3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

"Daniel of course. Don't ever think that will change. I'm just saying what if she doesn't want to stop?"

"Really? I don't see that happening!" I looked to her for feedback.

"Just trying to stay positive!" Kat teased me. "Besides Sally says sex with George has never been better since you moved in. Maybe a little competition from her 'son' has the old boy worried!" Mom teased.

"Kathryn!" I protested her teasing me about Sally calling me her son also.

"Just saying!" She laughed. "Now Sharon wants to know when 'we' are coming to visit again. Meaning you!" She teased even more.

"Yeah? Or are you using me to get to her?" I teased back.

"Daniel! Seriously you do know why right?" Mom protested. "I want you to remember the gift you have is so rare...I WANT you to use it. You bring so much happiness to these women. Myself included." Kat said emotionally.

"Even Nikki knows that. If you use it wisely as you have you will make me proud." Kat reached over and took my hand I could tell she was sincere and talking from her heart."

I pulled off the highway we arrived at the hotel.

After dinner we talked for some time about her job and how much she likes working for Sharon as well as the company. Kat is making great money and likes the social interaction of having so many people to talk to. She joined the local fitness center, its women only, Sharon and many others are members also. We talked about school and my classes.

I explained how George suggested I should steer more into sales than strictly business. He likes my work with vendors and contractors. I even helped him sell two houses through his agent. I was on sight when a couple asked to see a partially completed home. I offered to take them through pointing out where George's homes differ in quality. They came back the second time with another couple. I turned them over to the broker after a second tour.

It was getting late we got ready for bed. Kat took a shower first. I knew by her attire this was a no hanky panky night. I was fine with just kissing her goodnight. I deciding to take my shower in the morning.

Friday morning we got an early start. I showered then we took advantage of the free breakfast. We were on the road by eight with just over three hours to go. We were just twenty miles from our exit when I felt the steering wheel shake. Darned if I didn't have a flat tire.

Fortunately it happened at an exit. I wasn't able to make it far without destroying my rim but was off the highway. This close to noon the sun baked me. The dust kicked up from the passing traffic and I had to lay in the sand to get the spare from underneath. By the time I was done I was sweaty and covered in grime. We lost almost forty minutes but other than wanting to get there we were good.

Kat had been in a good mood the whole trip, she had made several calls while I was changing the spare. As we got underway she seemed even happier.

"Something I should know?" Hoping it was good news about Nikki.

"Eve says she will have cold beer waiting for you, and she insists on buying lunch." Mom looked at my grubby appearance and wrinkled her nose. "Oh, and she said Happy Birthday!"

I smiled since this was the first mention of it. The rest of the drive was uneventful. Kat sharing no other news.

We pulled into the condo later than I expected. Mom got out and suggested we go see Eve before we unloaded our gear.

"You go ahead I'm already a sweaty mess. Let me grab a few things and get this done." I replied. She looked like she wanted to say something but turned and walked to the door.

Eve opened the door and quickly ushered her in. I unloaded our luggage and took it to the condo. Mom asked me to set it down inside the door and she would put it in the guest room. I was dirty and sweaty from changing the tire so I figured Eve didn't want me making a mess. It took three trips but eventually the truck was empty.

Eve came from the master bedroom and looked at me.

"Happy birthday Daniel!" she came to kiss me but stopped. "You young man need a shower!"

"Yeah, I better take one before we go have lunch. Where's my beer?" I teased.

"After your shower. Now give me a kiss and hurry. I am starved!" I bent over and kissed her on the lips without our bodies touching.

"You better brush your teeth before you come back out and then I'll give you a proper birthday kiss!" Eve teased.

I grabbed my toiletry bag a pair of briefs and clean shorts then headed to the main bathroom. The door was closed just as Eve saw me waiting

"Dan go use the one in the master suite." I shrugged my shoulders figuring she was really hungry.

The warm water felt awesome cascading over me. Knowing time was short I finished washing and turned the shower off. I dried off and brushed my teeth. I slipped on my clothes and picked up my dirty clothes on the way out. I went to the guest bedroom and stored my dirty clothes, grabbed a shirt then went to the kitchen to find my mothers. There was a note on the on the counter.

'Daniel. Before your beer, open the present on the patio! Mom.'

It looked like Eve's writing.

I looked across the living room to the sliding door finding it was open, only the screen was closed. I tossed the shirt over the couch and headed across the room. I walked to the door and looked outside at the ocean expecting to see Kat and Eve.

I opened the screen, she looked at me. On the table was an open box. Beside it a football. Worn and tattered I saw three names.

Wilson football was stamped in the pigskin. 'Masters' in big black magic marker above the word Wilson. Above that was the word 'Kyle'. My eyes watered.

I looked back at Nikki she slipped her hand under her bikini bottom, the material gave as she fingered her pussy. She brought it out slowly using her other hand she lifted the top then coated the nipple with her excitement. She broke our gaze only long enough to lick it and then hide it away. She did the other one quicker as she saw me approach.

I held out my hand. Nikki took it. I felt her complete acceptance of what was going to happen. She stood, the robe she was laying on floated in place. It was the present from Sharon.

"I have it all juicy for you!" Nikki offered.

I cradled her in my arms and carried her like a bride over the threshold into the master bedroom. I saw the bed was pulled back, clearly Eve wanted us in this room. I placed Nikki on the bed. I slipped off her bottoms as she threw her top to the side.

I started to pull my shorts off but she stopped me. She slid them down and took my cock in her mouth two strokes with her lips my cock was glistening. We both knew why. Sliding her back I wanted to lick her pussy but I remembered what Sally said. I spread her legs, Nikki willingly complied. I lined my raging cock up to her opening pushing it in just an inch then pulled it out.

"This may pinch a bit but I promise after that it will be all pleasure!" I whispered.

Nikki was stunned I knew she was still a virgin. She wanted to say something I put my finger to her lips.

We both looked down as I slipped in her. The combined wetness made the tight fit easier. I pushed to her hymen and thrust through it. Nikki winced but kept her eyes on mine. I was almost two thirds in I held it there letting her adjust and accommodate my size. I could see she wanted more.

I pulled out slightly and then delved deeper. Nikki's face told the whole story, she was no true lesbian. I took each stroke slow and easy I was about three quarters in and that was the limit for now. I picked up the pace limiting my depth for her pleasure. I moved my cock finding her sweet spot, it didn't take long. She had waken the little bud with her fingers. I rubbed my cock along it.

"Yes Danny. YES! Fuck me baby. Fuck my pussy!" Nikki cried out.

She was panting and starting to perspire. When she closed her eyes I knew she was close. I wanted to bury my cock deeper but I knew only pain could stop her pleasure now. I continued with what worked. Nikki opened her eyes she looked down at my cock pistoning in her pussy. Her lips stretching with each thrust.

"TOUCHDOWN!" Nikki screamed!

She was cumming! She pulled me down her tits pressed into my chest I arched my back so I could kiss her. Her mouth was open searching for air to fuel the fire spreading in her body. She finally had caught her breath and latched onto my lips our tongues finishing the coupling. Her spasms never really subsided as much as went into slow motion. Her hips continued to work under my weight.

"That was fucking fantastic!" Nikki squealed.

Her whole body was red and damp. I rolled us over letting her be on top. Nikki's hips were now free to control the action. She was now fucking me! Nikki arched her back, her tits thrust up pointing to the ceiling. She tried to take more but the discomfort was too much.

"Nik. Just enjoy. All in good time." I said.

She had slumped forward looking to see there was more cock available. Nikki took my advice and focused on her own pleasure. I hadn't cum yet but that would change soon. Her pace picked up she was very close to another orgasm. I couldn't wait! She thrust down and I started to cum, she lifted up and I followed pushing against her. The first shot filled her empty cavern. Her eyes went wide.

"Your cumming in me I can feel it!" She gasped.

I wanted, no I needed her to stroke me, we were out of sync. I grabbed her hips adjusted my cock and thrusted up as I pulled her down. Another shot in her pussy.

"Yes Danny do it! I can feeeeelllllll it...do it. Do it."

I followed her cadence shooting each time. Nikki slumped forward her breathing erratic her hips rapidly fucking my now empty but hard cock.

"Oh...Oh...oooooohhhhhhh...OOOOHHHHH FUCK ME!! She finished with one last pussy slam on my cock. Just in time I might add.

Nikki flattened out on top if me my cock slipping from her pussy. I tried to kiss her but she avoided me by turning her head. Her shoulders shook I felt tears rolling down my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. We laid that way for a good several minutes.

"I hate you!" Nikki whispered.

"I was hoping you would say that." I teased. Again we lay not moving.

I could feel her heart beat. We lay there basking in the knowledge that the game was over. Slowly she traced my arm, she lifted her head her chin rested on my upper chest. It was like we both knew that words weren't needed. Nikki looked happy. Feeling her whole body on mine was incredible. I caressed her back and fondled her ass.

It was the first time for both of us and all things considered, I thought it went great. Nikki seemed happy, her body language led me to believe that as well. She scooted up to kiss me. It was slow and sensual. She whimpered as I kissed her back, I was caressing her ass with my hands. My cock started to stiffen.

"That was fun can we do it again!" Nikki looked up with a wanton smile.

"I thought you hated me?" I teased

"If you make me cum like I did the first two times I might hate you even more!" Nikki giggled.

I flipped us over my arms extended. Nikki grabbed my cock and spanked her clit with it a few times. The woman is completely uninhibited once you get her started. I wondered if she was that way with Kat?

My cock was hard and ready when she finally guided it into her cunt. I pushed in and she moaned in pleasure. Nikki grabbed her tits as I started pumping faster. Her tit fleshed squeezed from between her fingers as she gripped them with force.

"Harder Danny. Fuck me harder." Nikki wasn't screaming this time but she was demanding. "Yes baby. faster...

Her voice trailed off I was at a speed she was happy with and I could maintain at least for now. Her hips started to sway, one hand went to her pussy with two fingers she spread the folds exposing her clit it was red and swollen.

"When I tell you slam it in me!" Nikki pushed up against me the pace quickened. Then I saw her rub her clit. Her hips pushed harder I was pulling out when she yelled.

"NOW! She squealed.

I slammed her pussy she thrust her hips. She closed her eyes and held her breath.

"DANNY I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

She contracted over my cock as I pumped her pussy. Nikki was a woman gone wild moaning and cursing at the same time! When she started to slow I tried to stop but she grabbed my hips and kept me pumping. Nikki had finished her orgasm, she looked down, I was still not all the way in. She seemed disappointed.

"On your back Masters!" Nikki demanded.

I pulled out, her pussy gaped open, she turned facing my feet and pounced on my cock.

She was a woman on a mission. Nikki hammered her pussy on my cock. As hard as she tried she couldn't get it all in. I don't know if she resigned to the fact it wasn't going to happen or she wanted me to cum.

She bent over slightly and cupped my balls gently. That was it for me. She rubbed her pussy and then stroked my balls until they were soaked. I was close when I had a thought. I wet my finger with spit, she was bent slightly, her legs splayed over my hips her rose bud bouncing in front of me. I touched it with my slick finger, she felt it and immediately responded by pushing back.

"You nasty boy. Do it...!"

Nikki picked up the pace my balls were boiling she bent even more so I had better access.

I licked my finger leaving a large pool of spit on the tip. I found her rosebud and pushed ever so slightly.

"Yes you butt fucker ...dddddooooo iiiiiittttt!" Nikki moaned.

She was pushing but her ass moved so fast and my balls were emptying. All I ever got in was just the very tip not even to the first knuckle.

Nikki came from just the thought of it. Nikki started to slip back to take my cock in her mouth she was going to move her pussy off but I guided her back so I could lick it. I felt her mouth on my cock I couldn't reach her pussy but I was young enough and flexible enough to lick her asshole several times.

Nikki rolled off and kissed me sharing our excitement. She laid on top of me again. We were both exhausted

"Would you have?" Nikki looked me in the eyes.

"Have what?" I wasn't clear on the question.

"Would you have licked my pussy with your cum in it?"

"Shouldn't I?" I asked. Nikki gave me a strange look.

"You know that many people would take that as you being gay!" Nikki offered.

"No they would think if I partook of another man's cum that would be gay." I replied as Nikki started laughing.

"Have you ever 'partook' of your own before?" She was thoroughly amused.

"If you are asking me if I drink my own cum the answer is no. Never. If you ask me if I have ever tasted it. Yes. In the course of sexual activities ..."

"Blow jobs Daniel!" Nikki smirked. She was teasing me like I teased her before.

"After the act of receiving a 'blowjob' I have had the feeling the woman involved found it quite arousing to kiss me shortly thereafter. Should I protest the essence of the very pleasure I received, seems to me a bit rude to say the least." I clarified. "Yes under those circumstances I have. Had you accepted my offer when the mood seemed right I may have granted your wish, though at this time I'll admit, it seems much less appealing."

Nikki kissed me again.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Kat told me you were special. You would have. You would have done that to make me happy!"

"Of course. That's what making love is all about. It's the most intimate form of expression. The whole reason we do it other than to reproduce is to enjoy it!" I informed her.

"Dan let's take a nap I'm wore out." We cuddle just where we laid. I woke shortly after, Nikki was still sleeping. I had something on my mind.

I decided to call Kat and see where she and Eve were.

"Daniel! Happy birthday!" It was Eve on mom's phone.

"You didn't give me that kiss!" I teased.

"I hope you got my present instead?" Eve laughed.

"I did. Thank you!"

"Well we are waiting to hear. Did everything 'cum' out ok?" Eve was giggling.

"I believe her first word was 'touchdown'!" I was being coy.

"Touchdown?" Eve asked confused.

"Yeah. Kat can explain. Is she there?" I asked.

Nikki walked to the door way and leaned against the frame. She must have heard my explanation.

"Oh she is. She's tied up at the moment. Do you need her or can it wait for a bit we were in the middle of something?" Eve asked.

It sounded like slurping noises. She must have moved the phone to her pussy. Eve moaned. "Sorry your mother just can't keep her mouth closed!"

I looked over at Nikki, she was pinching her nipples.

"Well now that you ask. It seems I am needed back on the field also. Looks like we are going to run up the score!" I said happily.

"Kat says happy birthday! We will call you later. Maybe in a half hour?"

"Better make it an hour!" I replied eying Nikki.

"I think we can find something to keep us busy until then. Luv you son." Eve replied.

"I love you too mom!" I hung up the phone Nikki smiled. "Eve." I said pointing to the phone.

"What about Kat?"

"Couldn't come to the phone. Seems she is tied up at the moment." I winked. "They're going to call back later."

The thought of going back to bed was tempting but we had been at it for three hours. I suggested we grab a shower and then walk the beach. Nikki seemed ready for some time to relax. We showered separately just to avoid temptation. We both dressed in shorts and shirts. Nikki even wore a bra. We started down the beach.

"Do you want to know?" Nikki asked.

"I do. I really do. But if it's ok with you can it wait a couple of days. I just want to remember today as the first day of the rest of our...Can I say that?"

"Yes silly." She smiled.

"The rest of our lives. But I'll let you tell me one thing. The football?" We faced each other briefly before she started.

"When you said those were football analogies, and then said Sally, it reminded me of something. I called her to explain. I remembered the football. I remember when you gave it to Kyle. Then I remembered what he said that night at Sally's. Exactly what he said." Nikki explained.

She reached for me and stood before me.

"You told me Kyle said 'He hopes you will make the choice he didn't. Wilson will know.' is that correct?"

"Sounds about right?" I replied "Why? What does that mean?"

"Kyle always thought of you as his best friend Daniel. I never heard him say a bad word about you except that he was envious of some things you could do he couldn't. But never about you as a person. Kyle always wanted to be with the in crowd so he hung out with Carlton. They tried to get you to smoke weed one day. He told me how he wished he had left with you when you turned Carlton down." Nikki shared.

"He thought you were so brave to do that. Kyle was so afraid to be thought of as a loser. But you. You really don't care do you? For you it's doing the right thing for the right reason. Just like you would have licked my pussy with your cum in it. You would have done that just for me and could care less what others would think about it."

"But the football?" I asked still not clear.

"You gave him that football. Your football. The one you asked for as a gift just so you could help Kyle practice the game. For a sport you didn't play. You spent day after day catching balls so he could be a better quarterback. Hiked the ball so he could practice that. Took hand-offs so he could practice those too." Nikki explained. "You were his friend. But in the end he picked Carlton. He lost his life because of that."

Nikki lowered her head. "Daniel he picked wrong. He was telling me what I already knew. The reason I waited for you to be my first. He was telling me you are the one. Wilson was just the push I needed to remember the lesson he didn't learn. You are an incredible man." Nikki said.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers