3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled me close we kissed. "I'm so sorry..."

"Do you still hate me?" I teased her to get her to smile.

"More than ever!"

"That's all I ever need to know! Let's go mom's may be calling soon" I said remembering earlier.

"Yeah we should. Danny, when do we get to talk about all your mothers?" Nikki teased.

"Not today Nik. Not today!"

The phone rang Nikki picked it up.

"Hello, this is Nikki!" with her hand over the receiver she let me know it was Eve. It was almost six o'clock and by now.

(pause)

"She's in the shower? You want me to do what? Eve you are so wicked!"

(pause)

"Yes we were just talking about dinner." Nikki said. We hadn't but I myself was hungry. I hadn't eaten since breakfast.

(pause)

"Ok. No I am sure he will understand. No I think I can keep him out of trouble until then."

(pause)

I'll make sure he is awake when you get here. Bye. Love you Eve." Nikki turned to me with a fake frown.

"Seems Eve and Kat went into the bar after you talked to them for one drink. Kat seems to have had one too many. She puked a while ago and now Eve has her in the shower trying to get her cleaned up. Eve thinks its best they come back in the morning." Nikki explained.

I wasn't really that upset. Kat had told me she was going to leave Nikki and me alone for the night if she came. I was bit disappointed because of my birthday but Nikki was more of a present than I expected.

"I hope she's alright? She isn't a big drinker you know?" I explained.

"Well Eve didn't seem to steady herself. She is going to have her call you later. You hungry?"

"Baby I am starving. Where would you like you go?" I asked as I pulled her to me.

"Kat always talks about this great seafood place with clams and shrimp." Nikki said.

"I know it. You want to go there?" I was pleased with her choice.

"Can we get carry out? I really don't want to get all made up. Besides we can eat on the patio and watch the ocean."

"Say no more. I think Eve keeps menus in here." I went into the kitchen and opened the drawer. "Here it is."

"Tell you what. You fly and I'll buy! Happy Birthday!" Nikki offered

"Well since you put it that way, deal." I called in the order and ten minutes later I left to go pick it up. When I showed up the order was delayed because of some mix up. Now with our order in my hand I returned to the condo. I went in and placed the food on the counter.

"Nikki!"

"In here baby." I heard her call out. I looked in the master bedroom and bath. She wasn't there.

"Nik? Where are you?"

I saw her standing in the new robe at the door of the spare bedroom. My cock started to get hard. Well if she thinks I am anywhere near done she is sorely mistaken. I thought!

"Here put this on. She threw my robe to me." I stripped and slipped on the robe.

"Come get it!" She stood well back of the opening

When I got closer I noticed her face was moist. Nikki ran to me and kissed me firmly on the lips. I could taste her! I knew that scent all too well. I picked her up and went into the room. Nikki stopped kissing me. She pulled herself up by my neck and whispered.

"Happy Birthday Daniel. I have never hated you. I have always loved you. Until today I didn't know how much. This is to show you how much I truly love you. This is my present to you for today and as long as you will have US. Now kiss me!"

I kissed Nikki. It was our most passionate to date. She pushed herself free.

"I'll be down the hall." Nikki pointed out the door.

Turning to where she pointed Eve was dressed the same way, standing at the door of her master suite. "You have until eight thirty and then you get another present."

Nikki left closing the door.

The closet door opened. Kat was standing in her robe the flaps open. I could see her pussy was dripping no doubt from the licking Nikki just shared with me.

"I hear the two of you had fun today." Mom asked.

"And you?"

"It was interesting. It seems the conference I was to attend was canceled?" Kat was impressed with the effort I had gone through. I smiled.

"Since you're free. Do you mind spending some time with me?" I teased.

"I thought you'd never ask! The question is did you save anything for me?" Kat asked smiling. I opened my robe showing her my raging hard on.

"Looks like you got started without me?" I replied. I looked back at her damp mound.

"Daniel will you please make love to me now?" Mom asked with tears in her eyes.

"Yes mom I will"

I went to her slipping my hands inside her robe as we kissed and kissed some more. We had waited this long another few minutes wasn't a problem. I reached up and slipped her robe off and kissed her nipple. She moaned then pulled me to the bed. I took my robe off and laid her back. We positioned ourselves near the center I moved between her legs. I supported myself arms straight my cock almost at her pussy. Mom grabbed my cock and rubbed her clit with it.

Kat's hips raised slightly she positioned it, her meaty flaps spread and we both watched as the mushroom head disappeared. She looked at me still holding the base of my cock then closed her eyes. Mom released me and then lowered her head.

"Now!" She whispered. It was a gentle request. She wanted to focus on just one thing. Me inside her.

I eased forward a happy smile started to form. I kept moving her wetness was allowing me to delve deeper in her satin lined pussy. The smile faded I could see concern as I reached the point Nikki could no longer take anymore.

I stopped but she reached out and gripped my hips. I had pulled out a couple inches she pulled me back urging me to go deeper. I started back in, the smile returned. Mom felt like heaven her pussy was so tight. I went a bit farther she released my hips I pulled out she gripped me and pulled me hard to her pussy. I went deeper still. Mom pushed my hips back then gripped them again and slammed my cock so hard I thought I would split her in half. I felt my balls slap her ass.

"That's where I want you!" She hissed. Kat looked at me. She looked at my cock buried in her pussy.

"Now I have you just where I want you!"

I started making love to my mother. Each time I pulled out Kat pulled me hard against her. I lowered myself to get a better angle and kiss her occasionally. I guess I never thought how doing the same thing with another person could be so different.

I quickly picked up on what mom wanted. It was easy since she was clear what her needs were. A touch here, a groan there. Nikki was verbal. Mom used her hands and body to get her point across. Starting slow I picked up the pace, she seemed to be ahead of me. I slowed and found a steady pace that was good for me.

I was supporting my upper body on my elbows her tits spread to each side of her chest, her nipples hard. I arched my back and took a nipple in my mouth sucking the tit up with me. Mom emitted a quiet whimper. I did it again with the other one. She rotated her pelvis my cock scraped along the top of her pussy wall. I knew of the G spot and figured this was the spot I was manipulating with my cock.

We had found her spot and I was ready to bring this long overdue lovemaking to a glorious climax for us both. I changed my angle slightly. The head of my cock massaged the roof of her cunt the base dragged across her perineum. Kat's eyes widened her breathing changed instantly. She picked up the pace I adjusted to stay with her.

"Stop!" I thought she said through clenched teeth. I could barely hear her over the sound our bodies were making

"Don't stop!" She repeated more forcefully.

Her second request much clearer. Her pelvis rose and paused. I had her right where she wanted me! Mom slammed her pussy up!

"DANIEL FUCK ME!" Kat demanded. I could sense this would happen. I adjusted again and buried my cock until her pubic bone dug in just above my cock. "Oh baby I love you! It feels so good!

I slammed in her again and again her pussy pulsated, my cock yearning to release the proof of my love.

"So good baby... oh Danny soo goooood"

"Mom I going to cum in you!" I announced.

I could feel her orgasm subside as mine started to build. She wrapped her legs around me and dug her heels into my ass pulling me deep in her pussy. The first spurt seared into her cunt.

"More Danny give me more!" Mom pleaded.

Her face was glowing with desire. I pumped two more wads of cum against her cervix. My need to impregnate her overrode the fact I knew she couldn't conceive. All I could think of is how I could fill her pussy with more of my cum.

The last spurts were probably phantom. I had come twice before but the feeling was there and her expression told me she felt my cock swell with each thrust.

I pulled out and found her lips we shared the afterglow of a long awaited coupling. I knew it wasn't my best, but it was a start, a very good start. This wasn't about perfection it was about wanting her to know that I wanted to do this.

"Do I even need to tell you how much I love you?" I asked as I softly kneaded her nipple.

"A girl never gets tired of being told she is appreciated!" Kat bubbled with happiness.

"Kathryn I love you. Not just as my mother. Not just as my lover. But also for the way you make me a better person. I know I can't make love to you every minute of every day but in my heart I can love you that often." Kat was tearing up. She rested her head on my chest.

"Danny can I tell you something I swore I never would?" She asked tears still running down her cheek.

"If you want. I hope you can tell me anything." I looked down.

"I loved your dad, at least when we were first married." She stated. Kat rose up and looked at me. I could see her damp eyes look into mine. "Daniel I have never loved any man like I love you. Even before tonight."

I rolled her to the side and faced her. I wiped her eyes dry. I wanted to savor this moment.

"You are such a good man. Funny. Kind. I could go on. It's just when I am with you I always feel special and loved. I don't know what the future holds but I know I always want to be near you. If we never make love again. I'll still love you as much as I do now!" Kat said.

What could I say that hasn't been said I thought?

We kissed I pulled her on top of me her tits mashed into my chest. I gripped her ass and pulled her against my hard cock. I was surprised too.

"Dan really?" Mom rubbed it with her pussy. "Can you really do it again?"

"I really don't know? It's not like I have been in this situation before you know!" I confessed.

Kat jumped up.

"You stay right here. I have a present for you!"

"Mom? What are you doing?"

"I am going to give you a gift no one else in the world can!" She grinned ear to ear.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as she stepped through the door.

"Daniel, we were going to wait, but now just feels right. She moved back in the door to say that.

"Mom..."

"Daniel, trust me the time has come for this to happen. Stay right there!" Kat suggested.

I waited and waited and just when I was ready to get up the door opened. She was there standing in the opening, naked. It was Eve. I wasn't sure what to do at first, but my instincts took over. I stood up and went to her.

"Do I get my birthday kiss yet?" I asked.

Those simple words were all she needed to hear. It not only let her know I had been waiting for her but I wanted her. Eve was so strong, so confident, but as she stood there I could see her vulnerability. I took her arm and wrapped it around my waist. I leaned down to kiss her I could taste Nikki on her lips.

"You have been a busy mother!" I teased.

She swooned when I called her that. A knowing smile replaced her apprehension.

"Daniel are you sure you want to do this?" There was desire but not confidence in her voice.

I took her hand and put it around my cock. A gasp escaped her lips. I kissed her again our tongues danced with each other.

"I have wanted you since the first time you slipped on the little orange bikini for me. You kept me hard the whole time I stayed here. The question is, do you want me to make love to you?" I asked just to make sure.

"I need to explain some things to you first. You have a right to know." Eve replied.

I led her to the bed. We sat on the edge. I slipped a hand over the very tit's she teased me with last summer.

"You want to talk now?" I asked.

We moved to the center of the bed we kissed like lovers. Real lovers. I laid back and pulled her slender body on top of me.

"Daniel I know now isn't the right time, but in a way it's fitting you know on this day, your birthday. You deserve to know the truth about your father and how this day came to be." Eve spoke softly.

I pulled a pillow to support my head her wet pussy nudged against my cock.

"Go on!"

"Duane was a good son for so much of his life. Spoiled for sure, but he wasn't a mean person. We noticed a change around the time he started playing college football. He was getting bigger and stronger. Charles and I were naïve, we just thought it was him working out all the time. By the time he was a sophomore in college he was so big. So strong. At times he was the same lovable young man we knew before. Then if something upset him it was like a switch went off."

Eve wiggled sliding down, I could feel my cock at the opening of her pussy. I tried to thrust but she made it clear she didn't want that.

"It was just after they loss a big game. Duane had a fight with his girlfriend, he actually hurt her. He came home for the weekend. Charles was at work. I was doing laundry. Duane came into the room and started to attack me. I don't remember ever leading him on. Not like I have done with you." Eve acknowledged what we both knew.

"I knew he tried to see me naked at times. I figured it was boys will be boys. We never kissed romantically. We had never touched inappropriately before that day. He didn't rape me but the desire was there. I laid naked on the floor with cum covering me. I was shocked and humiliated."

Eve wiggled again this time the tip just entered her pussy.

"When it was over, I didn't know what to do or say. Do I blame him? Myself? Duane went back to school that day. Charles knew that night something was wrong. It was days before I told him. Charles eventually confronted Duane. We learned he had been taking steroids! Charles made sure we got him help. Duane left the football team. He stopped taking the steroids and all seemed well."

Eve slid further down my hard cock. Very slightly, maybe an inch.

"He met your mother Kat his junior year. They got married in the fall after he graduated. A year later we were all so happy when they announced she was pregnant. Duane seemed so happy. He was married, had a great job with George, and now a baby on the way.

His dark days seemed to be over. When Kat miscarried no one took it harder than Duane, not even Kat it seemed. Duane treated her poorly after that. Especially when he found out she could no longer have children. That's when your mother and I took solace with one another for the first time."

"You and Kat? Together back then?" I asked.

She kissed me softly.

Eve wiggled her pussy sliding down another inch.

"We had some things in common. Duane and his abuse and we had both been with women before." Eve gave me another smile. I closed my eyes and shook my head. My cock swelled in her tight cunt.

"This is something we will discuss on another day!" I suggested. "Go on."

"One day many months later Duane came to the house. He was calling me all sorts of names, slut was one of them, you now know my distaste for that word. That was the day it happened. The day he raped me and impregnated me with you. There were no signs, no warnings, no real reason as far as I can tell. Maybe he was on drugs. Maybe he felt if she couldn't bear children I would for him." Eve stopped for a second.

"Years later I thought it was because Kat had turned to me. This was his way of punishing me and to prove he was a real man. Regardless. Charles knew the moment he came home. He had seen the look years before. He lit out after Duane. I called George. If George hadn't found Charles first I am sure Charles would have killed him. You know what happened then of course."

Eve slid down my cock almost completely in her.

"There was never any doubt about having you. Then one day I was feeling very bad. They rushed me into surgery. They induced labor to save me. It was weeks later when I woke. Decisions were made Daniel, decisions I wasn't involved in. It was a year before I started to feel almost normal. Duane seemed to be content with Kat and now you his son. I wanted you but they seemed so happy." I could see Eve smiled as the memories came back.

"Reluctantly I agreed to let them raise you as their own. With Duane and Kat raising you we all thought the aggression was over. Then a couple of years later the dark days started to surface again. I knew he was treating Kat poorly. I felt powerless to stop him. After he raped me, Kat and I stopped spending any time together just so he wouldn't feel threatened. That was when people said we couldn't get along. It was a lie, we chose not to for Duane's sake. There were good days of course but the bad ones became more frequent. He had approached me on several occasions I was learning to defend myself and defuse his anger. Then there was the last attempt."

Eve wiggled again I was in her fully. Other than her painstakingly taking my cock we hadn't moved. She had my attention and was going to keep it focused.

"I still love him. He did give me you. But I can't forgive the way he treated me, your mom, or especially you. Maybe it was because he was an only child? Maybe we spoiled him too much. Sometimes I think he was trying to impress me with how much of a man he was. Funny the harder he tried the less I thought he was. Over the years I have come to forgive him. The reasons no longer important to me." Eve reached up and stroked my face.

"I wanted you to know the truth, to find peace with it all. Daniel I am so proud of you. You have become your own person. Your own man. Don't ever try to make sense of it. You have good instincts and a wonderful heart. Follow them and you will make so many people happy. That's why you are on this earth Danny. That is all I ever wanted you to accomplish." Eve smiled.

"Well maybe it's time I can make you happy? But can I ask you a question first?"

"Sure Danny." She replied happily.

"With all the drama in the past. Why me? Why now? If your first son brought you so much pain. Why seduce your other son?" That wicked smile reappeared.

"You won't believe me but it was Charles idea!" Eve explained.

I was shocked!

"Mom?" I asked in a questioned way.

Eve clenched her pussy tight on my cock. For the first time she moved up, just a little and then pushed down trying to get my cock deeper.

"I'm serious. He knows that when you are around I get all giddy. There's been an emptiness inside, like Duane had taken part of me. Since he passed I started having these episodes the ones Sally has had since she was a teenager. The same gift you are learning about. As you became older Sally and I knew you were drawn to me, as you are now to her!" Eve winked. I nodded hesitantly.

"I had similar feelings for you. The summer after you turned eighteen I started dressing bit more provocative, not just for you but for me. The way you looked at me made me feel sexy again. Kat and I hadn't spent time together for years. When I came to look after her when she broke her arm we became lovers again. We talked about how much we both wanted you. No, more like needed you. She told me about your promise to Nikki. We have both been waiting for you fulfill that promise. It was Nikki that insisted we both spend time with you. In the other room Kat tried to get me to come in but it was Nikki who convinced me that waiting was futile. Besides. She said it's your birthday!"