things, grossly overweight, boisterous, and drinks too much. But he is no fool. You do not run a successful real estate company in the most competitive environment by being stupid. He saw the conflict in me the instant we locked eyes.

"Come here Danny give your old grandfather a hug!" Charles bellowed with a big grin. It was just like him. I wrapped my hand holding the beer around his girth he pulled my closer.

"The old gal still has it doesn't she?" he whispered.

I pulled back to see if he was serious. "Sir"

"Come now Danny it was bound to happen sooner or later. I see the way she looks at you." Charles winked. "Besides I spent all my cash on the truck. I had to give you something. What better gift for both of you?"

Charles pulled me I hugged him like a father. "We all love you son, always remember that."

He did something he had never done he kissed my cheek. We separated I looked around Kat and Nikki were greeting George and Sally. Eve was stepping in our direction.

Eve kissed Charles hello.

"Busy day?" He asked her.

"That it was, but rewarding just the same." Eve grinned as she looked at me. I couldn't believe they were having this conversation with me standing there.

"Do I need to be worried?" He laughed.

"Charles! You should be ashamed of yourself! Besides he isn't half the man you are!" She patted his big belly then winked at me.

"You sure know how to stroke a man's ego." Charles replied.

"Well when you're done chasing your girlfriends and that little white ball around the golf course and come home, there is something else I can stroke for you!" She teased.

"You always have." He laughed.

"And I always will!" Eve kissed him again.

"Guys you do know I am standing here. Right?" I asked embarrassed.

"Who is standing here?" George interrupted. He grabbed me around the neck and pulled it down to his side in a choke hold. He raked his knuckles on the crown of my head, I almost spilled my beer. George laughed as he let me go. He did this when I was kid every time we met. It's been years since he last did it.

"Look at you all grown up. Happy birthday Daniel! Surprised to see us?" George hugged me then let me go.

"Very surprised. You came down just for my birthday?" I asked. I was truly taken off guard.

"Well to be honest, I came for that, and to go play golf with Charles here for the next couple of days. Hear he needs to find someone that is worse than him so he can impress some clients!" He teased Charles.

"Only if I tie one hand behind your back!" Charles quipped. Sally came over and put her hand around George's waist.

"Sally on the other hand did come just for your birthday." George offered. I kissed her cheek as she kissed mine.

"Come on boys and girls lets go find a place to sit." Kat tugged us to a large round table. We danced when the DJ was up. He played mostly contemporary stuff. Margaretville, and stuff up tempo but dated, this was Florida and the clientele at this place was a bit older. When the DJ was on break they had Karaoke. We each took turns with other patrons. Only George refused. Charles and Nikki were by far the best.

Charles and George started to leave just after midnight since they had an hour drive and an eight o'clock tee time. I walked out to the car thanking them several times for making this day so special. I put Sally's bags in Eve's trunk. Charles got in the passenger side, he wasn't wasted but not in any shape to drive. George isn't a big drinker usually, he is more of a social drinker. I know he had a couple of beers earlier but was drinking coffee lately. I was standing at the driver's door. Before he opened it he looked at me.

"Daniel I trust our agreement is still valid?"

"Yes sir." I assured him.

"You promise?" We both knew what he was asking. He knew I wouldn't break a promise.

"I promise."

"You are a wonderful young man. I couldn't be prouder if you were my own son. Happy birthday. Danny!" He gave me a quick hug and drove off.

The women were having a great time. I just played bouncer for the table as drunken patrons hovered around. One even suggested to me it was polite to share. The bartender did come send him on the way. After that the word must have gotten out to leave us alone.

I danced with each of the women, since there were no real slow songs this was just having fun. Pretty happy by now they sang duets and even a trio during Karaoke time. Sally sat with me as Eve. Kat and Nikki took the stage.

Sally took my hand she held it between both of hers and closed her eyes. It was several moments before she opened her eyes I watched her as she did this. Sally smiled at me then turned and watched as the other three inebriated women made a spectacle on stage. I looked on in dismay as they finished to a round of drunken applause then kissed each other.

"Sally, it's time we leave before they start stripping!" I suggested. She heartily agreed. I paid the tab we walked the women to the car to a chorus of boos.

I piled the three lushes in the back, Sally was setting up front with me. It was my party but like George I only had two beers hours ago. After that I drank sodas knowing that someone needed to be responsible. Fortunately it was short ride back to the condo.

Sally opened the door I escorted each of my lovers into the master bedroom and plopped them on the bed. The first two were fast asleep by the time the last one was brought in. Sally and I stripped them to their panties and tucked them in. I went back and carried Sally's luggage in. We went into the living room and sat together on the couch.

"I suppose I should thank you for making this all happen?" I asked as she leaned against me.

"No, you need to take credit for this yourself. It's true that we helped, but Nikki based her decision on you alone. That's the way it should be. I see a long and happy future for the two of you, and Kat." Sally said.

I kissed the top of her head.

Sally went on to tell me about the flurry of activity that happened when I left Nikki at the house. Nikki stewed for a while then called Sally about the football. When Sally got the call from Kat that we weren't stopping so I could shower Nikki thought she had missed out. Nikki was distraught, Sally knew she needed to help. Sally picked up Nikki and they went to her parents since Nikki's dad knew where the football was.

Sally made Nikki tell both her parents what was happening. They knew Nikki was living with Kat and I met her for lunch. Her mom Mary knew how serious our relationship was.

What they didn't know was the significance of my birthday. When Nikki told her parents about what was happening Mary took her into a separate room where they had a serious discussion. Mary came out and explained that Nikki missed me at Sally's and she needed to get to Florida soon. Mark her dad jumped into action.

The first decision was to see if she could get an earlier flight. They called Sharon to see if arrangements could be made to change the flight to an earlier time. When that was done Nikki's mom helped her pack. Sally called Eve and told her of the new schedule. Eve was happy to pick her up at the airport.

Sally and Nikki went to pick up George at home, they had dinner, then met Nikki's parents and Sharon's family at the airport for a sendoff. I listened as she told the story of events. So many people, so much effort for Nikki's and ultimately my happiness it was overwhelming.

"You all did that for us? How can we ever repay all of you?" I was still amazed by it all.

"You can repay us by loving her, protecting her, and according to her mom give them grandchildren!" Sally grinned.

"I plan on doing all three!"

"Promise?" Sally rolled to her side and kissed me passionately on the lips.

"Promise!" I returned the kiss.

"Good now take me to bed. I have been feeling left out!" She was teasing, but George's reminder was fresh in my mind.

"Sally. George made..."

"Yes son I know, you promised as well you should have. Don't worry. I'll not make you go back on your word. Tempt you to maybe, but not make you!" She teased. Sally stood up offering her hand.

"Mom you are a naughty woman!" I took her hand and followed her into the guest room.

The fact is we were both so tired the only thing we did do was I fondled her tits and we kissed a lot.

Saturday we all slept in before making lunch and heading down to the beach for some sun. Four women, eight tits spilling from their tops, four pussies straining to escape the bottoms.

Eve took me back to the condo early. This seemed to have been planned all along since the others didn't even offer to go with us. Once in the house Eve took me to her room. I slipped her out of that little orange bikini like I had dreamed about doing for years.

She stood on the bed letting me suckle her tits. They were so small they were just more than a mouthful but they looked so sexy on her petite frame. Eve whimpered each time I nibbled on her nipples. Standing she turned me around then guided me on my back.

Removing my swim trunks she took my cock and slipped it in her mouth. Then without any further fore play she positioned herself above me, gripped my cock and slipped it in her pussy. Oh goodness was she tight today. She brought my hands back to her small tits her nipples long and hard.

"Pinch my nipples!" Eve requested. I tugged on them her pace went much faster. "Again harder!"

I granted her wish as her hand went to her pussy. I looked down her clit was the biggest I had ever seen.

"Pinch them baby. Make them beg to let me cum!" I grabbed her tits as roughly as I dared then let the skin slip through my hand until I was pulling her nipples straight out. Her fingers were just a blur on her clit she rose up and slammed down on my cock.

"Oh your mommy is such a bad girl!" Eve moaned as she wiggled her ass. She pinched her clit and fell on me her whole body in convulsions. "Such a bad girl! Oh God Danny I am such a bad bad girl... give me more cock make me beg...Oh such a nasty girl!" Eve said over and over.

The sound of her juices and our bodies slapping were drowned out only by her continued degrading of herself. Eve rode me through a massive climax then went limp with my hard cock still deep in her pussy. Eve lifted her head, her smile told me she wasn't through yet.

"Fuck me from behind baby. Ram that cock up to my throat!" Eve demanded.

Eve rolled off and was on all fours. I lined up my cock, her snatch dripping and swollen. I slipped in her pussy she slammed back on me hard. Eve was patient last night, today she was needy.

Eve moaned her pleasure the longer we fucked. We had this rhythm going where she would just stretch out and let me enjoy making her happy. This went on for an extended time before Eve just couldn't wait any longer.

"Fuck me hard and make me..." Eve slammed back her cunt quivering around my cock.

"You want it rough do you?" I tried to be aggressive. Just the words sent shivers up my back. She responded like I hoped.

"Baby your cock feels so big in my pussy! You're going to make me cum again!" She pushed back harder.

"No mom you don't get to cum until I tell you too!" I replied.

I smacked her ass lightly Eve groaned as she ground her ass back again. She had just cum earlier I could feel her getting close again. I reached around and gripped her nubile tit.

"Mommy needs to cum baby!" Her voice was faint and desperate.

"Not yet! Not yet!" I protested.

My balls were boiling but I wasn't ready give in. I could tell she was ready to blast off. Thinking of only her happiness I reached around and found her clit. "Now mom! Cum for me. Coat my cock so you can clean it off!"

I flicked her clit. The little nub just waiting to send her to another orgasm. Eve rocked her ass hard against me her pussy milking my cock. Her body quivered again as her orgasm spread throughout her body she pulled off my cock and clamped her legs shut.

"Cum on me Danny!" She moved and took my cock in her mouth and sucked me deep. Licking her cum Eve worked my cock. I was ready to shoot.

"Mom I'm cumming!" I warned her.

Eve pulled my cock and aimed it at her mouth. The first shot hit her upper lip and dripped on her tongue. She lowered her aim the next hit her neck. Lower still she coated her chest, pools of cum started to run down between her tits.

She pushed me back and laid down on top of me smearing my cum between us. Eve kissed me but must have swallowed the first spurt. We laid that way for a few minutes.

"Danny that was incredible. We better get cleaned up before they get back. I carried her to the shower where we washed each other.

"Daniel you don't know how many times I fucked my pussy with a rubber cock dreaming it was you." Eve explained.

"You don't know how many times I wanted to suck on those nipples!" I responded.

"Baby you never had that chance with me when you were born. But these are all yours whenever we're alone." She kissed me and offered up a freshly washed tit to suck.

When I latched on, her hand caressed the back of my neck.

"You are such a good son."

Eventually Kat, Sally and Nikki came back to the condo. That night we all went to the restaurant that I had carryout the night before and ate cold. The five of us sat eating, I looked on as the four of them engaged in friendly talk throughout dinner.

I guess this was one of the first times I was able to reflect at what was really going on in my life. I studied each woman closely and reflected upon what it was that made them happy. It wasn't just sex that drew them to me, although that certainly was part of it, it was deeper.

They each had something missing in their life and in some small way I was able to fill that void. In short I made them happy. That night Nikki and I spent the night together alone for the first time as a couple. In doing so it made me happy.

Sunday Nikki and I drove to a theme park and spent the day. We even stayed for the light show that evening. When we arrived back at the condo Charles and George were there as well. Monday was a day to relax, it would be a long drive back Tuesday. Charles and I delivered George and Sally to the airport. On the drive back to the condo we had a great conversation.

Monday night Nikki, Kat and I all slept in one bed together for the night. Nikki wanted to watch me fuck Kat. Mom wasn't all that excited feeling we should wait until we got home. I laid down and pulled her on top of me. Nikki guided my cock in Kat's pussy, she whimpered in protest. When Nikki licked her asshole all objections were forgotten. I didn't take long for her to start getting excited. Nikki kneaded my balls, pulling my cock out and spanking mom's asshole with it.

"Nikki! Put him back in! Please baby I need to cum!" Mom begged as Nikki was being a tease. She put me back in mom's pussy then licked her asshole again. I could feel Kat starting to build up to her climax. Nikki moved up beside Kat's ear.

"Cum for him my love. Show him how much you love his cock in that tight pussy!" Then I felt it. Nikki was pushing a finger in mom's ass. "That's it my love, we know you crave it. Cum for us. Cum my love!"

Kat didn't know if she wanted my cock or Nikki's finger in her ass more. She took as much of both as she could. Kat's orgasm took hold just as I lost all control and started cumming myself feeling Nikki's finger alongside of my cock.

I thought we were done but Nikki pulled Kat into sixty nine. She licked my cum from mom's pussy and mom licked Nikki's. They both came before we finally went to sleep, one on each side of me.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers